ROYAL NONESUCH HUMOR WRITING AWARD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: royal nonesuch humor writing award

There may be more reports for "royal nonesuch humor writing award"

For more results perform a general search for "royal nonesuch humor writing award"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Oct 06 2017
Royal Nonesuch Humor Writing Award Mark Twain House Discrimination against male writers Hartford Connecticut
Male humor writers: Do not enter this competition. You have almost no chance of winning. 95% of staff are female, and 85% + of the winners have been female during the lifetime of the contest.These women, apparently determined to rectify past wrongs in one fell swoop, have no concept of objectivity or how to properly run a contest. Unfortunately, this is practically the last humor writing contest left in America (the Erma Bombeck contest doen't seem promising for males).I was in communication with them about this over the last couple of years, and have strong reason to believe that all decisions at every stage in the process during that time were made by a single, inexperienced young woman. It's possible that a few women were involved, but certainly no men.This year, they have a male executive director and supposedly had both male and female final judges -- final being the key word. If all of the readers (screeners) are women, it hardly matters who is doing the final judging.  The judges were probably presented with entries that were almost entirely written by women.Women and men have different senses of humor. I'm deeply sorry that females were discriminated against in every arena for centuries, but few living male writers are to blame for that. Two wrongs do not make a right.I sent the organization lots of information about how to properly run a competition, ensuring objectivity. But this was clearly ignored. The crowning irony, of course, is that this corruption and discrimination is all done in the name of America's greatest humorist, who happens to have been male.The only way to salvage this competition now is to relaunch, with a brand new, transparent process, in which males are included in every step of the judgin process. Until then, as long as I live, if necessary, I will be rigorous in warning male writers away.I really did try to work with these people and have all the email correspondence.
Entity: Hartford, Connecticut
Feb 09 2011
Royal Financial Award Inc. Internation Finance Department, Willowdale, Ontario Received Award Claim Notification & cashiers check on JP Morgan Chase Bank N.A. Willowdale, Ontario
I received a letter stating I had won a Sweepstakes conducted through a random computer ballot system, along with a cashiers check cut on a JPMorgan Chase Bank check, for $3920.00.  The letter stated this money was to pay the applicable taxes on the sweepstake amount I had won $125,000,and was deducted from my winnings.  The letter also stated that they unsuccessfuly tried to contact me.  The payment of $2920.00 towards the taxes would be made directly to my tax agent by using Moneygram located in any WALMART.  A telephone # was listed (1-416-839-0014) along with a name , Barry Goodman, to contact to claim the grand prize money.  The letter was signed my Sheila Eleen, Promotion manager.  I felt this was a fraud.  If it's too good to be true it's not.  I decided to check the internet for similar cons.  I found your site with the same methods, just different names listed.  FYI the envelope had a stamp for postage.  I thought this odd as most business use first class mail stamps with their name listed.  Also there was no address listed for the company.  I lost no money, I just want people to be aware of this.
Entity: Willowdale, Ontario
Dec 07 2006
Bonanza 2006 Royal Brittish Award ripoff not stupid looked here to see about scams Winnipeg Manitoba
i received a check today for 2998.76 and it said in the letter that i won 115,000 and the check looks so original and authentic but i am so glad i did not deposit it in my bank account and write checks on it , i figured i better check this site first there is so much scamming going on these days and i cannot afford to have my checking account ripped off . thanks to this site i was leery. the check was drawn on suntrust account and the company name at the top of the check is southprint, inc 546 hollie drive , martinsville, va. 24112 Joanne runnemede, New JerseyU.S.A.
May 15 2009
Royal Crown Compendium Took my money for a sweepstakes award amount,to pay for processing,of a winning check amount I thought I won. Henderson Nevada
I would be willing to give half of my winnings to a good lawyer if he could get the payment amnt.I was owed by this company,I was told I won 1,850,000.00,and received nothing,and paid a 19.00 fee for processing and told my family and friends not a funny joke,This company made every thing seem real I.d #'s and such,all I was Iguess was a guaranteed loser!!I would like to go further with this situation,very upset. Marylou Cedar Lake, IndianaU.S.A.
Entity: Henderson, Nevada
Nov 12 2008
ROYAL- DUTCH- SCHELL- PLC NOTICE-OF-GRANT-AWARD LONDON SE1 7NQ, UNITED KINGDOM London Internet
ROYAL DUTCH SHELL PLC INTERNATIONAL GRANT AWARD ELIZABETH HOUSE,39 YORK ROAD LONDON SE1 7NQ,UNITED KINGDOM Dear:Beneficiary, NOTICE OF GRANT AWARD 2008 This is to notify you that you have been chosen by the Board of trustees of SHELL as one of the final recipients of a Cash Grant for your own personal and business development. SHELL a Multi-Million company was establish not only for profit oriented,but with the objective of Human Growth,Educational and Community development worldwide. SHELL in conjuction with African Union(AU),United Nations Organization(UNO) and the European Union(EU),is giving out a yearly donation of $2,000,000.00 (Two Million USD) as Grants to 50 lucky international recipients worldwide for their personal and business development. As this is a yearly program which is a measure of universal development strategy,and eradication of poverty. The Grants was based on the random selection exercise of E-mail addresses on internet websites and millions of Super market cash invoices worldwide,where your E-mail address emerged as one of the lucky recipients to receive the award sum of $2,000,000.00 (Two Million USD), And your payment to be administered by AFRICAN UNION (AU) OUR APPROVED PAYMENT CENTRE FOR YOU. Under delegated powers from We ROYAL DUTCH SHELL here in UNITED KINGDOM. Please kindly note that you are not the only beneficiary this year,as beneficiaries have been chosen from countries and all continents. Note that you will only be choosen once to receive the Grant. You are required to Contact the Executive Secretary below for proper guide on how to make your claims. Please endeavor to quote your Qualification numbers (N-222-6747,E-900-56) in all dealings. ========================================= Executive Secretary. Name: Mr. Moore Owen Email: executive.secretary@shell-grant.com Tel No: +447031896037 ========================================= Furthermore, below is a copy of Verification Form, you are fill when contacting the Executive Secretary. 1.FULL NAMES:______________________ 2.ADDRESS:_________________________ 3.SEX:_____________________________ 4.AGE:_____________________________ 5.MARITAL STATUS:__________________ 6.OCCUPATION:______________________ 7.TELEPHONE NUMBER:________________ 8.NEXT OF KIN:_____________________ 9.CITY:/COUNTRY:___________________ All information is strictly confidential and will only be used for the purpose to which it is been requested. On behalf of the Board kindly accept our warmest congratulations. Regards, Monica Dickson (Mrs) Grants Co-ordinator. Ferruso Morgantown, West VirginiaU.S.A.
Entity: London, Internet
Mar 29 2009
The Royal Financial Group Award letter for National Sweepstakes in amount of $55,000 Manitoba Canada
Received an awards claim notification for a sweepstakes from The roayl Financial Group in the amount of $55,000. It also included a check drawn from the Sovereign Bank in the amount of $4,030.79 payable to me. Please note that I was instructed to call a Karl Marshall, who would advise me how to deposit this check and to obtain a MoneyGram for the taxable portion of the award. Beware of this scam - there is no return address on the envelope and asking for money upfront is a key to this being fraudulent. Louann Brookfield, ConnecticutU.S.A.
Entity:
Aug 04 2017
Royal Ventures LLC Dealer was award of the transmission problem Longwood Florida
I purchased the vehical (2010 Mini Cooper S) from Royal Ventures, through eBay, on 5/14/2017 for my daughter. The car started running rough and my daughter was having difficulty starting.  I took the vehicle to a fuel pumps, coil wires, etc. and he changed out local mechanic on 6/1/2017 ($1900 - covered by my auto warranty).  Still running rough, I took it to the Mini Dealer (Orlando Mini) on 7/1/2017.  They indicated that it was from carbon build up which comes from not servicing the vehical porperly - warranty would not cover s I paid $800 - the dealer than said that the transmission was cracked and that would not be covered by the auto warranty - it was going to be very expenses.  In research of the vehicle's records - they said that the owner was told (when the milage was over 71,000) that a transmission was needed.I believe that Royaal Ventures knew.he said that I bought the ve  I contacted Royal Ventures - spoke to Sam - he said I purchased the vehicle as is - but for me to bring it by and he would try to help me.  I do not trust Royal Ventures so I contacted eBay.   The response from eBay was that it has been longer than 45 days so I was no longer eligible for reimbursement through the VPP program.I am now turning to you to see if there are other ways I repair.cover the transmission can pursue this. My daughter loves the car and if Royal Ventures is willing to
Entity: Longwood, Florida
Dec 07 2006
Bonanza 2000 - Royal British Draws Zenith Financial Management Group - Monica Davids, Agent - They say I won the Royal British Lotto!!! Wooopeeee!!! NOT!!! Winnipeg Manitoba
I received a letter today: 12-07-06. Info at the top in large red bold letters said: BONANZA 2000 - ROYAL BRITISH DRAWS - AWARD CERTIFICATE. Enclosed was a check for $2997.50. Company name on the check was: American Brass & Aluminum Foundry, Inc. Address was 2060 Garfield Avenue, City of Commerce, CA 90040-1804. The bank is: BANK OF THE WEST City of Commerce Office, City of Commerce CA 90040. Check #98043 Dated 11/22/2006. Has security instructions across the top of the check. The whole format of the check was a real big clue that it was a fake. The letter states that you emerged as one of the winners of the British Random Draws International held in London, England. There was a bunch of gobbaleegoop defining ticket numbers and serial numbers and lucky numbers. I had been approved for the lump sum of $115,500.00. This is from a total cash prize of $2,450,500.00 USD shared among 23 international winners in different categories. The letter continued to say that the check was to enable me to finance the international clearance fees of $2845.50. Oh.... and there was going to be an addditional fee amount of $7854.00 taken out of the $115,500.00. So, I was going to net $107.646.00. To begin your lottery claim, I was instructed to contact your claim agent, Monica Davids of Zenith Financial Management Group. They supplied me with the phone number of said agent. Note that all prize money must be claimed not later than DECEMBER 12,2006. Ensure you contact your agent for the ACTIVATION AND AUTHORISATION (their spelling, not mine!) of your check. What is hilarious is the fact that there is a signature in cursive on a typed line that looks like LOIS L ?? (can't determine last name spelling) HOWEVER!! the typed name under the line is: Jackson Dawson, prize co-ordinator (also their spelling!) I immediately did a search for Royal British Draws and found this site. Others have written in about them. They must have done a mass mailing!! Sherry Windsor, ColoradoU.S.A.
9, Report #220280
Nov 12 2006
Royal British Lotto, Zenith Financial Management Group Bonanza 2000, Royal British Draws Award Certificate bogusly approved award of $115,500.00, assistance check $2994.80, sponsors commission minus $7,854.00. Big Ripoff Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
I got an email at work , then a letter at home in the same day. I called and got a recording. Following day I got a recording then a person she said call back on Monday and hang up . This was during office hours so why call back on monday. So i check them out on the internet to view that this is a scam. Well thank you for the previous reports because if I did not view the prior reports I would have gone ahead and deposit the check that they sent me for $2994.80. Then I had to give this fee to my claims agent Susan Adams who is the North American Agent and she also gets a commission of $7854.00 from $115,500.00 before releaseing the final amount of $107,646.00 Thank you Rip-off Reports for this site and the information it brings. Shawn Upper Marlboro, MarylandU.S.A.
Nov 27 2005
LVAAP Aka Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
I RECEIVED A LETTER ALSO DATED 11/18/2005-11/19/2005 SAYING I WON $3,341,006,00 TO PLEASE KEEP THIS A SECRET & THIS IS FROM PRIZED RECORD NON-GOVERNMENTAL AGENCIES REPORT(S). THEY ASK FOR CASH, CHECK OR MONEY ORDER IN THE AMOUNT OF $20.00 FOR REPORT-RELEASE FEE! GLAD I CHECKED IT OUT ON LINE & FOUND THIS SITE RIGHT OFF THE BAT! Sherry Royal Oak, MichiganU.S.A.
Entity: Las Vegas, Nevada
11, Report #219895
Nov 09 2006
Royal British Award - Zenith Financial Management Group - Cassandra Williams - Jackson Dawson This company sent me a check for 2,996.70 and instructed me to call them to activate it to recieve a very much larger amount so i could win 115,500.00 minus 7,854.oo for sponsors fees 6.8% commision. I was supposed to recieve a total of 107,646.oo as an award for this Bonanza 2000 Royal British lotto ripoff Calgary, Alberta California
I recieved this mailing to win a large amount of money. Thank goodness for the internet as I looked this scam up and found this web site before I got the royal british screw. I feel this sort of thing must stop. They should be made to pay this lotto to the people they sent out the mailers to. Cheryl Orlando, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity:
Jan 08 2008
Wealth Dispatch Authority Request money for big money lottery prize award Miami Florida
This company requested money for promises of big sums to be won. Odilas Mount-Royal, QuebecCanada
Entity: Miami, Florida
Apr 12 2006
Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program ripoff Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program fraud and use my name and public and take my money, the said sworn to secrecy, stop crime Las Vegas Nevada
this company make a millon of dollar and no body can't stop but is time to the federal courts take this case FICC respondent for this kind a companies fraud., goberment investigation the criminal around USA THe have stop use the name's of the people in this officially sworn to secrecy because is ilegaly and lie , and still the money Monica royal palm beach, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: Las Vegas, Nevada
Dec 04 2006
BONANZA 2000 British Royal Lotto, British, N. America Agent, Zenith Financial, British Mega Lotto Award Certificate saying I won Lotto-Fraud, London, Calgary British Columbia
I recieved a letter in mail on 12/02/06, stating I won the Royal British lotto in London, England. My lump sum is 115,500.00-7,854.00(6.8% Sponsor's Commission)=107,646.00 would be total recieved after fees. To claim lotto, contact claim agent____@Zenith Financial Management Group in Calgary, AB @ 405-667-4206 before date of_____. I was online midnight and later Sunday/Monday (12/3&4/06)and got to searching this lottery and the financial group. EVERYthing came back as bad business or fraud. I then started really looking at that check they had sent me with the certificate. The check is drawed against a Company in Massichutes and a bank in the same town. The Company Bernardi is a car dealership for Honda, Audi, Volks Wagon. I called this Company and the Bank (Middlesex Savings Bank in Natick, MA. 01760) Both told me that this is FRAUDLENT mail and to NOT cash the check or I would be the one Paying all money back to bank. For the account on check is none existing. Jennifer seymour, TennesseeU.S.A.
Entity: London, Calgary, British Columbia
May 05 2009
Royal Crown Compendium Issuances Aka Clearing House Awards, Monies & Prizes Letter informs me I have won $1,850,000 in some unnamed sweepstakes. Just send $19 and they will process the Award Payment Data Total. Henderson Nevada
I received a letter from Royal Crown Compendium Issuances stating my confirmed indentification, with ID number, for the release and delivery of $1,850,000.00. They requested $19 for Compendium Office Data fee. I contacted the Better Business Bureau for the Henderson, NV area and was told that on their rating of A-F, Royal Crown Compendium rated F. They had nine claims against them. I was told not to send them money. I also spoke with the county clerk who told me this company was regestered as a false company, meaning it is a Doing Business As name. They are not licensed but, are regestered as Clearing House Awards, Monies & Prizes, by Laura A. Cox. The letter I received was signed by Michel Factor. The clerks office also gave me two other addresses in Henderson, NV for this company: 2697 Alsonza Dr. and 1536 n. Boulder Hwy. Sam Calico Rock, ArkansasU.S.A.
Entity: Henderson, Nevada
Jun 26 2011
ROYAL POOLS oyal Pools Award Winning Construction, TERRIBLE VANDALIZES NEIGHBORHOODS-BREAKS BY LAWS POSTING SIGNS, Internet
This company set the record for posting illegal signage in neighborhoods. They have defaced our entire neighborhood posting not one but 8 signs within 2 city blocks! We call them no one answers. Who gave them freehold permission to go through a neighborhood smashing up their junk signage trying to drum up business. This type of advertising is not permissive, its illegal and dangerous. We saw a child trip over their sign and almost impale themselves. Royal Pools has no right what so ever to do this. Any company that resorts to this is ignorant. Whats worse is they plaster 8 signs up and then no one answers the phone. Avoid dealing with this company at all costs as they have no respect for communities or city by laws. We are reporting them to local police authorities along with the better business burea and last we the ministry of vaughan is going to be issuing huge fines. We were told about $180 for every sign they take down. I hope the city makes an example of these idiots. We pay 5500 taxes only to wake up to these signs posted by a bunch of clowns. If they were reputable they would not need to resort to illegally vandalizing neighborhood and contravene  city by-laws. ROYAL POOLS YOU SUCK BIGTIME!
Entity: toronto ontario, Internet
Apr 01 2009
Royal Trust Corporation Award Claim $45,000.00 Niagara Falls New York
Received a letter with no return address.Inside of letter there is a check for $1,975.00,this was to help pay the government service tax. I'm to contact Amy Jones at 1-514-561-5993 with instruction after despositing the check. At bottom of letter Christine R. Ruiz (promotion Manager) also used icon of Publisher Clearing House & Reader's Digest. Rico Palm Bay, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: Niagara Falls, New York
Jul 30 2010
.freecreditreport.com/ freecreditreport.com Big Writing $1 Report -- Tiny writing that you sign up for unknown monthly membership fees Irvinte, California
Nice big yellow bar saying for $1 you get your credit report and score.  For free you get your report only without your score.  In itty bitty writing at the top it says something about trial membership and 7 days.  Nothing about a $14.95 fee being billed to your bank account every month for what?  I don't even know what.  Access to what you just got for $1?  Who cares!  So when I call to cancel the thing, the snooty little girl told me too bad because I signed up for a program.  I told her it was a trick.  I see that now.  If they wanted me to sign up for a program, that should have been in the big letters.  Clearly bait and switch.  She argued.  I told her it was the difference between my kids going to a water park or not this weekend.  We purposely went a month packing sandwiches instead of doing any fast food of any kind, which is so much easier and they like so much better, so we could save $30 to go to a park that has water slides.  I asked her if there wasn't a supervisor or anyone I could talk to before I go on this website telling what scammers there are.  Well, if you were NICE, it's actually up to MY discretion.  But you're not nice.  I couldn't believe it.  So I grovelled!  Then she told me to hold but didn't push the hold button and I could hear her mocking me about my children and the water park, like it's a joke.  She took joy in doing that to me.  But she removed the charges after leaving me on hold for a good 20 minutes and telling me God Bless.  I would have hung up on her and paid the $30 if it weren't really true about the water park.  Any broke moms out there know how I felt.  Then I see their rebuttal on here.  Whatever!  It's a bait and switch.
Entity: Irvinte, California
Feb 23 2017
Skin Royal / Eye Royal SCAM DELUX
I ordered the trial or sample of Skin Royal / Eye Royal.  First of all, when ordering on line I just wanted the Skin Royal, but, they made the ordering so tricky that when I did finally order, I had been charged for Skin AND Eye Royal.  Okay, total was about $11.00 and I was fine with that.  At no time during ordering did I see anything that said to cancel in 14 days.  I have even gone back to the website to go through the steps again and STILL did not see it.   Now, 10 days later, I am charged $177.00 on my checking account for a membership that I DID NOT WANT.  I called the company and they were of no help whatsoever.  I am sure that make MILLIONS on people like me who are charged this amount.  It is a completely tacky and unprofessional way to do business.  $177 to some may not be much, but it is a lot for my family to give up on a SCAM.  I will be listing this experience on social media everyday to try and help someone else NOT make the same mistake.  If it stops one person from ordering then GOOD!
Entity: Nationwide
Mar 10 2017
Humor Rainbow, Inc. OkCupid ripoff, scam, deception, fraud, liars, dishonesty, risk, Dallas Texas
OkCupid, owned by Humor Rainbow, Inc., owned by IAC/InterActiveCorporation, owners of dating site Match.com, is a poorly run, dishonest business that puts legitimate users at risk.  No one interested in finding a date or a long-term relationship should risk using OkCupid. OkCupid terminates accounts without notice and without justification or explanation.  You can establish a relationship with a prospective partner or prospective spouse on OkCupid and then lose all contact when they terminate your access to the website.  They will claim this is due to a violation of Trems of Service, but they provide no explanation of what the alleged term was or how it was violated. In my case, I suspect that a prostitute reported me and got me terminated.  This woman solicited me, and got me communicating with her off the site.  When she became beyond rude and abusive, I terminated any dealings with her.  The next thing I knew, my OkCupid account was terminated where I met this freak.  My only dealings with her were off the website, and I did absolutely nothing to violate the Terms of Service that I have read carefully. As of March 10, 2017, I have sent 12 requests for explanation to OkCupid that have gone unanswered.  Each of the 12 Requests included the following: Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2017 4:22 PM Subject: Your OkCupid account inquiry On Feb 11, 2017 at 04:22PM EST OkCupid User Feedback wrote:HollywoodLuver is my username. I try to login, and I get an error message: Something went wrong, please contact us if this persists. From: Nigel | OkCupid Support To: ******** Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2017 12:41 PM Subject: RE: Your account inquiry Hello,Your account was banned from our site for behavior that violates the OkCupid Terms of Service. Your account and photos have been removed from public view.We consider this matter resolved. Best, Nigel   From: ******* To: Nigel | OkCupid Support  Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2017 1:03 PM Subject: Re: Your account inquiry I respectfully request a copy of the Terms of Service and identification of what I allegedly did.  I am quite confident that I did nothing improper.   May I also have the address for your legal department?   As you must know, approximately half of the profiles on your site are fakes, scammers.  If anything has been done to get me banned, it was likely done by someone who I politely identified as a scammer.   The problem with your banning without explanation is that it interferes with relationships that I have established with sweet ladies.  One of them could be my future wife, but now I have no way to contact her.   ************************************************************   In addition to the termination of accounts without explanation, OkCupid is a website that is primarily used by scammers and/or prostitutes.  I estimate that at least half of the alleged women who appeared on the site or contacted me were scammers.   They claimed to be very attractive women in their 30s intersted in much older men, such as 55 to 90.  Many probably were not even women.  They claimed to be from a nearby town, but when asked if they were there right now, they'd say things like, No, I am buying gemstones in Ghana.  The scams are to try to get money from you after befriending you and claiming to love you.   OkCupid ignores these criminals and allows the criminals to file complaints against the legitimate users who have identified them as scammers.   OkCupid and Match.com are jointly operated as you can determine by reading the Press, legal, and Terms sections of their website.  Match.com also has many scammers using their site, though they seem to catch and remove them quickly.  OkCupid seems to thrive on allowing the scammers to use their site.  I believe this is because the site has so little legitimate traffic that it makes their website appear viable, when it is really a big waste of time.
Entity: Dallas, Texas
May 24 2010
Corporate Capital Funding.Inc. This company took $1000 from me for services that were never given to me and then would not return phone calls, emails, etc. I have in writing what the return policy would be for the serives and neit Royal Oak, Maryland
This company took $1000 (good faith money) from me for services to provide a loan.  They did not provide a loan nor did they return phone calls, emails, etc.  I have in writing what the return policy is for the $1000 and so far I have not received a return phone call, loan, or refund on money.  They are fraudulent.
Entity: Royal Oak, Maryland
22, Report #932085
Aug 24 2012
Humor Rainbow Inc. Okcupid, privacy violations, moderator abuse, defamation, stalking, New York, New York
Informational report. Their real name is Humor Rainbow Inc. not Okcupid My experiences are as follows, I had a bona fide account with them and used their service in good faith, Humor Rainbow Inc betrayed that faith. They have moderators that condone privacy violations such as posting of private addresses etc... If you complain to HRI they may put you on their email blacklist (any email you send them just goes into cyber trash), but mostly they ignore all attempts at resolution. They think they above the law. Privacy is priceless. They also consider reporting chronic abusers as abuse, very unprofessional. HRI also allows defamation of users who don't follow the pack. HRI privacy and terms of service mean nothing, but you can educate HRI by fighting back. There is no reason HRI can not be a good ethical cyber company, but it will require integrity from their higher ups. Collaborate with other victims of the abusive staff, moderators & users by joining and reporting HRI to:(((link redacted))) Better Business Bureau for HRICLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
Entity: New York, New York
23, Report #203801
Jul 31 2006
British Random Lotto/Royal Imperial Fin. Mgmt Group BOUNCING CHECK!! Edmonton Alberta, CANADA
Out of the blue, I received a check in the mail saying I've won a much needed $80,000 (after fee's, that is). To good to be true . . ABSOLUTELY!! Yes it is a scam! I wish it wasn't, my family could really use the help. Julia Holbrook, MassachusettsU.S.A.
Entity: Edmonton, Alberta
Aug 25 2009
Crown Royal Compendium Crown royal scam brewton, Alabama
Got the same exact letter today 1,850,000.00, of course it is a scam, first rule if you won money it doesn't cost money to get it.  Second look at the wording and language of the letter ya ya ya ya ya what exactly is compendium? full amount of prize payment reported data? Are you getting data or a check no where does it actually say sending you a check.  on the back of the letter if you are not satisfied within 30 days after recieving COMPENDIUM you can get full refund?  Umm? How would you not be satisfied if you actually receive the money?  Most likely if you get anything it will be information to enter some sweepstakes or more forms  more scam letter asking for more money .multiply $19 X 1000 lettersjust like this one hhhmmm.  Also note other than an address there is no phone number, fax number, website or even an email address. signatures are not really legible and they are not printed out above or below signature which is common practice in business letters. matter of fact on the back of the letter page.second sentence states RCC carefully examines, aquires and makes available full entry directives for known cash and prizes equalling or exceeding stated amounts, and said directives are placed in Report format in our compendium for our nationwide eligible patrons who desire to PARTICIPATE.  So data or report of sweepstakes or contests are what you get not money. NO MONEY people!  Information on sweepstakes or contests is in the so called compendium.  Sorry......................
Entity: henderson, Nevada
Nov 14 2012
Royal caribbean denied boarding Royal Caribbean, Internet
     We were recently denied boarding on a Cruise ship by Royal Caribbean cruise lines. The problem was that my wife, a legal permanent resident of the U.S. was missing a piece of information required by U.S. customs for re-entry to the U.S. This was not necessarily due to negligence on our part.       Four months before the cruise date, my wife traveled to Washington D.C. from our residence in South Carolina to secure a passport and make sure her documentation was in order. A few days before the cruise she was unable to find her legal permanent resident (green) card. Since she had made photocopies earlier, she brought those thinking that would be sufficient along with her passport.      It wasn't. U.S. customs requires both a passport and the original plastic card to be in possession at time of re-entry.      Interestingly, the Broward county sheriff was able to confirm my wife's legal status from the photocopy and a single phone call to Immigration in Wash. D.C.      The problem, I believe, is not with the cruise lines who are simply trying to avoid paying a stiff fine for non-complience, but with the arbitrary nature of our governments enforcement of immigration policy. The fact is, millions of people live and work in this country illegally. In addition, the federal government recently filed suit against Arizona for enforcing immigration law. Requiring individuals to present ID at polling places is now considered discriminatory. Yet the government is on the case at the cruise docks. Who really are they protecting us against?
Entity: , Internet