Customer satisfaction commitment: Primerica | Ripoff Report

Your Search: primerica

There may be more reports for "primerica"

For more results perform a general search for "primerica"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Nov 19 2005
Primerica No money made, ripoff Houston Texas*UPDATE: Primerica offers a good business opportunity & stands behind its products & services- - Company Executives have told Rip-Off Report that Primerica pledges to resolve complaints & address any inquires from the past, present & in the future.
I worked for Primerica for 5 years. There are alot of positives to the company, but one HUGE downfall. VERY FEW PEOPLE MAKE ENOUGH MONEY TO SUPPORT THEIR FAMILIES OR EVEN THEMSELVES. They recruit over 200,000 people a year but only a few thousand make 6 figures. Thats indecisively a bad marketing method put out by the company. People do not want to talk about Life Insurance, Debt, etc. Its something they dont understand and therefore dont want to talk about. You cant defeat human nature. Anyone that attempts to is stupid. I believe Primerica falls into that category. It IS VERY CORPORATE like in the fact that people that are like by the RVP's etc receive more accolades, NO QUESTION. Bottom line, the company makes its money by having 20,000 0r 30,000 agent a month selling life insurance. Good luck. By the way, their Term Insurance is the SAME as other companies but is 40 - 50% more expensive. Go figure. Info more important than name. Sean Sugar Land, TexasU.S.A.
Entity: Houston, Texas
Jun 10 2005
Primerica Finacial ripoff Warner Robins Georgia*UPDATE: Primerica recognized by Rip-off Report a business opportunity well worth considering - it's not for everyone but many representatives make solid commission incomes. Primerica takes appropriate action against representatives conducting themselves improperly, pledges 100% commitment to customer service.
My Name is Christina Anzalone and I have recently been used and decieved by the company Primerica. I went in for a interview and They told me they help people with debt and money issues, which sounded okay at the time. I was told that I would start out working part time and making Five Hundred thirty dollars or more a week Just sitting down and talking with one family for 4 hours of my time. Well, then the representative I spoke with had me fill out papers and she told me i had to pay a licensing fee of $199.00. She talked me into it saying that Primerica pays most of the fee the whole price being $530.00. Well, then I realized i could not aford the 199.00 at the time and i heard a lot of bad things about this company so I asked for my money back and they said I had to fax my request to attention refunds and i do not have a fax machine. Why can't they just refund me my 199.00 back into my checking account? I never got started with this company and I should not have to pay 199.00 out of my pocket for nothing. What this company is doing is wrong and i want my money back so I have money to live. No one join this company they only want your money and references. Christina Centerville, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Entity: Warner Robins, Georgia
May 07 2005
Primerica ripoff, deceptive, manipulative. Lincoln, Omaha Nebraska*UPDATE: Primerica recognized by Rip-off Report a business opportunity well worth considering - it's not for everyone but many representatives make solid commission incomes. Primerica takes appropriate action against representatives conducting themselves improperly, pledges 100% commitment to customer service.
I went to Primerica for a one on one meeting since my schedule and transportation issues (I'm totally blind) wouldn't allow me to get to one of the company overviews. It is as all the other reports describe, and in my case even a bit worse. As I said above, I am blind. I mentioned this to Joe Sellers (not his real name) and he (as part of trying to sucker me in) even gave me a CD of a speech by a blind guy in Ohio that has made it in Primerica. It was more of the same Primerica propaganda. You get further by recruiting more...don't hang with 'losers'...and so on. All so he could lure me in. Well, I found this site, among others, and I decided to call and cancel my next appointment (they didn't get my $200, thankfully), and get into legit insurance sales...the right way. Primerica is nothing but a scam in coporate clothing. Alan Lincoln, NebraskaU.S.A.
Entity: Omaha, Nebraska
Sep 01 2005
Primerica you heard of the phase there's no free money RIPOFF Toronto Ontario*UPDATE: Primerica recognized by Rip-off Report a business opportunity well worth considering - it's not for everyone but many representatives make solid commission incomes. Primerica takes appropriate action against representatives conducting themselves improperly, pledges 100% commitment to customer service.
This really is something. Let me rephase there's no free money earned. Every money needs hard work and education. If this is a job that requires no education then there wont be anyone on the streets begging for money ok. And now in the following orientation night. We were always brought to attention that no education background is needed. If you already have a degree and want to get started this is the way. In the orientation they mention to me that Doctors, Lawyers, or dentist doesn't make a penny unless they get patients. This is also wrong that Tal who called me up to the orientation because there is always needed in demands for doctors to treat their patients. I don't think after spending ten yr at university and med school with amount of money will work for a company that scams for money. Yes there are debt is that the end for their lives no. These experts in the field will use their knowledge and skills to help patients from universities. Starting and up to now after orientation I feel as I was being used as a middle person trying to hire people and that's what I Do hire people on my team and make money off it. First of all I don't think that's how business runs in a business manner. I think people in this job realised that all they what they do is wrong stealing people's money yes there is loans and life insurance but is that really the truth, there is no way of checking down. Because all along the way, they are keep hiring more people and more people to work for that guy who is on the beach. Ladies and gentalman working in this job or recruiting to start this job think carefully about all the situation that I said above and apply to you. I better stop here now I can go for ever but the rest is for you to imagine and feel free to respond. I'm hoping people know what they are getting into LAST TIME IM GOING TO SAY THIS THERE IS NO FREE MONEY EARNED, MONEY IS EARNED THROUGH HARD WORK Unknown toronto, OntarioCanada
Entity: Markham, Ontario
Oct 03 2005
Primerica deceptive ripoff Golden Colorado*UPDATE: Primerica recognized by Rip-off Report a business opportunity well worth considering - it's not for everyone but many representatives make solid commission incomes. Primerica takes appropriate action against representatives conducting themselves improperly, pledges 100% commitment to customer service.
I could have been a victim of a rip-off. However, I went on line and looked up Primeria aka Primerica Financial Services. When I read other people's stories on the web, it described the same way how I was approached. A friend told me to call him about a great career opportunity. A Jeffrey S. Darnell called me and invited me to a l hour presentation the following eveing. I went to their office where about 60 attended for a quick l hour presentation. The presentation cited they would be training folks in the next 18-24 months to open offices in Colorado. They cited to be part of Citigroup who had offices nationally and internationally specifically in Canada and in Mexico. A presenter stated that Primerica was on the Forbes 2000. They would teach on how corporate America and the banking industry make money, i.e., save $62.00 invest it for 30 years and earn $180,000.00. How to get that $62.00 would be though a FNA (Financial Assessment)free of charge. They wanted to help the individuals for a secure future. It would cost $199.00 for training materials, a CBI check, and for the license from the State of Colorado. I agreed to have a lunch meeting the following day. The following day, Mr. Darnell and I met. He said his associate would join us for lunch. She joined and ordered food.Small talk took place expecting a lot more informatio he simply asked if I had a credit card and showed me an application requiring personal information. Nothing in writing was offered. I started to fill out the application and he took it away from me and said if I had the money. I said no. I needed more information. I left with a possibility that we could work something. He called the following day and asked for the $199.00 I said no I did not have the money. He never called back. If he does, I will let him know I am not interested and that I researched Primerica and it's a rip-off and I made this report. Thank you. Patricia Denver, ColoradoU.S.A.
Entity: Golden, Colorado
Sep 23 2005
Primerica ripoff Duluth Georgia*UPDATE: Primerica offers a good business opportunity & stands behind its products & services- - Company Executives have told Rip-Off Report that Primerica pledges to resolve complaints & address any inquires from the past, present & in the future.
Primerica used to be A.L.Williams. Great concept but flawed. I know I was a Senior Vice President the whole focus is to recruit and override your heirachy. I know buy term invest the rest. The focus is to sell term insurance but invest the rest happened less than 25 per cent of the time because the commission on a $50 per month savings was less than two dollars per month. So it is better to go recruit someone than go back and complete the job. Nice concept bad execution. The big leaders, higher on the food chain seek big investments through new recruits, fresh flesh, sell them in house mutual funds keep the profits and explain they cannot pay them because they do not have a securities license. Meanwhile the newbies go to endless Ra Ra meetings and bring fresh flesch and they work their warm markets. Once their market is tapped they are done but encouraged to come to the meetings and sometimes awarded with t shirts and plaques so that hopefully they may bring someone new. Meanwhile they are studying for their license. If you are unfortunate enough to get a good recruit the upline leader works with them and the newbie gets paid a paltry sum for the first three sales. You got them in but get nothing. However someday you will ovveride them, well maybe, please remember the masters make the rules for wisemen and the fools. I met a few wise men and thousands of fools and ultimately I was the latter. As a final note I did make alot of money traveled to Hawaii, Bermuda, Bahamas, Boca,and so on but I stopped drinking the Kool Aid. G lowell, MassachusettsU.S.A.
Entity: Duluth, Georgia
Aug 25 2005
Primerica - Citigroup - Primeamerica ripoff, scam pyramid Greenville South Carolina*UPDATE: Primerica recognized by Rip-off Report a business opportunity well worth considering - it's not for everyone but many representatives make solid commission incomes. Primerica takes appropriate action against representatives conducting themselves improperly, pledges 100% commitment to customer service.
This company is a scam. An ex-friend invited me to come to an overview and i immediately knew I was being misled. They said that they help people but my friend told me that two people in that office make over $150,000 per year. Is that helping people? They also said that they market investments from Smith Barney, Fidelity, American Funds, Pioneer and a bunch of other companys. If they are part of Citigroup, they certainly can't do that. They also said that they are able to help home buyers with a mortgage that has no down payment, no PMI, and a program that helps them to get out of the mortgage early. I asked a friend in the mortgage industry who has access to over 3,000 different companys and loans if he has one of these loans and he said no, because it sounded bad for the mortgage company/bank and wouldn't be profitable. They also said that they are now distributing MetLife products but that is also a lie. My nephew works for MetLife as an adjuster and he said that MetLife is not having any financial problems at all. That would be like K-mart asking Walmart to market their stuff. Like that is going to happen! I think the thing that irritated me the most was that I have no experience in financial matters at all and I have no desire to sit down with someone in their mobile home helping them get out of debt, and then get laughed out of the country club. I'm also a little too old to start a career with some scam company, after spending the last 22 years in textiles until I was laid off. I'm sure something better will come along for me, and I said as much to my ex-friend. Joe charlotte, North CarolinaU.S.A.
Entity: Greenville, South Carolina
Dec 10 2004
Primerica CitiGroup ripoff Coquitlam British Columbia*UPDATE: Primerica recognized by Rip-off Report a business opportunity well worth considering - it's not for everyone but many representatives make solid commission incomes. Primerica takes appropriate action against representatives conducting themselves improperly, pledges 100% commitment to customer service.
Thank you for the report. This comapny does kinda stink. A little knowledge goes a long way. I might just go see this meeting with the reps just for laughs. I spent too much time in University for a scam to take me. The one thing I leant at University was research, research, and research a company before dipping your toes in . Johnny vancouver, British ColumbiaCanada
Entity: Coquitlam, British Columbia
Jan 22 2005
Primerica ripoff Lure of a job Carlsbad california*UPDATE: Primerica recognized by Rip-off Report a business opportunity well worth considering - it's not for everyone but many representatives make solid commission incomes. Primerica takes appropriate action against representatives conducting themselves improperly, pledges 100% commitment to customer service.
This is to all people who post their resumes on such sites as monster.com. I was contacted by Primerica to come in for an interview. When I asked what the job position was I was told Don't worry Mr Porter will explain everything What kind of an answer is this, especially when my resume indicates clerical. I keep the interview appointment and find out it is just a lure to get you in to their office for a damn sales pitch. I was shocked that these people use a Job Service as a means of luring people in to try to get them hooked on a sales pitch. He has called several times wondering why I never showed back up for their workshop that they have every saturday in their office in carlsbad. HMM I wasted a half day of vacation to keep an interview assuming that it had to do with my resume for a clerical position. Diane vista, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Carlsbad, Florida
Jul 21 2005
Primerica Financial Services Misinformed & unexperienced sometimes doing more harm than good Jacksonville Florida Internet*UPDATE: Primerica offers a good business opportunity & stands behind its products & services- - Company Executives have told Rip-Off Report that Primerica pledges to resolve complaints & address any inquires from the past, present & in the future.
Background - - I was a part-time PFS agent from 1996 - 2000. I had my life, securities and debt licenses. I was in the military at the time and haven't been active in 5 years. - My financial plan was started because of PFS. I am probably in a better situation because of PFS forcing me to start saving. - I have several regrets about the whole situation - I would have invested in different funds - I am grateful for their concepts of avoiding credit card debt - I never made the money I wanted/tried to but I had a full time job. - The financial knowledge I gained has been very valuable!!! My thougts - I think there are positives about PFS, but you have to do your homework. No matter that financial company(ies) you decide to deal with, do you homework and always sleep on it before you make a big decision. Now that I'm in my thirties, it scares me that we used to send people out on the street with very little financial knowledge. The PFS/Citi products are NOT the best products on the market. However, the fact that someone will come to your house and sit down with you is a very nice touch. Yet I agree with most of the posts that this company is out to make money. I think a lot of the PFAs are also in it just for the money. Yet, most reps from most other financial organizations probably are also in the same boat - seeing people as dollar signs. I think the PFS takes advantage of people's hopes and dreams and overwhelms them with emotion and excitement. It's a potent combination but just like buying a car or any big decision, you must do your research or face the consequences of going with a gut decision. Please consider the principles that PFS offers. They are mostly sound ideas (paying off debt, using a budget, paying yourself first, compound interest) but PFS products might not be the best way to go. Sleep on your excitement and don't give anyone - PFS or any company - money until you have done your research. Ask close friends or relatives for advice. Don't give out names of friends or family without their consent. Feel free to invite the PFA to your house or neutral ground to discuss your finances. Ask to speak to the guy/gal in the office that specializes in your area of need (especially mutual funds). I feel we all can use any help we can get to reach our financial goals. Just don't give them any money until you're taken your time. Good luck! Mike Syracuse, New YorkU.S.A.
Entity: Internet
Apr 20 2005
Primerica Ripoff recruiting scam Westminster Colorado*UPDATE: Primerica recognized by Rip-off Report a business opportunity well worth considering - it's not for everyone but many representatives make solid commission incomes. Primerica takes appropriate action against representatives conducting themselves improperly, pledges 100% commitment to customer service.
alright people, let me tell you a little of what happened to me. I am a college sophomore that works at a local drugstore and was at work one day when a very well-dressed asian man came up to me and started a conversation. he asked general small talk questions and then he asked me if i knew anyone that was interested in working for good $. I said that i was because i am a college soph and money is hard to come by. He didn't have a business card and so he wrote his name and number on a piece of paper, and he told me that i would be recieving a call from him. I was wierded out at first and so i asked him a couple questions like what company are you from etc. and that is where i first heard the name PRIMERICA. I recieved a call on my cell phone about a week later and he told me that he was holding interviews the coming wednesay and he would like me to be there. I said ok and got his address, and at first i was very excited about the prospects of this job, due to the fact that he told me i could make upwards of 50k a year. The wednesday that i was supposed to go to the interview (the same day that i wrote this report) i decided that i better be careful because my friend had been ripped off by AMWAY like companies. ripoffreport.com saved me from a terrible fate at the hands of primerica. People, any company that charges you 199$ to work for them isnt a valid company. After reading over 25 reports of people who had been approached or called and wh had no previous financial experience, JUST LIKE ME, i realized that i almost got scammed. Companies like primerica are companies that gamble on you falling for their scheme and wanting to follow the americam dream of making 100k a year. They will till you that 5,000 people in their company make over 50k a year, but with over 100,000 PEOPLE AT THE COMPANY, that is less than 5% of the company. now the important part, the part that is irrefutable. What happened to me happened exactly to 20 other people all across the country, EXACTLY. If someone approaches you from primerica do not fall for them. ohh, and if you dont want to listen to the words of a college sophomore, read the legal evidence against primerica. Derek lafayette, ColoradoU.S.A. sorry, allowing you to give a competitors name would instigate others to just file against their competition, to only come back later to suggest their company your comments on this policy are welcome! CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
Entity: Westminster, Colorado
Apr 30 2005
Primerica, shameful Lies, Hazelton, ripoff, takes money from employees Hazelton Pennsylvania*UPDATE: Primerica recognized by Rip-off Report a business opportunity well worth considering - it's not for everyone but many representatives make solid commission incomes. Primerica takes appropriate action against representatives conducting themselves improperly, pledges 100% commitment to customer service.
I also once fell for the primerica pipedream. A friend of mine recommended me to a recruiter and before i knew it they brainwashed me into giving them $200 to start my new life.(They said you got your 200 back once you went to 6 appointments) I knew immediatly i was being taken advantage of, so when my husband came home i asked him to speak to the recruiter to see if i could get my money back. Needless to say it was 3 hours until they got $200 from my husband as well. We tried recruiting our friends to see if we could make a business out of this. We come from a VERY poor area and almost everyone we knew couldnt afford the start-up fee, so we tried to help them by putting up the money for them with our credit card. (After all we would get our money back, right?) Well, soon we had given primerica a total of $1,200, which they assured us we would earn in no time. We went to the meetings, took the classes, booked appointments, we even all got licensed. I sold my parents life insurance thinking i was helping them out, and they bought it thinking i would make a commision. Well, my upline got the commision from them, just like every other deal i closed. I never saw a penny. When i was finally reimbursed my 2oo dollars, the check bounced, costing me even more in bank fees. And it wasnt until the friends i had recruited made their first 6 appointments that i found out that when you get reimbursed the check comes from your upline. In other words, since i recruited them, i was responsible for their reimbursement. I was the one who put up the money for them in the first place!!! Where is my money? When i was pregnant and on bedrest, they couldnt make any money off of me, so the calls and friendships i thought i had built with my co-workers ceased. All commisions went to the people above us. we spent more than 2 thousand dollars and a year and a half of our time, and when it was all said and done, the people who were helping us start our own business made a profit on our loss. When i finally cut all ties with primerica, they had the nerve to send me a bill for $15. Not sure for what, but they'll see that money when they tear it from my cold, dead hands. Ang ashland, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Entity: Hazelton, Pennsylvania
Apr 11 2005
Primerica ripoff Houston Texas*UPDATE: Primerica recognized by Rip-off Report a business opportunity well worth considering - it's not for everyone but many representatives make solid commission incomes. Primerica takes appropriate action against representatives conducting themselves improperly, pledges 100% commitment to customer service.
I am posting this to say THANK YOU. I have read some of the postings on this web site and they have stopped me from making a big mistake with money I really don't have. I was also asked to pay for a state license for $199.00. They have contacted me for an appointment to go over the next step but I am not going to go Thanks to this web site. And is there anything we can do about this company? Laura La Porte, TexasU.S.A.
Entity: Houston, Texas
Apr 09 2005
Primerica Preying on the non-educated pyramid scheme Denver Colorado*UPDATE: Primerica recognized by Rip-off Report a business opportunity well worth considering - it's not for everyone but many representatives make solid commission incomes. Primerica takes appropriate action against representatives conducting themselves improperly, pledges 100% commitment to customer service.
I received a call from a Doug G. of Primerica. I knew right away this company was not looking for the best interest of its employers. I acquired this notion, as all of my questions had extremly vauge if not covert answers. I just want to warn anyone looking for a better job, even a career, please do your research in a company before accepting any position. I would be very upset to find anyone quiting their jobs and stumbling upon a company such as Primerica, to realize when it might be too late, that they really didn't have your best interests in mind. I feel, giving my experience of not having a college degree or managerial experience, that I could possibly be qualified for running my own business. Thank you for your time, and I hope this information is helpful. Julie Denver, ColoradoU.S.A.
Entity: Denver, Colorado
Apr 15 2005
Primerica The bigger they are... Duluth Georgia*UPDATE: Primerica offers a good business opportunity & stands behind its products & services- - Company Executives have told Rip-Off Report that Primerica pledges to resolve complaints & address any inquires from the past, present & in the future.
From time to time trolls like to point out that Primerica is part of Citigroup. A few posters have added that there is a connection between Citigroup and Enron. After some more research I have found a website explicitly giving that connection. So as a service to Ripoff's visitors I'm quoting a passage from it. The link is: (see link below) The excerpt is: Enron, and Parmalat Citigroup was also accused of helping Enron and other companies hide their losses by loaning money to those companies in a special way that would reduce liabilities visible on the balance sheet. In May 2004 the company agreed to pay $2.65 billion, or $1.64 billion after tax, to settle a class action lawsuit brought on behalf of purchasers of WorldCom securities. Stuart North Brunswick, New JerseyU.S.A. Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Primerica CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
Entity: Duluth, Georgia
Oct 17 2005
PRIMERICA Not helping you, helping themselves. Fort Wayne Indiana*UPDATE: Primerica recognized by Rip-off Report a business opportunity well worth considering - it's not for everyone but many representatives make solid commission incomes. Primerica takes appropriate action against representatives conducting themselves improperly, pledges 100% commitment to customer service.
I do see people saying the same thing I did. All Promerica wants is your warm market. They are out to steal your references from your resume. They want your friends, neighbors, co-workers, etc. , etc. Did anyone ever see advertisement on T.V. for Primerica? NO!! Nor will you. Even Primerica admits they will never do this. So, this should make you stop and think exactly where are the customers comming from??? Honestly; here is the suggestion and what should make you think again, make the Rep/Upline use THEIR prospect to help train you. NOT YOURS!!! If they want to help you, they will use examples to help you, not put you in the hot seat with your friends, family, etc. When training even at McDonalds would the manager honestly put you on the hamburger line with no training during rush hour. NO!!! They would show you examples, take test and train during least productive times. Dave Fort Wayne, IndianaU.S.A.
Entity: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Dec 12 2005
Primerica ripoff Lied Misrepresented Bounced bank account CHECK FRAUD Indianapolis Indiana*UPDATE: Primerica recognized by Rip-off Report a business opportunity well worth considering - it's not for everyone but many representatives make solid commission incomes. Primerica takes appropriate action against representatives conducting themselves improperly, pledges 100% commitment to customer service.
** NEED LAWYER!!! prospect victims beware ** I was a young woman, just getting out of a divorce and was searching for a job, moving from OH to IN, and was in a custody battle. Money was tight to say THE LEAST. I recieved a call from Primerica regarding my resume which they had seen posted on Careerbuilders.com and was wondering if I was still searching. I said that I was and explained that I was living in Ohio at the time but would be driving to Indianapolis that friday and that would be an excellent time for an interview. I met with a gentleman (whos name I have written somewhere) and he went over briefly what the company was about. Seemed like a typical interview. He asked about my insurance experieince ect. He then told me that I would need to go for my license and explained the company would help take care of that. I was very skeptical over the whole idea of being my own boss I told him that I would consider the offer and get back with him. He then explained to me that there was a 199.00 fee for the training classes. I told him that I really wasnt in the financial sitation to be paying to enter a job. During our conversation He told me that since I was living afar, I could leave a check and he wouldnt have it deposited until I gave him the OK. I then wrote out the check, but not before including HOLD TILL FURTHER NOTICE in the memo line. After thinking about this offer over the weekend, I called on Monday and left a message because I couldnt get ahold of anyone. By Tuesday I had reached him and told him that I decided not to accept the offer. He acted like he really didnt remember me and said that the money I gave was non-refundable now. I then explained to him that it wasnt even supposed to have been sent for processing and that I had specifically written HOLD TILL FURTHER NOTICE in the memo line because we had specifically discussed holding it till he recieved the OK from me. He asked me, And you wrote that on the check? I said yes, and that I have the carbon copy in front of me He assured me that he would locate the check at the processing center and keep it from being withdrew from my account. Well, about 2 months later my account went negative 200.00 approximate dollars, and everything else after that bounced. I called him after seaching EVERYWHERE for his number and told him about what had happened. HE IGNORED ME!! I then sat down and wrote him a letter describing what had happened, told him that he had 30 days to get my money back into my account and that I would charge him for every day after the 30 day mark. I also included the number of the attorney I was using for my divorce (but obvioulsy couldnt pay to have him take care of this for me) I then sent it to him as priority mail, that he had to sign to recognize he had recieved the envelope. He then called me and asked about the situation. I was an frantic. He had taken my rent money and the bounced fees took up all the rest of what I had saved to pay bills. I told him that he had promised this wasnt going to happen. I told him I had talked to him so long ago that I didnt even recognized what it was till I went back through my checkbook. He asked if I had called their rebate office. Which I had done all week, and left at least 3 messages- with no return call! He then told me to have an attorney contact him cause their lawyers were going to handle this. I was broke and knew that the attorney was just a threat. After already going through everything else I was dealing with, and now a completely broke and negative bank account, I broke down! It took me a YEAR to get myself back on track. He ruined my life. It was like the last strike before the mule dies. I had to have my babies go and stay with their father cause I just about lost my apartment. Which really hurt my fight for custody. I borrowed the money from friends, which Ive yet to pay back. I still havent gotten my money back from them either!! I have much more concentration now and would LOVE to pursue this, plus emotional and financial stress that it caused. $199.00 may not have seemed like much to the company that stole it from my account, but after bank fees- it was all I had. LITERALLY. I recently got a job with a bank and understand that its called FRAUD when this happens. I was really nieve when I look back on all this. Live and learn I suppose but no one should feel taken advantage of, lied to, disregarded, disrespected, ignored, and left in emotional distress resulting from an interview gone bad. I cant even begin to explain how angry I feel about being taken advantage of at my weakest point in life. Fortunately, Ive cleared up everythign that was distracting my previously and will not be the type of woman to walk away. Amanda Indianapolis, IndianaU.S.A. Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Primerica
Entity: Indianapolis, Indiana
Dec 09 2006
Primerica tried to recruit me under the guise of getting rich quick Cedar Falls Iowa*UPDATE: Primerica gets a POSITIVE rating from Rip-off Report in customer support & satisfaction. Primerica pledges to resolve complaints from the past, present and in the future, and give 100% commitment to customer service-say Company Executives!
EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report Investigation: Primerica gets a POSITIVE RATING in customer support from Rip-off Report and is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Primerica pledges to resolve complaints and address representative issues. For a long time this EDitor had concerns about Primerica because of the number of Reports about them. For many months Rip-off Report was looking into the company, even before they contacted us to resolve any issues and mostly misunderstandings being posted by competitors. With over 100,000 representatives and 6 million clients, Primerica is bound to be the subject of a certain number of complaints about improper agent conduct, as well as product and administrative complaints. Rip-Off's investigation found such complaints, but importantly also found that Primerica is committed to resolving such complaints quickly and doing everything possible to satisfy its clients. It also takes appropriate action against any of its representatives who are found to have conducted themselves improperly or unethically. We believe that the number of complaints against this company, whether through the Internet or other channels, is small when put into the context of its enormous size. Most big companies would never commit themselves like Primerica has. Read our investigative Report and Primerica's commitment to 100% consumer satisfaction.
Entity: Cedar Falls, Iowa
69, Report #51931
Apr 07 2003
Primerica wasted my time and theirs by misrepresentation San Diego California*UPDATE: Primerica recognized by Rip-off Report a business opportunity well worth considering - it's not for everyone but many representatives make solid commission incomes. Primerica takes appropriate action against representatives conducting themselves improperly, pledges 100% commitment to customer service.
I will preface this entry by saying I knew nothing about Primerica until late last week and that I did not attend ANY meetings, so I will not pretend to claim firsthand knowledge of what goes on inside the company. That said, I'll relate a little history... I was laid off in late July, 2002, from a struggling software company. I was making good money as the Director of Customer Care. Our parent company sold us, however, and most employees--including all management--were let go. I received a generous severance and have been working periodically as a consultant to former customers. I was content to take some time off for two reasons. First, I've been working toward an MBA, and thought I'd take some time to concentrate on my studies. Also, my wife and I are expecting our first child and we thought it would be nice to do some things now (like travel) that we won't be able to do until much later once the baby arrives. The economy continued to slow, however, so I decided I'd better get back into the job market. Three months ago I began looking in earnest for a position in management with a tech or consumer electronics organization. In addition to networking, I also placed resumes on two web-based job sites. One was a management search firm. The other was monster.com. Last month I received a phone call from a woman who identified herself by first name only and said she was calling on behalf of Primerica, a Citigroup company and that she was setting appointments for management interviews. I asked her right away why Primerica thought my computer programming and high-tech management experience would be a good fit with a financial company (again... at this point I knew nothing whatsoever about Primerica beyond the fact that she claimed it was affiliated with Citigroup, so I assumed it was finance-related). She told me, and I quote, My manager is a regional director and he is part of an advance team setting up offices in the San Diego area. Because of your management experience, he felt you were a candidate for a Director of Staff position in one of our new offices. Of course I asked more about the position, but she was a bit vague and asked me either call her manager (she provided a phone number) or to bring my questions to the interview. I made an appointment for the following week, but was unable to keep it; a customer needed some follow-up work done out of state and I agreed to do it. When I called to notify Primerica, nobody could connect me with the woman. When I asked to speak directly with her manager, I was asked, Which one? I was a little surprised when I provided the name I was given and was told that any of the managers could reschedule me. I passed on setting a date at that time and said I'd be in contact with them when I returned. When I got back to San Diego two weeks later, I looked into Primerica on the Internet. The web site for Primerica AND for Citigroup was not very informative. I never did call back. That was last month. Fast forward now to last week--Friday--when I was contacted by e-mail as follows: >>Hello. I am contacting you about your resume. >> >>I represent the marketing division of Citigroup known as >>Primerica Financial Services. We also represent Citibank, >>Travelers, Smith Barney and Citifinancial. I am holding >>interviews this week and would like to set up a time when we >>can meet. >> >>Please contact me at your earliest convenience. If Im >>unavailable, you will be transferred to my voice mail, so >>please leave your number and the latest time that I may reach >>you and I will get back with you as soon as possible. >> >>If this email has reached you in error, or if you are not >>interested, please email me and I will remove your name from >>our records. >> >> >>Thank you, >> >>Todd Barker >>District Manager >>Primerica Financial Services >>(858) 751-0909 >>www.citigroup.com On Saturday morning Mr. Barker called me at home and asked if I was interested in meeting with him. He didn't even know anything about me; he admitted he had not seen my resume, but told me if I had been referred to him then [...] I must have management experience Primerica is interested in. Since the job market is still exceedingly tight here, I decided to schedule an interview, against my intuition. Before hanging up, however, I pressed Mr. Barker for information about the company. I explained that the web site was relatively uninformative and asked him about the product(s)/service(s), etc. He agreed that there was little information on webs site useful to job seekers, but repeated what I had heard twice before, namely that Primerica was looking for [...]managers, directors, leaders [...] that they could train in their products and services. No more detail than that. Over the rest of this past weekend and during part of this morning, I looked all over the Internet for information about Primerica. I thought I was performing the typical due diligence a job-seeker should do prior to an interview. As I encountered more and more negative articles, reports, discussion forum entries, etc., my attitude has shifted from mild disappointment to anger. I have found scant positive commentary about Primerica, and what little I've seen has been found on the Primerica/Citigroup site, or in discussion boards like this one. Moreover, most that chime in to defend Primerica do so with passive-aggressive, defensive vitriol! To be fair, I have read a few comments from Primerica representatives who have not been abusive, but too many who support the company seem juvenile, negatively aggressive, and ill-spoken. That Primerica is really offering an entry into a multilevel marketing business is one thing. I have friends and relatives that sold Amway and currently are affiliated with Quixtar. I don't believe that type of business is profitable for most that enter into it, but I also don't bear them any ill will. That Primerica twice was able to get my resume and contact information from monster.com is an issue I'll address with monster. That Primerica wasted my time, however, by misrepresenting its dubious business opportunity as an interview for a job, is something I will not forgive. Had I not taken the time to investigate further, I would never have learned some of the details of their job offering, and I would have wasted even more of my time. I took some of that valuable job search time to write this so that others in a similar situation might see what another average job-seeker thinks about Primerica so far. For those of you that choose to rebut (or retort, or flame, or even insult me, etc.), I admit that I did not provide the Primerica reps additional opportunity to discuss the system with me. Nor will I be keeping my appointment tomorrow with Mr. Barker. That's because I'm not interested in a MULTILEVEL MARKETING SALES job! The summary statement on my resume says NOTHING about MLM or sales for a reason. Because nothing in my job search profile or resume matches with what I've discovered about Primerica, I can only consider their attempts to recruit me to be unsolicited, broadcast spam. If Primerica's program is such a good deal, then why are the representatives so evasive about providing basic information to those they contact? Regardless of whether Primerica offers legitimate opportunities or not, I will not be part of it. I don't like being misled, I don't have the time for games, and I tend to believe that while there is NOT ALWAYS fire where there's smoke. But when theres A LOT of smoke, I wont ignore it; something is probably smoldering, and I don't want to be there to get burned when the flames erupt. Steve La Mesa, CaliforniaU.S.A. Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Primerica
Entity: San Diego, California
Apr 21 2003
Primerica victimized many consumers false promises Wichita Kansas*UPDATE: Primerica recognized by Rip-off Report a business opportunity well worth considering - it's not for everyone but many representatives make solid commission incomes. Primerica takes appropriate action against representatives conducting themselves improperly, pledges 100% commitment to customer service.
My husband and I went to an orientation on Primerica after my husband was approached by a customer at the store he was working at as a salesperson(he has been approached in this manner before and all have led to better jobs) Anyway, the presentation looked good and we set up a further appointment for our own debt analysis. Well, they came over and (surprise) we had NO DEBT... I could have told them that, but the analysis was required. So, since I had seen an analysis for myself, I decided to enroll. I did get licensed in the state of Kansas to sell life insurance. Now, I was brand new to Kansas when I enrolled and so I knew no one! Seriously, I hadn't even had a job to that point. Well, I used one friend of my husband and his parents as my first training analysis's His parents would have gone through with the debt plan, but my rvp did not feel out the situation very well and kinda made them mad... the other friend? They had no house, no debt, and couldn't afford insurance, so that was a no go. Well, all the people who said they would support me and wanted to see me succeed dissapeared when they discovered that was it for people I knew. I tried to contact my rvp, but she didn't return calls. I left several messages saying that I wanted to sit in on more analysis's and to let me know so I could (you got paid after 6) Well, a year later, I got a bill for $5.00 (keep in mind, I've already paid $199) I called to find out why the bill, and they said it was for partial renewal of my license? Well, I didn't pay it and they've stopped sending letters. I do want to say that when I got my insurance license, I did get a check for ~$80... which I had paid myself originally aside from the $199... I do know that if I had known more affluent people, or gone out recruiting I might have been able to go somewhere, but I don't think it's right to go out and ask people if they are in debt. I don't think Primerica scams people per say, but they aren't as supportive as they say. If you don't know the right people then you are out the door. So be careful... If you don't own a home or know people who do then don't bother, they only want people who have money to begin with. Krista Wichita, KansasU.S.A.
Entity: Wichita, Kansas
Sep 14 2003
Primerica Almost got hooked into their scam. Chicago Illinois*UPDATE: Primerica recognized by Rip-off Report a business opportunity well worth considering - it's not for everyone but many representatives make solid commission incomes. Primerica takes appropriate action against representatives conducting themselves improperly, pledges 100% commitment to customer service.
I posted my resume to the website craigslist.com on Saturday August 30th, 2003. I received this email later that day: _________________________________________________________________ Hello, My name is Bob Cockrell, I am with Primerica Financial Services. We are currently conducting an expansion in the Chicago area. We recently reviewed a copy of your resume online and are interested in speaking with you regarding opportunities with our company. Please feel free to give me a call in the office. You can reach me at 877 567 7565 or 630 886 7630. I look forward to speaking with you. Thanks, Bob Cockrell _________________________________________________________________ I emailed back after the Labor day holiday Tuesday (9/2/2003). _________________________________________________________________ Hello, Got your email. I'm juggling a few things this morning with clients and the home office. I'll give you a call this afternoon. (Tuesday 9/2/2003). Brad C DarkWave PC _________________________________________________________________ After playing phone tag I sent another email on Wednesday 9/2/2003. _________________________________________________________________ Hello Again, I received your voicemail. Looks like we keep missing each other. Is there a good time to call ? Or can we discuss details over email ? Brad C DarkWave PC _________________________________________________________________ I did not receive a response. Finally on 9/4/2003 I had the chance to speak with him on the phone. He asked how flexible I was with regard to my career. Which I didn't think was all that weird but I thought it was regarding W2 employment instead the consulting I have been doing. He told me about the new offices opening in the Chicagoland area and that they needed to hire some people. He told me of the next orientation was on Monday at 7PM and Saturday at 8:30 AM. I opted for Saturday and scheduled. He asked to make sure I called as a courtesy if I could not make it. I started to wonder if this was a real opportunity or a scam specifically because of the speed under which I was contacted about my resume and the slowness of the current market for technical consultants. I first looked for comments generally on google for some dirt. and lo and behold I found this entry below: _________________________________________________________________ foolishmortal unregistered citygroup = pyramid scam Apr 04 2001 05:03AM EST here's a funny story of my experience with citygroup. I had gotten a call from a lady who saw my resume on craigslist and said her company, citygroup financial services needed help opening offices. so I had told her I was looking for project management/coordination contract work and she said that was fine, that they had those types of positions open etc. and to come to their job fair. I get there and the first thing they do is close the door and ask no one to leave. should have clued me off, but I was way far away from door and didn't want to be rude...so instead I condemned myself to sit through a drivel presentation for an hour. I don't know if you've ever experienced them, but drivel by a bunch of idiots is the kindest way of putting it. what they do is mostly talk about money and get people excited to get money. and then they present a bunch of ideas or statistics that have no context nor quoted sources to them to illustrate badly/erroneously put together logic strings. well, I may just be a poor country caveman lawyer, but even I can see through that. it always makes me wonder how these folks can really get into it. they also talked a lot about church and god and family. that seems to be a connecting factor. they also said that one of the three principles is to let someone else do the thinking for you. that is also another connecting factor, to my inferior, foolish, mortal, unassisted way of thinking. at the end they had a survey that they asked everyone to fill out. so I did. they didn't have categories for what I had to say, so I put them in there for them. what they wanted, was if you didn't want to join their pyramid, ahem, I mean, sales team, they wanted to make you a customer. I was mad, but I had to laugh too. I'm such a sucker, but I swear when I spoke with the lady on the phone, it sounded like a legitimate job fair to me _________________________________________________________________ It was pretty much the same pitch I had just gotten, extremely disappointed, and immediately crafted an email and sent it. _________________________________________________________________ subject: I will not be participating in the orientation. Dear Mr. Cockrell, I have decided that I will not be participating in the orientation on Saturday 9/6/2003 at 8:30 AM. Brad C DarkWave PC _________________________________________________________________ I searched high and low (checking this site with the wrong keywords at first) by using google to search for +pyramid +citigroup. I found a bunch of hits and more tales of woe. I also called early Friday morning and left a voicemail that I was not coming to the orientation but if Citicorp/Primerica was interested in purchasing software to go the site xxxx I considered adding you almost got me but didn't. I decided to be professional about it. Oddly, A little after 6 PM on Saturday 9/6/2003, Mr. Cockrell called me to ask how the orientation went. I said that I sent an email and left a voicemail saying that I wasn't coming. (Like where have *you* been?) Oh I must have printed out the email and buried it somewhere. I'm sorry. And that was the end. I don't know if he was some poor shlub that had to find more victims or was a higher level manager. Anyway. They *didn't* get me. Happy ending to the story. Brad C DarkWave PC Brad Chicago, IllinoisU.S.A. Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Primerica CLICK here to see why we deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
Entity: Chicago, Illinois
Aug 02 2003
PRIMERICA refund $199 licensing meetings classes scam ripoff Miami Lakes Duluth Florida Georgia*UPDATE: Primerica recognized by Rip-off Report a business opportunity well worth considering - it's not for everyone but many representatives make solid commission incomes. Primerica takes appropriate action against representatives conducting themselves improperly, pledges 100% commitment to customer service.
My name is Sefy and i am going live on this board with my request for a refund from Primerica. Tomorrow morning I will be attempting to contact Regena, the rep noted above (in other listings) in Duluth, GA at 1-800-243-8901 X7955. I have not attended a single class and I signed up fewer than 30 days ago. I expect a complete refund of $199. After reading the prior posts about Primerica, I am attempting to show the good side of this company. I am not interested in receiving the insurance licensing classes and wish a full refund. I am not denouncing Primerica and their practices, I am just not interested. I will post as I proceed... Sefy Sefy hialeah, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: Miami Lakes, Florida
Aug 03 2003
Primerica ripoff ripoff deception Edison New Jersey*UPDATE: Primerica offers a good business opportunity & stands behind its products & services- - Company Executives have told Rip-Off Report that Primerica pledges to resolve complaints & address any inquires from the past, present & in the future.
I was familiar with Primerica when it was A.L. Williams back in the 1990's (at that time, attending a Rah Rah meeting turned me off and my recruiter, who tried to pressure me to set up a meeting with my friend without even caring to check about his interests or qualifications, also turned me off). So we parted company. Last year, my new recruiter assured me that things were different (no more Rah Rah meetings e.g.) and told me that I would be reimbursed for my license and the test fee (which came to $415) plus getting reimbursed for my training class after going out on 10 appointments. Well I never got reimbursed and the recruiter claimed he never told me I can get reimbursed for my training class coming up with the excuse that's the way it used to be at Primerica. At rockbottom this is a multi-level company where you need to recruit to get into serious numbers. It's already been posted and I've heard from other sources that the term insurance is overpriced compared with other companies (it would be interesting to get some numbers to compare Primerica with the industry norm) and the reason why the term insurance is so high is to reward RVPs and above. Any business that depends on you to start off selling to your friends and relatives is unrealistic (if I had to depend on my friends and relatives to make money, then I wouldn't bother selling and try a more honorable livelihood. The only type of selling I know is where I give the customer satisfaction and value which I have been extremely successful at). With Primerica due to the IBA contract, if you do get someone to buy a product while undergoing training, then that money goes to the company. In the long run when you don't deceive customers (and recruits/ trainees), then you have the makings of a solid business. Eventually when the job recession has run its course, Primerica and other companies will have to start rolling up their sleeves and start doing honest product selling as opposed to their current recruiting tactics. Stuart North Brunswick, New JerseyU.S.A.
Entity: Edison, New Jersey
May 15 2003
Primerica Financial Services jekyll and hide tactics Waxahachi Texas*UPDATE: Primerica recognized by Rip-off Report a business opportunity well worth considering - it's not for everyone but many representatives make solid commission incomes. Primerica takes appropriate action against representatives conducting themselves improperly, pledges 100% commitment to customer service.
I've read so many report yet I must admit... nothing can convince me more than my own experience. I meet up with a gentleman at a coffee shop over breakfast. In fact, I was actually meeting him for some vocal training. He is a record producer/singer of all people. A nice man but I've formed a rather shady opinion about him now. After we discussed my vocal lessons he began to talk to me able this great company that has huge opportuinty. He was very straight forward he didn't tell me anything that wasn't true... although he did play his words real smooth. He first explained to me that Primerica was a Debt Solution Specialist company. They tried to help people get out of debt. He showed me exactlly what he did. He said, I set up an appointment with a client and I bacially show them how to get out of debt faster, and how to invest in something that banks won't tell you. With that I was all ears. He brought out a demonstration of a previous client he had served. It showed a list of 5 different debts. Credit cards, a mortgage and some other misc debts. A chart at the bottom showed how a person can get out of debt paying the minimum (which btw the client was) and how the client could get out of debt the Primerica way. Ok, from the looks of the chart, I was already shocked. Try not even an 1/8 the length of the minimum payment chart. He pulled out a second paper which showed another financial managment chart and the clients debt.. but this time rearanged and modified. The chart shocked me. The client was able to pay the debt off in 5 months rather than the 7 years or more (I can't remember) what was shown on the chart! This was absolutly amazing. At first I had this feeling this was all just a play of numbers, but in fact it was not. All truth. Wow, now this I thought to myself was really an honest way to make a living. That was... until he pitched the Term Insurance and the Mortgage sales. He went though the whole $199.00 we pay you back spill. It still sounded good. Not too horribly bad. But then when he told me about this crash course, and how I needed 6 profile references my Herbalife days started to creep in. I figured it out right off the bat! MLM! Now, I already know what all you Primerica advocates are thinking. Yes, I'm about to bash it. Sorry but its truth. Lets look at whats really going on. So I get this spill about how my profile references are just test runs right? WRONG! Thats potential Primerica meat. Fresh meat. My own FAMILY MEAT! MY BEST FRIENDS TYPE MEAT. So, your going to try to help them get out of debt huh? Thats great, Mr. Jekyll is helping the client, putting some faith in humanity. That is until Mr. Hyde comes out and tried to sell some Term insurance, which btw uses the seek tactic! Yeah people need insurance, they offer some great coverage but at a high price for term. Cash value huh? Hmmm, I suggest you really think about that first. Secondly refincing your mortgage is the real heart breaker. I've found a far too many people who were destroyed to find out that the bi-monthly payment are truly a play of numbers and in fact increase the life of the loan and really destroy the american dream. Yeah, dream is what I said. Isn't owning your own home one of the american dreams? Yeah I thought so you crook! Oh, and if you think about it, 1 trillion dollars in assets is really an impressive number. But you really mean all those mortgage loans and homes you own from mislead victms right? You wan't to sell term insurance? SELL TERM INSURANCE! Don't go into peoples homes offer FREE financial advice and then weasle in a term or mortgage sale. Thats whats wrong with america today. You people disillution those of us who try to be true to ourself. I consider myself a victim just imagine what horrable things I would have done if I actually would have went though with this. Although I still may use their financial 'method' to truely help those in need. I'll tell as many people just to get their goat! Lets not forget the rule of 72 either. Btw, to the lady who brought Jesus into the conversation saying that he did good (just as Primerica does supposidly) and was crusified. Remember, he was perfect, Primerica agents on the other hand are not. Oh and the just FYI, rep who tried to get me into this was also helping people at his church refinance their mortgage. I hope that settles your scum filled heart. Be honest with yourselves, if your in Primerica for the Insurance, don't hide behind FREE financial adivice (aka debt analysis). Be up front otherwise your a liar and a swindler! Also, don't lie to new agents and tell them that the 6 profile references are for 'training'. Thats a lie too, you know they are just fresh meat to try to get to purchase your 'investment insurance'. Whatever, I'm disgusted now. Erik Keene, TexasU.S.A. Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Primerica
Entity: Waxahachi, Texas
Jun 12 2003
Primerica You must seek honest and worthwhile employment, it usually doesnt seek you! Philadelphia Pennsylvania*UPDATE: Primerica recognized by Rip-off Report a business opportunity well worth considering - it's not for everyone but many representatives make solid commission incomes. Primerica takes appropriate action against representatives conducting themselves improperly, pledges 100% commitment to customer service.
It was May of last year. I had just graduated with a 4 year degree in history. Now I was paying the penalty for picking a major that wasn't a direct track to a big money field because I had to find gainful employment in a tough job market with a humanities degree. Didn't seem very promising. So as I continued to work my sucky low paying retail job while waiting for the background check to clear for a government job I thought I would never finally get, I looked at other options wherever I could find them. I figured why not post my resumee on the internet and see if I got any worthwhile opportunities. One Afternoon I was in the house when the phone rang and it was someone from Primerica. They had seen my resume and I seemed like exactly what they were looking for to sell their service where they help people buy term life insurance and invest in mutual funds with what they're saving by not buying whole life, but I should really check their web site for more info. If I liked what I saw, I could go to an 'interview/presentation' a week from Saturday. There were a couple of strange things about this. First, how was I perfect material if I had no experience or education in finance? Second, what reputable business holds job interviews over the weekend? But hey, a job offer is a job offer and I was anxious to get into the work force. So That Saturday I put on one of my best suits and showed up with what turned out to be 30-35 other people. THe first phase would be a presentation put on by regional vice presidents. This turned out to be basically a pep rally with plenty of cheering and yelling and enthusiastic screaming about how even someone like myself with no experience or specialized degrees could be making 500-600 thousand dollars per year in just a few short years. All Id have to do was pay for my own training and provide a short list of names of people for Primerica to harass with cold calls. After this was finished I scheduled an interview for the next week and went home to talk to my mother. Lucky I didnt sign anything right then and there... she told me about former co-workers who got lured away from the comfort of city jobs by the big dollar signs Primerica waved in their faces. And she would see them a few years later still riding the subway, dressed in cheap clothes, looking unhappy and depressed, struggling to make ends meet and stay afloat long enough to make that one big sale that would put them on easy street and on the fast track to a regional VP position where they could sit back and sucker new people in and then leach off their commissiosn without having to put fourth any effort of their own anymore. And all the time the job was costing them more than it made them. Thankfully, I came to mysense before I started out my life in a dead end career and cancelled my appointment. I now have a very comfy federal job. To those employees who defend PFS as being misunderstood by those who just don't like a job that really makes you work... real training is 100% free. Real jobs make you money, they dont cost you money. Real jobs dont ask you to expose friends and family to cold calling offering them subpar services from poorly trained and un-knowledgable sales personel. Reputable employers have people coming to them to seek jobs, not the other way around. And realistically in these scams, unless you got in at the bottum floor, dont expect to be making hundreds of thousands a year in a few short years in a field where you have no specialized degree or training. Edward philadelphia, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Entity: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania