SOUTH BEACH CLASSICS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: south beach classics

There may be more reports for "south beach classics"

For more results perform a general search for "south beach classics"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Jun 07 2011
South Beach Java robbery Fort Lauderdale, Florida
I ordered a free sample of the coffee from a pop up on the internet.  Used my debit card for the $4.95 s&h.  The next thing I knew here came a lb of coffee which tasted horrible, did not loose an ounce, but sure lost money.  I kept returning the coffee and they kept taking my money.  Never went to their web site, never agreed to auto shipping and robbing of my bank account.  They got me for a total of $351.76 and I just hope and pray they stop robbing my account.  They did refund $79.99 of a $87.94 withdrawal 05-19-11 but have not met the 06-07-11 deadline of a full refund so I most likely will file a law suit against them.  I reported them to the BBB and my bank but neither has been helpful other than making them stop robbing my bank account.  Never got an invoice from them, never agreed to auto ship or authorized them to rob my bank account.  Never went on to their website, never knew the coffee was so expensive.  Did not know what they were doing until I ran out of money!  Of course I should have been a better bookkeeper but never expected South Beach Java to rob me.
Entity: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Nov 15 2009
South Beach Brite Rip Off Scam, Internet
I was reading an article online about 'cheap at home teeth whitening' the brand used was South Beach Brite and it was supposed to be a 'free trial' with a $1.95 shipping and handling fee. I paid the S&H and received my trial about 4-5 days later. I got busy with school and catching up homework and ended up not using it. About a week after I received my trial in the mail, a charge for $79.95 showed up on my bank account. I called my back to dispute it and since it was still a pending charge, I could not do anything about it. My bank gave me the phone number, and when I tried calling all I get is a recording with all these menus. After purchasing the 'free trial' I saw the charge on my account for $1.95 and received a confirmation email for my purchase. No where on the receipt did it say that I would be enrolled in a program that would charge my account again. This is such a rip off and really makes me angry when people can't make an honest living and instead steal people's hard earned money.
Jan 31 2011
South Beach Java Weight Loss, Internet
Funds were taken from my account before the trial period expired. A total of $87.94 for 1 pound of coffee. When I called to cancel, I was told that a shipment was already sent and I had two options. I could cancel now and get back $60 or wait until the shipment arrived and return it for the full amount minus the shipping and handling. I would take approx 15 days for reimbursement.
Mar 19 2011
south beach java CONSTANT PHONE CALLS Internet
Constant annoying phone calls! You tell them you are not interested but they do not stop calling!  All day & night even on Sundays.  Unable to get them to stop!!!!!
Apr 04 2011
South Beach Java Free sample scam Internet
Buyer beware of the free sample scam! When you give them your credit card for shipping the free sample you unknowingly enroll in their monthly program which will cost $87.94/month and will be sucked out of your bank or credit card before you ever receive your free sample and have a chance to try it! If you look under the small type in terms and conditions you will find out about the enrollment but it is never openly disclosed in the ads.
Mar 07 2017
South Beach Diet RIPOFF Internet
Signed up for auto delivery... customer service never told me that in order to cancel the auto delivery, I'd have to pay an additional $125.. This is outrageous as the food is inedible...If I had known this information, I never would have signed up... I see there have been other complaints as well..
Entity: Internet
Feb 20 2017
South Beach Diet Cancellation fees hidden Nationwide
 Buyer beware...prices are not what they seem. They are in the business of attempting to lock you in long term rather than producing a product that customers want to keep using long term. Both my wife and I tried this diet. After 3 weeks of dissappointing results we cancelled before our second order shipped. They went on to charge us $125 each for canceling claiming that we received a 35% discount for auto renewal. Why would we order a product a second time that did not work the first time or pay 35% more for a product that doesn't work. I offered to return the remaining food but they said no refunds on food.
Feb 01 2011
south beach java south beach java scam fort lauderdale, Florida
Another internet scam...I ordered a "free" sample of south beach java coffee and was charged $4.95 to ship me a 2 oz bag of coffee..the ad said I had 5 days after I received the sample to cancel..day 4 I called and was already billed almost $90 on my credit card ,and that same day 1 pound of coffee arrived. I was told I could pay $20 for that 1 pound or return it and not only pay the $8 shipping to me but another $8 to ship it back. So now almost 2 weeks later I am out $16 and the $90 still hasn't been refunded on my credit card. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY!!!! WHAT A RIP-OFF
Entity: fort lauderdale, Florida
Feb 28 2017
South Beach Diet South Beach Diet food delivery Terrible food. Forced auto delivery. Hidden charges. Nationwide
Biggest waste of money ever. The food was truly disgusting. They do not guarantee their product - you don't like it that's your problem and you're out the $300. And their week free with sign up includes signing you up for their auto delivery. Even more expensive nasty food forced on you. If you try to cancel they charge $125 for that free week. The food is filled with preservatives and other fake food ingredients. The carb count was crazy high - in Phase I! Starch in snacks! The South Beach diet works, but this isn't that diet. I actually GAINED WEIGHT with this garbage. Summary: GROSS FAKE FOOD. No refunds, no guarantees. Automatically signed up for FORCED AUTO DELIVERY which costs $125 to cancel. GAINED WEIGHT. Stay far far away.
Apr 08 2011
South Beach Java Watch Out!!! Your probably too late. Miami Beach, Florida
If you're reading this you have probably been taken already. This is an agressive Company that has no merit and is a parasite to the unsuspecting public. The product is suppose to reduce weight by introducing caffiene to regular coffee and I guess the jolt given by the caffiene to make one more active, might reduce weight. The real reduction is from YOUR WALLET. Not worth you investment.
Apr 26 2009
South Beach Skin Care Graded F by BBB Miami Beach Florida
I was looking to become an affilite of this company, and checked its standing with the Better Business Bureau of south-east Florida. Their Rating was F. This is the BBB's opinion of what this rating means: We strongly question the company's reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law's licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company's industry is known for its fraudulent business practices. See: http://www.seflorida.bbb.org/BusinessReport.aspx?CompanyID=92011140 Alex Clifton QLDAustralia
Nov 02 2007
Flamingo South Beach Beware Flamingo South Beach will steal your security deposit Miami Beach Florida
Flamingo South Beach is an apartment complex located in Miami Beach, Florida. They are managed by AIMCO Properties, L.P. My wife and I lived at the Flamingo for three months. While we were there we decided to upgrade to a bigger apartment with a ocean view. Upon moving out of our apartment into the new apartment we had issues with management. They charged us hundreds of dollars for cleaning fees, missing items and misc charges. Pursuant to our lease we requested to be present for the move-out inspection, however, the Flamingo South Beach did not allow us to be present. We disputed the charges by calling AMEX. This didn't sit well with management there. We were evicted a month later! There are many more details to the story but the bottom line is BEWARE of the Flamingo South Beach and AIMCO Properties, L.P. They will rip you off and ruin your credit if you decide to dispute their charges. No wonder why there are so many class action suits against them. I am currently seeking a lawyer to defend my wife and against these criminals. Billyde Miami Beach, FloridaU.S.A.
Oct 27 2009
South Beach Bartending School South Beach Bartending School Events Staffing -is a fraud operation Miami Beach, Florida
South Beach Bartending School is operating illegally and is a fraud. Their ads on Craigs List say the school is free but when you call or show up it is $500 cash. They tell you on the phone you get a bartending license and no such thing even exists in Florida. The licenses they print up on their office computers are worthless pieces of paper. South Beach Bartending School is NOT licensed by the FL Dept of Ed. All vocational schools are required to be licensed. Operating a vocational school with no license is a felony in FL (Chapter 1005 of the FL statutes). When you call this company they tell you that they are, in fact, licensed by the Dept of Ed. Liars! In fact they are not even a 'company' in the legal sense...their corporate charter was inactivated by the FL Dept of State in 1998! South Beach Bartending School does not have a municipal business license from the city of Miami Beach. They hop around using different offices, bars, restaurants, etc. South Beach Bartending School has an F rating from the Better Bus Bureau. I called the Dept of Ed to file a complaint and they knew exactly what I was talking about. They have been trying to round up and arrest the owner, Derek Fonseca, for the past several years but he skips out when the lawman comes calling. How someone can operate an illegal business so openly and blatanly is beyond me.
Feb 18 2014
South Beach Fitness South Beach Fitness Double Charging and Rude Unprofessional Employees Indian Harbour Beach Florida
To all those who read reviews please take this review under major consideration.South Beach Fitness is not a place you would want to work out in.  After my experience which by the way hasn't even been a day in fact I have not even worked out there yet will help your decision to not invest your hard earned money in this gym or even with a trainer named Michael Flickinger who claims himself to be the manager of this gym.For starters I went their seeking a membership and a tour of the gym as every gym I had ever been a member of does for you.  I was told by the employee at the front desk that sorry no one was there to help me.  In fact he just left it at that and didn't say another word. I asked him again well is there any information he could give to me and again he just said no.  So I asked another question do you have a schedule of class or prices how about a tour? He said sorry he is just watching the front desk.  He told me to just go online and get my membership there.  While I was displeased with the response I thought well maybe a new employee and doesn't really know what he is doing.  So I went online and I paid for a year membership in advance which was 368.88 everything went smooth until I found out the next morning that I was charged again by the gym for the full amount.  When I called the gym to speak to a manger about this, Michael Flickinger (who called himself the manager) had assured me that this oversight would be rectified immediately as long as I had proof and apologized for the other employees behavior that that was unacceptable and not the gyms practice.  Well as soon as my husband went into the gym to get a reversal on the chargers Michael Flickinger not only disrespected my husband but basically told him he could not guarantee a refund in a timely manner and that he would let the owner Lisa know and then he blew my husband off.  I called Michael Flickinger to discuss this matter with him and he was just as disrespectful and then when I told him to refund not just the overcharge but what I initially paid for because of the treatment of which I was being treated he basically told me he will let the owner know and he didn't know when that would be.  Only after I had assured him that I will bring criminal charges as well as a civil suit against this establishment was when he said the owner would contact me the next day.  Which will be tomorrow.  And for all of you that are reading this all of this started on 2/14/14 it is 2/18/14.  How does a customer get treated like this and has not even stepped into the gym to even work out.I hope this helps all those looking for a good gym to work out at.  Please stay away from this one.
Entity: Indian Harbour Beach, Florida
Mar 13 2008
Classics Billiards rips off pool players and musicians Lauderill Florida
Classics take4s their money from pool players, pool leagues and the employees refuse to wash their hands before returning to work. They serve food on occasion without even having a license. They have broken written contracts with original bands, cover bands and promoter who have paid out their own pockets for advertising on both television and radio. these cases are in court now and are on the verge of losing APA endorsements which they have used to survive and gauge APA players to pay their bills while refusing to fix and turn on air conditioning. Their rates have tripled and nothing has been don to fix shoddy pool tables or replace a faulty juke box. Over $4000 has been spent on a new anti police officer arcade game has been purchased which rewards players who obstruct justice and murder law enforcement officers. This type of game in the low income neighborhood where this business operates it's anti law enforcement policies should not be making an impression on the community youth is guaging APA players and refuses to pay ASCAP dues on their juke box. Local_music Boca Raton, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: Lauderill, Florida
Dec 14 2007
Covan's Classics Lost product, and refused to replace Cumming Georgia
I ordered a brushed aluminum dash for a 1973 Nova from Covan's Classics Early last year through Year One. When I got the dash, I didn't like the color, and I called Covan's Classics. The woman I spoke to said I could ship it back to them with a note saying I wanted the black one instead. I sent the package with delivery confirmation. A couple of weeks went by, and my dash still hadn't come, so I called them. This time, a different woman told me that I should have returned the dash through Year One. I explained that I didn't know that, and I had shipped it directly to them. She told me that she didn't have any record of them recieving anything from me. I explained that I had a confirmation from the post office that it was delivered. She told me that she would call me back. She didn't. I called again a week later, and a woman answered (not sure if I'd spoken to her before). She told me the same thing, and I again explained the situation. She told me that she would call me back. She didn't. Although, she did explain that sometimes their neighboring business took in packages for them. I have called Covan's Classics more than a dozen times, and each time, I get someone who says that they will call me back, and never does. I paid $234 for this dash, and, short of legal help, I don't think they will ever send me my item. I am currently looking in to a civil suit against them, and I hope that this matter will end soon. All in all, they are disorganized and unreliable. Sondra Phoenix, AZ Sondra Phoenix, ArizonaU.S.A.
Entity: Cumming, Georgia
Oct 19 2007
Bellair Classics Taking money and never dispatching goods Maryville Tennessee
John and his brother took a order for Chev parts from 3 South African guys with a total value of over $20.000 He sent about $2000 worth of parts he is never available on the phone faxes don't work He lies by saying this or that was sent or the stuff is leaving then the next time you phne they dont make the part anymore he forgets what he lied the revious time.This is very bad for 1 time buyers from abroad we thought that because it is a big company with a web site it would be a safe company John took the money out of our credid cards and now we have no means of recovering our money.If he was in South Africa he would be in jail by now but because he is abroad there is little we can do.We would just like to warn other people not to use this company if you are outside the U S he will take your money and never send the goods Djay Roodepoort, FloridaSouth Africa
Entity: Maryville, Tennessee
Aug 01 2008
Marble Classics owner Thor Johnson in court default Canoga Park California
The owner of this business, Thor Johnson has a civil judgement against him for over $1000 for deceptive advertising and breach of contract. He has not paid this court judgement and is in default and subject to arrest. To date, 8/1/2008 he has ignored the court. I repeat, DO NOT trust him nor buy from this company or his susidiary Viking Enterprises. He has many complaints against him at the Better Business Bureau for similar things. Dont let this happen to you! Ken framingham, MassachusettsU.S.A.
Entity: Canoga Park, California
Mar 26 2003
USA CLASSICS CREDIT CARD rip-off Uniontown Ohio
Hello My name is Tamika Beatty I reside at 815 Emory Street Wilmington, North Carolina 28405 I too have been scamed by Uniontown . I have paid them 57.00 dollars. I feel like such a fool. I AM HAPPY that I have an opportunity to help another person not to be ripped off. The one thing that I am worried about is;the fact that I gave out personal information about myself. An hopefully those people wont use it to their advantage. Tamika l. WILMINGTON, North CarolinaU.S.A.
Jun 01 2012
Loving the Classics No refund and refusal to answer communications Internet
I received multiple confirmation emails for an order I placed for a movie DVD.  This happened because the website generated a 504 Gateway Time-out error when I was checking out and resubmitted the order in error. I tried to contact the seller at the 24x7 customer service number listed on the website but, it said that the call could not be completed for that number.  So, I used email to contact the seller immediately and received no response. When multiple copies of the DVD arrived in the mail, I immediately returned one copy with a note restating the reason why.  I again used email to contact the seller informing them that the DVD was being returned and I wanted a refund of my payment amount. Since then, I have sent additional emails to the seller (at multiple email addresses) all of which have not been acknowledged. After almost a month, I've decided to open a Paypal dispute/claim, file a Ripoff Report, and file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Do NOT use this company unless you are absolutely sure that you will NEVER need to contact them aagain.
Jul 15 2011
Loving the Classics They take your money and don't deliver product , Internet
I ordered two copies of a movie for gifts June 21. After waiting 10 days for delivery I checked my bank and found payment had been made.I tried contacting the company via a form on my order confirmation and recieved an email saying they were having trouble with that form and that a response would be forthcoming within 48 hours. That was four days ago.This morning I logged onto the site and attempted to contact the company via the home page and again got a message they are having trouble. The phone number provided was not answered and when I tried to log onto my account to track the order I kept getting the message my log on was incorrect.I will never do business with this company again and would urge others to beware.
Apr 24 2009
Best DVD Classics Ripped me off Internet
On April 12, I ordered the complete series of China Beach on DVD. This web site charged my bank account immediately and sent me a confirmation of my order. That was the last I heard. I was charged for the DVD's and postage. (Isn't that mail fraud). I have emailed them twice for status and have received no response. Now, I can't even locate the web site. I hope that no one else is suckered in by this web site. Vickie Klamath Falls, OregonU.S.A.
Entity: Internet, Nationwide
Oct 21 2011
Loving the Classics No delivery, No reaction after e-mail, Empty Promisses, Fraud, Cheat, Deception, Internet
At the 9th of August I ordered The DVD Mad Little Island at www.LovingtheClassics.com and paid for it instantly via my credit card. I must have been mad! Till this very day I didn't received anything. After my first complaint they promised to send it again (14th of September). Meanwhile (21th of October) I'm a month further again, and now, after I asked for a full money return, they don't even answer my e-mails anymore. What makes it worse is, that this item was intended as a birthday gift, which I told them in September, when there was still time enough to send the DVD. So I had to make extra expenses to get another gift. At the 3rd of October, they even had the nerve to send me an e-mail for their 5th anniversary: 25% discount in October! Imagine you'll get a 25% discount and you will get nothing. That's the biggest offer ever made to me!!! At the 18th October I send them an e-mail, that I would publish this article on Ripoffreport, but they were still not willing to respond. This is the way they interact with their customers. On their website they also tell you that they have a great guarantee. Don't believe it! All lies!!!So if you want a classic, than one thing is for sure: Don't buy it from Loving the Classics!!!Very disappointing, even a turtle gets the promised DVD faster over the ocean to the Netherlands, as Loving the Classics!!!Don't waste your money on this fraudulent firm!
Oct 21 2011
Dec 27 2012
Wrestling Classics Message Board message board,crimson mask, wrestling, banning , Internet
I just wanted to let everyone know what a sorry place WrestlingClassics.com message board is.  They have this moderator named Crimson Mask from FL (Daniel L. Chernau) who bans people there for no reason at all.  He allows his butt buddies to control the message board and they try to bully new people there and then Daniel bans them.  Daniel, from Pompano Beach, FL, allows this to go on.  So be forewarned everyone.

Showing 26-50 | Showing Page 2 of 2,382