ROCKET IAQ Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: rocket iaq

There may be more reports for "rocket iaq"

For more results perform a general search for "rocket iaq"

Showing 26-50 of 1,073 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "rocket iaq"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Mar 02 2011
Bella Cucina Rocket Blender does not stand behind their products, Internet
We purchased the Bella Cucina rocket blender and it worked great for about 6 weeks. Then it broke. I contacted Bella Cucina and they told me they cant help me. They basicaly said they dont stand behind their products. NEVER EVER buy a Bella Cucina product...IT IS BUYER BEWARE WHEN DEALING WITH THEM.
Entity: , Internet
Nov 15 2010
Rocket Communication Svcs, Inc Fraudulent Billing Tampa, Florida
I find that Rocket Communications Svs Inc., in cahoots with Enhanced Svs Billing Inc. Did fraudulently and with intent, place a charge of $12.95 against my AT&T bill. This charge was for services that I did order or request, I am an exclusive client of AT&T for internet services only. I have called their telephone # listed, but one only get's a recording. I tried to Email their Accts & billing @rocketvoicemail.com to no avail. I have free phone service thru my computer with our own voice mail system, my only charge thru AT&T for internent. However, I plan on filing charges with the FTC & the Alabama Attorney General's ofc. I am also considering filing a suit in Federal Court.
Entity: Tampa, Florida
Sep 17 2009
Wicked Rocket shipped wrong ATV, still owe me money!! BUYER BEWARE! Indianapolis, Indiana
You get what you pay for!! This company still owes me money! First they shipped the wrong ATV and they were going to charge me for return shipping!!! Well, after that problem was resolved..( I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THEN TO BACK OUT ) they did send the correct one. Turns out, they charged me more for a more expensive ATV and owed me money. I called and called and emailed and emailed and still, to this day, no one has replied and refunded my money!  As far as the ATV goes...sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I have had to buy several batteries and I believe the alarm drains the battery. Save your money and buy a used name brand....it will save a lot of hassle and not to mention heartache for you kids that are sad cuz the piece of crap won't run!
Entity: Indianapolis, Indiana
May 09 2009
Rocket Pets, Pet Movers BECAREFUL - Scam artist - BE VERY AWARE Cameroon Internet
And I thought I was a bright person, that I would notice a rip-off artist from a mile away. But they're all so clever, tugging at heart stings!!I'm not quite sure how it happened but it did. I'm assuming there's 2 of them, An ad was placed on an internet 'classifieds' section (in South Africa it was 'Gumtree'), requesting a new home for a Blue and Gold parrot. My son has always wanted a parrot and his birthday was coming up. I fell for it. The sellers only wants a good home for the parrot so requests only payment for the transportation and then emails me saying that the parrot is at Rocket Pets ready for transportation. I run around like a fool trying to get the money trasferred, only to be told by Rocket Pets, that the airline needs insurance, equavelent of double the money, it needs to be transferred and that the bulk of it will be refunded once the parrot has been trasportated. ALARMS BELLS!!! Still I run around like a bigger fool getting the money trasferred and then NOTHING!!!I called to find out about the bird and at first I was told that because of the swine flu, all animals have been grounded. When I called 2 days later, I was told I'm sorry to tell you, there is not parrot and the call was disconnected. So please be warned: They make it sound as if the animal is desperatley unhappy and that you're the only hope for a good home. Blue and gold BoksburgSouth Africa
Apr 29 2009
Rocket Paving scamming predator, liar, non-compliant, McHenry Illinois
Returned to my home multiple times. Relentless, like a vulture overhead. Will push for at least a down-payment, or a pay in full(don't do it). Gave a start date, but repeatedly failed to show. Got to where he would not return calls. I eventually had to use a lawyer to get a response. A classic scam artist & very good at it! Will push for you to sign a contract which includes a waiver for for cancellation that results in forfeiture of any down payment. I can't think of enough expletives to describe this scam-bag!!! Garrett Twin Lakes, WisconsinU.S.A.
Entity: McHenry, Illinois
Apr 28 2011
Rocket Dog Shoes Rocketdog Bleeding shoes do not make for a fun night , Internet
I have been wearing flats for 10 years, and the first time I go out and buy a pair of Rocketdog flats they bleed all over my toe nails.  I contacted Rocketdog and they attribute this problem to sweaty feet and can't help me out or replace my product.  They were nice enough to recommend wearing panty hose until the shoes are done bleeding when I wear them.  What a waste of money.
Entity: Internet, Internet
Dec 12 2011
Rocket Communication James Randal Fraudent Charges on Century Link Phone Bill Palm Harbor, Florida
Upon reviewing my elderly mother's Century Link phone bill, I find that a $12.95 monthly recurring charge has been added since Feb 2011. Upon contacting Rocket Communication and talking with a young lady named Nicole, she advised me that this charge was for vmail & internet faxing. Since my mother is 89 yrs old and does not have access to the internet and also lives alone she did not make any authorization for this service. I was told it would be cancelled and that 3 mos charges could be refunded.  Since she had been charged and paid $129.50  I do not feel that $36.85 is sufficient and would like to see the full amount returned. This is a scam targeting unsuspecting consumers, many living on Social Security income only, and I cannot believe that Century Link is a party to this sort of fraud. I would like to see this company completely put out of business.  It is hard enough for Americans to survive in today's economy without this type of worry.
Entity: Palm Harbor, Florida
Oct 25 2010
Rocket Auto Sales TRIED TO SALE ME A JUNK CAR Chicago, Illinois
i went to the dealership to look at a vehicle. The first day I went to the dealership I asked for Tony the owner, and the guy there told me he was Tony. I discovered later on that day he was not Tony the owner. After talking to some guy I thought was Tony for 20 minutes, he told me the vehicle I wanted to see was at the muffer shop getting a muffler. I went to the muffler shop and found out the vehicle was at the muffler shop because it was not starting, and having a fuel problem. I went back three days later to test drive the vehicle, and it ran like CRAP! DO NOT GO TO THIS DEAERSHIP. THEY HAVE A LOT FULL OF PRETTY VEHICLES THAT ARE NOT WORTH THE MONEY. THE OWNER TONY WILL NOT EVEN GO DOWN ON THE PRICE FOR YOU. AGAIN DO NOT GO TO THIS DEAERSHIP. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY
Entity: Chicago, Illinois
Feb 12 2013
Christy-Rocket McCann Christy McCann Thief - Rip-off Artist Pleasant Hill, California
Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her as being a 27 inch computer monotor.Christy McCann advertised this on both Craigslist and Facebook, and testified that she owned the monitor for at least 3 months. In her usual nothing is my fault attitude, she blamed the inaccuracy on her ex boyfriend, claming she never measured it before advertising it and her ex said it was 27 inches.She dropped the monitor off at the buyer's home, took her money and left within minutes. When the buyer measured the monitor the next day and complained, and asked for his money back, she REFUSED, saying it was not her problem now. Of course, this went to court. Typically, a judge will not announce the results in court in order to spare the loser embarrassment & huminiation. Hoever, in this case Christy McCann was so unreasonable that the judge proceeded to scold McCann and announce the result immediately. Guilty, ordered to refund the money, pay processing fee, and pay service fee. This was August 23, 2012. As of today (Feb. 12, 2013) McCann has not paid her court ordered debt.The message here: If you are considering doing business with Christy McCann on any level, think twice! This woman is dishonest and a scam artist in my opinion.
Entity: Pleasant Hill, California
Nov 05 2008
Rocket Paving, tom Cooper Redid my driveway and ripped me off Lakemoor Illinois
tom cooper stopped by early july of 07.too bad i didnt realize he was a crook.the large holes in my drive reappeared within a couple monthes.after repearted calls,was told he would come and repair and never showed,then the phone was disconected.so much for my 2 year gaurauntee.this guy is the lowest slime there is.puts his wife on the phone,so he wont have to talk to you.i do know he used to hang out at the vfw in antioch playing bingo,but have not seen him there in awhile.the edges have broken on the drive ,and the large puddles that were there before his work(this was a condition of the job to repair these) are worse than ever.DO NOT LET THIS CON ARTIST DO WORK FOR YOU!! Mick antioch, IllinoisU.S.A.
Entity: Lakemoor, Illinois
Mar 03 2009
Mini Pocket Rocket Disappointing Temple City California
I purchased a Mini Pocket Rocket in November as a Christmas present for my son. The first day that he road the bike December 26 the foor pedal broke. The next day the gas line came loose. I sent the company an e-mail,December 28, explaining what happened. I received an e-mail back December 30, asking me to contact the via phone. I spoke with a Representative and explained the reason for my call. The Representative told me that the would be able to replace the broken pedal. They would be sending me a RMA form to fill out. I received the RMA form, January 7 2009, I was not able to send the part to the company until the end of January, due to my husbands illnes which required me to be out of town most of January. When I returned I sent the part to the company. I Febraury I had not received the part so I contacted the company once again Via e-mail to find out how long it would take to received the part. I received a reply that I would not be able to get the part replace because of the date that they received it. I responded back explaining the reason for the time they received it and Rep that I spoke with did not tell me that they needed to receive the pedal before the warranty expired. We corresponded by e-mail for a few days, then I was told to contact them via phone. I contacted the Customer Service department and spoken with a gentleman you was very rude and un-professional after I explained the reason for my call. He told me that I should have know to return the part with in the 60 days. I shouldn't have to have someone to tell me the part needed to be back to them in order to be replaced. He said if I were to tell you that we would replace something you wouldn't wait until June to send it back and still expect us to replace it. I should have gone to their website to get a RMA form and not wait for it to be sent to me. I told the rep that I was not aware that I could get the form from online. He told me that I should have read their website under the Facts and Questions. I told him that I was just following the directions that were given to me. I also asked why no one had contacted me to let me know that the pedal would not be replaced? He said the usually send e-mails, that I should have looked in my Spam e-mail for the reply. He could not give me a date that the e-mail could have possibly been sent. He said that he did not work in the e-mail department. He also said if you knew that no-one had contacted you why did it take you so long to contact us. I told him that I was giving them time to send the replacement, and that I should not have been the one to contact them, they should have been contacting me. I asked the rep why wasn't the part returned to me if they were not going to replace it. I he said that they could return it at my expense if I sent the a prepaid label. I told the rep that I was very disappointed in the way the handled their business and that I would be contacting the better Business Bureau, he told be that the only thing the Better Business Bureau would do was send them a letter. This has been a very bad experience that I have had with this company,refusing to replace a damaged part. Disappointed Effingham, South CarolinaU.S.A.
Entity: Temple City, California
Apr 23 2010
Rocket Paving - T Copper - talmadge cooper con artist lakemoor Illinois
i paid this company $650.00 to sealcoat two driveways. said he needed payment in full upon completition of 1st. driveway to by material for second one. would be returning in 2 days to complete job. never showed up and after several broken promises and excuses will no longer return my calls. he and his son are a couple of swindlers.    beware!!!!!
Entity: lakemoor, Illinois
Oct 15 2012
Rocket Theme CEO - Andy Miller The MOST unprofessional support EVER!!! Golden, Colorado
RT Support Policy seems to be: Deny everything.  Admit nothing.  Launch counter accusations. Please read this post and tell me you do not agree that RT Support has no accountability whatsoever.  They will try to blame all the problems on 3rd party modules and companies until overwhelming proof forces them to admit that the problem indeed lies within RT's own products.  Then they will accuse you of being impatient after waiting six weeks for a fix.  HORRIBLE support practices at this company. Further proof of RT Support's complete lack of accountability will be demonstrated when RT support tries to label me a forum troll for posting anything negative about their horrible support policies instead of actually fixing their bugs. (That's right, they will make the argument that me telling the truth about their lackluster support is a bigger problem than RT actually fixing their template so that it works as advertised). It has been over three months since this problem was reported and RT Support has the audacity to try and tell me that I NEED TO PAY THEM MONEY TO FIX THEIR BUGS!!!  Can you believe????  At this point they have quit responding to the thread. They refused to give an ETA and one support person even admitted that it might never be fixed.  All after I have spent over 200 hours on this site.  Here is the link to the post so you can make up your own mind. http://www.rockettheme.com/forum/index.php?f=460&t=173150&rb_v=viewtopic
Entity: Golden, Colorado
Dec 16 2013
Red rocket hobby shop RedrockethobbiesRedrockethobbiesreviews Bad expirence Klamuth falls Oregon
Beware of this seller. Red Rocket Hobby Shop offers its products through its own web site and Amazon Marketplace, but did not deliver on order placed through the Amazon marketplace. The seller is located in Oregon, and unless you are located next door, will likely cancel your order with a claim that either 1) it is too expensive to ship to you with the postal rate increases, or 2) you would be much happier with a retailer located closer to your location where shipping may be quicker and cheaper. If they offer a product with a advertised shipping charge, you should expect them to fulfill the order.Much of this appears to be a strategy to avoid negative reviews and feedback, especially on a shared marketplace like Amazon where reviews can not be placed for canceled orders. So if you are not patient with their slow service and shipping (7 days after order placed), you will likely find your order simply canceled once you raise any questions regarding status or shipping time.The customer service was actually prompt in responding to concerns regarding order status, but this was the only positive. But promptly canceling an order due to the risk of negative feedback is a sure warning sign.
Entity: Klamuth falls, Oregon
Apr 15 2015
gogo rocket Did not provide campaign boosting services I paid for Frazier Park California
We are a non-profit running an Indiegogo fundraising campaign. Gogo rocket contacted me and offered campaign support premium for $289 USD. I paid this and received a confirmation email that follows.there was never any followup nor response to my emailenquiries. There is also no activity from gogorocket evident on our campaign sitesupport Your Order with GoGo Rocket has been confirmed! We will send a follow up email confirmation from one of our campaign specialists soon. Please allow up to 24 hours to receive a confirmation of your campaign being logged into our system.Thank you for your order!Order InformationMerchant:GoGo Rocket LLCInvoice Number:2155 Billing Information Rosemary White(((redacted)))Toronto, Ontario M1R 1J1Canadarosemarywrites@bell.netShipping InformationTotal: US $289.00 VisaDate/Time:21-Mar-2015 6:56:15 PDTTransaction ID:7024423675
Entity: Frazier Park, California
Sep 30 2016
Rocket Resorts, 702 Resorts Timeshare Ripoff Scam Chicago, Las Vegas Internet
Kenneth will give you the option to pay with gift cards and once you do then there will be numberous excuses on the delay on getting you the confirmation number. -  The hotel is delaying on the confirmation codes -  He had some fires to put out -  He got the reservations mixed up -  He didn't receive payment yet  etc....   At the end of the day, this is a scam.  He only keeps the business name and domain for a few months or until there are numerous complaints then they are closed down.  So 702resorts will probably only last a few more months. bookings@702resorts.com
Jul 23 2008
Rocket Communication Services AT&T Enhanced Billing Services charge for Rocket Communication Services Internet
Our AT&T bill included a charge for $12.95 for Enhanced Services Billing Inc. Not knowing what this was, I called the AT&T number listed under this service and was rerouted to Rocket Communication Services. I was given the option to cancel the service, which I did, but there was no option to speak to a person or find out what this company does, or why I was being billed for it. An interent search led me to ripffreport.com where I found a posting by someone with a similar charge. Teri Valencia, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Dec 30 2009
Rocket Innovation Technology Management Rocket Innovation Technology Work from home and earn $665 a week Internet
Okay, I responded to a job posted on a website called Hudsonvalleyhelpwanted.com. It was for a work at home job through Nikon Innovation Technology.  I responded back and forth with this company a few times until I realized that, this IS NOT NIKON.  If you are to come across this job, work at home for $665 a week, it is not real.  I took the time to call Nikon headquarters and e-mail their Human Resources Specialist for the USA.  If you would also like to call and clarify this information is a fraud, you may call Nikon to confirm: 1-631-547-4200 or e-mail the HR specialist: jobops@nikon.net     Also, here is the e-mail I sent, and the e-mail I recieved back from Nikon.  Hope this helps all of you job seekers out there looking for answers regarding this matter!  Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 12:25 PM To: JobOps Subject: Inquiry about a possible Scam Job Hello, Like always, I am always searching for a job online. Recently, I came across an ad for your company off of Hudsonvalleyhelpwanted.com. More and more, I am thinking this is a scam, but if it is not, I would like to know about it either way. It's almost impossible to get anyone on the phone there, and I just wanted to touch base to make sure that you are aware of this. Please get back to me in regards to this e-mail. Here is the first e-mail I recieved. Please let me know if it is to your company or not, because there is a bunch of websites calling it a scam. Thanks for your time. Hi, I did get two messages from you a few minutes ago but was at lunch. This is not an ad run by Nikon but I will keep your resume on file should another opportunity become available. You can review the career opportunities on our website as well at www.nikonusa.com Thank you, Stephanie
Entity: , Internet
Nov 04 2008
Rocket Comm SVCS Inc Rocket rip off with AT&T Palm Harbor Florida
I have contacted both AT&T and Rocket and have had no luck with either company. I did not order the services of rocket, yet AT&T allows them to add $12.95 to my monthly bill. I have filed a complaint with the Utilities Commission. I'm really pissed off that a company can add a bill to my AT&T account and AT&T does nothing about it. I'm going to change phone companies! Gary Placerville, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Palm Harbor, Florida
Aug 26 2009
Rocket Communication Services, Inc. - Rocket Comm Svcs Inc. - Rocket Voicemail Unauthorized charges for voicemail and Internet fax on my Verizon residential phone bill I doubt if the unathorized charges that appeared on my phone bill were innocently made by Rocket Voicemail, considering I have read several similar complaints on the Internet about this company. Fort Wayne, Indiana
Opening your phone bill and trying to decipher the hundreds of obscure charges is not an easy task.  It is actually rather annoying to figure out exactly what you are paying for.  The experience becomes much more annoying when you find an authorized charge, as I did when I discovered that Rocket Voicemail had billed me through Verizon for voicemail and Internet fax services I did not authorize.  The amount was not large, $12.95, but as far as I was concerned, it could have been $129.50.  I tracked down this company, which I had never heard about until this unpleasant discovery, on the Internet and sent them a firm but not ranting e-mail of protest through their contact information on the web.  I also called Verizon, who said they will credit my account for the unauthorized charge. I wonder how many other people Rocket Voicemail has charged for services not authorized, and I wonder how many of these unsuspecting people will not notice this on their phone bill and pay it?
Entity: Internet, Internet
Mar 04 2009
Rocket Communications - ESBI Verizon Cheated by Rocket Communications ESBI Verizon Bethesda Maryland
I have three accounts with Verizon - cell, FIOS, and landline telephone. My Verizon bills for June/July/August 2008 show a charge ($13.21) for Enhanced Services from a company called Rocket Communications. They are also known as ESBI. The charges are for FAX/Voicemail. I do not own a fax and have an anwering machine on my telephone so I have no need for either. I never signed up for this service. Never. I have called Verizon on six separate occasions in July and August 2008 to try to straighten this out. Each time they told l me that although the bill is from Verizon they cannot help me. Each time they told me to call Rocket Comminications/ESBI. I have contacted Rocket Commnications 10 times in July and August 2008. Each tinme they told me they will deactivate my account and refund all of the money they I have paid to them. Rocket Communications have lied to me. They have continued to bill my account. They have returned $0.0 to me. I am not happy about this situation and will continue taking action until this matter is resolved. SM bethesda, MarylandU.S.A.
Entity: Bethesda, Maryland
Jan 06 2012
Rocket Voicemail/Fax Communications Rocket Communications Ripoff Fraudulent Charges made by Rocket/Communications/Vmail and Efaxing to my phone bill Palm Harbour, Florida
This company Rocket communications/Vmail and efaxing has been billing my telephone company for a fee of $12.95 for several months now for voicemail and faxing services that I did not sign up for nor did I authorize that they bill my telephone company for these services. When I contacted the company the customer service rep. argued with me that I did authorize theses services via the internet, I know for certain I did not give permission for these services to be billed to my telephone bill nor did I know what services this company even offered until contacting them. Apparently, all they need is your name and email address to bill your telephone company for these bogus services. I have voicemail with my phone company and an answering machine, and have no need for faxing services, why on earth would I agree to pay these frauds $12.95 a month for something I do not need. When contacting my telephone provider I was told they do not have any affliation with this company that if I have a problem with billing I need to take it up with them that they just bill me because they were billed by this company, and in no way do they try to verify that their customers authorized the services to be billed to their telephone bill. I am unhappy with my telephone provider for this reason, I believe they should better protect their customers by bringing these charges to the customers attention to verify that the customer actually authorized them. I indeed overlooked this charge as I have paperless billing and a bundled package with my phone company, it was easily overlooked until I printed my bill and went over it in detail. Now I am trying to get my money refunded from this company. My phone provider told me they could not help me. Please pay close attention to your phone bills folks, these type people are being allowed to tack additional bills on to our accounts with no customer verification what so ever.
Entity: Palm Harbour, Florida
Dec 04 2011
Ab Rocket Emson - Ab Rocket Company did not return Ab Rocket Machine mailed to them for Repair / Replacement. Company confirmed receipt of my machine incl. Target receipt, issued case number, declined repair / replacement. numer Wallingford, Connecticut
Emson - Ab Rocket company continues to ignore and does not respond to my request to mail back my property. Their customer service has failed to resolve the issue. The supervisor named Barbara (company did not provide full name of supervisor -- obviously for a reason ! if this supervisor even exists) did not ever respond to my detailed letter. The letter describes the case:  I had mailed Ab Rocket machine bought at a local Target storewith a request for repair or replacement. When mailing the machine to your company it was accompanied with a letter explaining in detail the malfunction of that machine as well as copies of those Target receipts documenting the multiple even exchanges at Target to get a machine without that malfunction. However each machine displayed the same problem.After waiting more than two months and not hearing from you I started to inquire by phone. The customer representative at the phone confirmed the receipt of my mailed in machine and according to your customer database no action was taken. The representative explained that the machinehad only a 3 months warranty and not a 1 year warranty as I had assumed, and that your company declined to repair or replace the machine. I understand that you based on your warranty policy will not repair nor replace the machine even though all 3 machines through even exchanges at Target displayed the same problem causing he machine to be useless. Unfortunately the instruction booklet which came with the machine did not indicate purchasing an extended warranty. I have no problem with your company declining to repair the machine. I do ask that the faulty machine be returned to me.I had made 4 telephone calls in the meantime to ask for my Abs Rocket machine to be mailed back. Each of the different customer service representatives said that they had to check with their supervisor and I would receive a response within a week.Well, I have not ever gotten any response from you so far nor was my Abs Rocket machine mailed back to me.  This machine is not your companys property! I have paid $106.24 for this machine and after two even exchanges at Target which did not resolve the issue I mailed that malfunctioning machine to your company for repair in good faith.With this letter I am asking you to return my machine so I can find ways to repair it myself. I cannot tolerate that your companys customer service simply ignores my four previous phone requests to return my machine. I hope to hear from you and I hope that my machine will be mailed back to me as soon as possible.I mailed this letter to the supervisor in June 2011 and have never received any response to this day. My Ab Rocket machine with retail price of $106.24 was possibly refurbished and sold to another customer by this corrupt company.  Emson - Ab Rocket Company has been most disrespectful and commits the crime of stealing my property. I strongly advise to stay away from this company and not buy their faulty products. I also will make a report to the Better Business Bureau about this issue.
Entity: Wallingford, Connecticut
Dec 16 2013
Red rocket hobby shop Red rocketRedrockethobbiesRedricjethobbiesreviews.com Poor service Klamath falls Oregon
Red Rocket Hobby Shop Very Bad!If you order from Red Rocket Hobby Shop pray that your online order goes smoothly. If it doesn't, these people will have no sympathy for your problem, even if they caused it. Here is my experience with them. I was interested in ordering a Parkzone P-51-D R/C plane. It was very important that this plane came in a different radio frequency so that I could fly it without interfering with the frequency of my friend’s P.Z. Spitfire. Of two stores I was considering I decided to order with Red Rocket Hobbies because they would ship the plane for free. I sent them an e-mail asking specifically if the plane came in different channels. This was their reply: “Hello customer,Yes the p-51 comes in channels 1,2,3,4,5,and 6. You can place an order online with a credit card but the billing address must match the address that your bank has on account with you credit card. If you want you can call me and I can do a phone order for you and put a request in the order notes that you want a difference channel. You can choose which one. Please let me know what your decision is and I will be glad to help. Thank you”> Replyer Red Rocket Hobbies They have no toll free number so I ordered online, taking care to include in the “order comments” box the following: “Don’t send in channel 3. My existing Plane is in channel 3 and I want to be able to have the planes fly at the same time. Channels 1,2,4,5,or 6 will be fine but don’t send the P-51 in channel 3.” A week later I received the Plane in channel 3. I called them and was told That “When a channel request is submitted we always pass this request on to our warehouse, but have no control over the actual channel that is shipped out.” On top of that they wanted me to to pay for return shipping and original shipping of the plane. Free shipping was the reason I ordered from them in the first place. The bottom line is that this business is deceptive. Their deception may be intentional or pure incompetence. Ether way they won’t admit it. After giving up dealing with them I ordered the plane from Hobby Zone. I received it a week later in the requested channel 5. I have since filed a report with the better business bureau.
Entity: Klamath falls, Oregon
Sep 19 2006
Wicked Rocket has not shipped product in the promised time and will not return emails or phone messages Ripoff Indianapolis Indiana
We ordered a red 150cc Utility for our son's birthday. We had previously ordered a 50cc meerkat from them and everything went fine. About 11 weeks ago we paid for the red 150cc Utility and it was supposed to be shipped within 6 weeks. When it didn't show up we emailed the company to try and find out when it would be sent. We sent them the order # to make things simplier for them. We never received a reply. When we typed in the order # to check for ourselves our ATV was changed from red to dark green. We then emailed a 2nd time asking when we were to receive it and if it would be the right color. Still, we did not receive a reply. For the past 3 weeks we have emailed and left phone messages about every other day and have never gotten a reply. Suzanne Saint Peters, MissouriU.S.A.
Entity: Indianapolis, Indiana