PAYPAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: paypal

There may be more reports for "paypal"

For more results perform a general search for "paypal"

Showing 51-75 of 8,016 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "paypal"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Mar 17 2004
Tyghtgear - Paypal ripoff Internet
I ordered a pair of tennis shoes on January 17, 2003. I was hoping that the shoes were on backorder; however, this has been quite a while. I know that the shoes ae not on the way because I would have gotten a telephone call by now to express that information. The cost of the shoes were $125.00 and I do expect to get my money back one way or the other. I ordered the shoes and paid using Paypal, so I have proof of my purchase. Loretta Sumter, South CarolinaU.S.A.
Mar 18 2004
Paypal ripoff Omaha Internet
I have used PayPal for about a year with no problems. I was trying to ship a package via UPS and UPS's ship rate was too high, So I voided the shipment. UPS issued a refund to my PayPal account. PayPal will not release the funds to me so that I can ship the package via US Mail. I reported PayPal to the internet FCC (ifcc.gov) PayPal still refuses to give me back my money. James Blanca, ColoradoU.S.A.
Jun 23 2002
PayPal ripoff brooklyn New York
I am sold my merchandises to one company. Them paid all money to my account PayPal ($31,000.-). But PayPal take this money from my account somewhere and I am now bankruptcy. What I can do now. PayPal said, the money what I received to my account are not clear.But I forward all merchandises to company. I am loosed all, merchandises, money. Jiri jiri key west, Florida Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on PayPal
Entity: brooklyn, New York
Feb 02 2002
Quit PayPal, my account locked-up
I signed up with PayPal to pay off a few Ebay purchases (one large one at $1685). All went smoothly, got the account, paid all purchases off. The day after my last transaction PayPal restrcited my account for unknown reasons. Sellers recevied an email stating: we're reversing your transactions because you may've been a recipient of fraudulent funds. I was asked to fax in my picture ID and recent bank statement. I've done that FOUR times. No response, no communication, account locked-up with $2300 I will probably not see for months (if ever). AuctionWatch.com has a great message board on PayPal. Unfortunately I discovered it just a little too late. DO NOT EVER USE PAYPAL. Witold Buzzards Bay, MA
Mar 12 2002
PayPal ripoff / interest theives Omaha Nebraska
Was supposed to be taken out of my credit card not checking so I called them. They told me I had to put stop payment because everything is automated. I did that now my account is frozen and the money is showing in my paypal account. They charged it to my credit card and now froze my account so I cannot get the money back. They said that I had to fax. I faxed everything that was needed. Called them last night they said everything would be cleared my mid-morning. Called Mid-morning now they told me they need a affidavit notorized which is not in the instructions. They also say that they do not have a copy of my drivers license or bank statement. They are making interest on my money while I am getting charged interest on the credit card while they hold my money. Carol Converse, Texas
Entity: Omaha, Nebraska
Nov 25 2002
Paypal ripff fraud scam Worldwide Internet
SKANK PAYPAL STOLE MY MONEY AND RESTRICTED MY ACCOUNT PAYPAL IS A RIPOFF! ..... I just want to ad my 2 cents worth about Paypal the biggest ripoff in the world! I logged into my account a few days ago to transfer funds into my checking account as I do after ebay payments are made, to find that Paypal seized my funds and accused me of initiating a chargeback on 11/21/02 of which I did not do. I wasn't even at home or near a computer or phone as I was on vacation! Paypal won't even devulge an amount of the chargeback or anything! They simply say in order for me to fix and restore my account with them to full I am to deposit an undisclosed sum of money into my paypal account to reimburse them for some alledged chargeback they say I initiated on 11/21/02! Even if I wanted to restore my account I could not because Paypal dosen't say ho much, who or anything!!!!!!! In the meantime, Paypal has stolen my funds, I have to send the ebay customer his merchandise for free, as I don't get paid!!!!! Paypal get;s paid instead!!!!!! Paypal just ignores me, won't reply or anything!!!! I have since stopped using them of course..... Now I only accept money orders and checks for my ebay auctions... Now that ebay has bought Paypal, I will most likely quit doing business with them as well and go to Yahoo auctions instead to sell my things!!!!!! I have since take all my money out of my checking account that I have attached to Paypal and moved it to a different account for safety sake, plus I alerted all my credit card companies to not allow any transactions to go thorugh with regards to Paypal..... We as consimers need to satnd together and fight PAYPAL to the bitter end!!!!!! We will win as they are clearly corrupt with gangnster mentality who have no morals whatsoever! They need to be drummed out of businee and the CEO's and other need to be jailed!!!!! CONSUMERS beware!!!! By the way, about chargebacks? We as consumers have the right to dispute any and all fraudulent charges done on our credit cards any damn time it's needed or as we want! Dosen't make a bit of difference what Paypal may say or think!!!! Just an ending thought.. Dennis Northwest, Oregon
Aug 26 2001
CAN'T GET REFUND FROM PAYPAL
PAYPAL HAS NOT GIVEN REFUND WHEN NO PRODUCT HAS BEEN SENT NOR WILL ONE BE SENT. BEEN OVER ONE MONTH. CARD CO. HAS IT IN DISPUTE AND STILL NO REFUND. I'LL NEVER DEAL WITH THEM AGAIN. DEAL DONE ON NET/
Jan 13 2002
PayPal is an exercise in frustation, ripoff experience
Way back in early November I bought an Item on eBay and used PayPal to pay for the item. As I pressed the enter key I noticed that the default bank listed was one I did not wish to use. To late, I couldn't take that keystroke back, however I read on the next page that if the bank refused the electronic transfer it would automatically bill my credit card. Simple, I thought. I quickly called the bank and asked them to refuse the electronic transfer. The item was paid for by my credit card. Simple..no problem, right??? NOPE!!! That was over 2 months ago. Today is Jan 13. I've faxed bank statements and my driver's license ID, THREE TIMES!...they kept claiming they couldn't find the faxes! WHOA,is that frightening: a finacial institution misplacing sensitive customer data, repeatedly. They say they finally have the faxes and now they've just asked me for an affidavit but are not telling me from whom and what it's suppose to testify to and NOT giving me an address to sent it to. I've e-mailed PayPal 12 times over this restricted account and to date I've received only 4 cryptic demands for documentation. It take anywhere from a week and a half to three weeks to get a response each time. This is a SLOOOOOW process. Actually I wouldn't even care except that they have $125 of mine which I can't get to to close-out my account. They refuse to give me a phone number to call or an address to write to. You can't believe how frustrating an experience this is!!! I wish someone had warned me about PayPal...so be forewarned, if they ever restrict your account you can kiss off any funds you may have in that account. You've been warned.
Feb 26 2002
PayPal gives no support and no way of accessing them
The PayPal data base will not let me access my account. I have run the gauntlet with the automated Sara at least 4 times back to ground zip.shi_ results. It is my contention that this is the purpose of these people. The longer they can hold someone elses money, the more money they can make from it. I have tried all of my old e-mail addresses to try to address the account to now avail. When I try to creat a new account, they acknowledge that I already have an account. I found some phone?y phone numbers on the web and was put on hold for two forevers. I wish I could get my hands around the throat of the person responsible for this fiasco; maybe we could reach an understanding. If the organization is that strapped for support, then they should go back to the basics which should be customer support. This scam is calculated and working to present, in my opinion. Hopefully, someone will soon find a way of shutting them down and the responsible individuals punished. They claim praise for helping the FBI with internet security. Where is the FBI now. If someone knows of a way of getting to these people, please forward any information to me at dennishish@earthlink.net. I've had my say. Thanks, Dennis Hish Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on PayPal
Oct 07 2006
PAYPAL ripoff BURBANK California
Paypal limited my account. I have e bay transactions that have been paid for by the buyers to me. Paypal will not let me retreive the money nor will they let me refund the money. I called them 4 times and sent 7 e mails and they will not release funds. Whaat a rip off. Hronas lynnwood, WashingtonU.S.A.
Entity: BURBANK, California
Oct 04 2006
PayPal ripoff San Jose California
I got into a situation where my supplier,ATown Wholesale, took my money and didn't deliver the goods. I refunded all my customers money. PayPal froze the remainder of my account and won't release until Jan. 07. There has been no claims against the account as all have been paid in full. My advice do not leave any funds in your PayPal account or the bank account it is linked to. Move that money around. I'm not the only one this has happened too. Talking to them does no good they cite the terms and conditions that we agreed too. I got an E-Mail from them today to contact them and no one had a clue as to why. Lucky for me they only have $460.00 of my money. Tom Reston, VirginiaU.S.A.
Entity: San Jose, California
Oct 18 2006
Paypal ripoff Utah
Paypal is not a safe service!!!! my elderly mother sold a painting on ebay it was appraised at $300, she sold it for about $140 plus $20 to ship it to Hawaii. the guy who bought it them got curious or something and strated ot pull the painting apart (to take it out of the frame??) anyways, idiot damaged the soft velvet painting, damaged the canvass, and damaged the authenticity sticker!!! then he disputed it saying he received the painting in this condition!!! ok? well i would think she is safe since the auction includes photos of the condition, well it seems that ment nothing to paypal, my mother tried to deal with it herself and didnt udnerstand fully (she is older and new to these things), she thought it was buyers remorse and he wanted to return it, so she agreed to take it back short postage (why should she refund postage on buyers remorse??) .... well it seems paypal took this courtesy as an admission of guilt and told the buyer that if he sends the painting back and he pays for postage they will refund the purchase amount plus the first postage amount back. she already withdrew the money. now they held the file open giving her a chance to dispute the condition back, no matter how much contact she made they REFUSED to take her dispute when she said this thing is horribly damaged, she even filed police reports for mail fraud!! (she obviously had nothing to hide, but they dont care0 but they wont accept this, they basicly sent her to collections to try and get the money back and now she has a damaged painting worth maybe $20 which was worth $300 before. basicly this is a BEWARE service, if you use paypal, BEWARE of the problems with their protection service!!!!!!! it doesnt protect everyone!!!!!!!! in addition, i spoke to paypal MANY times on her behalf!!!! and ..... they ADMIT, that they are COMPLETLEY AWARE of abusers of the system!!!!!!! they gave me the following example, oh yeah, someone can go buy a 3,000 computer for example, receive it, then strip it for parts and dispute it saying they got an empty tower!!! in this case they send it back the the seller maybe at a major loss!!!! .... the paypal rep CONTINUED to go on, and ive seen where someone will buy a sweater, rip it the next day and then claim they received it in this condition, we know its out there since the odd time we catch someone but its HARD! ..... PAYPAL ADMITS THERE ARE FLAWS IN THEIR SYSTEMS AND THAT THE WRONG PEOPLE ARE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR SOMEONE ELSES DISHONESTY AND THEIVARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YET THEY CONTINUE TO PRACTISE THEIR SAME POLICIES!!!!!!!!!!!! in my situation it dragged on for about 10months STILL UNRESOLVED OT THIS DATE!!!!!!!!!! M blaine, WashingtonU.S.A.
Entity: Utah, Utah
63, Report #519863
Nov 05 2009
paypal HOLDING $5000, Internet
PAYPAL AND EBAY ARE EVIL!. EBAY BOUGHT PAYPAL AND NOW THEY OPERATE TOGETHER MAKING MILLIONS OFF BIG SELLERS LIKE ME. THEY CHARGE RIDICULOUS FEES AND HOLD FUNDS ILLEGALLY TO EARN INTEREST ON MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!.EBAY DOES NOT LET ANY OTHER ONLINE PAYMENT PROCESSOR ON ITS AUCTION PAGES. THEY FORCE YOU TO ACCEPT PAYPAL ONLY PAYPAL CHARGES 3% FOR EVERY PAYMENT YOU RECEIVE AND 3.9% FOR INTERNATIONAL INCOMING PAYMENTS. THEY BOTH MAKE TONS OF PROFIT BY THIS MONOPOLY. PAYPAL FROZE MY ACCOUNT AFTER 8 YEARS OF HAVING A VERIFIED ACCOUNT. I WAS SELLING HIGH END PHONES WITH PERFECT RECORD. I'M NOW PLATINUM POWERSELLER ON EBAY WITH TOP RATED SELLER AWARD.PAYPAL FROZE MY ACCOUNT SAYING YOU HAVE CHARGEBACKS AND WE NEED TO CLOSE IT. THIS IS A BUSINESS DECISION NOTHING PERSONAL!. THE CHARGEBACK CASES WERE ALL IN MY FAVOR BECAUSE I HAVE PROOF OF EVERY SINGLE SHIPMENT WITH BUYER'S SIGNATURE. PAYPAL SELLER PROTECTION ELIGIBLE ETC. I CAN MAKE A VERY NICE LAWSUIT BUT I NEED MORE SELLERS LIKE ME. I DO NOT HAVE FUNDS TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST A GIANT ONLINE BUSINESS LIKE THIS I WISH I COULD DO SOMETHING!.PAYPAL DOES NOTHING TO PROTECT ITS HONEST SELLERS. ITS ALL ABOUT THEIR PROFITS. IF PAYPAL THINKS THEY WILL LOSE MONEY THEY CAN CLOSE ANY ACCOUNT!. I'VE PAID THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN FEES! BOTH EBAY AND PAYPAL. I WAS PAYING $3K A MONTH LAST YEAR CHRISTMAS SEASON ALONE!!.PAYPAL FROZE MY ACCOUNT WITH 5K IN IT. AND I CANNOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. PAYPAL IF YOU ARE READING THIS I'M AFTER YOU!. AND I WILL TAKE VENGEANCE.I AM WARNING EVERYONE WHO IS TRYING TO DO BUSINESS ON EBAY. DO YOUR RESEARCH ON GOOGLE THERE ARE LOTS OF SELLERS LIKE ME
Oct 20 2008
Paypal Ripoff Internet
I opened a paypal account with no social security number required. I now have over $1600 in payments that I have recieved and they have limited my account access and will not let me have my money. They said it is because they have determined it to be high risk account, though I have had no complaints filed nor anyone say they have not recieved an item. Now that my account is closed I will not be able to ship the last of the items totaling over $800. The other $800 in account has been shipped and positive feedback has been left but they are refusing to release my money even though they have confirmation that the buyers are happy and rcieved there items. Wandernblonde chino valley, ArizonaU.S.A.
Aug 13 2008
Paypal Pockets Protected Payment Internet
I don't understand why Paypal can't confirm your address they keep on file. This happens fairly often with them and I bet they have another reason for so many unconfirmed addresses. I suspect it's to keep them from being held liable under the Paypal Protection Plan. So, even if we had done this entire deal through eBay/Paypal, it still wouldn't have been covered. They don't cover anything sent to unconfirmed addresses. That is sort of what happened when I got ripped-off for the $475 I mentioned earlier. The address the guitar I bought was sent from was different from the one Paypal had on file. Even though the guy signed for the package when I returned it, he denied having received it! I showed Paypal a copy of his signature (in Chinese characters but still clearly matching his signature from when he sent it) but they dragged their feet for weeks. Then, guess what?... The time limit Paypal set ran out- even though I submitted all paperwork and called them right away. And, to top it off, the guy is no longer an eBay member under that name. He kept the same Paypal account (I assume) but changed his eBay screen-name. So, he still kept selling on eBay and they all made money. He was using a picture of an expensive factory distressed Fender Stratocaster and shipping a cheap Chinese imitation that was not even a good toy. So, because of this and other similar incidents, I have absolutely no faith in Paypal or eBay protecting anything but their own interests. I'd much rather trust your word as a complete stranger than I would trust Paypal. I believe the primary reason they warn against doing transactions off of eBay is that they can't collect the rest of their fees! Ebayjay Westchester, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Apr 15 2009
Paypal Buyer protection - NO help Omaha Nebraska
After three Buyer complaint filings, paypal has decided the thief( the seller of a laptop on Ebay ) has provided proof of shipping. What I do know is: The seller indeed sent a parcel to my hometown. The parcel was 4 onces at a priority poistage of $ 4.20. The AC adapter weighs more than 4 ounces ! . What paypal failed to do in their so-called investigation although requested was to abtain from the seller an original copy of the reciept showing the address, the date shiped, the weight and the postage. This was too easy, but of course the tracking numbers confirm shipment to my city BUT NOT to my address, not does the postage and weight support any portion of a laptop purchase. This is a bunch of crap and others have informed me of paypal's weakness. That means I could sell someone an item for $ 500.00, send them 2 pencils and confirm they recieved the $500 item and get away with it via paypal !!! BUYERS: Beware of using paypal !! Bottom line !! Vetteguy53081 Sheboygan, WisconsinU.S.A.
Entity: Omaha, Nebraska
May 24 2009
Paypal software glitch helps scams Internet
Paypal software glitch lets scammers complete transactions without your verification. Three times, when paying with Paypal, the first screen comes up with the transaction source vendor with the instructions to hit continue to verify the charge. When hitting continue the transaction immediately completes without your verification or authorization. Consumers should be very careful about using Paypal until they get their software fixed. I have used Paypal many times in the past without this problem. This problem also happened on Driver Detective when the initial charge was $29 on the first page but the second page never came up to see that the real charge was $38. Paypal has always been a reliable method of payment but maybe not any more. John Tucson, ArizonaU.S.A.
Mar 06 2009
Paypal Stole money from my Mortgage Account Alabama
Paypal decided to relieve me and my partner of $624.46 on the 16th Feb,09, it has taken me nearly 4 weeks and jumping through hoops to try and prove to them that I had nothing to do with this deduction from our account, I have been made to feel like an idiot, because the Yank chicks you speak to talk so fast that you cant even understand them,then just talk over the top of you. Some Yank Kevin V. we will call him, decided to set me up some WoW account, now after checkin on the internet WoW is a game like Dungeons and Dragons see Im 42 and thats the closest I can come too,all played on the Internet, yeah I'd be into that, NOT. How can this happen, that your money is not safe in your Savings account, Im not saying my Bank has a lot to answer for, but they showed me the paper work from Paypal saying it was a Direct Debit and they had already tried to steal $702.50 two weeks before, so I got charged $80.00 from my bank for overdrawn account, I have spent a total of 5 hours and 42 minutes, ringing a 1800 number and being on hold, cos thats supposed to calm you down, well i just got more p-ssed off, I have contacted the Age paper, they want to do a story once it resolved, I dont think so. I want to bring Patpal to there knees. I work at Griffith University on the Gold Coast as a Chef so I have told all the kids to not get mixed up with this company, I have posted signs all over campus, and I will do what ever I can to stop anyone using this complete scam of a business. Lisa ParkwoodAustralia Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on PayPal
Entity: Alabama
Aug 14 2011
Paypal Alleged charge-back scam Internet
I had used Ebay in the past, in fact from the beginning. I always accepted checks, money orders and then Ebay introduced Paypal. The relationship advanced much further than that, Ebay bought the Paypal business! Then, of course, what followed was pure manipulation. Ebay changed their requirements of payment 'for the safety of the Ebay community' and forced you to accept Paypal payments. This manimpulation was done soley with the intent of 'double-dipping' their business. Ebay gets paid on every end.I sold many items via Ebay and usually had people contact me to purchase collectibles because they had seen previous auctions ads. One such occurence has left me with a $3,000 deficit because Paypal charged back my account.The collectibles I sold were two one-ounce gold piece. Someone had emailed me from Japan wishing to purchase the gold. I should point out it is not unusual for people outside the United States to purchase gold and silver in these difficult financial times. Paper money is becoming worthless and obsolete. I had sold many of the one-ounce gold pieces previously but this was the first time outside the country (Japan). I thought I would have to take many precautions to be safe. I didn't know I would have to take precautions against Paypal.I sold the item and it was paid for. Paypal sent me an email verifying the transaction was complete. They did hold the funds a few days until I got this verification. I emailed the buyer, Idejuki Tanada, that it was my policy to clear the funds; send them to my bank; withdraw the funds to make sure we're dealing with 'real money' and not just some wire transfer.I did all of the above. After taking what I thought was every precaution, I mailed the item Federal Express to Japan. I still have original mail documentation.  After the item was received, about a week passed and I received an email from Paypal. They were reversing the charge, claiming the credit card company would not pay. Card company said the card was used without consent and/or stolen.  Paypal said they would do everything to 'stand behind me'. I said I expected that as I am an eleven-year customer.Needless to say, they explained chargebacks are my fault. I responded with, 'who is responsible for the card? If it was not reported stolen prior to alleged false use, the card bearer should be responsible'. They couldn't even tell me which credit card company it was. So much for 'being in my corner'.  Because of Paypal's neglect of telling me the purchase was verified, my account remains at -$3034. They have sent it to a collection agency and are trying to harass the money out of me.Going forward, I can not use Ebay because the two companies are tied together.Paypal and Ebay have joined hands to ripoff many people. Ebay is not what it once was, 'the world's largest garage sale'. I would like to hear from anyone else who has been charged back a significant amount of money, as I have. There is a website, (((ROR redacted))) dedicated to more ripoffs. Where's the class action suit? CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
Feb 01 2012
PayPal PayPal's Hidden Ripoff Policies Internet
On January 18, 2012, a customer registered for an event on our website and paid through PayPal. We confirmed her registration via email. The event is to be held this weekend, Feb. 3-5, 2012.On Sunday Jan. 29, 2012, we recieved a notice from PayPal telling us the customer did not know who charged her card and that PayPal was opening an investigation.I immediately responded to PayPal that I had no idea about this and that I would contact the customer right away. As I was typing the email to the customer, within 4 minutes of the PayPal email, I received a email from PayPal saying the investigation was complete and the charges were reversed back to the customer. I completed the email to the customer as well as made 5 attampts to contact her by phone. No answers from either.Later that day I researched PayPal's site to see if I can respond to this and to submit the proof of registration and a copy of the registration stating a cancellation fee of $35 would apply if cancelled prior to 30 of the event. I found that once the case is closed, there is no means for the merchant to appeal. I then wrote a email to their cistomer service with the information hoping they would direct me as to how I can appeal. No reply what-so-ever.Last night, Jan 31, the customer's husband called via phone. He told us he had received the emails and that his wife was out of town but was returning for the weekend event. He said that there must be a problem on PayPal's part and that he would take care of it. One hour later, he called again saying that his wife was out of town on family business ans that she will not make it to the event and that she woud hopefully make an event at another time. He did not want to discuss a cancellation charge.It is now clear that she (the customer) found that if she used PayPal to reverse the charges, she would not have to pay the cancellation fee with us.Today, Feb 1, I called and talk with a PayPal representative. She explained that the reversal was correct and when asked about our cancellation fee, she said they do not get involved wit that! She said that any time a customer did not know who cahrged their card, they take that very serious and normally reverse the charges. I asked why i did not get the chance to submit any proof that she registered for this event, and proof that she was coming with a friend with her name clearly on the email to us. Te rep told me that they have closed the case and there was nothing more she could do about it.The one interesting comment the representative said was, If the merchant is selling a service, the seller does not have the same guarantee or protection as if they were selling merchandise I find that vey interesting!! I understand that selling merchandise normally includes shipping and proof of shipping is a factor of proof for the merchant however, This goes far beyond that.Wheather it be proof of shipping or proof of registration including the customer's email, what is the difference? Why was I not allowed to submit the proof?All I was requesting was the $35 cancellation fee. Now I am out the entire amount. I believe PayPal is wrong on their handling of this transaction and I have completely lost trust in PayPal.
Sep 24 2010
PayPal only cares about your money, Internet
Paypal allows scamming and fraud purchases using their services and its the honest seller that pays the price. I sold a Rolex on Ebay in April of 2010 for extra cash cause my wife was expecting our first daughter. They guy used Paypal for the purchase, I get paid, I mail the watch. One month later, I get an email about a negative balance of 3,000 on my account. What happended was the buyer of my watch stole a paypal user account (my guess through some phishing scam) and used it to transact through their service. Paypal gives all the money back to the guy who had his account stolen, ofcourse Paypal is not going to take responsibility for fraud that goes on with their service, so I am the one that gets stuck for 3 grand, and I am out my watch. I wouldn't recomment Paypal to my worst enemy, and I would HIGHLY recommend anyone using their site to READ the Terms and conditions. If you want to take them to court, you have to either fly to California or Nebraska (or some place). They are crooks that allow people to be scammed and take no responsibility for it.
Oct 13 2010
ebay and paypal are scammers, Internet
Ebay and paypal steal peoples money. They allow scammers to steal peoples money and product. They help the scammers.
Apr 29 2011
Paypal Owe me Hundreds of $$$ Internet
I bought a bunch of stuff on ebay totalling several hundred dollars. I used paypal to pay and they are suppose to protect your money against fraud. When I made the claim I never got the items they limited my account and refused to pay for the merchandise I never received. I'm still out like $600.
Nov 19 2009
PayPal Protects scam websites Internet
PayPal allows the use of their website for a website scam via their merchant: Goldicq International Inc at GoldicqCS@gmail.com.  The merchant takes payment via PayPal for virtual goods.  The merchant does not deliver or refund: the merchant steals money.  PayPal refuses to investigate or cite the merchant claiming virtual goods cannot be traced.  PayPal is complicit with the website fraud, collecting money on each fraudulent transaction by the scamming website. It would be easy for PayPal to confirm the existence of a scamming merchant by following the same purchase in a consumer complaint.  They would see firsthand that the merchant is a fraud.  While this may not be evidence enough to return money to other consumers, it should be evidence enough to terminate the use of PayPal by that merchant.  Instead PayPal continues to let the merchant run their scam and further profits from that scam.
Entity: Internet, Internet
Nov 21 2009
PAYPAL does not protect consumer!!!!! Internet
Filed a complaint with paypal over the bootleg dvd I recieved from jfsales51 using the www.ecrater.com platform. When they resolved in less than 90 minutes I called. Laurie from Paypal informed that I am only protected if I make a purchase from ebay and ebay only. I have no recourse if I purchase anything from any other store whatsoever unless the item does not arrive. I am closing my paypal account and will use my charge card from now on. At least they will let me dispute it when I get ripped off. Kari ST louis, mo
Entity: Internet, Internet