RODAN FIELDS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: rodan fields

There may be more reports for "rodan fields"

For more results perform a general search for "rodan fields"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Dec 15 2016
Rodan & Fields Return Policy Internet
I received a product from Rodan & Fields that no longer worked on my skin, a facial cleanser.  Because you must register as a preferred customer to receive a better price and shipping, this product was automatically shipped to me.  I contacted the sales person, who sent me a link to their return form, which I filled out.  In reading their return policy, I found it interesting that they noted if everything was not done as exactly specified, they would keep your returned product and offer no refund. I filled the form out to the specifications listed, boxed it and returned it via first class mail.  Two weeks passed and I assumed I'd receive some notification when they received the product.  I hadn't, so I reached out to customer service, who informed me that they had no record of the return.  Bear in mind, that you are required to pay return shipping.  I had not mailed the return with a tracking number and without that, they would not issue a refund. Having read another person's story regarding the return of these products, I felt inclined to contribute.
Entity: Internet
Nov 07 2017
Rodan & Fields RODAN FIELDS charged my debit card 179 dollars I have never shopped there, never have any contact with them San Francisco California
I have a debit card that i dont use often. Yesterday Non 06 2017 while looking at the balance and past transaction history i noticed that there is an unknow chanrge of like below:17-Jun-2017 23:59:59 (GMT-0400)  RODANFI*LDS 415273800 - SAN FRANCISCO , CA  7114  Spend $  -187.80I have never heard of that company and after going though customer service of my debit card, we identified that the same company charged me again few months back and then also refunded the charge. But the last charge that happneded on June for 187 dollars were never refunded. This is a complee fraud activity from RODAN FIELDS. after searching though google i see now many people filed or went through similar fraud charge on their debit card from the same companyI am in the process of filing a fraud report against them
Entity: San Francisco, California
Jun 17 2005
Proactiv, Rodan & Fields Unethical Automatic Shipments, difficult to return, keep shipping and charging, ripoff! Des Moines Iowa
Upon ordering, Proactiv enrolls buyer in a club and buyer begins to receive automatic shipments for which their credit card is billed. I called Proactiv customer service to get a physical (not PO) address to return an unopened shipment and my first, partially used shipment (ok per their return policy listed on website). The product does not work for me and I was angry that they charged me for a second shipment so I chose to return. The customer service people were barely able to give me a physical address - it took about 15 minutes. I returned the product by DHL with a written request to stop shipping me product a few weeks ago; still no refund. AND I just received another shipment! It is unethical to charge customers' credit cards for automatic shipments customers did not authorize. At the time of first order, notifying customers that they will be enrolled in a club is NOT the same thing as obtaining authorization. I wrote as much in a letter to them which accompanied my return. An herbal erectile dysfunction drug which is heavily advertised (smiling Bob commercials) is being prosecuted by states' attorneys general for similar crimes; hope Proactiv will take notice. Bad business practice causes reputational damage and is costly in the end. May Proactiv go down in a ball of flames. J Baltimore, MarylandU.S.A.
Nov 19 2009
Proactiv Solution By Guthy-Renker And Rodan & Fields Proactiv Solution Auto-ship Internet
Upon signing up for one month's supply of the Proactiv acne system I was asked if I wanted to lock-in the pricing for future purchases by signing up for their auto-ship program.  I refused, but later discovered they had indeed signed me up and only cancelled the auto-ship once I called them while refusing to refund the money for the shipments I did not order.
5, Report #632018
Aug 16 2010
Rodan & Fields Proactiv Solution Meagan, in billing, did not want to cancel a charge on a returned item they received. Des Moines, Iowa
In May of this year a one time purchase of the Proactiv Solution product was made for my daughter for her wedding day.  In June, I received an additional package from the company without any request on my part.  The package was returned, with a notation that cancel the account that they established and send no future product packages.In August, I received a billing notice of a past due account for the package that I had returned.  The amount was for $99.84.On the 16th of August, I called the 800 phone number to advise billing that they were in error and the package had been returned.  I spoke to a billing clerk by the name of Meagan.After explaining the situation, Meagan checked and informed me that they did in fact received the package, however she asked me to hold while she spoke to her supervisor.Meagan return on the phone to advise me that I had to provide proof that I returned the package that she said that they had received and if I could not, then I had to pay the account or be turned over to collections.I, being a little upset, went through the scenario and advised that if I was turned over to collection for an item that they had received, but I could not prove that I mailed it, I advised her that I would contact and attorney and sue them.
Jan 13 2010
Proactiv Solution (by Guthy Renker - Rodan & Fields) Biggest rip-off I've ever come across! Internet
Yes, I too was mislead by the many happy faces on www.proactiv.com testifying as to how well the Proactiv products work.  The company does advise the customers to use the products for at least 60 days in order to see results, and say they would give me my money back if I am not happy with the products (haven't gotten to that point yet).  Well, the 60 days are over and I have not seen ANY results after using the Proactiv products.  I am not about to spend $125 more on their products to see if by any chance any of their other products would be better for me.  This is by far the biggest rip-off I've ever come across.  Not only did the products not do what the company says they would, but there was NO difference at all in my condition.
Mar 27 2010
Proactiv Solution (by Guthy Renker - Rodan & Fields) Fraud, and Overcharged Scam San Leandro, California
Simple and straight to the point. I purchased Proactiv Solution as of 1/22/10. After nearly a month of using this, I decided this was not for me and went to cancel this membership right after the second billing. Proactiv Solution are scammers.  Not only did they not have a cancel option on their webpage for their customers to easily drop their membership, they make YOU work and wait for your membership cancel.  After many phone calls and hold times, I was able to get to a represenative where I had to keep pressing the point that I do not want this product anymore.  I was then transferred to an account specialist, whom then said my account was canceled and I will not be receiving shipments anymore as of 2/20/10.  My account was never canceled and soon received a bill of $109.58, which I do not owe.  An extra $20.00 was also charged to the second shippment! This is a fraud and a scam.  As of today, my account is still not canceled and they are still charging for the next months statement.  Avoid buying from this company at all costs.
Entity: San Leandro, California
Mar 11 2010
Proactiv Solution (by Guthy Renker - Rodan & Fields) SCAMMED BY PROACTIVE SPRIGN, Texas
DONT TRY PROACTIV!!! First off the product didnt work for me. I tried for several months and it made NO difference. That is not what this complaint is about. After several months as a member with this company, I called cust service and cancelled my monthly kit subscription. This was in Sept 2008.About April 2009, I noticed a kit of proactiv sitting on my porch. Without calling, I wrote return to sender and sent it back. In May I rec. a bill but thought they needed time to cancel it out. So in June when I rec. a bill, I called and told them I sent the product back and had cancelled my acct sept 2008. I was told the had no record of my cancellation. Apparently when I called to cancel, the cust service rep just extended my delivery date rather then cancel. (obviously to make money). I told cust service I didnt ask for this but I was told it didnt matter that I had to pay or it would be put on my credit. I told them I didnt have the product. They stated once the acct was paid, I would rec. the product back. As angry as I was, I finally accepted this and paid Aug 2009. I waited 30 days but rec. no product. I called Oct 2009 and stated I never rec. product. Cust service stated no one ever sent it out and it would be sent that day, I would rec. no later then 30 days. By mid Nov or Early Dec, I realized I still had not rec. product. Instead of calling proactiv, I called my credit card co, to request a refund. This is where proactiv really scams (in my opinion), the time that passed was too much in order to request a refund. I was told to contact proactiv. Its now March 2010 and after 30 mins on the phone with Proactiv, Im told they sent it out but it was returned to them. This is how big of a rip off they are, I was told by cust service they sent it to a different address of mine and it was returned bc the street name was spelled incorretly. After I demanded a refund and was told they would not refund me any money, they offered to put their supervisor Linda the superior IDIOT on the phone. She tells me its my fault it returned and that it was sent to the same address they sent everything else. This is not what the cust service guy just said. I told her if they are going to lie at least get their stories straight. (This is the result of several people who scam to make the consumer pay). Again I was told it would be resent and no refund would be given. They have 2 weeks to send out the kit or im filling a small claims against them for the $45 im out. Its about time and principal. Dont get stuck with a bill and product you dont want and doesnt work. STAY AWAY FROM PROACTIV - IM NOT THE ONLY VICTIM
Entity: SPRIGN, Texas
Apr 09 2010
Proactiv Solution (by Guthy Renker - Rodan & Fields) unauthorized charges Internet
I made an initial order with Proactive and was charged March 11th 2010 in the amount of 29.95 and received my package March 15th. Two weeks later a charge was made to my account in the amount of 37.94 for an additional package that I did not request. I immediately called on March 30th to see why I would be charged for another shipment two weeks after my initial shipment. I was informed that the charge was for a shipment that I should receive in2- 3 weeks. Note: On my invoice the information indicates that I should be charged for a club membership shipment the week of April 5, 2010. However the invoice also states that because I ordered online that I would need to go to the proactive website to activate my club membership account. I informed the representative that I never signed up or activated the automatic shipments. The representative told me that I should not have been charged and that the charge would be cancelled, the membership would be cancelled and no further charges would be posted to my account. She informed me that if the shipment was delivered to simply return to sender. On April 8th I saw that Proactive had charged my account again for 37.94 and I called customer service. The representative assured me that that this was a preauthorization and that the charge should not post to my account. IT POSTED TO MY ACCOUNT. This charge resulted in my rent check being returned and me being assessed the following fees: overdraft from the bank, late fee from the rental company, and a return check fee from the rental company. I called two times to speak to representatives (Jared and Sally) to avoid this situation and each time I was assured that no charges would be posted to my account. In both calls I requested to speak to a supervisor but was not put through to a supervisor because the representative assured me that the situation was handled and I would not receive any charges. On March 9th after the charges were posted and my account was overdrawn I was finally connected to speak to a supervisor (after 3 unsuccessful attempts). The Supervisor told me that a refund for the 37.94 was put in on April 8th after my last phone call to them disputing the charge and I should see that refund reflected on my account in 5-7 days. I informed the supervisor (Dawn) that the problem is that I was told two separate times that my account would not be charged and it was charged and this charge resulted in my account being overdrawn. The supervisor told me that I could fax in a billing dispute detailing the situation. I am writing this letter on April 9th after getting off the phone with your representatives. I have been charged two times for a shipment that I never requested and as of today have still never received.
Aug 18 2010
Proactiv Solution ,by Guthy Renker - Rodan & Fields, NO REFUND OF AUTOMATIC CHARGES DES MOINES, Iowa
This company HAS VERY BAD customer service. I ordered a product for my pre-teen daughter and she had a terrible skin reaction. I told them that I was going to return the second shipment because it arrived before I could stop the shipment. They said it had to be returned within 60 days or no refund of the automatic charges from my credit card. Since my work entails traveling and I am always out of town, I called within 60 days OF RECEIPT of the product but according to the representative it is 60 days FROM SHIPMENT DATE. It has been 55 days since I received it and no refund is being given because it was shipped 60 days ago. This is totally unacceptable and it does promote ripping off the customers because the charges are automatic on the credit card. DO NOT BUY this product if you are not aware of this ridiculous store policy. WHAT A TOTAL RIP-OFF! Read more: http://www.rateitall.com/i-11381-proactiv-solution.aspx#ixzz0wzoBSjLa
Entity: DES MOINES, Iowa
Mar 08 2016
RODAN FIELDS Once you buy ONE a product you are set up on auto renewing every month without customer permission USA Nationwide
 RODAN FIELDS.. Bought couple products to try them. Said it would be 220 but once received the rep added a $20 Preferred customer fee which I kne nothing about so total was &250. The products were terrible and did not do what was explained to me. Then couple weeks later received an email stating that I would be receiving another shipment in 2 weeks that would have been charged to my credit card. So the rep signed me up with monthly shipping of the same products WHICH I KNEW NOTHING ABOUT. Then tried calling RODAN Fields to cancel but was on hold for 20 minutes so hung up. Then I called my credit card company to cancel my card so I would not receive anymore products. Contacted the rep whom I bought from. She said oh well you can just send them back no worries have great return policy. Really?? So I am suppose to drive to post office and pay $12 dollars to ship back and wait couple weeks to get my money back (read many sites some don't get money back and lots of complaints of RODAN fields telling them they never received it and I suppose to wait on the phone for them for over 20 minutes for something I never ordered it wanted in the first place So I am boxing up what I have cause it only been month and sending it back and I will report how the process goes. So anyone who orderes better make sure that you are not set up on reoccurring monthly deliveries without telling customer first. Also resesrch the net. They have thousands of complaints. Also found out RODAN fields first started to sell these products in store but no success so now use Pyramid scheme for others to sell. Rep get points for signing up people on preferred customer ( ding she signed me up without telling me). Get points for recruiting others to sell for her ( ding pyramid scheme ). Whole process is scam and shady practice. Like I said I am returning it and after a week if I do not get my money back I will file dispute with my credit card company cause I have all emails verifying to cancel, sending back etc. beware. Going back to my Neostrata products which I buy at Sephora and these products ARE sold in local dermatologist doctors office.
Entity: nationwide
Jan 14 2016
Rodan and Fields Shipped andCharged for product I did not order, the return process is a mess! Dallas Nationwide
I placed an order for $87.00 with the local Rdan and Fields consultant (two items in the Redifine skin care line). The consultant emailed me a copy of the ordershowing the total and the two items I requested.  My product was delivered five days later, but contained a $49.00 item that was not ordered. I checked my visa charges ( on line) immediatly and R&F charged me for all three products. I called the consultant to let her know what had happened.  She was mortified, asked me if I wanted to schedule a pick up of the product or send it back at my expence (trackable).  I elected to send it UPS the very next day. I did not schedule a pick up because I did not trust the company at this point.  I called customer service to follow returns processing and the customer service people just told me that this was the fault of me and my consultant.  My product has been returned to the company, I did not get credit yet.  They are telling me that I probably will not be credited because they dont have me listed any longer as a perks customer (which I never elected to be part of).  After reading some reviews of R&f I realized I made a huge mistake in ordering from them at all. this company is clearly tryin to over ship, and charge consumers on a regular basis.( just based on complaints on this site alone). There are hundreds of others in my position!! thank you for you help ahead of time 51 year old working gal in NJ
Entity: Nationwide
Mar 08 2012
Rodan and Fields Dishonored Return Policy San Francisco, California
Spent over $300 on a  ANTI-AGE AMP MD System which caused my skin to break out.  When I called Rodan & Fields they said, no problem, send it back.  I sent it back and heard nothing for a month, when I called back I was told it my package was likely in the warehouse and they were backlogged processing returns.  Same answer a month later.  5 months later - NO REFUND and they claim they never received my return.  I was discounted each time I called for a resolution.
Entity: San Francisco, California
Jun 03 2009
Rodan & fields Proactive Solution Orderd one for $19.95, told to stop all orders on future orders, do not send - cancel Des Moines Iowa
This scam ripoff, is just another that uses the internet to rip people off. We orderd 1 19.95 proactive solution, did not work, contacted company to stop all future orders, do not ship or charge My credit card. 3 weeks later I recieve another shipment of proactive solution, mailed back on 06-03-09, recieved credit card statement, shows proactive(Rodan & fields) billed My credit card for $49.95. Credit card company notified of the fraud charge.. People are getting tired of these rip of scams that are put on the internet. People start blocking these people that are making a living off Us.. Joe gainesville, TexasU.S.A.
Apr 28 2011
Proactiv Solution Rodan & Fields Guthy-Renker, LLC Bait & Switch - Offer a 30 day product via online then send you a 90 via mail. Des Moines, Iowa
I received several emails from Proactive offering a full size product if I returned for $10. Normally I go to the mall and get it from the kiosk so that I don't have to deal with issues.  However this offer stated that they would only send me a 30 day supply. So it looked like a good deal. Shortly after I received the product for $10 and it was not full size. I let that slide, thinking well I got what I paid for but not what was promised.  Then today I receive a 90 day supply with a bill stating that they will be taking the rest of the product cost from my card for three months. I called their support to cancel the auto-ship and ask them for an explanation.  Here is where they got me.  They offered a 30 day auto ship online, but when they sent me the sample size product they changed the terms and stated they were shipping a 90 day supply. Now I am going to return their product and eat the shipping costs because they refuse to credit that as well. Word of warning stay away from these thieves!!! DO NOT believe their deceptive practices.
Apr 21 2014
Rodan and Fields Andrea Dell lied!! do not let her do this to you!! she will ACT like your friend to get a sell! huntersville North Carolina
if you are looking to get started using Rodan and Fields and are in the Huntersville NC are BE CAREFUL! do not work with Andrea Dell.  She will lie and take you to the cleaners.  She will let you try products and then have you order her a replacement and not tell you! she will also sign you up for automatic monthly replenishment and not tell you. Nice to your face until you sign up and then its all down hill from there!!! warned you!!!
Entity: huntersville, North Carolina
Feb 10 2012
Rodan & Fields Proactiv Solution ,Guthy Renker, I had an account with Proactiv from 2004 to 2007 at which time I cancelled. I began receiving packages again in Oct. 2011, but was billed two years for product I never received and they wouldn't supp Des Moines, Iowa
I signed up with Proactiv to receive product on a regular basis in 2004.  When my daugher was a junior in high school, she went to a dermatologist and started taking Acutane.  Proactiv was cancelled.   In Oct. of 2011, I again received a Proactiv package, which I didn't open until I could talk to my daughter away at college.  I again received a package in Dec. 2011.  I called them and they said my account had been reactivated in March through email parker21266@hotmail.com.  I have never had such an email.  My email had been parkercyndy@hotmail.com in 2004.  They said I had been billed for 2 years of product on my charge card, which my husband verified.  I said I never got the product and I had not cancelled out since I didn't know I was supposed to be getting it.  I contacted them as soon as I started receiving product again in Oct. 2011. I wanted to be refunded for the two years of product I was billed for and didn't get.  They said I should have called and cancelled.  But I told them I couldn't cancel product I wasn't getting and could they supply shipping evidence that showed they had sent product.  They said they only guaranteed their product for 60 days, so they don't keep shipping records after that.  I still need to find out how long a business has to, by law, keep proof of shipping records. They did take back the two packages from 10/2011, and 12/2011 because they were not yet opened and gave me a refund for those.
Mar 28 2010
Proactiv Solution (by Guthy Renker - Rodan & Fields) Proactiv Skin Care AVOID!!! DO NOT ORDER!! I have been trying to cancel my account for over 1 year each time they say they will send out a letter confirming but it does not happen more product shows up 6 weeks they bill des moines, Iowa *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you!
AVOID PROACTIV THE WILL AUTO BILL YOUR CREDIT CARD AND WILL NOT STOP!!!! I have been trying to cancel my account for over 1 year, each time I get the same result a letter will be sent confirming the cancelation. 6 weeks later more product show ups and they bill my Credit Card, when I return it they keep the shipping and handling fee. I have called in over 6 time. I just got off the phone with them again and they assured it would be cancled, I highly doubt it.   AVOID PROACTIV THE WILL AUTO BILL YOUR CREDIT CARD AND WILL NOT STOP  EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back! HERE IS WHAT RIP-OFF REPORT SUGGESTS YOU DO: Go to your bank within 60 days of the charge, or as soon as you know about the charge, don't delay, and tell them that there has been fraudulent activity within your account. Explain that you wish to file a dispute, and demand that they assist you in accordance with Federal Regulation E.According to the majority of victims interviewed by Rip-off Report, those who immediately called their banks to dispute the charges did not get very far. Many victims got the following responses from their banks: we could not do anything for you or you waited too long; it has been more than 60 days.If the bank is says that you have waited too long, explain to them how you called their 800 number as soon as the charges were found, and were told by the bank that nothing could be done. Remind the bank that they failed to assist you properly at the 800 #, and instead, provided you with an inadequate explanation of your right to dispute. Tell the bank that it's their fault time has expired, and since they gave you the wrong info to begin with, they will just have to deal with it, take the loss and reverse the charges.Tell them the truth; this was unauthorized and your account was NOT to be charged! Keep emphasizing how you never authorized anything! Direct them to the hundreds of victims reports that were filed on Rip-off Report.com. And if you're at the bank, walk them over to their computer and make them go to this site! If you are on the phone with them, tell them you will wait while they access this site! Either way, be persistent!DO NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER! Let them know nicely, that you were advised to Report them (the Bank) and this situation to the Banking Commission in your state. Since each state has a different name for the agency/controller over banks, find that name before you call or get to the bank so you can throw it in their face. The more knowledgeable you appear to be, the further you will get.And just continue to demand the Federal Regulation E form! The bank CAN, MUST and WILL reverse the charge! But, you must be persistent; ask to speak to the supervisor or the area manager for all the branches in the state.Let the bank personnel know you are meeting with the media later in the day, that you would much rather they do the right thing (as most other banks have) by looking at the complaints and immediately reversing the charge(s) to your account; no matter how long ago it was. Be sure to call the Media if necessary so you are telling the truth.If you have to, be loud (but nice) in front of other customers. If you are just calling by phone, the above tactics should still work. The bank can easily fax or mail to you the Federal Regulation E dispute form.CHARGES TO YOUR CREDIT CARDIf the charge was to your credit card (not debit card, check card, or checking account), contact the credit card company as soon as possible to request a dispute form. Consumers usually have a little longer to dispute fraudulent credit card charges (up to 6 months), but it is better to act right away. In this type of situation, credit card disputes are usually successful since fraudulent companies often won't contest the disputed charge. In rare cases, credit card companies will review disputes, but refuse to reverse the charges. If this occurs, complain to a manager and let them know you will be filing a report here.Remember Don't let them get away with it! Make sure they make the Rip-off Report .. The more Reports filed on a Company or individual, the more likely it is that the authorities, media and attorneys will want to take action. And good luck Let us know how you do!ED Magedson Founder RipoffReport.com Author of www.ripoffrevenge.comRip-off Report PO Box 310, Tempe, Arizona 85280
Entity: des moines, Iowa
19, Report #1020398
Feb 26 2013
Proactiv Solution Rodan &Fields Charged my Credit Card without my Authorization Months After I Canceled My Order! Arden, North Carolina
Canceled my order in October 2012. Had a cancellation number. They would send me come back emails so I knew it was canceled. February 25 2013, I receive a shipment out of the blue. When I call them I spoke to a customer service rep who ended up giving me 3 options. 1. I could keep the box with a 20% discount (gee, lucky me) 2. Or, I could take the box to the post office and pay to have it sent back (gee, lucky me). 3. Or, she would send me a shipping label and THEN I could take it to the post office and pay to send it back (really???) I asked to speak to a supervisor and after being on hold for 5 minutes, she told me there were none there.  I yelled at her and hung up. I immediately called back and got a more helpful rep who noticed the address are my street but a different number. However, my NAME was still on it. She told me to do what I wanted to with the box and she would credit my credit card back. I told her to take my credit card OFF their system so this did not happen again. She was sympathetic and said she would and that I should also contact my credit card company to dispute the charge. I thought this was a strange mistake, but after I see all the similar stories, I am beginning to wonder if this is some way to keep their numbers up?
Entity: Arden, North Carolina
Sep 07 2017
Patricia Izzo Patricia Izzo Scentsy Consultant, Tricia's Paparazzi Party, Tricia Izzo, Tricia Izzo Rodan & Fields Failed to deliver item ordered Martinsburg West Virginia
 Patricia and I had entered into an agreement to swap Direct Sales orders. I provided her with her order, she didn't give me mine. I contacted the Direct Sales company she was representing (Scentsy), they said that their reps are not allowed to do this and that I would have to figure it out myself. Apparently after filing my report, Scentsy must have contacted her, because she sent a package (I thought it was my order). Nope it was what she ordered from me USED and half empty. So I returned it back to her, stating that I would not take back a used product as a fulfillment of this agreement. She won't answer emails, texts, messages, letters (any form of communication) I delivered on my end of the deal, it is now her turn to deliver on her part. Or give me the money for my product.
Entity: Martinsburg, West Virginia
Jun 22 2004
Rodan & Fields Proactiv Solution Total Ripoff PRODUCT NEVER SENT, CONTINOUS BILLING FOR ITEM NEVER RECEIVED OR REPLACEMENTS SENT. ripoff Des Moines Iowa
I purchased in October 2002 a well-known acne medication from a television infomercial featuring Vannessa Williams - Proactive Solution. Well after a family member had suggested I start using it for my acne. I called to purchase the product. After the telphone call the charge showed immediately on my credit card account. I waited the turnaround time to receive the item....nothing came. Finally, I called the company, stated that I had not received the item, and finally the representative stated she would send a replacement to an alternate address for me. Well, instead of them shipping one item, they sent the intial purchase and the replacement shipment to me. Just so happens I went to make a payment to my credit card, and found that they had billed me again...(After the one rep stated it would be sent free of charge). After calling 3 times that night, one representative stated there was a refund to my credit account on 12/2 (it never showed up). So, far I haven't received any resolution. However there are several individuals who order this product and are automatically a member of their so-called club, where they send a 60-day supply of medications every month and continously are billed via a credit card or checking accout. Proactive Solution, is a rip-off, and the only interest they have is to charge consumers for items that they have not shipped, or don't need as often as they're billing. Latisha Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.
Nov 30 2008
Proactiv - Rodan And Fields - Guthy Renker Obtained our Corporate Credit Card information and subscribed our company to Proactiv Solution without consent Des Moines Iowa
On October 29th, our company received products from Proactiv Solution (in my name) that I did not order. They were billed to my corporate credit card and shipped to my attention at one of my company's extension offices. I called Proactiv Solution and they told me that an internet order had been placed in my name on Oct. 24th, to bill to my company card and ship to me at the company's billing address. The customer service representative told me that in addition to the first order, I had been enrolled in their automatic shipment program and they were storing my credit card info. I requested that the account be closed and charges reversed. They said they would reverse the charges to my account and that I should mark Refused - Return to Sender on the package for return. The odd thing is that around that same time, I was actually traveling through Des Moines to Kansas City, and back through the next day to get back to Madison the same day the order was placed. I used the corporate CC for many expenses, most of which were in Iowa. Like others on this site who have had the same thing happen to them with this company, I refuse to beleive that an average thief would use a stolen credit card number to purchase and ship something to the actual cardholder. This simply does not make sense. Thus I cannot accept that this transaction was initiated by anyone other than Proactiv Solution who probably obtained my full credit card billing information AND alternate shipping address through nefarious means- probably from another online retailer, or by purchasing a list of stolen credit card numbers. If it wasn't for the stupid late-night infomercials, I would have never even heard of this company. And I'm 40, well past my problem acne years.....lol. I surely hope that some initiates a class-action lawsuit against this company. From all the reports I've read, it sure seems as if this is Standard Operating Procedure for them. It involves using the internet to commit fraud and identity theft. They should be punished. Chris Madison, WisconsinU.S.A.
Apr 28 2010
Proactiv Solution ,by Guthy Renker - Rodan & Fields, Proactive Over Charged us. Cancelled account in Jan 09 and they reopened the account in Jul 09 without our permission. Des Moines, Iowa
Product provides some help for some people but, not us.  Biggest problem is cancelling. Company apparently refused to cancel account when requested. I cancelled the account in January 2009 based on their records. After cancelling and closing my account and auto-pay, not so proactive, Proactiv, decided to reopen the account 6 months later and then used a false billing address to send the supposed 10 billing notices.  One year later we are sent to collections; somehow they magically remembered our address to pass to the collection agency. We contacted Proactiv and found out that they can't help us due to lack of concern. After transferring to 3 departments, they said it was not their problem! They offer an address to corporate with the understanding they will not help you either.  DO NOT expect any service from customer service or the account representatives.
Apr 21 2015
Rodan and Fields Proactive Without my authorization they continuely took 116 a month from my debit card on products I never received or ordered. When I tried to resolve this they called me a liar and said they won't give me my money until I received the products that I never even orderd. They even sent a pic of my house where Fedex supposedly dropped it off. I have never been through such a terrible experience. I would never ok that money coming out of my account. Plus I have a skin condition from Lupus and I can't use anything like that on my skin. I tried to reason with them but they didn't care. Nationwide
 Hello,   My name is Giselle Kuehner and in January a mutual friend told me about Rodan and Fields.  I had never heard of them but they do skin care and asked if I would be interested in hearing more.  I was unemployed at the time and I was open to new job opportunities.  There was a chance to be a consultant.  I spoke to lady named Ullana who told me the benefits of being a consultant.  I explained I don't have the money but I can think about it.  I was unable to sign up for the full package but I could do 40.  I nievely gave her my debit card and information.  I only authorized the 40 purchase.  A couple weeks I spoke to her and I got a recruitting job. I told Ullana I can't commit to this opportunity.  I didn't have the time or the money to put in  and I'm not interested in going further.  At no time did she tell me that I would be getting products that I never ordered every month and charging my card over 116.00 a month.  I never signed anything or agreed to that.  Plus I made her aware that I suffer from a skin condition due to my Lupus so I probably can't even use these skin care products.  Rodan and Fields sent me emails but I never acknowledged them or agreed to anything.  I told her I wasn't interested so there was nothing to keep track of.   This past week my boyfriend noticed yet another charge on our statement and asked me what Rodan and Fields was? He explained that there was a charge of 116 taken out.  I was shocked because I never ordered anything.  He said well this has been happening for the past 4 month but he just thought I went shopping and didn't think of approaching me.  He pulled up our bank statements and they have been taken out the money for the past 4 months.   I was so angry I contacted Ullana and she just pushed over to sales support.  I called sales support and explained my sitituation.  They pretty much called me a liar and said I agreed to this.  I never agreed to anything but the initial 40 dollars.  I explained I never received the products.  They said well there is nothing they can do to compensate me unless I said the products that I never received back.  I then went back to Ullana again and explained to her I need my money asap.   She contacted Fedex and had a pic taken of my house and said.  This is your house right  You go in this way  This is where they said they dropped it off.  I'm not trying to make trouble but over 400 dollars is a big deal to me.  I have a contract recruiting job.  I can't even afford health insurance and the cost of my meds.  Why would I put over 116 plus 24.95 a month out and not pay for my Lupus.  I'm disgusted beyond belief.  This has taken up from my time at work.  This Company is beyond shady.  They refuse to help unless I ship back a product that I don't have.  They are the makers of Proactive. I know their reputation matters a lot to them.  Please help me if you can.  I have tried to resolve this but no one will help me.  If I had the product I would gladley ship it back but I don't.
Entity: Nationwide
Sep 20 2010
Proactiv Solution By Guthy-Renker And Rodan & Fields Look what Proactiv Solution did to my face! Went from mild acne to severe painful acne! ripoff Internet
I started using Proactiv in June 2005 to treat my mild acne. Over the next several months of using Proactiv, I suffered severe outbreaks of skin lesions that I had never experienced before using the product. When inquiring about these severe outbreaks, Guthy-Renkers unlicensed medical support representatives consistently advised me to continue using Proactiv, You're just experiencing the 'normal' breakout period. Results vary by person, some see results as little as two weeks, others don't see results until a few months later. So continue to use the product and your skin will get better. In fact, even a Proactiv representative at the Proactiv Kiosk Queen Center Mall in New York, looked at my face and said exactly the same as the phone representatives. When they learned that the product caused further injuries after the third month or the end of the program, a Guthy-Renker representative said, You have senstive skin. You are probably allergic to the benzoyl peroxide ingredient. We do have another kit called the Gentle Formula for sensitive skin. I will rush you this product and it will work for you. With no improvements to my condition, in late November 2005, I stopped using Proactiv Solution. Despite the advice given to me by Proactiv representatives to continue treatment with Proactiv, I sought the professional care of a dermatologist to treat the severe outbreak of skin lesions. After consulting with the dermatologist, I was prescribed a costly and powerful medication, which helped improve my condition. He also had to inject each of the pimples caused by Proactiv, which was quite painful. However, I have been left with permanent pit-scarring and skin discoloration on my face as a result of the irritation caused by my prior use of Proactiv Solution. I will need to have an expensive laser surgery procedure to reduce this skin discoloration with no guarantee that the damage can be reversed. After watching numerous infomercials where celebrities would endorse a product, I never once questioned if these products were actually used by them. Yet, after I watched the infomercials for Proactiv Solution, it seemed like the celebrities not only used the product, they praised its ability to clear the skin of blemishes. When I was experiencing mild acne, I had high hopes for Proactiv, and the claims that the celebrities, and the company made. As you have read, the results were not favorable; not only was Proactiv ineffective, but it also caused permanent scarring, short term anguish and depression. This could have been avoided by knowledgeable representatives advising me to stop using the product and consult with a professional dermatologist. The issue is NOT whether Proactiv works or not, but what matters is the lack of accountability taken by the manufacturer and its affiliates; and also the advice given to me by the Proactiv reps to continue using the product despite the outbreaks that I reported. I urge anyone considering the use of this product to carefully re-evaluate their decision, and perhaps prevent a lifetime of pain and embarrassment as the result of using The Answer for Acne. I am hoping to make it to the news media on a national level. If you can help in anyway, please let me know. See before and after pictures on my personal website: (((ROR removed because of security purposes))) Watch the video version. CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report. Chris New York, New YorkU.S.A.
Entity: Internet