SPRINT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sprint

There may be more reports for "sprint"

For more results perform a general search for "sprint"

Showing 51-75 of 2,668 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "sprint"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Dec 15 2002
Sprint PCS ripoff Seattle Washington
I need someone to call me cause I don't know what to do about this thing cause someone called me and said I owed 362 something for a cell phone bill and I never got a cell phone but I know who used my name and where they live and how they got my ID and SSI. So someone please call me 253 473 1935 and please help me out cause I got enough things to worry about I don't need bad or worse credit. Michael Tacoma, WashingtonU.S.A.
Entity: seattle, Washington
Jan 24 2004
Sprint PCS Number Portability Nightmare Nationwide
Much like Joey from Lisle, my number port with SprintPCS was a total nightmare. I ordered a port of my SBC business landline to my existing SprintPCS cellphone on November 24th. I was told it would take up to 4 hours. A month later it still hadn't happened. During the process, I made at least 25 calls to Sprint and SBC. I spent about 20 hours total on hold. About half the time I would be lost switching to other reps. In the final analysis though, none of them, even tier 2 and supervisors, knew anything. To make a very long story short, on January 16th at 10AM, the port finally occured, at which time both my business landline AND my Sprint cellphone stopped working. Frantic calls to Sprint yeilded the same results. Nobody could do anything, and they estimated that the phone would come up in, (respectively on different calls) 15 minutes, 4 hours, 12 hours, 24 hours, and finally, 24-48 hours. This with no way for customers to contact me. About 50 hours after the phones went down, it finally came up and seems to be working. That last day, I was finally whipped. Sprint had beaten me. If I wasn't going to have a business because of Sprint's ineptitude, so be it. I'll just lie down here and die. Apparently they sensed the victory, decided there was no more fun to be had, and turned the phone on. Life is good...till next time. Steve Newark, IllinoisU.S.A.
Jan 11 2005
Sprint ripoff Shawnee Mission Kansas
I received a letter from a collection agency (Cavalry Portfolio Services) stating I owed Sprint around $432. I called Cavalry and spoke to Derrick. He said Around $232 was unpaid bill and on 01/15/03 Sprint cancelled the service and applied a $200 cancellation fee. What is this? I haven't been living there for a few years now. My roommate still lives there but has used Verizon since 2001 for long distance and can trace it through checks. I called Sprint and they had no record of me. Since it is over 2 years old, they say I have to write this Sprint address and see if they archived it. My credit history is clean. This seems unfair to have this thrown in. Why did I never get a bill from Sprint saying I owed anything ever??? If we or he ever even tried Sprint and switched back or something, we have always paid our bills. And what is this $200 cancellation fee. They claim they cancelled us for not paying? First, we pay our bills. My credit history is clean. Second, why no letters sent to us saying we ever owed anything? Third, since when can Sprint charge a home phone long distance a $200 cancellation fee for them cancelling us? It seems when I look all over the net, Sprint does this to cell phone users. Shame on Sprint! There actions disgust me. With all the terrible things going on in the world, these greedy jerks will karmically pay one day!!!!! What can I do? It seems I am powerless and can't get any details. I can't believe collection agency or Sprint can't give me any other information. I have to write snailmail to find out about these charges? It seems they make it hard for you to see how they are ripping you off. This threatening me by ruining my perfect credit is harassment and had caused me tremendous anger and anxiety. I work so hard, like many other people, to live a good life. Sprint you suck and should go out of business! Sincerely, Elizabeth Schenectady, New YorkU.S.A.
Entity: Shawnee Mission, Kansas
Jan 10 2005
Sprint Pcs ripoff Dallas Texas
I recently had a eye opening experience with Sprint Customer Care and I am livid- this is a copy of the email I submitted and a copy of the email I received back. I have dealt with their incompentance for 3 years but this is the last straw. I am in call center managment for a living and I know that this can be done better. Customer Name: Kimber Sprint PCS Phone Number: ### Account Number: ### Form: Ask A Question-Manage Topic: Other ========================================================= Question: In december I contacted Sprint to order a new phone. I was informed then that if I added an additional line (AT NO COST) That qualified me for a $150.00 credit. I signed up for that paid the 29.99 difference for the phone. The first phone that you all shupped you sent to the wrong address. I finally got the phone last Wednesday, on Thuresday when I called into activitate the new phone I am not sure what happened. 3 hours later I was on 5 inches of solid ice with my 2 small children in my car and my services was turned off. For 3 hours my husband was worried to death we had slid off the road and we were hurt. I am not sure what You did to my bill, but I want it fixed. I had a to make a paymen to get the service restored and I didnt even have a bill due at that moment. I called into your customer care center 5 times and spent a grand total of 9 hours explaning what was happening to your incopentant agents only to be transfered to a differnt department and disconecteed to being told this wasnt their problem and I just needed to wait. This leval of customer service sucks and I will be reporting you to the better business bureau FIX MY BILL Kimber L Seal This was their response to me. Dear Kimber, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. You activated the new subscription as of December 29, 2004. The phone in the amount of $179.99 for this subscription was charged to your account. This resulted in the estimated due balance on your account to exceed the $200.00 account spending limit and the services got suspended as of January 06, 2004. The credit of $150.00 against the phone charge will reflect on your next invoice. So, in total you will only be charged $29.99 for the phone on the next invoice. Be assured about that. Please wait for your next invoice to be generated and write back to us if you find incorrect charges on it. Also, I noticed that for the inconvenience you have experienced, you have been given the 50 percent discount on the monthly service charges on the primary subscription. This credit will reflect on your next invoice. I appreciate the time you've spent to write to us and I am sure that I have sufficiently provided you with useful information about your concern. However, if you need any further information, please feel free to contact me. It is our pleasure to serve you. Have a great day! Detra A. Sprint eCare Kimber Dallas, TexasU.S.A.
Entity: Internet
Jul 23 2002
Sprint slamming Woodstock Illinois
In 1997 I was slammed by Sprint. It all started when I received a phone call from my local cable company. They asked me if I would like to switch to Sprint and in return I would receive $5 off my cable bill every month. I said No thank you . About a month later, I received a bill from Sprint. I called Sprint and asked them why I have a bill from them, as I never requested their service. They told me they were authorized to switch my service through my cable company, due to the special promotion going on at that time. I told them I received a special promotion phone call from my cable company and that I had refused it. I was then told that I needed to call my cable company to dispute this. I called my cable company and was told that they had no authorization to switch my service and I needed to call Sprint to resolve the matter. Realizing I was getting the run around, I called my original phone service provider, (AT$T)and they told me to pay THEM ( NOT Sprint) and they would take care of the matter for me. AT$T,My original provider said I had been slammed and they would immediately switch me back over. I was immediately switched back to my original provider and I paid the amount owed. To this day, the bill is still on my credit report as delinquent. I now have attorneys sending me letters for collection. I have called the AT&T and they tell me they can't help me, because the account doesn't exsist anymore. I have tried to call Sprint, but cannot get hold of a live person. I have called the cable company, but they say they cannot help me. I have also called the attorney's office that is sending the collection letters. After relating the story to the young lady that only deals with Sprint collection accounts, she told me she just doesn't know. After asking her if there was anyone there that MIGHT KNOW SOMETHING, to HELP me resolve this matter, she replied Well, I am the only one here that deals with Sprint cases, and I just dont know...giggle giggle...I have never heard of this kind of thing before in my whole life. After several more I just don't know's and stupid giggles, I thanked her for her help and hung up. I AM AT MY WITS END WITH THIS SPRINT BS!!!! Andrea Woodstock, Illinois
Entity: Woodstock, Illinois
Apr 22 2003
Sprint ripoff Shawnee Mission Kansas
I am reporting the ripoff of Sprint's charging casual billing rates for direct-dialed phone calls both local toll and intra-state after I called Sprint telling them that I no longer wanted them to be my long distance carrier and that I no longer wanted them to handle my local toll calls. Since no one at Sprint told me I would be required to also call my dial tone provider(SBC)ordering them to remove Sprint from the switch this LEGALLY allowed Sprint to charge casual rates for any direct dialed calls from that time forward. I had a Sprint section of my phone bill go from about $120 down to $7.11 after SBC adjusted it this month. The irony of the matter is that the C.P.U.C. approved these tariffs. Very simply stated, this excessive, yet LEGAL billing should not exist ANYWHERE in the U.S., but it does. Marlin Los Angeles, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Shawnee Mission, Kansas
Jul 05 2001
Sprint phone card absurdity!!
I was on the road, making many calls on my 10 cents a minute phone card, and half the time, when I was asked by the voice prompt to Press 1 to make a calling card call, I would press 1 and I would not advance. I would wait, the options would be repeated, yet pressing 1 still yielding nothing. Soon, a human voice would come on saying What number are you calling and what is your calling card number? I would tell him/her, and then talk - all the while thinking I would be billed 10 cents a minute. NO! Sprint considers this unintentional use of an operator a station-to-station call and slaps on a $5.50 surcharge for every call!! And inflates the per/minute cost!! I would NEVER have intentionally chosen an operator, and CERTAINLY not had I been warned about the charge!!!
Entity: Irving, Texas
Oct 10 2000
Sprint PCS Rip-OFF
I bought 2 Sprint PCS phones for over $200 each. One never worked properly with a drop out rate of about 80% of the calls. Each time Sprint customer service was called, I had to wait at least 30 minutes. They told me that I needed a software upgrade. Try that for a while...stilll didin't work. Several times, supervisors tole me that they would send a phone return kit. They never did. Then they said it was out of warranty (after telling me several times to try this or try that for a while). Sprint customer service has been completely uncooperative. I have cancelled my Sprint long distance (used over 15 years) and am cancelling my Earthlink (Sprint owned) account.
Aug 08 2000
Sprint PCS quality is terrible
I moved to Denver about 6 months ago and bought a Sprint PCS phone. I can't place or recieve calls half the time. I can make a call from the exact same place (my office for example), Monday no calls will come in or go out, Tuesday I get calls and can place calls...and the signal meter must mean nothing, I've had full strength and my calls don't work... I also will get messages 2 or 3 days AFTER they have been left my family, friends and customers. Very annoying. I call and complain, they just offer to upgrade my software on the phone. I've done this and not much changes in my service. I asked to try a different phone, to see if maybe that was the problem, but Sprint said that I would have to BUY another phone. I spent over $200 on a Motorola Timeport and *try* to use the 500 minutes a month service. Thanks for nothing! Often, a friend will call me at work to tell me they called my PCS phone and they got a message saying that the phone is not in service. I figured they misdialed, but they were using a speed dial to get me...so one day it will work, the next they get a message saying the phone is not in service!!?!? Huh? I was once offered a service credit, but it never appeared. Anyone else having problems with PCS service and/or certain phones? I don't want to change phone #'s, but it pisses me off to pay all this money and get lousy service.
Aug 28 2001
DON'T USE SPRINT PCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SPRINT HAD A DEAL OVER THE INTERNET FOR A FREE PHONE WITH 1500 MINUTES A MONTH FOR $49.99/MONTH. I OF COURSE SEE A GOOD DEAL I GO FOR IT. A FEW DAYS LATER I RECIEVED THE PHONE AND IT WAS ALREADY ACTIVATED AND READY TO GO. I WAS HAPPY ABOUT THAT (THAT WAS THE ONLY THING THEY DID THAT WAS GOOD). THREE DAYS LATER I GOT MY FIRST BILL! $59!!!! NO WAY I THOUGHT, BUT I WENT AHEAD AND PAID IT. 2 WEEKS DOWN THE ROAD MY PHONE WAS DISCONNECTED. I CALLED SPRINT AND THEY SAID TO ME THAT I HAD OVER GONE MY MONTHLY MINUTES PLUS THE $200 OVER BALANCE. I WAS PISSED. I TOLD THEM THAT THERE WAS NO WAY IN HELL THEY WERE RIGHT. I TOLD THEM WHAT I HAD SIGNED UP FOR AND WHAT I WAS JUST TOLD I GOT. I TOLD THEM I WANTED TO SPEAK WITH A MANAGER WHEN THE PHONE MYSTERIOUSLY GOT DISCONNECTED! I CALLED BACK AND GOT THE SAME CHICK, SHE SAT THERE AND YELLED AT ME FOR 20 MINUTES ON HOW BITCHY I WAS. SO OF COURSE I ASKED FOR THE MANAGER, WE MYSTERIOUSLY GOT DISCONNECTED AGAIN!!!! I COULDN'T UNDERSTAND IT AND STILL DON'T. IT HAS BEEN 7 MONTHS AND THEY HAVE THE CREDITORS AFTER ME FOR THIS.DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANK YOU!
Entity: DALLAS, TEXAS
Apr 02 2002
Sprint does not give true billing costs Westwood Kansas
In approximately November or December of 2001 I switched my long-distance and regional toll service to Sprint. At that time I was told that there would be a $5.95 per month charge for long-distance service after an introductory period. However, I switched my service to another carrier before this introductory service ended. But, upon calling Sprint's Customer Service Office, I was told that the $5.95 per month charge was for regional toll service also. This was never disclosed to me when I switched to Sprint. Furthermore, I am now incurring late charges and being told by Sprint that my account has been reported to the National Credit Bureau(s). despite the fact that I have been arguing these charges. I do not mind paying what I fairly owe, but I do not appreciate being gouged. I was never told there was a monthly charge for regional toll service. I'm not surprised, and do you know why? I've been very dissatisfied with your company in the past. But given the nature of this problem, I'll take my business elsewhere from now on. And I'll definitely tell other people about my negative experience so they can avoid it in the future. Here's what I'd like to see happen: I want Sprint to credit the late charges, monthly charges for regional toll service, and to contact the National Credit Bureau(s) to have them remove the negative information Sprint has provided them about me. Scott amherst, New York
Entity: Westwood, Kansas
62, Report #20739
May 13 2002
Sprint Motorola Radio Ripoff Atlanta Georgia
In November 2001 I answered an unsolicited e-mail ad saying that I would get 2 Motorola FRS Radios, a $100 value for switching my Long Distance carrier to Sprint. I never received the radios in spite of making repeated calls inquiring about it. On May 9, 2002 I finally received a certificate for the radios, dated May 2, 2002....but the certificate EXPIRED May 6, 2002 which was three days before I got it. Also, my bill shows a heading of Sprint 7 cents a minute anytime. The next line shows the billing rate, which turns out to be 10 cents a minute. They were also charging me 6 or 7 bucks a month even if I didn't use their service. I have filed a complaint with the Michigan Public Service Commision. Mark Muskegon, Michigan
Entity: Atlanta, Georgia
Apr 11 2006
Sprint ripoff Nationwide
i have been a sprint customer for 4 years or more over the years i have been over charged on numerous accounts have had the acc out adjusted on numerous accounts i just brought a new 300.00 phon from sprint had called several different times about the phon constantly dropping calls the last time i checked my accout balance i had a credit of 32.00 dollars about 2 to 3 days later i had a balance of over 200.00 dollars i talked to several different reps from the tellin me my pass word wasn't right to i had redone a verbal contract to finally i had downloaded 5 to 6 different ring tone the last lady i spoke to was so rude and she was just going to make me have done the downloads and to verbally renewing my contract hat i finally had had enough i said to just cut the phones off not to mention the phones had even been cut off before for no reason at all this has been going on for years. Why did i stay with sprint so long because all my family and friends have sprint but i have had enough of sprint can anyone please help !!!!! Tracy Dalls, TexasU.S.A.
Dec 17 2005
Sprint ripoff Cincinnati Ohio
I baught my cell phone on November 23 2005 and recieved a bill on December 13 2005 saying I owed them $97.86 for my new phone. I call them to asked them about it, That told me there was a problem on there end and thay took off sum money and I thought it was over . Then thay sent me to collection because I was late on my payment and I talked to them because I have only had my new phone for less than 25 day's and on December 17 2005 thay turned off my phone, I called them again asking them why thay did this and thay told me it was a computer problem but still I have only had my cell for less than 25 day's. I am in contact with them by of E Mail and thought it was taken care of but I still having problems with Sprint. Jeff Granger, IndianaU.S.A.
Entity: Cincinnati, Ohio
65, Report #191134
May 11 2006
Sprint Pcs ripoff Internet
I Look at a copy of my credit report and got a suprise when i saw a collection from a company called Afni collecting for sprint pcs. I have never had a sprint account nor had a reason to have one.i called them and they then told me to call thier fraud dept.after all the horror stories i have heard im not going to send them my info. what should i do? thank you Reggie lk elsinore, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Internet
Feb 24 2006
Sprint ripoff Nationwide
I have had sprint for a little over a year and I have to call sprint every month because they always try to rip me off. There is 5 of us that has sprint and we have to call in all the time. Amanda Nevada, MissouriU.S.A.
Dec 20 2003
Sprint ripoff Rochester new york
my sprint phone and service have been active since october 2002 the bills paid on time and the phone maintained, after only one year the phone no longer works, it searches for the service but never finds it i was told that it was in roaming mode, of course since i did not purchase an extended warranty, no one can help me, they do expect me to pay for a phone which i have not been able to use for the past two months. the phones are junk phones which i am told by their own reps, it would be easier and cheaper to replace than to repair. Catherine fairport, New YorkU.S.A.
Feb 04 2004
Sprint Pcs ripoff Florida
inconsistant billing errors and i purchased a camera phone at radio shack and said i could get the rebate which was 120.0 and i find out from sprint i will not get it and i never would have purchased the phone if i wasnt going o get the reabte. Debbie 92649, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Dec 03 2007
Sprint worst services Dallas Texas
i have brought a phone from sprint and i had to pay for a deposit. so, i gave sprint my account number so they could get $100.00 deposit.so,they sent me a text message,said they was going to cut my phone off. so, i called them they say,they didn't get my deposit. i had a bad times for them to get my deposit and they have the worst customer service. i want to talk to the supervisor, he going to tell me,he is the supervisor. i didn't know sprint was like that. i adviser people to go another cell phone company. i am really displease with sprint. i don't ever want sprint service no more. Roosevelt memphis, TennesseeU.S.A.
Entity: Dallas, Texas
Sep 17 2007
Sprint Complete lack of contract Sherman Texas
Sprint is a completely dishonest and corrupt company. They are unable to even respond to a coherent letter that follows their own guidelines set in the monthly statement for dispute resolution. They cannot produce a contract or written document with me agreeing to a change of my existing contract which terminated in November 2006. I was on month to month and they insist on billing me a cancellation charge even when their own operator agreed I did not need to pay. Please see below for the past three letters sent to them: LETTER 1: 07-23-2007 Account #013******** RE: Sprint Service Bill Dated May 7, 2007 Sprint PO Box 79357 City of Industry, CA 91716 1-888-788-4727 Dear Sir or Madam, This is the second time this letter has been sent to you. Please do not continue to send me a statement without further looking into the following matter: I received my final bill for my Sprint Services, originally started on 11/2004 and canceled by your operators in 4/2007, and it has listed an 'Other Charges' of $150.00 and additional charges of $21.11 for taxes and surcharges. I hereby dispute these charges as they are not valid and have no basis for billing. As listed under 'Other Important Information', this notice shall be considered my dispute of the erroneous amount owed prior to the 60 day requirement. I further consider my account closed and paid in full as the appropriate billing charges of $43.00 for the service period of 4/07/2007 to 5/06/2007 are paid in full via electronic transfer on 5/02/2007. Please update your records on my account. My account was closed, no contract exists between myself and Sprint as of 4/2007 when the account was terminated. Sprint does not have any legal signature or otherwise, verbal / electronic agreement, to amend my contract beyond the original close period of 11/2006 therefore my account is not subject to a termination fee. Regards, Mar***** LETTER 2 08-25-2007 Account #013********* RE: Sprint Collection Notice Dated August 10th, 2007 Sprint PO Box 2307 Sherman, TX 75091 1-888-788-4727 Dear Sir or Madam, I completely dispute the balance you have listed in collections of 190.10 as it is for a cancellation charge of 150.00 for which I am not liable. I am not under contract with Sprint, nor was I under any contractual obligation at the time of my cancellation of account. Not only was I not under a written contract, Sprints operators canceled my service in April of 2007 with my consent and no obligation beyond normal charges for service. Your charges are not valid and have no basis for billing. This notice shall be considered my dispute of the erroneous amount owed prior to the 30 day requirement. I further consider my account closed and paid in full as the appropriate billing charges of $43.00 for the service period of 4/07/2007 to 5/06/2007 are paid in full via electronic transfer on 5/02/2007. Please update your records on my account. My account was closed, no contract exists between myself and Sprint as of 4/2007 when the account was terminated. Sprint does not have any legal signature or otherwise, verbal / electronic agreement, to amend my contract beyond the original close period of 11/2006 therefore my account is not subject to a termination fee. Please note enclosed letter which has been forwarded with the past three billing statements. Regards, LETTER 3: To Collection Agency 09-17-2007 Account #013********* RE: Sprint Collection Notice - 9/10/2007 GC Services PO Box 7850 Baldwin Park, CA 91706 1-800-811-0626 Dear Sir or Madam, I completely dispute the balance you have listed in collections of 190.10 as it is for a cancellation charge of 150.00 for which I am not liable. I am not under contract with Sprint, nor was I under any contractual obligation at the time of my cancellation of account. Not only was I not under a written contract, Sprints operators canceled my service in April of 2007 with my consent and no obligation beyond normal charges for service. Your charges are not valid and have no basis for billing. This notice shall be considered my dispute of the erroneous amount owed prior to the 30 day requirement. Please provide me a contract or instrument bearing my signature or concurrence with the terms beyond November 2006 whereas my original contract with Sprint Company terminated. As I am sure you are aware the Fair Credit Reporting Act, (FCRA) does not allow mis-leading or erroneous information to be posted to my credit file and allows me certain restitution against such reporting. Please advise Sprint that they need to follow up with those that follow their own guidelines for disputing amounts owed, rather than completely ignoring now a total of 5 follow up letters. Please note enclosed letters which has been forwarded with the past three billing statements as well as to the collection notice on 8/10/2007 to Sprint. Regards, Mar****** CC: www.consumerist.com : www.ripoffreport.com BBB of Greater Kansas City 8080 Ward Parkway, Suite 401 Kansas City, MO 64114 Enc: 2 Emon Broomfield, ColoradoU.S.A. Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Sprint
Entity: Sherman, Texas
Jan 23 2008
Sprint overcharges Atlanta Georgia
Sprint employees have no clue what they're doing!! It took 3 months for them to correct the name on caller ID once I had the bill put in my name. I paid my bill last month online, but their website never took it, my bank statement shows SPRINT with a $0 amount. Now they won't remove the late fees! I'll give them their $2 but I surely won't renew my contract with them, or will the rest of my friends & family!! Have they no idea about the customer is always right? Too bad they loose in the long run, how pitiful! Sharon Coral Springs, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: Atlanta, Georgia
Feb 04 2008
Sprint/Nextel Customer Service Incompetence United States Nationwide
I have been a nextel customer for years. I deceided I wanted to purchase a new phone as I had my other one for 2 years and it was not working as well anymore. I went online to see what kind of deal I could get and saw that I could get a phone for free due to my allowence credit. I purchased the phone online and had it sent to my Bill To address, where I get my monthly bills. After 2 weeks I didn't get the phone and called customer service on my phone. I was transferred to someplace overseas and explained the situation to the represenative who told me that it was returned back due to there was no apartment number included. I explained that I didn't know how that could be but advised that I would like them to reship the phone and confirm the address is correct. He stated that they cannot reorder the phone since it was back in the warehouse and I would have to do it myself. After fighting with him for about 1 minute I requested his supervisor. I spoke with the supervisor and he advised me that I would have to go online and order the phone myself again. I finally gave in with the supervisor on the phone with me & attempted to re-order the phone. When I tried to it had now stated I had to pay for the phone. I advised them of this and he said wellyou pay now and get a refund later in an accent I can barely understand. I told him NO I will not be doing that cuz when I purchased the phone it was FREE and that was the whole point. The supervisor stated there was nothing they could do for me. I told them to clear my account making sure my contract didn't renew and cancel the order and send me confirmation in writing. They agreed, however I never received anything. About 3 weeks later I went into a store to look at phones again and when I wanted to purchase one, they again told me I had to pay full price as I had just purchased one and wouldnt be available for a credit until October 2008. I immediately went home and contacted customer service and explained my situation to 7 different people before someone told me that they can't help me because I have a corporate account. They transferred me there and while I was explaining my situation, the represenative was not listening to me at all and asking very stupid questions about the matter. I finally asked for a supervisor who I got who updated my account and put the ability of my credit back on the account and advised that if I called in they would give the credit towards a new phone. Finally, I thought it was resolved. I called the next day to purchase a phone and went through the process and paid. The next day I saw that they had debited me twice instead of once and had to call again and speak with 3 people before a credit was issued. All is fine I get the phone and call to activate it and its working fine. About 2 weeks after reciveing the phone I started getting text messages from Sprint stating that I am past due on my account and owe money, which was odd because I had paid last months bill and a month hadn't even passed yet. It wasn't due for about 5 more days, So I went online the next day just to check and figured I would make my payment now, when I saw a bill for $598.00. My monthly bill for two plans never goes over $124.00. I immediately got on the phone and got someone who actually took the time to research the account and found out that 2 new accounts had been added when I purchased this phone and they stated that I had usage on it. NO way!! The person who sold me the phone screwed up big time and I was being held accountable. We finally got it straightened out and their accounting department removed everything, including the monthly portion that I owed, which I know they did it on accident because they really just don't know what they are doing. Its nice to know I can count on a company like this. After this contract, I AM DONE. Nextel used to be a great company and Sprint has damaged them. Beware when you are doing business with them and if you are purchasing a new phone, use a Visa Credit Card for protection. They don't know what they are doing and don't care because its not their money. Kudos goes to the one represenative who actually took the time to help me. At least you will know that 1 in 10 times you call you will get someone that actually cares. Anonymous Elgin, IllinoisU.S.A.
73, Report #191448
May 14 2006
Sprint unexplained charges Ripoff National
Evry thing with sprint was going great until i called to cancel all additional fees(internet/textmesseging ect.) Next mouth a charge of 70$ arrives acording to them from one of the phonesn on my family plan for 127 txt.each text message suposebly cost 10cents so the cost is iracional.The next moth thing returnred to normal.Then 4 months later one of the phones was stolen that same day i called and asked for the phone to be disconnected by then they told me that the phone had a charge of 83 dollars of Wallpapors ringers ect. they also said they would not discount them.When i called to ask for the additional fees to be disconectad i also ask for all the phones to be blocked so that they can't acces the internet to buy rigntons.So i got a used phone from a friend i verefied the phone was clear and then i called to acctivate it they acctivated the old phone 30 dollars more of charges.Then their the txt charges that keep on appearing were the amount sent those not match the amount charges over just 8 months more than 300 of mystery charges Luis malden, MassachusettsU.S.A.
Entity: 11300Corporate Avenue, Nationwide
Oct 23 2006
Sprint ripoff Dallas texas
Sprint has the worst customer service ever. I wish I never signed a contract with them because their customer service people are liars. I called numerous times and kept calling back because of dropped calls imagine that a dropped call from sprint! Each time I spoke to a customer service rep they told me something totally different. ALL employees of sprint should remember we are your customers and we pay your salary! It's time for all sprint employees to get one handbook and learn the rules of the company. The service on my phone is horrible ! If I see more than 2 bars my eyes bulge from my head! (laughing) Thanks for the horrible service; I can't wait for the end of my contract! marie cocoa beach, FloridaU.S.A.
May 14 2008
SPRINT UNETHICAL PRACTICES Dallas Texas
In April, 2008, I purchased two phones via the phone from sprint. I paid for the phones with my credit card. Sprint did not apply the money for the phones to the purchase of the phones, but applied the money to my service bill. I know this is unethical because when I authorized payment for the phones I authorized payment for phones. How can a company take my money and do what they want to do? This is not good business. Now my bill is $574.86. In addition, I was told I would receive instant rebates for the phones when I called to activate the phones. I did not receive a rebate at all. When I called to dispute their actions, I was told that the rebate was a mail in rebate. Well, that is not what I was told! So now the boxes that the phones came in are thrown away, and I don't get a rebate! I had faith in teh company representative to tell me accurate data. This is totally crazy! I believe they did this because they figured out how to maximize the amount of money they get from me. It appears that sprint is money hungry and they will do whatever they can to make as much money as they can. Just like billing customers one month in advance. For what? Bill people for what they have used. The executives have lost focus of what's most important and that is the customer. And, I feel raped by these people, forced to bend over and be taken advantage of. Robyn Columbus, OhioU.S.A.
Entity: Dallas, Texas