SERVICES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: services

There may be more reports for "services"

For more results perform a general search for "services"

Showing 1-25 of 184,065 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "services"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Oct 27 2004
OAN services ripoff Louisiana
I have gottin a bill from OAN services and i did not sign up for it i was wondering if changing my telephone number will help in anyway possibly -Thank you Dennis marrero, LouisianaU.S.A.
Entity: Louisiana
Sep 16 2005
GC Services ripoff Mesa Arizona
I used to work for this company. i feel there very dishonest all across the board. for example they have whats call occurance points regarding attendance. you get them if your absent or late. well through my whole working tenure there they constantly changed mine. i always made them correct it. finally when they allowed me to transfer to there other site in another city they promised me a full occurance rollback for doing it. well i find out when i transfer that they only gave me half of a rollback not the promised full rollback. i had enough at that point and resigned the end of the week. also while working there since i was unhappy with the company and there actions and policies i attempted to locate other employment. when companies would call for proof i worked there i would always get a bad reference and i was a good employee. my interviews with the other companies would always go good so its not that which prevented me from getting these jobs. there still lying about me as an employee and ive been out of work for almost 4 weeks as a result. im going to be in touch with an attorney and the local labor boards in mesa and have them investigated as there very dishonest and used shady policies and tactics. Ryan Tempe, ArizonaU.S.A.
Entity: Mesa, Arizona
Sep 11 2007
IC Services grants Beaverton Oregon
I gave this company $464 to do my grant application. i did everything they ask with summiting a business plan and the questionair that they sent me. i spoke to them for many weeks checking my status and they assured me everything was doing well. but now that it is time for me to get the answer if i am going to get my money or not they can not be reached. they seemed real i looked up many companies. do not send them your money you will never see it again even tho they tell you if you dont get a grant you will get your money back Sean temple, TexasU.S.A.
Entity: Beaverton, Oregon
Jul 04 2008
G.H. Services Loan ripoff Internet
G.H.Services advertises on line to help people with bad or no credit to get personal loans for whatever purpose. I am trying to get a loan for inventory for my new business. I have no credit so it is very difficult. G.H. Services has you fill out a preliminary application. Then they tell you they have found so many companies that can provide you with the loan you are looking for. This is the catch - you have to pay $69.00 to see the companies and make application to them. They say they will give a full refund if you do not get a loan. After being unsuccessful, I tried to apply for a refund. There is a small clause that states if you have a credit score less than 560 you will not get a refund. This is not available to you until you try to apply for a refund. I feel this is a very deceptive practice. I am now out $69.00 and have no recourse. I have no loan and have $69 less in my bank account. Rosie waxahachie, TexasU.S.A.
Aug 10 2004
Continental Services ripoff Internet
I received a phone call stating that I had been approved for a Master Card. I spoke with a gentleman name Patrick, he began to ask question regrding my checking account,but already had other information on me. I didn't like the way the conversation was going I thought it was a schem, and I told him just that. And I hung up, they called back saying they did'nt want me to feel like I was being taken advantage of. Wanted to tell me more. They proceeded to tell me about the promotion they were offering, which was and all expense paid trip anywhere in the U.S. I had already given them information, regarding my checking account, but to them I dont think this is something that I wanted to presue at the this time. That conversation was on June 29. I thought that was that, but when my neice and I went out shopping July 9, I got the shock of my life, and have been trying to contact them every since The first time I called the number I was given. I did get a person to answer, and she told me that my package would be mailed in the next week, it's been a month now. Now when I call I only get a voice mail message box, and it's already full. I'm also concerned because just like the use the information the first time they could do it again. Cookie Elkhart, TexasU.S.A.
Apr 12 2006
Kiwi Services ripoff Carrollton Texas
My nightmare today - emailed to Kiwi via their internet website corporate contact - and quess what? It was returned at not deliverable. Not satisfied with your guarantee AT ALL! You were quick to be here on the initial cleaning visit and you didn't take out any of my tuff spots - zero, zilch - which were coke and coffee stains. However, you got your $300. When I decide to have you try again with the great guarantee plan. I called and scheduled the appointment to your convenience and you were to arrive between 5pm - 7pm on Wed April 12th, 2006. The night before you are to arrive I deep sweep/vacuum my carpets for hours upon hours (as now with the guarantee you don't do this only shampoo) so I move all my furniture out of the way of the cleaning areas (in hall way, in garage in breakfast nook area all stacked a disaster, unable to reach my kitchen and no sitting in my living room, with only TV and 2 media chairs) At 9am the morning of the cleaning Crystal calls to say you can't make it! Unbelievable and unacceptable. After being told from Crystal on 2 different calls that Nicole the supervisor will call me (as I am not happy with this decision) I call again to be told by the operator of Kiwi that Nicole will call me - its 6:02pm and Nicole never called me. And wow what do I get in the mail today? A flyer from KIWI 40% discount - I don't need a discount you need to honor your guarantee plan. With no response from Nicole at 2:45pm I call your Ft Worth location and Tonya assures me someone will be at my house before the 5pm -7pm schedule and questions will I be home. YES I AM HOME its 6:04pm and NO ONE is here - my house is a wreck - I call your Ft Worth office again at 5:20pm as no one has called and no one has appeared and again I am on hold and then disconnected after 20 minutes of being on hold - I call back and hold an additoinal 15 more minutes and at 6pm Renee after being put on hold 3 times and 15 more minutes is now telling me we can't reach the person who is to be coming to your house. So I sit here with my furniture all out of place. I can promise you I will not ever recommend you and my mouth will tell every person I meet how horrible your services are- maybe you should spend your tv advertising money on customer service, cleaners and living up to your promises. And have you heard of Saul on FOX 4 News - He will also be contacted. NEVER NEVER AGAIN! TJ Southlake, TexasU.S.A.
Entity: Carrollton, Texas
Oct 22 2005
Global Services ripoff Nationwide
I was contacted on this date and time by Global Services Inc. I told the lady who called me, Amanda James, that I was not cooperating with her and that there were rip off reports filed for her company. She had my account number and the name of my bank... I NEVER gave it to her. When she would not listen to me, I hung up on her. She never called back. A HUGE THANK YOU TO PEOPLE like Rip-Off Report.com because you just saved me $298 for what she said was a $6K grant processing fee. Whew!!! Chris Delaware City, DelawareU.S.A.
Dec 27 2004
OAN Services ripoff Internet
My son, who has no authorization over my telephone services, visited a web site and clicked on an advertisement from OAN services for free grocery coupons for trying a voice mail service. He filled in my phone number and his personal information. Just like that, I started receiving monthly billing on my Sprint phone bill for $12.95 plus taxes, (totalling $14.28 per month). I have now called OAN to have the bills removed. It is disturbing to me that anyone with a valid email address can initiate OAN billing for useless services on someone else's phone. Dana Mansfield, OhioU.S.A.
Jul 08 2004
Continental Services ripoff Unknown Internet
Hello, My name is Tony and I am a 22year-old victim located in the Washington, D.C area rip-offed by the SO-CALLED Credit Card Issuing Company entitled Continental Services! On June 8,2004 they withdrew $329.80 out of my account telling me that it would go towards a unsecured credit card. However, I have yet to receive this credit card and My Bank Wachovia National Bank is now telling me that they can't reinburse me because I gave them access to my banking information! Furthermore, I am a student in school trying to build my credit and this type of setback is and can be very discouraging! I WANT REVENGE!! Tony Washington, District of ColumbiaU.S.A.
Mar 07 2002
Nov 26 2002
American Benefical Services ripoff
Taking money from my personal bank account and not knowing that it is happening. These people are telling me that the money will be back in my account in the next 10 to 15 business days. This has been going on now for almost 9 months. It is time to stop them and get my money back. Theresa Troy, Missouri
Sep 15 2013
Boss Services !!Buyer Beware!! Mesa Arizona
 Buyer Beware...I must warn people about this company! The Technician was a no-show two days in a row and when he did come, he arrived late (I should have known right then that this place was bad news). The Technician was unprofessional and did a terrible job. The carpets turned brown after the cleaning and appeared worse than before the cleaning. To make matters worse, when I called Boss Services to fix the issue, the Technician never reported work being done and pocketed my money!  Boss Services dealt with the issue by actually placing me on recorded conference call (without disclosing beforehand that I would be on conference or that the line was recorded) with the Technician and wanted ME to prove he did the work. The Technician denied work was completed and seemed disgruntle on the phone. The whole situation made me as a customer very uncomfortable and feared retaliation (the technician knows where we live). Now I am out the money I paid to the technician and have to fix the issue myself. Save your money and avoid the hassle!
Entity: Mesa, Arizona
May 05 2015
delbert services loan sharks Internet
 Got a loan from skyloan then which was advertized on TV processed a loan for 2500 and then they changed over to delbert and understand now they are also called cashcall which is news to me. Got the loan 3 yrs ago and the interest rate is outragous to this day I owe over 2500 and with a payment of 292 dollor a month loan amount has just gone up because of there rates they just bleed you and charge you 30 dollors more if you a late with your payment will not work with you it is a loan you can never pay down unless you pay off in full. Hoe they can use so many differant names and rip you off they need to be investagated.
Jun 03 2015
Travel Services Updated Tour Invoice Internet
I got this scam email out of the blue: Hello Daniel,As you requested, I made your payment of $2154.00 towards your tour and you can download the new updated invoice for your records:https://yourtravelservices.org/ssl/invoices.php?inv=235235I will be contacting you next month to make the final payment of $2000.00. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.JoanneTravel ServicesGeneral Travel ManagerPhone: 866.758.3575Fax: 877.824.9357
Nov 20 2015
SUNTECH SERVICES TAMPA Florida
 I worked for Jeff boboloch for a few months. I must say they are the most SHADY PAINTING COMPANY. When I first started I received one Jimmy rigged paycheck stub printed off a computer. Then after that they paid me in cash in a envelope yet still took taxes out yet gave me no documentation. They also do this with all their workers. THEY SERIOUSLY NEED TO BE INVESTIGATED. They fired me for no reason as they eventually do every one so you don't get your W-2 for taxes. They post on Craigslist their day is bout to catch up with them. STAY AWAY TRUST YOU WILL THANK ME. THEY WORK YOU LIKE SLAVES HIS PAYROLL LADY IF HIS GIRLFRIEND AS WELL.
Entity: TAMPA, Florida
Apr 30 2016
Advance Cash Services Fraud
Beware:Subject: CUSTOMER REFERENCE NO#:S-209597RELATIONSHIP NUMBER #: S-209597LOAN INFORMATION PAST DUE AMOUNT – $976.68 CREDITOR –ADVANCE CASH SERVICES. You are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within a couple of days. Your SSN is put on hold by the US Government, so before something goes wrong we would like to notify you about this matter. It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to contact you in order to resolve your debt with Payday Services. At this point you have made your intentions clear and left us with no choice but to protect our interest in this matter.  Your line of credit is over 60 days past due, but it is not too late to restore your good standing!    We want to serve as your trusted financial resource in the future, but to do that; we’ll need to come to an agreement on the past-due balance. If you believe you are unable afford the payment options we have offered, contact us right away by email and we will do our best to accommodate an amount that you can commit to. UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS STATED 3 SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST YOU AND THEY ARE: (1) VIOLATION OF FEDERAL BANKING REGULATION  (2) THEFT BY DECEPTION  (3) AND THE BIGGEST ONE IS E.F.T. THAT IS ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFER Now, this means few things for you. If you are under any state probation or payroll we need you to inform your superior or manager what you have done in the past and what would be the consequences once the case has been downloaded and executed in your name. If we do not hear from you within 24 hours of the date on this letter, we will be compelled to seek legal representation from our in-house attorney. We reserve the right to commence litigation for intent to commit wire fraud under the pretend of refusing to repay a debt committed to, by use of the internet. In addition we reserve the right to seek recovery for the balance due, as well as legal fees and any court cost incurred. WE HAVE ALL THE RIGHTS RESERVED TO INFORM TO FBI, FTC, YOUR EMPLOYER AND BANK ABOUT FRAUD. And once you’re found guilty into the court house then you have to bear the entire cost for this law suit 2651.39 which is excluding loan amount, attorney's fees, and the interest charges. You have the right to hire an attorney. If you don't have one or if you can't afford then one will be appointed to you. We believe that this was not your intent and these steps are unnecessary.IF YOU WANT TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER THEN IMMEDIATELY REVERT.UNITED STATES OF ATTORNEYS Copyright © 2016 ACS | Privacy | Terms of use    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Confidentiality Statement & Notice: This email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521 and intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination to unauthorized persons or other use of the original message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this electronic transmission in error, please reply to the above-referenced sender about the error and permanently delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.Regards,Andrew MartinSr. Investigation Officer.Collections & Legal DepartmentACS LEGAL | Privacy | Terms of use RELATIONSHIP NUMBER #: S-209597LOAN INFORMATION PAST DUE AMOUNT – $976.68 CREDITOR –ADVANCE CASH SERVICES. You are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within a couple of days. Your SSN is put on hold by the US Government, so before something goes wrong we would like to notify you about this matter. It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to contact you in order to resolve your debt with Payday Services. At this point you have made your intentions clear and left us with no choice but to protect our interest in this matter.  Your line of credit is over 60 days past due, but it is not too late to restore your good standing!    We want to serve as your trusted financial resource in the future, but to do that; we’ll need to come to an agreement on the past-due balance. If you believe you are unable afford the payment options we have offered, contact us right away by email and we will do our best to accommodate an amount that you can commit to. UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS STATED 3 SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST YOU AND THEY ARE: (1) VIOLATION OF FEDERAL BANKING REGULATION  (2) THEFT BY DECEPTION  (3) AND THE BIGGEST ONE IS E.F.T. THAT IS ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFER Now, this means few things for you. If you are under any state probation or payroll we need you to inform your superior or manager what you have done in the past and what would be the consequences once the case has been downloaded and executed in your name. If we do not hear from you within 24 hours of the date on this letter, we will be compelled to seek legal representation from our in-house attorney. We reserve the right to commence litigation for intent to commit wire fraud under the pretend of refusing to repay a debt committed to, by use of the internet. In addition we reserve the right to seek recovery for the balance due, as well as legal fees and any court cost incurred. WE HAVE ALL THE RIGHTS RESERVED TO INFORM TO FBI, FTC, YOUR EMPLOYER AND BANK ABOUT FRAUD. And once you’re found guilty into the court house then you have to bear the entire cost for this law suit 2651.39 which is excluding loan amount, attorney's fees, and the interest charges. You have the right to hire an attorney. If you don't have one or if you can't afford then one will be appointed to you. We believe that this was not your intent and these steps are unnecessary.IF YOU WANT TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER THEN IMMEDIATELY REVERT.UNITED STATES OF ATTORNEYS Copyright © 2016 ACS | Privacy | Terms of use    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Confidentiality Statement & Notice: This email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521 and intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination to unauthorized persons or other use of the original message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this electronic transmission in error, please reply to the above-referenced sender about the error and permanently delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.Regards,Andrew MartinSr. Investigation Officer.Collections & Legal DepartmentACS LEGAL | Privacy | Terms of use
Entity: internet
Sep 12 2017
Oakwood services Fake collection agency Internet
 I was called repeatedly abou a debt from years ago and I could not say it was me or not so I paid it to get it taken care of and not have these types of calls. I asked for the information to verify it was me and was told they are th last step before going to court... I have 2 young kids I can't be going to court. So I gave in info to pay it off. After more and more thinking I am assured it was not my debt! I have never used Oakwood Services. I am not sure how they got all my info but they did and I paid them like a fool and want my money back!
May 03 2010
Members Services-Card Services Plantinum services Funds were taken Internet
PlANT/MEMBERS SERVICES CARD SREVICES ON 5/3/2010 AN AUTOMATCED WITHDRAWAL OF (99.95)WAS TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCT FOR A CREDIT I NEVER APPROVED ON LINE I WAS TOLD BY ONE THEIR REPS I CAN NOT BE REFUNDED.
Entity: , Internet
Dec 06 2006
Kiwi Services Unauthorized Services and charges Ripoff Atlanta Georgia
Kiwi came out to clean our carpets, arriving almost 2 hours AFTER their window. The tech had no uniform, no name tag, and an unmarked car. At the door he asked me if I was the mom, how old I was, and where my husband was. I realize now he was assassing the situation so that he could determine how easy it was going to be to take advantage of me, being a lowly house wife with no husband in sight. He went about his work, and after it was all said and done, he came upstairs with the service slip. There were nearly $300 in added services that he was charging me for. He never asked me or told me about added services, and I never initialed the form for them. At this point it was after 7:30 pm, our kids needed to go to bed, the tech could not get through to his Kiwi people by phone to run ANY charges through, so we gave him our credit card number and said we'd deal with the Company the next day about it. Our intent was to catch them before they put the charges on our card. We called bright and early the next morning, and have been shuffled around to various people in the office. They rarely called back when they said they would, and when they did, there was no resolution. Needless to say, they charged our card for the full amount, despite our verbal requests, and later written requests against it. They deny any responsibility, and we are currently in dealings with our credit card company to dispute the charges. WE never could get a higher manager on the phone to discuss it. They simply would not put her on the phone. Not to mention our carpets smell worse than they did before they were cleaned. They used a spray on chemical that smells like cat urine- and we don't have a cat. He sprayed a rug in our bathroom until it was dripping with the stuff, and I had to throw it out because it smelled so strong. He never was supposed to touch that rug in the first place. Nor did I give permission for him to use the harsh smelling chemical spray. When we asked the tech about the extra charges, he said I just did $1000 of work for you,Man. I am not ripping you off. Trust me. Famous last words Buyer Beware Heidi Alpharetta, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Entity: Atlanta, Georgia
Sep 20 2007
IC Services IC Services total ripoff Beaverton Oregon
Ic Services told me that they would help me to get a grant to remodel my home insted they took our money and in true fashion of a scam artist they ran. Andrea Florence, AlabamaU.S.A.
Entity: Beaverton, Oregon
Jan 20 2011
Member Services Member Services, myleisurediscount.com, smartshoppersavingsplan.com free gas offer Internet, Minnesota
I was contacted by phone by some one offering me $120 in gas "rebate", they had my credit card number and told me that they would charge me $2.95 for shipping and I would have 30 day to cancel a membership for myleisurediscount.com if I didnt cancel they would charge $29.95/mo....first thing(my mistake) I assumed that the gas "rebate" was a gas card......no you have to fill out a form and send it in then they send you 24 $5 coupons at the rate of 2/mo thats $10/mo then they charged me $2.95 twice................. I called 18006600016 the day they called and solicited me and was told that if I called back in 72hrs they would be able to tell me who contacted me.......well surprise surprise they cant tell you. Anyway they are slick and talk fast they tell you two different memberships they are sending you but it really just sounds like its going to be one hence the two $2.95 charges the 18006600016 phone number identifies there company name as "Member Services" they say there office is out of Great Falls Minnesota and the call center is 50mi north of the Bay area in CA(wouldnt give a address or city). Anyway they did cancel my memberships and refund both $2.95 charges. Here are some phone numbers and other info I found during my little adventure, also if anyone can figure out how to report these people to the BBB please do it and post how to do it so everyone can join.18006600016 - the call centersmartshoppersavinsplan.com - E-mailService@smartshoppersavingsplan.comPhone Customer Service: 800-315-3904MailSmart Shopper Savings PlanP.O. Box 26658Phoenix, AZ 85068Corporate offices:Smart Shopper Savings Plan,MEDIAFLO, LTD32 Threadneedle StreetLondonUnited KingdomEC2R 8AYmyleisurediscount.com - E-mailservice@myleisurediscount.comPhone Customer Service:800-307-4149MailLeisure DiscountP.O. Box 3571Great Falls, MT 59403By the way just noticed she told me Minnesota but it could be Montana.
Entity: Internet, Minnesota
Oct 27 2004
Oan Services - usa Voicemail Services ripoff Northridge California
i have called oan for serveral months now. they keep saying this has or will be creidted but i have not seen them yet. my wife has also tried to deal with this people and gets the same run around and when i finally got ahold of someone that i thought would help was very rude i told her about the the report from the bbb and her aditude changed real quick. i hope this has scared these companies. I dont see how these companies can put what ever they want to on your phone and your local service provider cant stop them. hope this has helped others out there too. we all have to stop these people before it happens to some little old lady that all she knows is to pay the bill and gets screwed. Kevin pearl river, LouisianaU.S.A.
Entity: Northridge, California
Nov 30 2001
Ripped off & Shafted by Carson Services INC aka Carsoni services
The company knwon as Carson Services Inc ,also runs under the name Carsoni services inc .After 4 mounths of seeing where they say I had commitions come from sales of prducts by mebers in my group. I have yet to see 1 dime out of them, and I finally billed the 72 thousand dollars for wasteing my coputer time at 200 bucks and hr . here at my company . They are a 100percent RIP OFF. SAY AWAY FROM THEM. They have yet to pay ME!
Entity: Lincon, Nebraska
Apr 15 2011
Hamilton Lead Services Hamilton Annuity Lead Services Fradulant Services Internet, Nationwide
Hamilton Annuity Lead Services is a scam.  Google Hamilton Annuity Lead Services Scam to hear my real life horror story.
Entity: Internet, Nationwide
Jan 04 2013
Full Count Eviction Services Full Count Services eviction services , Internet
I hired this service after a lengthy conversation with Bill, who was sympathetic and spent a great deal of time with me until I agreed to the service and gave my credit card information.  I also had to sign a document that said no matter what I wouldn't try to chargeback my credit card payment and that I would not sue the company.  I now know why that document was so important to them.  Bill spent a great deal of time with me when I was ready to give my credit card number, but when it came time to deliver the service he all but disappeared.  I had to call daily and send emails, just to pray that anyone would respond.  After I received paperwork showign that they servied my tenants 16 year old daugthter and NOT my tenant, I just about lost it.  They finally admitted that they served the wrong person on the phone, but the only person I could speak with was the woman who answered the phone and then screened the call.  Each timet I called she pretended to be a different person.  After a week's worht of calls she finally told me that the CEO of the company was going to personally handle my case.  She wouldn't give me the CEO's name and the CEO was never willing to speak with me, but my case was being handled.  On the day of court, I met with an attorney at the courthouse.  He had just opened my file and did not work for the company - he certainly wasn't the CEO.  After looking at my file he told me that the paperwork was incorrect and that the judge would likely throw my case out of court.  He was right.  It took another 6 moths to evict my tenant simply because of sloppy paperwork and incompetent people.  I would never, ever recommend this companyt o anyone EVER.  What a scam.
Entity: Internet, Internet