ROYAL NONESUCH HUMOR WRITING AWARD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: royal nonesuch humor writing award

There may be more reports for "royal nonesuch humor writing award"

For more results perform a general search for "royal nonesuch humor writing award"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Nov 19 2012
royal inventions royal scam.great ideas turned into nightmares Internet
Contacted hugh about my idea . was assured it was fantastic and a sure fire winner(my invention is now sold at red dot). Sent the 13k.Received a childs computer drawing a month later followed my monthly lists of companies. I started having a bad feeling and ringing the company.When i wasnt palmed off, i got to speak to a different clown every time, assuring me i was soon to be rich. Soon the phone disconnected, the email went dead and i felt like a fool. There seems to be no help for the people who have trusted and been deceived by this man and his associates.  Hugh will do well to know his stolen money will soon be spent, but the memory of his deceit  will stay with us and will fester. You cant hide forever hugh. You will be found.
Entity: , Internet
Sep 06 2011
Tiger Towing Lied about price Internet
This company quoted me $90 for my tow, under 5 km,  the bill was almost $170
Entity: , Internet
28, Report #197287
Jun 20 2006
Royal Oak Financial ripoff Michigan
I received a call from Isabell Clark regarding a loan that i had been approved for and that since my credit was bad, i could not qualify for a Conventional Loan, and as i was about to send 2500.00 i found this sight, thank god i did, you just saved me a boat oad of money. Thanks everyone. P.s. Do not send any money to this company ever, no matter how convincing they sound. James elburn, IllinoisU.S.A.
Entity: Michigan
Jun 23 2009
Royal Membership FRAUD!!! Internet
Watch your bank accounts! I was debited 49.95 for a Royal Membership and did not authorize the transaction at all. I have cancelled the so-called memebership by calling the phone number and requested a credit, but was told that I would receive a paper check in the mail in 30 business days. We'll see if I receive my money back or not. Anonymous in brighton, co Brighton, ColoradoU.S.A. *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back! HERE IS WHAT RIP-OFF REPORT SUGGESTS YOU DO: Go to your bank within 60 days of the charge, or as soon as you know about the charge, don't delay, and tell them that there has been fraudulent activity within your account. Explain that you wish to file a dispute, and demand that they assist you in accordance with Federal Regulation E. According to the majority of victims interviewed by Rip-off Report, those who immediately called their banks to dispute the charges did not get very far. Many victims got the following responses from their banks: we could not do anything for you or you waited too long; it has been more than 60 days. If the bank is says that you have waited too long, explain to them how you called their 800 number as soon as the charges were found, and were told by the bank that nothing could be done. Remind the bank that they failed to assist you properly at the 800 #, and instead, provided you with an inadequate explanation of your right to dispute. Tell the bank that it's their fault time has expired, and since they gave you the wrong info to begin with, they will just have to deal with it, take the loss and reverse the charges. Tell them the truth; this was unauthorized and your account was NOT to be charged! Keep emphasizing how you never authorized anything! Direct them to the hundreds of victims reports that were filed on Rip-off Report.com. And if you're at the bank, walk them over to their computer and make them go to this site! If you are on the phone with them, tell them you will wait while they access this site! Either way, be persistent! DO NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER! Let them know nicely, that you were advised to Report them (the Bank) and this situation to the Banking Commission in your state. Since each state has a different name for the agency/controller over banks, find that name before you call or get to the bank so you can throw it in their face. The more knowledgeable you appear to be, the further you will get. And just continue to demand the Federal Regulation E form! The bank CAN, MUST and WILL reverse the charge! But, you must be persistent; ask to speak to the supervisor or the area manager for all the branches in the state. Let the bank personnel know you are meeting with the media later in the day, that you would much rather they do the right thing (as most other banks have) by looking at the complaints and immediately reversing the charge(s) to your account; no matter how long ago it was. Be sure to call the Media if necessary so you are telling the truth. If you have to, be loud (but nice) in front of other customers. If you are just calling by phone, the above tactics should still work. The bank can easily fax or mail to you the Federal Regulation E dispute form.
Entity: Internet, Nationwide
Jul 25 2016
Royal Holiday Timeshare Scam
Let me tell you my experience, I was in Mexico enjoying my vacation time, when I was invited to attend a timeshare presentation, as I did not want to be rude I decided to go. Well, that was the worst mistake I may have made. They kept me there for 8 hours, I was feeling like a I was wasting my vacation time, so I asked the sales man if I sign and then I regret, and I have de desire of cancel the contract if there is any problem? Of course he told me that there was no problem and he continued talking about how wonderful is his membership. Of course all was a lie. He never told me that there was a rescission period and I felt very confident and I signed the contract. After 10 days of vacations I came back home and I started my research to cancel my contract. As soon  wrote Royal Holiday on google I saw all those bad reviews about fraud and my 5 days that I had to cancel the contract. My first reaction was “5 days?!!”. Yes I only had 5 days to can cancel my contract and recover my money. I immediately contact Royal Holiday and I let them know my desire to cancel my contract and his respond was that there was not possible. I was so furious that I decided not to let them make fun of me and that I would be able to get the cancellation of my contract with or without his help. I made a deep search on google, I found a company named Mexican timeshare Solutions, I called them and got a free consultation, they told me that they wont charge anything upfront. I took the chance and I hired them. After 5 months I got the cancellation of my contract Of course Royal Holiday  made everything to avoid it, but I succeeded. Royal Holiday is a fraudulent company full of thieves, do not trust them and If you are in the same situation do not give up. I can take a lot of time but it is possible.
31, Report #1321975
Aug 11 2016
Royal Holiday bad experience
I was ripped off in the cruelest way possible, while I relaxed and confident on my vacation, I was invited to a presentation of supposedly 90 minutes which really lasted nearly 6 hours, at the beginning we did not want to buy anything, but for them seemed quite the opposite, like  if you tell us more, we are very interested in buying finally tired we believed that our only way to get out is buying ,as the seller told us: “ try it and if you don’t want it you can quit at anytime with a refund back “ ,obviously we believed them and as we were very tired and fed up or read anything we accepted. We decided to enjoy our vacation and returning home and with calm we could cancel the timeshare with no problem. To our bad luck when we called to cancel, they said it was impossible at the moment and they are not buying memberships. My wife and I we cannot  sleep thanks to the high stress of knowing that we had to pay all that money ,the situation is becoming increasingly difficult. We searched and searched on the internet and all we found were complaints and more complaints against Royal Holiday. Finally we found a company called Mexican Timeshare Solutions, we feel confidence about them ,everything I read on their website, that they work not only in Mexico but also in USA and they no charge until they cancelled the contract, was a strong point to believe in them. You could read: Mexican Timeshare Solutions gave to me and my family the peace that we looking for ,all the weight and stress its gone.Just to leave everything in their hands as they have succeeded in the cancellation of my contract, Royal Holiday timeshare was not going to pay, my debt was 19,500 Americans DLS ($ 347,000 pesos approximately at that time), but with interest plus monthly maintenance charged by the holiday consortium and translated into Mexican pesos would skyrocket to nearly a million pesos for 10 years was within payment, even without considering that the dollar may continue increasing ,would become an unpayable debt. Luckily we were able to get out of this BIG problem, the purpose of my comment is to warn all those who are considering purchasing a timeshare or already have and hesitate whether to keep it,  CANCEL IT !! timeshare field is the worst scam that may exist ,the only thing they think about is to scrub in people no matter what the situation in which we find  Get away from ROYAL HOLIDAY AND THEIR  TIMESHARES  FRAUD !!!!
Nov 02 2016
Royal Sunset Timeshare Scam
On October 2010 my sisters and I were in Cancun for vacation. We knew that we had to attend a 90 minutes presentation for timeshare, since one of my sister had received one week vacation from Royal Sunset. But we had kept in mind that we would not buy. After 4 hours of discussion we finally bought. We started out with one representative showing us the Sunset Lagoon. Going back to what I called « the discussion room » another salesman came. He was the supervisor, the Master. The disccussion was long and difficult. I told them a couple of time that I needed to call my husband in my country before making a decision. That I would give them my decision the next day. But the supervisor wouln´t let met out of the office. Everything that was mentioned by other owners, happened. We were taken to a private office. Gifts were offered, A better room, activities all week...., wine during the process of discussion, name it we got it all. We were asked questions about our families, how much we spend a year on vacation... We were promised that at any time we could sell back without any controversial… A year later I took 1 week exchange. I was not satisfied so I wrote them. 2 years later, us three sisters got separated, so 2 of us bought the third one's part. No legal papers were done. For the last two years, we've been researching to find out how to proceed in order to sell this back? We called American Lawyers, which told us that this is a private thing and that they won’t do anything. It is very hard to give our trust in this matter.We find that we are obligated to go to the same place every year and it is not cheaper than an all inclusive. We've invested a lot. These people sell a dream, but once we wake up, it is a nightmare. So when we found Mexican Timeshare Solutions web site and the good comments from past consumers, we finally decided to write them. They help us to get rid of our timeshare and the maintenance fees. we can finally rest. It´s a complicated process, but not impossible
Dec 01 2016
Royal Holiday Timeshare Fraud
Hi! Me and my wife returned from our honeymoon trip to Mexico. We also signed up for Royal Holiday. Believing this would grant us exclusive and luxurious trips to great places, having great hotels and services to a very low cost. Like many others we also feel like we've been scammed by Royal Holiday. When we got home. I've been able to do some research about them and checking out their trips etc and I can see that the prices, all-inclusive promises, pickup services, VIP packages and airport lounges are all nothing but lies. We had a contract for 30 years with an annual fee of $ 495 US Dollars and we've made a down payment of $ 1,125 US Dollars and a closing cost of $ 910 US Dollars (a total of $ 2,035 US Dollars paid so far). The total price for the membership would be $ 7,500 US Dollars with monthly payments of $ 119.24 US dollars ending after 60 months of payment.  We did not cancel in 5 days. Rather as soon as we got home and read the documents we began the difficult process to cancel. we tried to cancel the membership through the resort but  it was impossible. In our membership disclosure it says that there is no buyers remorse and in an addendum it says that there is no termination of the membership. We almost lose hope when we find d a company on the internet called Mexican Timeshare Solutions and after an introductory call, they reviewed our contract  and they told us that based on their experience,  we had a good chance to get out of the contract. After six months they cancelled our contract.  I honestly highly recommend their services and do not pay anything until the contract is canceled.
Entity: Internet
May 15 2017
Bahamas Royal Totally a Scam Santo Domingo Internet
They had a contest on the radio. They offer a package for 4 people, then they ask for a payment of $ 200 dollars for in air tax. When you call to book your package is all lie, at the end you must buy the flight tickets, you must pay for the hotel room. They only steal your $ 200 dollars.
Entity: Internet
May 31 2017
Royal Holiday Horrible timeshare experience
My wife and I were pitched, the sale of our existing timeshare was a condition of purchase at Royal Holiday . The salesperson misled us about the guarantee to sell our existing timeshare for $62,750. We didn't get the guarantee until we were leaving after signing the contract. The guarantee was for no more than to list the property for sale for $62,750. We talked about the RCI bonus weeks we were getting. We talked about the cost of $179 or $189 a week. Nothing was said about having to pay maintenance fees first .We were told we were getting a $90,000 annuity. We then found later it was an anticipated annuity. When you look back to see all the slimy sales tactics playing on our emotions and when good questions were asked about risk and financial commitment or guarantees of pay back the way the sales men to conned us deflected every time.  After many useless calls, We decided to act by our side. We hired Mexican timeshare solutions to cancel our timeshare and after 3 months, we were free from all the payments, maintenances fees or any relation with Royal Holiday. Be aware, do not hire any company to sell your timeshare all of them are scam and they work together with the resort And never pay anything in advance. It was a hard lesson to learn but we did. We had our doubts because in some websites we read that Mexican timeshare Solutions, charged in advance, but since we had our free consultation with them, they clarified us that we do not have to pay anything in advance until our contract is canceled and that these comments were placed by the resort that wants to stains the image of them and prevent people from canceling their timeshare contracts with them. So ignore those comments, have your free consultation and cancel your contract!!
Jun 13 2017
Royal Carribean Fake Jewelry Galveston Texas
My wife looked at gold chains onboard the Royal Carribean Liberty of the Seas. The sales lady told her they were solid gold.  I said that they were a good price for solid gold and the lady cut a piece of chain to show me they were solid so we bought several pieces.  After a month of wearing the bracelets that were custom made for us the gold wore off and turned my wifes wrist black.  Royal Carribean of course passed the buck and told me to call Starboard Cruise Services.  I have not called yet but have little hope as they require the original sales receipt.  I'll report if they give a refund or not.
Entity:
Jul 14 2017
Royal Administration Carchex Nationwide
 Got the warranty in Oct 2016.I had a issue with navigation hard drive 2 months after i got warranty . I passed there break in period (1000 miles and more than 30 days) Royal fought me a little bit but they paid eventually. Tried to say pre existing issue, when i bought the warranty with the car. Fast forward, now in feb 2017 my front differential started to make a weird noise. So i got it checked out as royal advised. Dealer stated front diff is starting to bind and needs to be changed and front wheel bearing is bad. They call it in but carchex wants a tear down but before that is done they said try checking the fluid. Dealer stated no way to check it without actually draining it. Makes sense. So i paid $180 to get the fluid changed. (Royal didnt cover any of it) It wasn't low or dirty dealer stated. The diff is a sealed unit so no oil change intervals or maintenance required. They refilled with oem fluid and the noise was gone. Royal said ok good and closed the differential claim since it was no longer needed. Not reimbursing me a dime. 5 months later (July 2017) front end got extremely loud. Dropped it off to get it diagnose. Dealer states front right wheel bearing is bad and front differential is back with noise. So he called it in. Royal is requesting a tear down. Fine with me cause the noise is worst then before so that means its done. But how can you request for a tear down and never even came to inspect the vehicle know it has other issues besides the diff? I asked how could you diagnose a wheel bearing if they take the differential apart? They stood quiet, then turned and said yea i gotta see if i can get a adjuster out to check the car. Sad i have to tell them in which order they should do there job or when they should check the vehicle. You claim to be experienced and professionals in this for years. I cant agree. Especially when you guys said your adjuster can tell what was damaged before i got the warranty and during. That is completely impossible. I've asked independent mechanic shops and other Lexus dealers and they also state that it is impossible with this type of breakdown to tell if prior or during. Then they started talking about pre existing issues and normal wear and tear. Pre existing? So because i did not have the repair done (which was not needed at the time) your say pre existing? Or i bought the car with a differential making noise and a bad wheel bearing? Did i or did i not do everything required to keep the vehicle properly running when you guys asked? You asked for maintenance receipts, i sent them. You asked the oil be changed on the diff. I did it. (My maintenance receipts totaling more then $7,000 in repairs out of my own pocket) Showing you i take care of my vehicle and all pre existing issues was taken care of before or during the 30 day/1,000 miles start up period as stated in the contract. $7,000 in repairs that i paid before the warranty and your gonna tell me pre existing issues? Now more excuses... Why would i continue with a tear down if there was no longer a issue after the fluid was changed out? Now 5 months later the diff is binding but even louder now and your gonna tell me its pre existing issues because i did not tear it down in the past, yet YOU closed the claim stating nothing more needs to be done. So it was a set up? You said okay and closed the claim when the fluid was changed out and now its a issue because it wasn't fixed the first time? And its preexisting because no tear down was done before?? i am still paying my contract and i am now 8-9 months in. Royal do not want to pay because the repair exceeds the cost of my contract. My contract is roughly $5,000 and the repair is about $7,000 with wheel bearing repair. Why not stipulate from the beginning that you will not pay over X amount or the total contract amount?? Its been a week without my vehicle. No inspection, no repairs, not even a call from royal to tell me whats going on. Now a week later they saying the need to send a inspector out to see the issues. A week later? I Definitely DONT RECOMMEND them and i been with them almost a year. Heard and seen all that i needed to.I wont be making next months payment!!
Dec 23 2011
Bernard Horowitz Car boken into and personal belongings stolen Royal Palm Beach, Florida
I was at Best Buy at the Isles Verde Shopping Center in Wellington, fl 33414 from noon to 1 PM on Monday 12/19/11.  I had in the trunk in a black padded carrying case my 17 Toshiba computer, my Kindle Fire, my Ipod 60 GB, and al l the computer accessories, my power cord my 16GB flash drive, my wireless mouse.  These items were in the trunk.  The car I rented was a 2011 Chvy Aveo white handle to open the windows and buttons on the door no auto entry.  It was so easy to get into the trunk from inside the car by pulling up the button and opening the trunk without and scratches or marks.  I returned the car to your Okeechobee Blvd 33411 location on the 20th at 9:00 AM.  I opened the trunk and eveything was gone.  That was the first time I noticed everything was gone.  I left for NY at 2:05 Wed 12,21 and will return Jan 11.  I can be reached by cell phone (((REDACTED)))
Entity: Royal Palm Beach, Florida
Aug 13 2002
Royal Volvo Royal Volvo perpetrates royal screw through bait and switch false promises Birmingham Alabama
I contacted Royal on or around July 28, 2002 to get a quote on a 2002 Volvo XC. I was quoted ~34990.00 on the car. The salesman sent me a note, dated August 2, 2002, confirming the ~34990.00 price. I test drove the vehicle on August 2, 2002 and further discussed the quoted price - specifically discussed what the taxes would be on that amount. We agreed that taxes would be ~1200, making my total expense, including taxes, just above 36000.00. I told him I would be back in touch. On Friday, August 9, 2002, I called my sales person back to make an offer. I asked if he could drop the price closer to 34000.00. He told me he had to talk to his finance manager and would call me back. When he called back, he said that not only could he reduce the price further, but the ~34990.00 price was no longer good and the new price would be 36400.00 - that's 1500 more! When asked why, he explained that the original price he gave me was only good through July 31, 2002, although he never disclosed this previously and he put the lower price in writing, and dated it August 2, 2002. When I asked to speak to the finance manager about this, I was allowed to. The finance manager stated that I should have known that the original price was only good through July and that they bore no responsibility for the situation. He offered no apology and made no attempt to remedy the situation. The practice of offering an attractive price for an item and then refusing to honor that price in favor of a higher price after the lower price attracts a buyer is known as a Bait-and-Switch. Auto dealers have a sometimes undeserved reputation for being shady businessmen. Unfortunately, this dealer, Royal Automotive, has perpetuated the negative stigma attached to automotive dealers. Richard Birmingham, Alabama
Entity: Birmingham, Alabama
Feb 17 2017
Beaumont, Royal Oak IDENTITY FRAUD / BILLING FRAUD Royal Oak Michigan
DO NOT TRUST THIS HOSPITAL WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION! Not only has this hospital made mistakes with billing me in the past but this hospital allowed another individual to go into their ER and receive medical treatment wrongfully under my name. I went to great lengths and spent hours trying to sort it all out only to be passed around to different departments. In the exact words said by one of the ladies in Customer Excellence, 9 out of 10 times its a human error yet two months later here I am with a hired attorney and Beaumont threatening to send these fraudulent bills to collections, in my name! The worst part is now I have FALSE INFORMATION ON MY MEDICAL RECORDS, to me that is a HUGE deal and Beaumont is treating this as an absolute joke. These staff members must really hate their jobs because they are constantly going out of their way to avoid helping anyone. It is embarrassing and terrifying that this facility actually deals with peoples lives! The person who went in as me could have been deathly allergic to something that I am not and with them thinking they were me that person COULD HAVE DIED. GET IT TOGETHER, before something serious happens. I am going to make sure everyone knows how serious of a situation this is, a hospital can not be so cavalier about such a mistake. I doubt insurance companies would want to hear about being fraudulently charged for anything falsely relating to their clients. Referring to the mistake as 9 out of 10 times that is horrible and this is a disgusting excuse for a hospital.
Entity: Royal Oak, Michigan
Dec 03 2016
Royal Caribbean International Royal Caribbean Cruise If you complain you get the Royal finger Miami Nationwide
Just come back from a cruise on Royal Caribbean's Voyager of the Seas. This was not my first cruise with Royal Caribbean but it was the worst holiday experience of my 56 years. The company has definitely reduced the quality of its product to the point where this now resembles a floating stag party complete with nightly rugby songs, disgusting food served on plastic plates and de-salinated water served in plastic glasses. Service was third rate and complaints got heated all around us in the restaurants, by the pools at customer service................ Everything was a rip off, drinks, excursions, water, service charges, TV, internet, next cruise purchases, shops........... It took some considerable skill to navigate all the Royal Caribbean scams. On three of our stops we queued for hours to get on and off the ship because of Royal Caribbean incompetence and then instead of saying sorry Royal Caribbean blamed the Australian Authorities. I have never been on a cruise where guests we so anti the operator. I honestly thought there was going to be a riot at one stage because the food was so bad and Royal Caribbean just kept apologising and giving out worthless cruise vouchers but did nothing about the problems. On the first day, Royal Caribbean messed up the loading of cases and in some instances it took 12 hours to match guest with case. Customer Services just spouted lie after lie to try to appease the angry mob. Most guests had to go to Level 1 to retrieve their own cases. Many of the cases had been opened by Royal Caribbean and items taken out such as alcohol without the owner present. I saw a couple of guys on Level 1 who were ready to kick off because of the lies and deceit shown by the crew.   I wrote to Royal Caribbean and pointed out at least 10 instances of breach and I got a letter back telling me to refer my complaint to arbitration which I've now done. This is a dishonest, disreputable bunch of sharks who take your money and then give you nothing but broken promises in return and when you complain you get the Royal finger. There are some lovely cruise companies out there Royal Caribbean isn't one of them.
Feb 05 2011
Royal Caribbean Royal Caribbean International RCCL must be having to have cutbacks because they are sure taking away Dimaond benefits Miami Florida
My wife and I have been sailg RCCL for a number fo years now and we are part of the Crown & Anchor Society. We made Diamond level September last year and we sailed as Diamond for the first time in February 2009. One of the benefits of a Diamond and up was the use of the concierge lounge where you could get away from the rest of the sip for a bit, play a game fo cards, read a boook etc.... every evening from 5:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. they had cockatails for these return guests. I found out yesterday they have decided to no longer allow Diamonds level people anymore but Diamons plus and Suite guests still get the benefit. It's the fact that they changed the rules in the middle of the game. You establish a Loyalty program and set specific goals. Many guests reached those goals only to have them taken away after the goal was reached. RCCL could completely restore the benefits at this point but that would not change the fact that they treated a large number of their most loyal guests with disrespect. It's a matter of trust and respect. Are they having money trouble??...no other reason to treat customers this way! John k Mounds, OklahomaU.S.A.
Entity: Miami, Florida, Nationwide
Jan 21 2010
Royal Ideas, Royal Inventions, Rii, Royal Ideas And Inventions SALES PEOPLE INNOVATIVE IDEAS ENTRUSTED TO ROYAL GONE IN THE WIND SCORESBY, VICTORIA, Internet
I submitted two innovative ideas to Royal Ideas and Inventions with postal address 1298 Ferntree Gully Road, Scoresby Victoria 3179. My entry bares a registry number 11129 dated 17 August 2009.  The last word I got from them (unsigned letter) is Royal will will submit your invention to industry, we will contact as soon as evaluation is finalised. Four months had passed no words from ROYAL, my invention details are with them. I want to know if Royal is a trusted company in Australia. I still have two more innovative ideas which I intend to submit, but I am afraid same will happened to first two. Please let me know if you have some suggestions.
Entity: SCORESBY, VICTORIA, Internet
44, Report #1190197
Nov 20 2014
American Cash Award SCAM FROM AMERICAN CASH AWARD Oaklahoma
I just got a call from a man called James Bradley from American Cash Award. He said I won 2.5 million dollars from publishers clearing house. He gave me all kinds of claim numbers etc. He said I have to go western union them $835.00 for taxes to go to the IRS. I said, I don't have $835.00 he said it will be provided for you in your checking account. While I was on the phone with him, I looked up American Cash Award and it took me to this site. Glad I looked them up!  I wouldn't of paid the money anyway, but glad to know this is here to help people. He also gave me a winning ticket number.... I knew this is to good to be true.. Beware people!!! IT'S A SCAM!!!
Entity:
May 19 2016
Award Notification commission
 I received a letter stating that I won 2,000,000.00 in the mail but i had to mail in 11.89 to process the check and i had to return the letter signed promptly.Then I got another letter telling me to send in more money and asked me if I wanted the lump sum or annual checks of 666,666.66 for 30 years.I did mail the cash the first time so they don't have my banking info.But I thought something was just off .The certificates look authentic though.
Dec 30 2016
Award notification commission Scamming
 Mailing out letters saying you won 2million.but. got to send money in for the prize. If I won the money why am I paying to receive it.
Aug 25 2017
American Cash Award
 I Was Informed That I Had Won1.2Millions Us Dollars And A 2017Ford F250Pickup With Checking#0011910487 And Bar Code#El3748150411And Go To Wal-Mart And Pay249Dollars For Process Fee
Oct 01 2017
Award Notification Commission Nationwide
 asking for $ 12.99 for premuim fee and delivery
Jun 06 2007
Checkered Flag Of Front Royal Ripoff Dishonest and Sneaky Car Lot Front Royal Virginia
Do not purchase a car from this lot. They sold me a salvaged truck, never told me, i found out after i got the title. Right before i received the title the trucks engine blew, i found out that the engine had gone before and they just patched it to get it sold. My friend also bought a used car from there, paid cash over 3months ago and still does not have a valid title to the car. IT took them over 2 months to give her the title and when they did, they put a lien on it, even though she had paid in full cash. So she is still trying to get that straightned out. Anonymous Front Royal, VirginiaU.S.A.
Entity: Front Royal, Virginia
Jul 15 2009
Royal Dealer Services - Royal Protection Plan Of America Did not honor warranty claim Ocean New Jersey
I purchased an extended warranty from Royal Dealer Services just before my factory warranty expired back in July, 2003. My extended warranty was a bumper to bumper warranty that covered everything except maintanence parts, hoses, etc. The warranty I purchased was 6 years or 100,000 miles whichever came first. I currently have 78,000 miles on my truck and on June 30th, 2009 ( 3 days left on my warranty ) I took my truck to the Dodge/Chrysler dealership to have some work done on my truck. The dealership looked over my truck and sent in the request to the warranty company (Royal Dealer Services) which in turn got sent to the insurance claims department. The parts and service requested was for the following: - Power Steering pump was bad and needed replacement - Air conditioner was leaking from the condenser onto my floorboard - Heater does not work - Throttle body sensor was bad (will not hold a good idle) - CV boots were shot on the rack and pinion The insurance claims department turned down all the requests except they said they would pay for a new Power steering pump. In my contract with Royal Dealer Services, it states that all the parts that were requested should be completely covered. After my Dodge truck sat in the shop for 13 days, I was informed that now the warranty company will not cover all the cost of the power steering pump either and that I would be responsible for $400 of the total bill. I called Royal Dealer Services and requested a reason why they would not cover any of the parts that was listed in my warranty contract. They sent me to Insurance Claims which was a completely new number that I had to call. I do not even know if this Claims Department was even part of Royal Dealer Services or not. I talked to the claims rep which in turn was extremely rude and I was flat out told that they will not pay for any of the requested parts except the powersteering pump. I did not receive a reason why, just that they would not pay. I called back the next day and requested to speak to a supervisor which I was denied. I retrieved my truck back from the dealership after 15 days. No work had been done. No parts were replaced and I cannot get my truck inspection done due to the bad parts that the warranty company refused to fix. I have recommended this company in the past to 2 other friends thinking this extended warranty was good coverage for a resonable price. I was very wrong and I have told the people I referred to this company to call and cancel their contract and 'attempt' to get back as much as possible on prorated terms. I will never recommend this company to friends or family again. Oh by the way, after my truck sat at the dealership for over 2 weeks, It has died on my 5 times and my AC no longer works at all! Good thing it is only 103 degrees outside today! Questions that have arisen: Why am I dealing with an insurance claims department for requested warranty work? - Very Disappointed - Rob Pearland, TexasU.S.A.
Entity: Ocean, New Jersey