ROCKET IAQ Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: rocket iaq

There may be more reports for "rocket iaq"

For more results perform a general search for "rocket iaq"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Oct 13 2017
Rocket IAQ Frauud New York/ Internet Internet
 Ordered tool set on Sep 10, 2017 with promise of 3 day delivery time. Credit card processed the next day. Item never shipped. Multiple e-mails with nothing but hollow promises and excuses. Asked for refund and have not received one. Reported as fraud to my credit card company.
Oct 06 2017
rocket iaq didnt ship item, didn't issue refund Internet
I ordered an air compressor from RocketIAQ. It was supposed to ship promptly. When several days went by with no shipping confirmation email, I grew concerned. I emailed to ask when the item would ship. The automatic response was the only reply I received. Also, in the automatic response, it mentioned that if I wanted to cancel the order they would oblige, and I thought, hmm, that's odd that they would assume anyone emailing them is considering canceling an order! A few more days went by, no response to my inquiry, no shipping confirmation. So, I cancelled the order. They wrote to say it had been canceled and to expect the money to post back to my account in 2-7 days. Now it's 9 days later and I'm fed up with waiting, hence this complaint. I would stay away from this company!!!
Nov 21 2017
Rocket IAQ Billed my credit card, never sent my order New York New York
I ordered two milwalkie cordless ratchets, order #11529. RocketIAQ charged my credit card but never sent the ratchets. I sent several emails but never got a response. They did send an email wanting to know how I liked the product that I never received, no shipping number or valid phone number for me to get in touch with them, the phone number 855-765-8427 is the one I have for RocketIAQ. I believe the price was $189.00 for my order.
Entity: New York, New York
Oct 26 2017
Rocket IAQ Ordered two air filters, on a credit card. They took the money and never sent the filters Internet
Ordered two air filters, they took the money off my creadit card and never sent the filters
Oct 11 2017
Rocket IAQ Took my money and never shipped the product, noone will answer the phone or respond to Emails, Absolutely Devastated after reading the reviews. Someone needs to stop this company from ripping off more people! Internet
Ordered online . a company called Rocket Iaq,, They never sent the product, they charged my credit card, I am totally devastated after i read the reviews concerning this company, consisting mostly of orders not shipped... Thank you!!
Oct 02 2017
Rocket IAQ Took my money and wont respond about delivery of purchase made New York
I ordered Garage Door openers on Spt 11th, the money was taken out of my checking that same day. I have not heard anything from the company on the shipment of my product and when calling the number online, you cant talk to a live person, it tells you to email customer service. I have emailed 4 times on the status and nothing has been responded!
Entity: Nationwide
Oct 25 2017
Rocket IAQ Total Ripoff Internet
I purchased two air filters for my parents' HVAC system in their home on September 2. They took the money, but never delivered the filters. I've called them; you always get the our customer representatives are busy message, and they instruct you to email them. i received one message that said I would get the filters within two weeks. THe filters were never delivered. I emailed again and received a message that said I would get them within the week. Again, the filters were never delivered. Now when I emial them I don't ever receive a response. BUYER BEWARE; NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.
Jan 10 2011
wicked rocket wicked rocket ATV, 4 wheelers, cycles Wicked Rocket is a COMPLETE rip off!! Internet
Wicked rocket has proven to be an abolsute rip off in every way! I ordered 2 atv's for my small boys: 1) the Spidey 110 and a blue 125. Parts showed up broken. Gettign those parts was almost impossible as the rude phone person took the message and made it difficult to even call for parts. When the parts arrived, they were the Wrong parts!! I had to call back again for the correct parts. They will ship parts sometimes, but they will not pay to have them installed so if you are not mechanically inclined, do NOT buy from them. You will have a LOT of repairs! The first time the 4 wheelers were ridden, numerous things broke:110 ATV: The carborator was dangerously leaking fuel on the 110. The chain kept coming off even though it had been tightened several times during the ride. Come to find out, the read end had ZERO axel barrings and ZERO seals! I have called 3 times and still do not have the parts! 125 ATV: The muffler fell of of the 125. The 125 after being ridden for 20 minutes went dead and would not start!Battery went dead right away from the cranking while attemping to get it to start. It takes forever to get it started each day! These items should be sold at the dollar store! They are sub standard and the service...well, there is no service. They hold the parts long enough so you cannot return the items (only a 7 day return policy so they hold out on shipping parts to void that!) It has been 2 weeks since Christmas and My boys dont even want to ride the atv because it is so dangerous and frustrating to them and us! Please pay more and get other quality items!
Entity: , Internet
9, Report #206014
Aug 14 2006
Wicked Rocket Stealing, ripoff, unprofessional, fraud Indianapolis Indiana
I started making layaway payments back in Dec. of 2005. I payed the four wheeler off in May of this year. $704.00. I waited 2 months for my daughters 4-wheeler that never arrived. When I made contact with this company they told me that they were having trouble with the shipper but it would be taken care of. I was told this by Becky at the company. (By the way she is no longer there) Still I did not receive the 4-wheeler. I made several other attemps to find out the shipping date and no one could give me a reason why it had not been shipped. All they would say is I dont know what has happen. I asked just to be refunded the $704.00 and that would be that. Now they are saying that cant find the records of my payments. Well I sent them copies of my bank statements showing the payments and they refuse to return my phone calls, or emails. Beaware that their phone numbers are all directed to an answering service where the calls are screened. Here is a phone number that was given to me that I was able to get answer from. Mr. Strickland at 317-946-0916. When he returned my call he was able to pull up my info and tell me he didnt know what happend, but then when he found out who I was and was calling about he told me that he didnt work for the company. ( Funny how he knew about my info but didnt work for them uh?) I am still waitng on a Mr. David to call me back, that is who Mr. Strickland said he would give a message to. ( Mr. Strickland got ticked off because he said that the phone number was his personal number, I say OH WELL) I would not recommend that you purchase ANYTHING from this company as I have been told that they are having lots of problems. If you do you cant say that you have not been warned! Mary Scotland, ArkansasU.S.A.
Entity: Indiana
Dec 21 2007
Teleblend ,Sun Rocket Internet FRAUD Company teleblend.com/ Internet
Sun Rocket service wasn't too bad until they went belly up and tried to regroup as a new company, Teleblend, which is nothing more than a scam operation. My service never worked for more than a week in the 5 months they were my provider. I lost countless job interviews because of my home number not working. I finally had my number ported out to Comcast yet they continue to take money out of my bank account. I called and asked to speak to a supervisor and the operator wouldn't put me through to one. I asked if he was refusing to let me speak to a supervisor and he said this had nothing to do with a supervisor and there wasn't one available anyway. I told him to cancel my account and I'd see their asses in court. If I were to try a scam like this, I'd be in jail. Why are companies allowed to get away with ripping people off? If I had only 500 people dumb enough to let me soak them for $16 a month, I wouldn't have to work anymore. Think how much they are making ripping people off for the $24 a month they are charging the thousands of customers they have! Really nice home based business. Maybe I should consider it! KARMA to Teleblend/Sun Rocket. It's gonna bite you someday! Powhitetrashomie Vancouver, WashingtonU.S.A.
Entity: /, Internet
Apr 16 2011
Wicked Rocket Defective ATV's, Junk, Poorly Made Indiana, Indiana
The kids ATV's they sell are nothing but junk. They come particially assembled which is fine except what is assembled is done incorrectly. Ignition wires were loose, sitting against hot surfaces, melting after a few minutes of use. Lousy carborators constantly needed cleaning and adjustments, even when check out by an ATV repair person.  Not worth the money. Don't purchase anything from them. They are very difficult to contact, you don't get a straight answer if you get an answer at all.
Entity: , Indiana
Nov 18 2008
Rocket Communication Services Cramming Internet
Last night my husband asked me What's this charge on our AT&T phone bill? After a short conversation with neither one of us knowing why we were being charged an extra $12.95 - he did a little research. The $12.95 charge was listed on our phone bill under: Total Enhanced Services Billing Inc. - $13.50 Billed on behalf of ROCKET COMMUNICATION SVCS, INC My husband looked them up online, and found that there are hundreds of complaints against this company for fraudulently signing people up for their efax & vmail monthly service. _________________________________________________________________ So I called AT&T this morning to contest the erroneous charge. (AT&T was very nice BTW) The customer svc agent asked if I would like to put a 3rd Party BLOCK on my phone number and told me that they would file an investigation. THE FOLLOWING IS VERY IMPORTANT!! - She told me that ROCKET COMM would have to provide them [AT&T] with my name and address to verify that the charges were legitimate. (Since I never signed up for the service - there is no way they could have it right?) Then AT&T made a 3rd party phone call to ROCKET COMMUNICATIONS SVCS, INC so that I could dispute the charge - all the while with AT&T on the line listening. She also informed me that she couldn't speak with them. The first thing that the ROCKET COMMUNICATIONS SVCS, INC agent asked me was what my name was! If I hadn't known that my name and address was the information that AT&T needed, I probably would have given it to him. Instead I said NO, I'm not giving you my name. I demand that you remove this charge. He *said* that he cancelled the subscription - gave me a cancellation number - and gave me the name of the person who signed my phone number up. MIGUEL CORTEZ Side note - AT&T informed me that we haven't done any updates to our billing since 2004 and they were able to save us an extra $23.00 monthly on our bill. So that was nice! Bottom Line: A. - Check your phone bill for unauthorized charges B. - Call phone co. and make report C. - DO NOT give name and address to mischievous company (this is where I have a problem w/ the phone company - ON the phone bill, it says to contact Rocket Comm. if there is a problem. ( I think the AT&T *customer svc rep* was sympathetic and trying to give me a heads up by telling me that all that Rocket Comm. needed was my name and address - and not to do it. - wink, wink. ) D. - Call FTC to make complaint 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357) E. - Did I tell you yet to NOT give Rocket Communication your name? :-) Stacy S. Saint Augustine, FloridaU.S.A.
May 01 2014
GoGo Rocket Just Don't Do It Internet
I used the service and I wish I had not.  They only spent one day boosting my campaign on Indigogo and the report I recieved upon request meant nothing to me.  I cannot say if the large package would really get you any help.  For the most part you are better off on your own, as the advise they give you is the same as Indigogo's advise regarding boosting your gogo factor.  Basically I paid just over $100 to have them tell me to do it myself.  I had one day of over 22,000 referral/visits that boosted my campaign for one day.  So it is my suggestion that you do not do it.  You would be just as well off by paying for facebook adds to help boost your campaign on facebook.Althought they were pleasant for the most part, I really felt like they did not want to communicate with me after they did whatever they did.  Sincerely, Unhappy and out of money I could have used elswere.
Aug 23 2008
Rocket Communication Services, Inc. - Rocket Comm Svcs Inc. - Rocket Voicemail, Unauthorized, Fraudulent EFax/Voicemail charges through AT&T Palm Harbor Florida
This company, Rocket Communication Services, Inc. (aka Rocket Voicemail) somehow got hold of my phone number and began billing $12.95 plus taxes ($13.60) each month. Neither my husband or myself selected to have their service as we have an answering machine, and a printer that also faxes. They claim that we signed up for this service when we never did. My beef is also with AT&T for allowing this company to do this to untold numbers of people. If people truly want this service, then more than just a phone number should be required to open the account and permit billing through my phone bill. We are trying to get 4 months of charges reversed. Be very vigilant in looking over your phone bills for fraudulent charges such as this!!! This is the kind of thing that can ruin your credit and life!! Beware. Nabbycat Stanton, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Palm Harbor, Florida
15, Report #204630
Aug 04 2006
Wicked Rocket 2 ripoff lied too stoled money Internet
we order three atv's and helmets atv finally came.110 hand brake was broke the 90 the muffler was broke let the kids ride a little maybe 15 minutes around the yard and reported to wicked about the first problem still no helmets the 50 that muffler broke which my brother notice that the 110 battery oozed then the kill switch never worked.the 90 frame broke in back. We called and called and tried toordered parts by email they sent 2 items still waiting on all of the others and still no helments finally go a hold of Matt to cancel helment since it had been almost 3 months he said know problem we finnal recieved helment two weeks later. they will not call me back or respond to email to return these two helment in which we order 3 all together so now we have extra helment we went out and bought 3 helments about a the same time i canceled there order because i would not let my kids ride with out one. I tried everything to send them back to be reinburstour money the helment alone where arond 300.00 dollars not including what we have spent to to fix them ourself because they wont send nothing we order or if they do it take 3 months or more (lol) this company is a joke there is much more but it is just back and forth and Im getting tired. Karen Georegtown, IndianaU.S.A.
16, Report #206193
Aug 15 2006
Wicked Rocket ripoff, Returned item and haven't received my money Indianapolis Indiana
I ordered a kids 50 cc quad back in Aug/Sept of 2005. I received the quad later than promised. When I took possession of the quad I put it together and filled the fluids - followed the directions on how to do everything. I put my four year old daughter on the quad and tried to teach her how to ride. The quad would barely move. I had the throttle wide open and it still barely moved (so it wasn't an isolated issue with the governor). I had to push the quad to get any speed out of it. I was dissapointed and called wicked rocket. Here is where the nightmare began. I spoke to Matt and told him the problem. He said that I would need to put a new sproket on the back and he would send it to me. He said it would arrive in about 1 - 2 weeks. Meanwhile the riding season is beginning. About 3 weeks later I called and asked where the sproket is? Matt said it is coming it will be here in another week or so. Again, no sproket. After a couple more phone calls he said he would send me a bigger motor and it will be here in 1 - 2 weeks. Again after several phone calls I never received a new motor. I then called and spoke with a female and explained everything that I had gone through and that the riding season was now almost over and I want to return the quad and get a refund. She was nice and helped me by sending me the information that I needed to return the item. She also stated that I would receive a tracking number from the shipping company (ABF Freight systems)and to watch when Wicked Rocket receives the quad and call back to expedite the refund. She said these things can sit in the warehouse for awhile before anything is done. Boy was she ever accurate in her assessment. I called back to advise her that it was there and they stated she no longer works there. Uhh kinda suspicious. Well they received the item in their warehouse back in April 2006. I still don't have my money. I have spoken to Matt, Ty and Chad once. All have promised me that checks are going out on Friday and that mine should be in the mail. Well where is my check? My next step is contact the internet Fraud division of the FBI, the IRS (I am sure their accounting division needs to be audited) and I will contact the media and turn them onto this website and others. This might be a good story for them since wicked rocket has ripped off so many people. Chris Murrieta, CaliforniaU.S.A.
17, Report #206502
Aug 16 2006
Wicked Rocket ripoff Selling defective ATVs and fraudulent extended warranties Indianapolis Indiana
Wicked Rocket, also selling under the internet sites - toxicatvs and solidatvs is a complete and total ripoff! If you are going to buy an ATV online DO NOT buy from any of these web sites. The equipment they sell is junk / defective, they are almost impossible to get ahold of once the sale is made and they sell extended warranties that they never back up. AVOID THEM!! They have had their membership to the Better Business Bureau of Central Indiana revoked, they are under investigation by the Indiana Attorney General and they have countless complaints on various different web sites. There are many quality internet ATV retailers out there. Wicked Rocket is not one of them! Travis Whitehall, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Oct 19 2005
Wicked Rocket ripoff lied about shipping fradulent billing terrible customer service Indianapolis Indiana
I ordered an ATV from Wicked Rocket.com on 07-22-05. My credit card was charged $520.57 at that time. When I didn't receive any information about the order I called again(08-10-05) and was told that it was out of stock, so for an additional $90.00 I could get a different model, which was in stock. My credit card was charged $90.00 at that time. My credit card was not to be charged until the ATV was shipped but I was charged upon ordering. I contacted them (at least) 3 times on the phone about this matter and was told that someone in billing had made a mistake. I was told that my tracking number would be sent shortly, it never was. I asked to have the charge removed from my credit card until the ATV was shipped, it was not. I also sent several emails concerning these matters; they did not respond at all, other than to say the order was prepped and tracking number was on the way; not true. Two days ago I finally got hold of them again on the phone; they said that the order had been canceled on 10-03-05. We did not request this; were not notified it had been canceled; and the charge is still on our credit card. I am very suspicious about the runaround I have gotten from them and wonder if they are a legitimate company. I definately have nothing good to say about their so called customer service, who sound like a group of teenagers. This company has been very difficult to contact, almost impossible to get a response from; and unpleasant to deal with when we have. They have lied to us about everything concerning this matter. Now after 3 months of waiting and putting up with their B.S., our order has been canceled by them, (even though it was paid for) our grandson's birthday is next week, he doesn't have a present, and we owe our charge card $610.57 for something we didn't get. Keri Schleswig, IowaU.S.A.
Jul 09 2008
Rocket Paving Don't let this happen to you! Lakemoor Illinois
Well, T Cooper of Rocket Paving PROMISED to be at my house on July 8th to repair the damage he did on my driveway. Guess what??? No show and No Call. I got in touch with him that evening and, you got it, PROMISED to be there today, July 9th at 12:30 to repair my driveway that I have been waiting to have repaired since April 24th. You guessed it, no show, no call. I am done contacting them. I guess I need to get their attention some other way. DO NOT HIRE ROCKET PAVING to do your parking lot or drives. I have pictures I will gladly email to anyone who wants to see my driveway. Undie Bristol, WisconsinU.S.A.
Entity: Lakemoor, Illinois
Jan 11 2007
Wicked Rocket ripoff I RETURNED A BIKE AND NEVER RECEIVED CREDIT FRAUD Indianapolis Indiana
Following my introduction, is some of the actual e-mail I sent and received from Wicked Rocket....not included are the dozen phone calls I made and never recieved a call back. In summary, I ordered a mini bike and paid an additional $50 to have it shipped to me in an agreed to period of time. Wicked Rocket shipped the product two weeks late, and than tried to deliver the bike to the wrong address...not in my city. I notified Wicked Rocket that due to their breech of our agreement, the bike was going to be returned (from the shipper) and I expect a credit to my Visa card. According to the shipper, Wicked Rocket has recieved the bike.Wicked Rocket refuses to credit my Visa and will NOT respond to my continued requests for resolution of this issue. My suggestion is do not purchase a product from this company. There are a number of other mail order companies that will place customer service at the top of the list...you don't need to pay for bad service, at most companies it is free. SAMPLE E-MAIL FROM WICKED ROCKET: I apologize for the hassle truly sir. With our warehouses out of state we depend on them to make things happen and sometimes they just don't. Refunding the $50 is not a problem at all. I would understand you just refusing and canceling but I assure you that it will come and we are disappointed by this situation as well. I will wait until Monday to put in for the $50 refund. We should have a tracking number before the weekend and I will be able to tell you when its coming if it doesn't come today or tomorrow. If you do not receive it contact us Monday and we will go from there. Thanks, James Info@wickedrocket.com www.wickedrocket.com 317-917-3107 If You haven't requested it through someone here you can email chad@wickedrocket.com and he will take care of it for you. He is my manager and he is on vacation I would assume next week. Thanks, Becky Becky@wickedrocket.com www.wickedrocket.com 317-917-3107 Hi Loren I tried to call but I guess it's a little early there I apologize. We have shipped your order and it will be there tomorrow. Road Runner says that an appointment has been made so this may be old news but I thought I would let you know. Thanks, James james@wickedrocket.com www.wickedrocket.com 317-917-3107 That is just ridiculous, I apologize for that, I am emailing your file over to my boss he'll have road runner bring it back to us for you ok. Thanks, James james@wickedrocket.com www.wickedrocket.com 317-917-3107 Not a problem we make sure this situation is taken care of. Thanks, James james@usaatvs.com www.usaatvs.com SO FAR THE SHIPPER HAS NOT APPROVED THE RECONSIGN YET - SORRY FOR THE DELAY, BUT THE LEGAL ISSUES OF DELIVERING TO OTHER WHAT THEY REQUESTED YOU KNOW.............. I WILL CALL OR E-MAIL YOU AS SOON AS I HEAR. Frank: I am STILL waiting to hear back from you! Are you or are you not going to credit my VISA for the returned merchandise? I advised you to call VISA when you said you were unable to make the credit go through. I even provided you with their phone number. Did you call them? It will be a cold day in h**l before I ever deal with Wicked Rocket again...and I plan on telling 25 of my friends. Your days in business are numbered. Loren Edmonds, WashingtonU.S.A.
Feb 07 2007
Wicked Rocket ripoff fraudulent billing returned bike no refund Indianapolis Indiana
Last Christmas, December 2005 we ordered a quadKamakazi 90 for $680.46. We were recommended to this web site from a friend who had ordered a quad also.We recieved the quad Christmas eve,after putting it on a credit card. We had to put a few things together and when it was built we realized the back axel was totally bent. Because it was Christmas day we gave it to our son, but I immediatly called 1-866-942-5332 and told them and I talked to a Pam and she told me how to package the bike and they would e-mail us a BOL (bill of lading) and they would pike the bike up and as soon as they got it back they would send a new one. Well it took a few weeks so now your talking about the enf of January tey picked it up and recieved it back. The new one arrived and my son had it about a week and all it did was break down all the time.... We called and said look just come get the bike and give our money back. We now they had a new freight carrier and Pam told me to do the same thing and gave me a BOL and told me once they recieved the bike back they would send us a check for our refund. This was about the end of March. They came to get the bike and never recieved the check. I called and it was always a run around. On top of it we got the bill from the freight company who wanted us to pay for it, because they said wicked rocket didn't have an account with them. so we got the run around till about August 2006. Then everyone I ever spoke to nolonger worked there.Then about the end of August 2006, the phone was disconnected and the phone number on the internet was taken off and the contact us by e-mail, they never responded. I spent $680.46, now have a bill from the carrier for $203.59 and they want us to pay for it because they can't get wicked rocket to and now have turned it into collections. Jennifer pittsburgh, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Aug 15 2005
Wicked Rocket ATV ripoff product not delivered after 27-days, paid for next day shipment Indianapolis Indiana
I ordered an ATV for my daughter's birthday on July 27, 2005. Wicked Rocket offered a fast shipment for an additional $100.00. The order was placed on July 20, 2005. Today is August 15, 2005 27-days later and still no ATV. I have tried unsuccessfully by phone (and have phone records for proof) to contact this vendor and have left messages on their recording. Not one time has anybody at this company returned my calls. The only method of contact has been via e-mail. I requested my $100.00 returned of which they have lived up to that promise. All I wanted is an ATV for my daughter's birthday, she asks me daily if it will come tomorrow. I've run out of excuses for this company. I just wouldn't want this to happen to any other customer that may consider purchasing a ATV at over $900.00 from this dealer. I have been patient, but everyone has their limitations. A phone call to let us know what the delay most likely would have been acceptable, however they won't return calls. Gerald Perry, FloridaU.S.A.
Jan 14 2009
Rocket Communication Services continues to rip me off! Internet
I have called this company two months in a row to have this service removed from and credited to my AT & T phone bill. I have now received a new phone bill, and am being billed for their services once again, which I DID NOT ORDER NOR DO I WANT! I am reporting them to anyone who will listen, including the Better Business Bureau. Maureen Paso Robles, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Aug 22 2008
ROCKET COMMUNICATION BILLS $12.95 THROUGH VERIZON Palm Harbor Florida
I received a $12.95 charge on my Verizon bill by Enchanced Services Billing on behalf of ROCKET COMMUNICATION which stated something like Internet Fax and Voice mail charge. I called Verizon and they informed me that per FCC law other companies can bill to my phone number resulting in a charge on my phone bill. They suggested calling ROCKET COMMUNICATION to find out what it was. I called ROCKET COMMUNICATION and the first thing that I heard was: if you would like to cancel the service.... That smelled outrageously fishy to me, so did not use the automated system but went through to a live representative and most suprisingly they were NOT able to locate my account by any means (phone numbers, email, or name). The lady said that they would forward to an inquiry to the main office and investigate it. (by the way her voice seemed to use some kind of voice changing, because it sounded very unnatural). I then called ESBI and even more suprisingly they (the billing company) could not locate my record either. They started asking for more info as if to try to locate the account. I declined to provide any more information. Instead I called back Verizon and after I explained what I found earlier, they were very nice to credit my account for that amount (warning that Rocket may bill directly). I'm not afraid of that, since they don't have a record of me, right? Also I asked Verizon to decline any future charges to my phone number, so I can deal with any such scam directly. I will strongly suggest to anyone reading this report that they call their phone company and use that option (they should be required to do that by law). Even if you never had these kind of problems, do it--you never know what you next bill will look like, as long as jerks like Rocket Communications are around. Here is their info: Rocket Communication Services, Inc. 334 E. Lake Rd Suite 232 Palm Harbor, Florida 34685 www.rocketvoicemail.com Dmitriy Portland, OregonU.S.A.
Entity: Palm Harbor, Florida
Aug 24 2008
Rocket Communication Services Keep getting charged by this company without authorization Tampa Florida
I have never heard of this company, much less signed up for their services, yet I have been billed $12.95 + tax (total = $13.94/month) for the past 3 months. I contacted them when I noticed these charges on my phone bill after the 2nd month, and was told that they would credit my next phone bill and close my account. I opened my phone bill this month and not only didn't I find a credit, but they had charged me for another month. They now owe me $41.82. Two other people have filed reports on this website about Rocket Communication Services for the exact same reasons. Jenifer Pompano Beach, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: Tampa, Florida