RODAN FIELDS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: rodan fields

There may be more reports for "rodan fields"

For more results perform a general search for "rodan fields"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

May 18 2014
Rodan and Fields Rodan and Fields-bad customer service, fradulent charges to credit card, poor product for the money Dallas, TX Nationwide
 I went to a party with a Rodan and Fields representative.  They promoted the products from Rodan and Fields.  I purchased a Redifine Regimen which consisted of four products which are to be combined in steps.  I used the products which included a scrub/clay mask, a toner and a lotion.  By the first five minutes my face was burning like crazy.  I took all the material off and went to work.  Within an hour my face swelled up and I had welts on my face and down my neck.   I called customer service who tried to strong sell me into another product.  I wanted to just return the product period.  The purchase receipt said there is a 60 day return policy (minus the shipping and handling).   I sent the entire set of products back (at my expense $ 12) and I didn't get my money returned.  I called over there and they did not have record of receiving the package. I told the rep I had the receipt from the post office and she then asked for the number on the receipt.  The representative was extremely rude and told me she had to charge me for one of the other items (seperate from the package I purchased) and my return would not occur for another 3-4 weeks.  She tried to hard sell me on more products. I only wanted to get off the phone.  Three weeks go by and I went to go on a trip and my account was overdrafted so I couldn't take out money from it while in another state.  Rodan and Fields charged me over $250 for products and shipped a box to my door of the same regimine I returned for the bad reaction all without my permission.  Now I have to take the box back, pay $ 12 again and their shipping and handling fees for something I did not buy!
Aug 27 2005
Harold Fields scam artist Dallas Georgia
Smooth talker!! Ask for references! Also goes by Wade Fields. Cathy Dallas, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Aug 26 2005
Wade Fields Contractor RIPOFF Dallas Georgia
This contractor is a fraud. He will ask you for money up front for materials and not deliver on the work that needs to be done. He also claims to be a master in stonework and slaps sand all over the place without cleaning up. Sloppy work! Do not hire this smooth talker. He is a rip-off! G Powder Springs, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Aug 26 2005
Wade Fields ripoff Dallas Georgia
Had to have brick redone twice. Use wrong mortar, brick, etc. Slapped mortar all over brick and left a big mess!!! G Powder Springs, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Dec 11 2008
Fields Incorporated Shoppers Lottery London Ontario Canada
This company sent me a check for $4700.00 and said to call before cashing the check. I was then supposed to wire $2,980.00 via Western Union to release $115,000.00 disbursed to me. I contacted the bank, Harris Bank Roselle, and they immediately transferred me to their fraud investigator who told me to destroy the check. David humble, TexasU.S.A.
Entity: London, Ontario
Jun 15 2017
fields data recovery SCAMMED Nationwide
I sent them my hard drive they said it would cost 200 dollars to fix then say 1500 so I told them nevermind just send it back and this has been awhile now, my son has been calling them everyone gives him a different answer ,so I called them a few days ago and I talked to some guy he said it was shipped out and I should receive it this week I asked for the tracking number he said there was none because it was through the post office, and I told him it don't matter you still get a tracking number anyways, I said let me just be blunt with you are you even sending it back at all the guy said yes I would receive it, well my son calls today and spoke to some lady and she said it was not sent out yet that it would be sent out tomorrow and I would get it in 2 to 3 weeks, I think this is a shady company and I don't recommend anyone to use this place and if i don't receive my hard drive back very soon I am contacting an attorney because I took pictures of the hard drive before it was sent in to them and I have all the info on the hard drive I will do whatever I have to, to the fullest extent of the law because I can't stand scammers I have things on there that i have collected over the years and pictures of my parents who are no longer with me they passed away in 2008 I had scanned the original pictures I did have of them onto my computer and I thank God I did because i lost the original ones in a tragic accident so those are the only ones I have left so I will for sure pursue this to the fullest extent of the law if i do not receive the hard drive and they already told me that it can be recovered so when and if I get it ,the stuff better be able to be recovered because they already told me it was recoverable I have that in a email so, I wouldn't recommend using this company for anything and if u already have and are having the same problems i am contact attorney
32, Report #193704
May 28 2006
Wade Fields HAROLD WADE FIELDS SCAM Artist Liar Contractor Dallas Georgia
DO NOT HIRE This Man! He lies and does not follow thru or complete job in a timely or efficient manner. VERY SLOPPY work. NOT a professional, but will smooth talk to make you think he is. DO NOT PAY UP FRONT! DO YOUR HOMEWORK FIRST! CHECK references. Hire a licensed contractor and save money and time!! ANON Woodstock, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Apr 16 2008
Camaro World / Tracy Fields Camaro World Criminal Fraud / Tracy Fields Garland Texas
If you have been victimized by Tracy Fields, please call me at 214/476-4792. I am in contact with the Dallas County DA's office and they need the names of everyone he has stolen money and property from. I gave Tracy Fields my 1969 Chevrolet Camaro in July 2006 to repaint the car, add an A/C, rally wheels, install disk brakes and few other items. At the time, the car ran well, but had an inferior paint job. He said that the entire job would take about 6 weeks and I paid him $5,000 down (based on his total estimate of $10,000). Time went by and no updates were forthcoming from Tracy. In December 2006, I discovered that he had moved from his Richardson location to the Garland location - without notifying me. I rushed over to the new location and discovered that after $5,000 and 5 months he had succeeded in tearing the car down and had begun painting it the wrong color. He repeatedly asked for the rest of the money so that he could finish the job. On the way back from Camaro World, another customer flagged me down and warned me not to give Tracy another dime. He told me that he was being sued by many customers and had recently been arrested. I went back to Camaro World and told Tracy that I wasn't going to pay him any more money. I asked him to put the car back together and we would make sure that he had done $5,000 of work. Of course, Tracy had no motivation to do anything else on my car. Finally, out of desperation, I gave him another $2,400 to finish up. Over the past few months, he has emailed me pictures showing a beautifully restored Camaro and assured me that my car was almost finished. Last week, I went down there and sure enough, Camaro World was shuttered, all of the cars were gone and there was no sign of Tracy. I called the Garland police. Tracy showed up and said that my car was down the street, being painted. This is of course, after he had told me that the painting was done a year ago. I walked down to another auto shop and there was my car, completely stripped - no interior, no seats, no headlights, and no tailights. Thank God, he didn't steal the engine too. To add insult to injury, the other mechanic won't return what is left of my car because Tracy never paid him $4,000 for the paint work that was done a year ago. So, I paid this criminal $7,400 and he destroyed a $20,000 car. Again, call me at 214/476-4792 if you were victimized by Tracy Fields. Phillip Dallas, TexasU.S.A.
Entity: Garland, Texas
34, Report #520098
Nov 05 2009
Willie Fields Report: Willie Fields ,SCAMMER New Berlin, Wisconsin
This guy likes to buy pirate software and never pay for them, then he likes to act as if he didnt know what he was buying. He is a SCAMMER. Be careful. He also likes to give out your address and personal info. Never deal with this guy WILLIE FIELDS.
Entity: New Berlin, Wisconsin
Aug 15 2011
Alicia Fields Alicia Fields Senior Affidavit Processor State Investigation Department UTICA, New York
The email I got said that its from US Cash Advance- which i have never heard of. She is asking for a full refund of money supposidly given to me. Which I dont recall ever getting. And they have all my information in the email - and when i called the number it says the Magic Jack customer you have reached is not available to take your call - Now im worried that someone is out there with all my information even my social - its been years since I lost my purse (twice) and now it seems that I will have to do the report again. They say that in a few days I will be taken to court. And ask me to call or write back - but to who theres no address. I have been taken before - from someone claiming that I didnt pay a loan i got over 5 years ago and since I didnt remember - I paid it and ever since then - this has been an on going matter.
Entity: UTICA, New York
36, Report #1131911
Mar 19 2014
Fields Trucking John & Sue Fields Dishonest, rundown equipment, rip-off your pay London Kentucky
BEWARE of John and Sue Fields operating as Fields Trucking. They are leased with Landstar and as much as I like Landstar, these folks are rip-offs. I started working for them in January 2014. The first truck John tried to send me out in would not pass inspection, even the cross members were loose ! The second truck wouldn't pass inspection until John made a trip out to the inspection bay and suddenly it passed with flying colors. When it rained you had to put your boots on to get out of bed and the water would rise above the soles of your boots. The airhorns are held together with electrical tape. I was laughed at when I told him I needed a heated mirror for the driver's side. He WILL NOT repair a problem if it can be rigged to work a while. That truck finally blew it's motor (of course I got blamed) and I went to another contractor with Landstar. Sue has been being as difficult as possible every Friday as far as getting paid. They hold back 2 weeks so now, as my final payday nears she is trying everything she can think of to keep from paying me. She is demanding receipts be faxed to her that have been emailed once and faxed twice already. When I told them I was going to work for another contractor I asked if my car would be OK on their property and was assured by John Fields that the car would be just fine and no one would mess with it even if it took me 2-3 months to be able to get it. Today Sue Fields informed me that she was going to charge storage for my car because we got in a phone fight over the faxes I have sent twice and emailed once. These people paint a pretty picture of themselves and how honest they are and they don't rip any one off. The pay sheet you get is indecipherable so you never know what you get paid or not paid for.
Entity: Select State/Province
Nov 19 2008
Al Fields Al Fields Home Inventory Protection ,Official Hips does not pay, crook. beware of al fields Wesley Chapel Florida
Al Fields contacted me to work on a few websites that had already been started but were not complete... The sites had been started but supposedly the person that started them ran off with his money..... I worked on the site under the terms that i would be compensated on a certain date. That date came around I had to ask him about the payment being that he never took my mailing address to make a payment nor did i see a payment via paypal as we had previously spoken about... This was a Friday. He asked for my bank account number (as he has with other ripoff reporters) and said he made a deposit. I did not see the funds until Wednesday of the next week which leads me to believe that the deposit was not made until late Monday if not Tuesday. Lie #1. The account that Al Fields (feedamericanetwork.org) was givin was a brand new business account. I made a few payments so funds were low. Well the check bounced 3 days later(saturday) of that week causing the account to go negative! I explained to al fields (officialhips.com) that the check bounced and that i was charged for it... He apologized and said he would take care of the fees.... Now 2 days later(monday) i was told another deposit had been made. I waited until the next day and upon seeing no deposit called my bank. In fact, no depoist had been made. Al Fields told me this for a solid week, a deposit has been made. By the end of that week, i took all the work that i completed offline. Al Fields then begged and pleaded with me to return the sites to the state they had been in on the previous day. Me being a nice guy, agreed that i would put them back up, only if he agreed to pay what he owed by a certain date. well, he did not come through.... completely. he paid a small portion of what he owed. So I ended up paying the negative balance and the fees i was charged because of his rubber check. It has been 2 months now and Al Fields (Wesley Chapel) still owes! He has lied to me countless times over the course of the last month and will do it to anyone.... i found this out after i foolishly over looked this site and the trouble he has caused other people. PLEASE AVOID WORKING FOR AL FIELDS AND ANY OF HIS COMPANIES. HE IS ASSOCIATED WITH THE FOLLOWING WEBSITES THAT I KNOW OF: d-10tampabay.com feedamericanetwork.org yogainyogaout.com mr2go.com +many more I also know for a fact that he was on craigslist trying to get people to send there demo music plus a registration fee of $35 for a meeting in boston with an artist that i know very well. the problem is that that artist was not in boston at the time and neither was MR. AL Fields Mike tampa, FloridaU.S.A.
Jun 21 2015
Michael Fields Mike Fields m> Alexander Fields Do not conduct business. DO NOT HIRE! Las Vegas Nevada
Do not hire Michael Fields in Las Vegas for any sort of video production within your company. This guy is a total nightmare. Very poor production, very shaky footage and poor quality. I have never seen footage this bad in my entire film carrerr. Do yourself a favor and save yourself the aggravation. He has a very bad repuation withi video production studios in Las Vegas and if you do not hire him he threatens to right negagtive reviews about your company until you hire him. DO NOT HIRE THIS GUY!
Entity: Las Vegas, Nevada
May 25 2008
Tracy Fields & Camaro World Dishonest and Criminal with many charges pending Murphy Texas
This guy can not be trusted in any way. He has barely escaped jail on several charges and is not be investigated in many more cases of stealling money and car parts and selling them on Ebay. Be careful of this guy John dallas, TexasU.S.A.
Entity: Murphy, Texas
Jul 02 2007
Scott J Fields misled, misused billing Ripoff Mansfield OHio
I recently learned on Scott J Feilds. I too filed a patent and trademark with him. I was so focused on my dream that trusting him and his knowledge and his websites were easy. Then came the unauthorized charges to our credit card he insisted he keep on file. One month he would charm his way using excuses , the next he would try to bully his reasoning. A few weeks later he would refund our money. I can tell you that his employee turnover was often. I can't tell you how many new asst he had and their training or lack of was also an excuse he used for overcharging , mischarging. Regardless of who this man claimed he was. I never completed my filing because I will find it hard to trust any lawyer and their charges now. Maybe God was protecting me , or maybe I needed to be redirected in what I was pursueing for my new business. I just pray that his other victims know they were not alone. I am sorry for his families loss, he had children . Is there a reason for bringing this up after the fact? Not really just found this site and felt my story needed to be shared also. I wish I had found it earlier, it would of been an additional way of addressing him when he didn't return our numerous calls too. Stephanie Mansfield, OhioU.S.A.
44, Report #282022
Oct 30 2007
Wade Fields Does Not Know What He Is Doing. Do Not Hire!! Lake City Florida
Wade Fields aka Harold Wade Fields does not have a clue as to what he is doing when it comes to construction or repairs. Will post pics. This man is a junky and out to rip anyone off. He will smooth talk you and take all of your money. Anon Woodstock, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Entity: Lake City, Florida
Oct 04 2007
Harold Wade Fields BEWARE FLORIDA RESIDENTS Lake City Florida
This individual claims to be a contractor. He does not know what he is doing and will milk you dry! He is a fraud. Do not hire this con-artist. You will be sorry. He left a big mess here in Georgia. Anonymous Carrollton, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Entity: Lake City, Florida
Nov 08 2001
Henry Fields Company Ripoff Sent Check- No goods received
In July I submitted an order for plants and bulbs. It is now November and I have received nothing from this company. They cashed the check in July. I have been unable to reach them at the 1-800 number. Upon seeing your website I decided I should register my experiences. All I want is my $56.00 back.
Entity: Shenandoah, Iowa
Mar 27 2003
Fields Phillips 66 ripoff scam Buhl Idaho
Fields Phillips 66 Buhl, Idaho Consistant poor mechanic work, NO WARRANTY, overcharged, incomplete work screwed others too slime-ball slow prossessing slime-ball screwed others too slime-ball slow prossessing slime-ball screwed others too Buhl Idaho ..... I've taken my vehicles to Fields Phillips 66 for years, just being loyal I guess, and supporting my community, as have my family and a good number of friends. Time after time they have charged more than quoted, done incomplete and sometimes shoddy work, and just topped it off by soaking me almost $750 for a new cam in my truck. They first told me it was a pushrod or valve spring and shouldn't cost over $100, it would be done in 2-3 days. Next they call, it needs a camshaft, which I agreed to if it would NOT cost more than $550 as quoted - as that was all I had. It ended up taking over a week, while they mostly worked on other vehicles, and cost me $675(nothing new for them) The money isn't the big thing here. I was treated like dirt, embarrased, when Bob Fields was reluctant to wait on about $93 for a little while, because they put more into it than I told them I could pay for. I took a loss on something, and got him the money, paid cash when they were done screwing up my truck, Bob Fields cussed at and insulted me when I told him there'd be no more business from me, my family, and hopefully others. When I left Fields Phillips 66 the truck wouldn't shift, had to take it back (like everything we've had done there}. When I got it home, I got to do the usual followup - tighten loose bolts, re-align hoses, clean up the mechanics mess, etc. Another lesson learned - don't keep spending money on somebody who screws you. It did cost them this: No more mechanic work for me, my family, mechanics at the Plant where I work that don't have time to do their own, no heating oil at our house, etc. AND...WORD OF MOUTH...I paid them on the spot IN FULL, BUT NEVER AGAIN...I'D AVOID FIELDS 66 Norman buhl, IdahoU.S.A.
Entity: Buhl, Idaho
Jun 16 2011
Fields Data Recovery Good Price - BIG Promises If I had actually got anything Internet
Contacted Fields and talked to Todd easy to talk to Professional and easy to get on the phone when I contacted looking for help. Was quoted a TOTAL time and price my recovery would cost , sent hard drive and waited , and waited and waited . Once they cot my hard drive they wouldnt answer the phone or email. 2 weeks went by past the time to have got hard drive and I had assistant call ever 5 min after about 1 Hr todd answered wanting to know why I was calling so much and when it was ready they would contact me and hung up I had her call again ever 5 min till they answered again and I talked to todd to find out I would be charged 250.00 more then quoted. I told him to keep the hard drive so they came back to the aggreed upon price they gave me. Todd asked how I would pay and I said paypal they sent me a paypal pay and I paid it , 2 more weeks went by and nothing , 2 more weeks went bu and anain nothing from dozens of phone calls or emails so I contacted paypal for a refund , Fields uses random paypal accounts so when you do a dispute that account is never used again and you never get your money back I have yet to receive my hard drive or info back I was lied to , talked rude to AFTER they got my work and my money stolen by Feilds Data Recovery
Entity: , Internet
Aug 11 2011
William (Bill) Spencer Bill Spencer; Crooks and thieves Olympia Fields, Illinois
Bill Spencer (AKA William Ashton Spencer) and his wife Kisha McNulty-Spencer are known con artists and have given the shaft to the families and citizens of the southern Chicago area. They began the Daybridge School where they did not pay workers and lied to parents concerning services. Mr. Spencer is a possible fugitive and felon from the state of Missouri and has a history of fraud, writing bad checks and deceptive practices AND a long list of civil judgments where he owed payments to many in MO and soon the same will occur in IL. He claims to be a reverend but has no records to show concerning his license to preach or anything else. The school has since been kicked out of the facility in which it was located as Spencer was not making payments on the lease and he has left partners and other vendors with bills, workers unpaid, and refunds to parents undone.
Entity: Olympia Fields, Illinois
50, Report #920207
Jul 31 2012
Fields Data Recovery Hard drive nerver to be seen again St. Louis, Missouri
I sent my external hard drive to Fields Data Recovery as it had stopped working.  The respresentative called and told me it had been received and would be evaluated for repair.  Later they e-mailed and said they would need to purchase an identical drive and use it to recover mine.  Somehow the identical drive cost 400% more than mine but I figured it was ordinary business mark-up.  After paying the money I have not received an e-mail or telephone call since.  Several e-mails to the company and telephone called have gone unanswered. After threatening to take matters to the FBI yesterday I got an e-mail from Todd, the account manager, saying it is a slow process.  He then offered to send the drive back but would not refund my money.  I told him to send the drive back wih my $400 new drive and now he has stopped responding again. I have since files complaints with the BBB and the IC3, the internet crimes comission ( a partnership of the FBI).
Entity: St. Louis, Missouri