PRINTERPIX Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: printerpix

There may be more reports for "printerpix"

For more results perform a general search for "printerpix"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Feb 13 2012
Printerpix Danielle is the person that helps in customer service Sent package to wrong address and will not send another one Internet
I am freaking pissed with this sorry company.   I tried them out through groupon even though i was skeptical.  I ordered my package and there is only one way to get them to deliver - they can't do express.  Anyway i put the right address and company name because i wanted it delivered to me at work. Well these jokers made a mistake and did not put my suite number (even though i put it on there) and my package was delivered to somewhere and is missing now for almost 2 weeks.  They seen the problem and told me that i need to file a claim with the post office. WTH!!!! I paid you and they should be responsible for getting my package to the right location that I put on the receipt.  Then the customer service person DANIELLE said oh well we shipped it so now it is on me!!! I will never use again -- they have the worst customer service in history.  Didnt offer a solution or reinbursement or a discount!! NOTHING!!! I will continue to use MIXBOOK they are the best and provide the best books!! Printerpix can keep that $20 I paid because they probably need it more than I do.
27, Report #1199118
Jan 03 2015
Printerpix Ravetta Whittaker I ordered my print December 1, 2014 as a Christmas gift for my husband. I still have not received the gift and it is now January 2. The company promises that they will have all orders delivered by Christmas if I order prior to December nights which mine was ordered a week prior to that to their date Lake Mary Nationwide
On December 1, 2014 I ordered a print for my husband for Christmas. The company stated that if I ordered prior to 9 December it would be at our home before Christmas. I called on 18 December because I still have not heard anything about my picture being delivered. I spoke to Racetta, she sent me an email so I can get in touch with her quickly because it takes either half an hour to 45 minutes to actually get a person on the phone. I spoke to her about it as she is the person in charge , she told me that my print would be sent either that afternoon or the next morning. I called a week later, it was December 22 to see where my print was cause I still had not received it, it has still had not been printed. I again spoke with Raveta promised me that she would have it sent to me the day after Christmas now even though it was promised prior. I still on January 2, 2015 have not received my print. I am outraged I was also promised a refund of my shipping because I paid for shipping and it was not sent.I did not receive that back either. I was lied to and they ruined my entire Christmas and they do not belong in business. I still have no notification that the print is on its way and still have not received it at this time I was lied to several times by Raveta and my whole entire Christmas with my husband was ruined and he still has not received his gift!! Do not buy from these people they're liars and a rip off!!
Entity: Lake Mary , Nationwide
Dec 16 2013
PrinterPix DO NOT USE PRINTERPIX! SITE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AWFUL!!!!HORRIBLE! I bought a groupon, spent 30+ hours making a photo album for Christmas presents but could not check out. Emailed them, they never answered me. Called them and their phones weren't working,when the phones did work I spent 30 min on hold. I was told I chose the wrong album cover that went with the groupon and either I had to START ALL OVER OR PAY $40 EACH PER ALBUM! Lake Mary Florida
Horrible! I bought a groupon, spent 30+ hours making a photo album for Christmas presents but could not check out. Emailed them, they never answered me. Called them and their phones weren't working,when the phones did work I  spent 30 min on hold. I was told I chose the wrong album cover that went with the groupon and either I had to start ALL over or pay $40 each per album. I asked if they would work with me and I would just pay the difference. I was told no. So she wouldn't/couldn't simply change my album cover and the site is designed so you can not go back and change anything once you started. 6 photos per page, 30 pages, each photo had a different color border=all for nothing. I was so upset. I couldn't believe they site is set up that way especially after selling 10,000 groupons you would think the site would specify which album cover is for groupon users knowing that. Awful deisgn, awful customer service-never again. Even after telling her I was going to post and my complaint and bad review telling my story she said I know and didnt care enought t help me. I course groupon gave me a credit but what an awful experience. Printerpix is not in the Christmas spirit or for costumer experience. Shame on them for continueing to have a website designed to not let you edit what you have created and having horrible customer service, shame on Printerpix!
Entity: Lake Mary, Florida
Jan 28 2013
PRINTERPIX CLICKINKS.com DO NOT USE PRINTERPIX!!! MAJOR RIPOFF!!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME!! Internet
DO NOT USE PRINTERPIX!!! In good faith, I made several orders in late November--2 of them for the 20x16 PHOTO CANVAS.  Upon arrival they were extremely poor quality, faded colors--just awful. When I contacted the company, they had me send one back and said they would 'redo' them... Much, much later they send the exact same 2 canvases back---absolutely NO IMPROVEMENT....it looked like they printed it exactly the same---poor quality--faded color---slightly out of focus.... I had another order that they had LOST--so after Christmas when I addressed the photo canvases issue and advised them I just wanted a refund---Supervisor Michael Conners would not send me a return label to send them back---very rude and uncaring...not a single apology...In fact, they just ignore my requests. I will not pay to send these canvases back to this useless company. Do NOT waste your money with this company.  I have photos of these poor quality photo canvases if anyone would care to see...
Jun 27 2012
Printerpix Miguel NEVER RECEIVED ORDER. Paid extra for rush delivery. 30 days after order, still no product. Called and couldn't get a hold of anyone after on hold for an hour both times. Internet
Placed order online using Groupon.  Paid extra for rush delivery.  30 days after order, still no product.  Called and couldn't get a hold of anyone after on hold for an hour both times.  Finally got through a third time to some guy named Miguel who said their US printer broke down (I read this is the excuse they give everyone) and it had to be printed in the UK and hence the delay.  Miguel said it had been shipped via swiss post, but couldn't tell me where it was and had no tracking info.   I'm currently on hold again going on 1 hour as its 15 days after they sent an email telling me the product had been shipped.  15 days to ship?  It seems very fraudulent and I doubt I'll ever see my order.  I would not advise placing any orders with Printerpix.com in the USA or UK.   Further makes me angry that the order I placed was a gift for my bride on our wedding day.  I purposely ordered 45 days before our wedding, so I knew I would have it in time.  I spent hours creating the gift and now I'm going to be without the gift I spent so much time working on and ensuring I would have before our wedding day.
Feb 13 2012
printerpix Unwilling to acknowledge serious quality issue, Internet
I am very disappointed with my second order from Printerpix (calendars). The quality of the first order was good but the second is abysmal (due to Christmas rush?) The settings on the industrial printer for the second batch were obviously faulty. The calendar consists in a series of 12 portraits and the contrast is so unnatural that the models' features cannot be distinguished in most of them. The eyes are just black circles.  The second batch of calendars is unusable and has no commercial value.  Anyway, I have sent three e-mails to report the problem and all three have been ignored. I have each time received the automated e-mail of acknowledgement but none have been actioned. The level of aftersale service as so far been non existent. Worth keeping in mind! Printerpix is all good when the going gets good, but don't expect any help in case of a problem... Very disappointing.

Approximately 31 Reports Found