SERVICES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: services

There may be more reports for "services"

For more results perform a general search for "services"

Showing 26-50 of 184,043 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "services"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Oct 21 2005
OAN SERVICES INC. & USA VOICEMAIL Oan Services - Usa Voicemail Services MAJOR ripoff Northridge California
I have contacted this company 3 times in 4 months,They continue to tell me the $12.95 will be credited to my phone bill. Beth Byhalia, MississippiU.S.A.
Entity: Northridge California, California
Dec 20 2008
California Human Services/ Adult & Family Services The Suffering Adult & Family Services Discriminating Against My Disability Yreka California
A woman got mad at me, and accused me of being too disabled to care for my child to a person who told another person. CPS was called by the third person, a woman who hadn't seen me interract with my child. The initial accuser knew I lived with epilepsy. The on-call social worker was a real piece of work. The social worker filed a 300 (b) failure to protect by the inability of the parent or legal guardian to provide regular care to the parent's or legal guardian's mental illness, developmental disability.. Epilepsy is not a developmental disability or mental illness. I thought the form itself was morally offensive. I'd like to send that social worker a xerox of Lawrence Kohlberg's theory of moral development with the postconventional stages highlighted 5) Social Contract And individual Rights (understanding of the basic rights to life, liberty..etc.) and 6)Universal Principles (a common goal of justice). I want to write on the bottom, great role model! The social worker who took over the case talked to me like I was a pre-schooler, nice and slow. She said I shouldn't be sure of passing a learning disability test. When the Kaufman Brief Intelligence Test (KBIT) results came in and were above average intelligence the caseworker didn't apologize, she stopped talking about it. That's when the caseworker started pressuring me for medical records, and wrote it into my service plan. My caseworker denied I had fulfilled my services because I didn't give her permission to sort through my private medical records. I'm still going through the same services some unsavory characters went through, it's gruelling. The judge heard my case worker griping about how I hadn't completed the service plan, and after six months, I am still not allowed unsupervised visits. I haven't received competent counsel, or a fair hearing. I'm trying to undo the mistakes my counsel made representing me. I want this case taken to a higher court. The KBIT is evidence to the contrary that I'm retarded. I'm not schizophrenic, bi-polar, or a substance abuser. I read a story about a wheel chair bound mom that found an attorney and taught AFS a lesson and afterward children services didn't mess around with her again! J.J. Phoenix Yreka, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Yreka, California
Nov 12 2008
Credit Card Services, Consumer Services, Leverage Communications Credit Card Services===a SCAM Orlando Florida
These people robo-call me at least twice a month. This is your final notice... I am on the Do Not Call list and I have told them so. I called the above number. Today it was answered as TTM & Associates. I neglected to ask how long they had this number. I called (800) 436-7927 and got a recording requesting to enter the last 4 digits of my account number. Another number I found is 866-646-8102. I have tried it yet. Another address is 12014 E Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32826 I used Google maps satellite view to see the addresses posted. One includes the suite number 900 for a 2 story building. The other address is an empty lot next to Highway 50. So I am Their rationalization is they do not have to abide by DoNotCall regulations because they only leave a message - and by selecting the option you are actually calling them. I got a lot of infomation about them from: http://www.city-data.com/forum/personal-finance/166794-credit-card-services-total-scam-2.html Shinyknight Concord, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Orlando, Florida
Mar 02 2003
Fraud Alert Services ripoff Illinois USA
Fraud Alert Services Metris Minnetonka Unauthorized credit card charges for service I DID NOT ORDER Glenview Illinois ..... I received junk mail solicitation for Fraud Protection with a pre-printed membership card, and an application I was supposed to fill out and send in. I ignored it and they charged my credit card anyway. Phil Soquel, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Glenview, Illinois
Feb 06 2004
Liberty Benefits Services ripoff Columbus Ohio
They lead me to believe I was getting an unsecured credit card with no extra charges. They are giving me a secured credit card with more charges. John marietta, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Entity: Columbus, Ohio
Feb 04 2004
Financial Rescue Services ripoff Burbank California
FRS misleads their customers into believing they are working with your creditors to settle. During this time your late fees with your creditors are adding up, because they are no longer receiving monthly payments, and your creditors have no intentions on settling only sueing you. FRS charges huge fees for their services, and it cost you more when your creditors begin suing you. Most of the time it is hard to contact someone to speak with at FRS, or receive a call back once your in the program. You end up even deeper in financial problems, and the only way out is your last resort Bankruptcy. Cheri Lucasville, OhioU.S.A.
Entity: Burbank, California
Feb 05 2004
CIC Credit Monitoring Services ripoff Internet
CIC Credit Monitoring Service signed up for a free credit report (which I never receipt), the proceeded to bill me for 79.95 with no mail notice or phone call of any kind!! This is a fraud!!!!!!! Claudia Stamford, ConnecticutU.S.A.
Entity: Internet
Mar 03 2006
Royal Travel Services ripoff Nationwide
Theses people called me saying that I won $1000 to shop at www.freegiftsamerica.com and a vacation package anywhere in the world, from a drawing. It was for 3 days and 2 nights. They had much of my information (name, adress). They said I would only need to pay $4.95 for shipping and handling. To verify who I was I was instructed to get my check book. They asked for routing numbers and check number along with bank name and address. I refused to give them info. without discussing it with my bank. This is when they got pushy and said I would not get my confirmation number to call back with out info. Then they refused to give me contact number. Finally I got the following numbers and web adress: 1-800-530-6290; 1800-625-9202; 1800-625-9305; www.freegiftsamerica.com. The people who called had an accent from India or that side of the world; I could bearly understand what they said. Also referred to India in the call made to me. People talked to Michael Quinn (rep.) and Stuard (supervisor). Crystal Corpus Christi, TexasU.S.A.
Entity: Nationwide
Dec 26 2005
Usa Card Services ripoff Addison Texas
In my point of view, I agree with everyone that complains on this site. USACS is a scam company. The only reason it was ever created the company was to make millions of dollars and sell it. That is why they hired a consultant to teach them how to assemble mock companies and destroy them in a short period in order to acquire great wealth. This is a pure example however of corporate America today.They linger promises of stock share to their employees, while all they are nothing but puppets being driven by the string of the CEOs and CFOs who are banking on other peoples dreams. Karma will get them in the end .I guess Enron and Worldcom wasn't an example to them or they think themselves so small that America and the government doesn't care about a couple of million dollars being scammed out of honest hardworking people's money.In their only defense I must say , Why are there so many gullible unintelligent people out there that would believe these peoples' lies and fall for their trap time and time again ?. If you want a business at home here is a hint....go to the library and study about it. Find your skill and use it. You can have a business on the internet but trust me ...No one and I mean no one is a self made millionaire sitting on their butts at home depending on a success coach that supposedly has 32 website businesses ( what his prey doesn't know is that he lives in a one bedroom apartment) to teach them how to do it. Yes that's right folks Mr.Wonderful Paul Darby is a broke ex-addict who makes his living having you belief he is so wonderful. Yes, this company is a scam and so are all the compaines employees believing they too can sleep at night and gain good karma making $10,000 a month ripping poor innocent folk out of money. I have personally witnesses hundreds of people been suckered by their $6000 financing your broke ass business program and unfortunately had a part of it .Now I am in hell paying off all the bad karma I earned working there. And that is why I failed there too , once I knew what I was doing to people I stopped making money as happens with every SR Business Analyst at that company. Interview process? Good idea ! But in reality if you have great credit each sales person makes $750 off your $6000 contract so do you think if your credit qualifies they are going to tell you no? BULL!!! $750 off a person you never will see in your life is a good commission I believe . Sorry to have been part of all that. Defender of people the actually work for a living Ex h**l, TexasU.S.A.
Entity: Addison, Texas
35, Report #194470
Jun 02 2006
ADT Security Services ripoff DALLAS Texas
ADT specialized in ripoff no't on security services I singup a agrement with ADT, before I know this, I don't need the services any more because I shot douwn the busines and they force me to finihs the contract or 75% of termination fee. that is new for me, the person who sold me the services never told me nathin, aboutit. I dont know what to do same one can help me? Gabriel dallas, TexasU.S.A.
Entity: DALLAS, Texas
Oct 24 2006
Kiwi Services Ripoff ripoff Marietta Georgia, Carrollton Texas
I worked for Kiwi Services for a month and things have not changed significantly since Jalil filed his report. All the training at Kiwi is OJT. I had two days riding with a senior technician, who was very conscientious and consequently left to start his own business. The crux of his message was don't overpromise results, test your chemicals in an inconspicuous area to ensure effectiveness and compatibility and work from least intrusive methods to most while working to remove soils and stains. He also mentioned following this advice would ensure you didn't work for Kiwi very long. In my short tenure I concluded no one at Kiwi was responsible for anything but sending $$ to the home office and presumably the owner's pockets. You were counselled to chat up your mark, er, customer to find hot buttons for more sales of services and products. Kiwi has a revolving door of employees, constantly bringing people in off the street to service their worthless warranty. Anyone who has been in the carpet cleaning business for an appreciable amount of time knows you can't make any money cleaning a room for $4.00. In fact, you will lose money. Kiwi solves this problem by shifting the economic cost of providing the service to its employees in the field. Of course the mark has been promised lavish service by the Kiwi telemarketing division because, hey!, it's no skin off their nose. In fact, it is very difficult to price a job that you can't physically inspect, particularly if your customer isn't extremely knowledgeable in stain removal, as most homeowners aren't. This is no problem for Kiwi, because of its risk shifting strategy. The really good technician can assess with a high degree of accuracy how much of a stain can be removed or blended in and how long it will take to accomplish the task. All stain removing techniques have limitations and this too is part of the skill of the tech. Experience is the best teacher of these skills. Your chances of getting an adequately prepared tech with Kiwi are about 1 in 3 on an average job. I was sent on a couple of jobs requesting experienced technicians the first week I was in the field. I insisted on clearing my plan of attack with the service manager, whom I knew to be well qualified in this field before proceeding and to my knowledge, no lawsuits are pending. It is no surprise to read on this site and others about customers/marks who can get no response from Kiwi. They have one guy trying to keep track of 50 potential disasters in the making, each of which replicates itself 3 times or more a day. His job is to prevent refunds under any circumstances and employing all means necessary. Chances of getting him on the phone are iffy at best. Even if you do, his decision on the correct course of action is subject to review by the big cheeses in Dallas (who presumably have a dart board available that says Don't give back the money for really tough calls). They manage this scam in four cities from central command in like manner, so your call will have plenty of competition for anyone's attention. Call customer service and you will get a representative in another city, probably in a t-shirt that says Don't give back the money so that she doesn't forget the company motto. Her job is to keep changing out employees to redo the job until you quit calling or your carpet disintegrates from the continuous chemical dowsing and buffing. Cleaning carpet is an occupation for people who like a challenge, are willing to learn and research how best to do a job and get satisfaction out of the well-served customer. It is not for people whose only interest is money at the cost of all else. I saw a great deal of yucky stuff on the carpets of those customers I served, but nothing to compare with odiousness of the people who run this company. I been kiweed Atlanta, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Entity: Marietta, Georgia
Oct 18 2006
Justice Services ripoff Mesa Arizona
Justice Services Inc is an independant company that is employed by the Arizona department of health services. This company is supposed to operate as a drug / alcohol & abuse counciling service. I had met with them on 10-17-06 to have an alcohol assesment completed for an out of state DUI, in order to have my drivers licens reinstated. They're recomendation was that I attend counciling for 65 hours. They based the findings on a breath test from my 1st and only DUI in Wisconsin. The 65 hours of counciling I have to attend is going to cost $575, and take months to complete. This is not only extreme punishment for a first offense, it's criminal. The questionare that I had to fill out as part of the assesment was set up so that anyone that fills it out will fail and have to attend some kind of treatment. This was pretty obvious when I questioned the the interviewer he made it clear that If you have 1 drink a week you are a borderline alcoholic and two drinks a week and you need treatment. Seem a little extreme? If you take asprin for pain they classify you as a drug abuser. My reason for coming here is that I have a few unanswered questions of my own. 1: Why am I Paying a company that is employed by and paid by the State of Arizona for treatment. 2: Why are they're standards for alcoholism 3 times lower than actual state law. 3: If every one that walks through the door of Justice Services is forced into treatment, where is all that money going? John Chandler, ArizonaU.S.A.
Entity: Mesa, Arizona
Oct 12 2006
Fidelity Credit Services ripoff Florida
I received a call about getting credit repaired or established. They promised they reported to all the major credit bureaus. They said I will receive the card within 21 business days. I just did the research and see they are obviously a scam. When I call them they are VERY rude, so I am going to my bank to see what I can do about the 129 they took. there are seveeral numbers I have for them and the name Ben of whom I talked to. I have been got before by a similar scam. I am going to file something because this should not be able to be done. Sheikinah Toledo, OhioU.S.A.
Entity: Florida
39, Report #202602
Jul 24 2006
FairView Financial Services ripoff Wells Maine
This company somehow received an application I submitted to a loan website. They guaranteed a secured loan of $5000.00. A insurance policy of $399.00 had to be purchased in order to guarantee the loan. As skeptical as I was, I desparately needed the money as my mother is very ill and my credit is not that good anymore due to other family issues. Not only did I not receive the loan, I did find out through my own investigated work that this company is nothing more than a scam. I only hope that people check this out before they turn over their hard earned money. What a shame that we live in a society that profits on the misery and suffering of others. Bonnie Beverly Hills, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Wells, Maine
Jan 27 2005
OAN Services, Nationwide Connect, ripoff Internet
We were charged $4.75 on our Sprint service bill for an operator-assisted call from Greenwood, Indiana. When I called to dispute the charge, the woman said the call was made from a pay phone that they provide services for. She promptly agreed to give us a credit. They tried to scam us a few months ago and I filed a rip-off report. Lisa Mansfield, OhioU.S.A.
Entity: Internet
Aug 26 2004
Continental Services ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
Talked to these people several times, They refuse to cancel and tell me that the money had better be in the bank. I have talked to a Victoria, a Nicole, and also a Lori, this was on the master card and vacation and a 500. dollar certificate,they also used the names of the banks they were using were continental bank, bank one, city bank and arizona central credit union, said all these banks are going together to help people get cards. also one person told me they were taking a cancellation fee, what gets me is i never submitted the application on this i put in for a different card but when i seen they wanted to charge 329. dollars i cancelled the application ,so they had to have taken this off my computer somehow or have and automatic send of some kind. So far they have gotten no money my bank did a stop pay and also a electronic stop and it cost me to do this. they also kept trying to get me to say yes to things i didnt want too. i caught them in several lies on times and they didnt even want to give me there name or who was taking the money out. said they will submit it to there managers to cancel, was very rude and for me to call back, i said nothing to call back on it has been cancelled and the bank wont give you any money and the police will be involved if they take any or even try to, and i will get a lawyer. it has been one lie after another with this company. thanks for hopefully saving my money as i am disabled. Debbie Surprise, ArizonaU.S.A.
Entity: Las Vegas, Nevada
Sep 04 2004
Continental Services ripoff Las Vagas Nevada
I talked to this extremely irritating girl by the name of Julie Williamson. The girl sounded like she was on crack cocaine. Her high pitched nasely sounding voice, the fact that she said okay? every 50 seconds made me want to hurl. Not only that but she expected me to believe that there was a card out there that had a 0% APR as a lifetime rate. Reciting a checking account number over the phone is crazy enough. But let us suppose one were stupid enough to do that. They first go through this security recording with you, and a supposed verification officer comes on the line. Now if your really listen carefully you can hear exactly what you're getting. A: Now Ms. ___ in approx 25 days you will be reciving your travel club package B: 25 days AFTER reciept of your authorization letter you will recieve your STORED VALUE mastercard. Now if you look on the net you can see exactly what a stored value master card is. Its a card you have to put money on to use it. It is not a debit card, nor is a secured card. Reason being, a debit card you have to deposit money into a GIC chequing account and the money then gets onto your debit (everyone knows how that works) its not a secured card because with a secured card you put 500 into an account and you get a 250 credit limit. Neither is the card an unsecured card. With unsecured cards you can charge without putting money into any type of account. DONT BE STUPID OR BE FOOLED BY THIS JULIE CHICK OR ANY OTHER PERSON CALLING FROM CONTINENTAL SERVICE. I JUST ALLOWED HER TO CONTINUE WITH EVERYTHING. I GAVE HER SOME FAKE ACCOUNT NUM SO I COULD HEAR MORE OF THE GOOD LIES SHE HAD TO TELL ME AND THEN I HUNG UP RIGHT WHEN THE VERIFICATION OFFICER ASKED ME YOU AUHORIZE CONTINENTAL SERVICES TO TAKE 329.80 FROM YOUR ACCOUNT. LISTEN. DON'T BE STUPID. AND LETS TAKE THIS COMPANY DOWN. Ellie Ft. Wayne, IndianaU.S.A.
Entity: Las Vagas, Nevada
Oct 28 2004
JMW Financial Services ripoff Mesa Arizona
I saw the adverisement in the paper for (Hud Refunder). So thought they was legal, they took $98.00 dollars out of my account. I have the receipt. Now they want me to pay $124.68 for a program I never used. They are threatening me to take my account to a collection agency. I have the letter were they have took my account to a collection agency to retrieve their money. Marcella Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Entity: Mesa, Arizona
Mar 23 2005
VIP Card Services ripoff Nationwide
I also received a call from VIP Card Services telling me I was approved for a 10,000 limit credit card and that it is for people to build back there credit. They told me there is a 99.95 processing fee that would be taken out of my checking account. Well the fee was taken out, but not once but TWICE! I have called them several times regarding it and everytime I get someone they say the supervisor is taking care of it and she will give me a call back, well needless to say I have been calling them and even getting a voicemail or getting told that same thing over and over. The money was deducted on 03/04/05 and I called them when I got a couple returned checks because I have just enough for bills and I had after the 99.95 and my bills about 20.00 left, well since they took it out twice my bills bounced and now I am eating overdraft charges like crazy. I am up to 320.00 in overdraft charges because I am a single mom living paycheck to paycheck and I don't have the money to put in to make up for it. I have called and called and told them this and said I need the money back in there, well today is 03/24 and I am yet to see the money or even my card. This has got me in a big bind and now when I get paid this week I will be paying off overdraft charges and cant pay my rent. Something needs done to them cause this is rediculous. I had a few bills I needed to catch up from when I was out sick and missed some days at work and I was going to use the card to catch them up, well they are still past due, since I am yet to see the card. This is completely and totally rediculous!! Kristy Florence, KentuckyU.S.A.
Entity: Nationwide
Nov 01 2004
Jmw Financial Services rip-off! Mesa Arizona
You sign up for this company, and you think that you are really going to make money but all it comes down to is you lose your 98 dollars. In order to get your refund for this product you have to send out tons of letters in hopes that you will get at least 30 back so when your 90 days is up you can send in for a refund. None of this stuff they tell you when you are signing up. They say its incredibily easy to receive your refund all you do is call. And let me tell you if you dont have your 30 letters then you have to write a detailed letter to the review board begging for your money back. If only they would share this with you. I asked the customer service lady why no one explains this to you and she said thats why they ask you if you have any questions, so you can found these things out. Courtni peoria, IllinoisU.S.A.
Entity: Meza, Arizona
46, Report #120025
Nov 27 2004
OAN SERVICES ripoff SAN ANTONIO Texas
they charged me on my home phone bill and i never heard of this company and never used there services, do not no what they represent so i call my local phone company and put a stop to the charge, and call them and keep getting a answer machine and also email them and told them to stop billing me. Octavia FLORISSANT, MissouriU.S.A.
Entity: SAN ANTONIO, Texas
Sep 12 2005
Grant Services Incorporated ripoff Breckenridge California
I had been contacted by the GSI just about 3 hours ago at work, how did they get my work number? I would like to know if there is anything i can do to help stop them before anything happens to anyone else? Is there something I can do by the time they take the money out in order to track them or something else to help track them by bank account and money transfering that could help immediately. Please tell me so this stops happening and won't to other people. Thank you Nick Breckenridge, ColoradoU.S.A.
Entity: Breckenridge, Colorado
Nov 11 2005
GSI Grant Services ripoff Usa Nationwide
BEWARE, I recieved the same phone call today 11/11/2005 from a man saying that I qualified for a $6000.00 grant that never had to be payed back, they just needed a processing fee of 298.00 then we would recieve the money in 4-6 weeks after we payed the fee. Then he proceeded to to ask for our bank information. When we asked fro a phone # to call them back at to give them this information he said he would transfer us then we got disconnected. Do NOT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY OR INFORMATION no matter how much you need money!!! Laura Mount Joy, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Entity: Usa, Nationwide
Nov 16 2005
ICard Services ripoff Tucson Arizona
I had been charged $159.00 and since there was not enough money I got charged NSF from my bank. I called my bank and they did a Stop payment on my account for that amount. I called ICard Services and they told me that the only way that they would be able to issue me a refund is if I filed a police report for Identity Theft. I called Icard Services again and asked them for an IP address, i got it and then looked them up on the web. I had remembered that I had closed it, thinking that it was too good of a deal to set me up for a prepaid visa. So I sent in a Cancellation form thinking everything was cancelled and a refund was on its way to me. Stupid me, i was charged another 19.98 for ID theft that I supposedly agreed to when I set this up (even though I closed the window). I again called them and they said that I couldn't obtain a refund unless I fax them a police report stating that I had Identity Theft. I talked to a Supervisor and they told me that my account with them is still active and that a refund is in process of $100.00, and that the only way that I would get this cancelled is if they debit my account of 159.00 and then request a refund then it would be cancelled. This didn't sound right to me, and I called my bank to stop all payments coming from that company. I also filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Jeanette Tucson, ArizonaU.S.A. CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
Entity: Tucson, Arizona
May 07 2005
OAN Services, ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Northridge California
I have been billed for the last four months by this company. They are charging me for a voicemail box I don't even have. The prices they have charged are outragous. Three of the bills were for $16.37. Then I got one for $13.75. For a grand total of $62.86 that I had to pay for something I don't have. If I didn't pay them they could have had my phone shut off or even gone to jail or both. So I had to spend all that money on nothing basicly. I would just like to get my money back and them to quiet billing me for the non-exsisting service. Amber Turon, KansasU.S.A.
Entity: Northridge, California