STORES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: stores

There may be more reports for "stores"

For more results perform a general search for "stores"

Showing 1-25 of 45,356 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "stores"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Sep 10 1999
TARGET STORES SUCK!
AUG. 20, 1999 - Four weeks ago I took back a gift from my mother back to their Boca Raton, Fla store to exchange it for something more useful to me. We went through the paperwork and they agreed to give me a store credit which was fine with me as I had other items that I needed more than the electric tooth brush that I was returning. As it was a gift from a family member and I had no receipt I was asked for my drivers license. I produced my South African license which had my photo/signature etc. I was told that this was not good enough, that I had to have a US license. I thought this was nonsense and asked to see the manager. A Mr. Sunil Harrpypersad arrived. He told me the same thing and then added that any of the 52 states licenses would be fine. I asked him about the 52 STATES?! He told me that Hawaii and Puerto Rico were the latest states. While in the store I spoke to their 800 number Guest Relations department with no better or more sensible reply. I left the item and my business card with this fellow and told him that it was returned and I expected that they would send me a check for the return amount. Two hours later I attempted to phone the firms executive office in Minneapolis to complain. The operators would NOT put my call through to the executive office, would not give out the name or fax of their firms President and repeatedly transferred my calls to the same Guest Relations department that was now part of my complaint. I got the firms presidents name (Gregg Steinhafel)from the local reference desk at the library and faxed him later that day at 612 304 5104, I followed up with a mailed Priority Mail letter and included the 20 minute tape of my dealings with their operators and their pig headed refusal to identify themselves or put me through to the President/Executive Office. I have never heard from Target in regard to my complaint and have gotten no check from them for the item that I left with Mr. 52 States Harrypersad. This company has its head stuck so far up its own ass that it is a wonder they havent suffocated. W. Harris P O Bx 5117 Cape Town 8000 South Africa
Entity: Minneapolis MN, Minnesota
Nov 06 2008
BoxCar Stores Fraud Atlanta Georgia
Jerry Hoffman is live, and well in Atlanta Ga.He is under another company name.I called a old number that i had with a phone number that he didnt know.He pick up, and ask as if he was someone elso but i no his voice.I work for jerry for a month ,and he wrote me a check for my services .He put a stop payment on the check the same date with in minute of writing the check.I have a friend that worked at the bank were the check was written, and was told that he had done this to many people.I have a judgement in the court, but can not get my money.I have written him off ,but someone will catch up with him. Darryl Atlanta, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Entity: Atlanta, Georgia
Nov 12 2001
BESTBUYDEPARTMENT STORES
BEST BUY STORES DOES'NT GIVE MUCH OF ANY CUSTOMER SERVICE ON MOST ANYTHING THEY SELL , MY WIFE'S MOTHER BOUGHT FROM THEM, AN eMACHINE , WELL IT DEVELOPED POBUBULEMS IN 6 MO.S SO WE TOOK IT TO BEST BUY WHO SAID THEY WOULD NOT TOUCH IT & WE'ED HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE MANUFACTURER ,WHILE WE WAITED WE WWERE THERE AN HOUR IN LINE , ( 3RD. ) PERSON IN LINE WE WACHED EMPLOYEES STAND AROUND BEHIND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE COUNTHER AAND SAY TO OTHER EMPLOYEES THERE'S NOTHING FOR ME TO DO.ALL THE WHILE ONE CUSTOMER SERVICE CLERK HANDELES TWO LINES ARGUES VENIMOUSLY WITH ONE CUSTOMER. WE WERE TOLD TO TAKE IT TO THE MANUFACTURE WHO SAYS IT WILL BE 4-6 MOS. BY THE TIME WE RECIEVE IT AGAIN ! I'VE ALREADY PAID A REPUTABLE COMPUTER REPAIR TO FIX THE TROUBLE, IT WAS WORTH THE $50
Entity: Nationwide
Feb 19 2004
Stores Online ripoff Orem Utah
I went to a stores online seminar and listened to the testimonies and thought it was a good deal at the time. I talked to a couple of representatives with stores online and they assured me we could make good money using the services they offered. They told me if I was able to use my friend's credit card for the initial start up fee of 300.00 they would give me 6 web stores. They said I could cancel the contract if I didn't like it and let them know soon as possible. So I used my friend's card and paid them and went home and read everything like they said and I couldn't understand any of it. I knew I was messed up so I had to sign on one of the sites in the disks they gave me to get help and I started understanding some of the things and that's when they told me I had to have a coach and buy other services and provide products and that they were just a website. That's how I understood it. They made me even more confused as I still am. I told them I wanted out of the program and they sent me through a big chain of people and even confused me more and said I signed a contract and I was bound and that I had to pay them even if I didn't ever use their services. They told me I was obligated when I signed on one of the disks to get information from them. Then I started researching what I got myself into and found out storesonline had lots of bad reports and I reported them to BBB and many other agencies that I can't remember now until I look them all up. I feel like I was the one scammed and If I want out I don't see why they can't release me. I'm not using anything they gave me and I tried to send the material back and they said it would be refused so to not bother. Then one day after complaining enough they gave me a guy and he said he would see if he could help me and cancel my services with them and I never heard a word again until I got a sarcastic call on the phone today on Febuary 19,2004 during my sleep time at around 1:30. I sleep days. He asked when I was going to pay my 6100 dollars owed them and I told him I don't use the service and he asked me what kind of scam I am trying to pull on them and that they wanted the money now and I was payments behind now and I told him to quit calling and he said I would hear from him everyday now until I paid the debt I owed them and I told him I couldn't pay it and that I dont want it anymore and he was very rude. I don't see why I have to pay for a service I don't use and they know that they lied to me at the seminar so I don't see why they want to do this to people. They should ban them from Louisiana. If they keep harrassing me I guess I'll have to get a lawyer and try to sort all this out. I think people should start picketting the seminars when they come in town and let other people know what they are up to so maybe just one person doesn't have to go through what I am right now with all the harrassing calls and lies they tell you. It's been so long since I've heard anything about payment now until this call today I'll have to get all my stuff together and who all I reported them to. I really thought maybe they canceled my services until now. I guess they wait long enough for you to forget everything about all the stuff then come back at you. These guys are really good talkers. They made me feel stupid. I don't know what to do. I really feel conned or scammed. I just want out of this service they lied to me about. Disappointed in Louisiana Fred Shreveport, LouisianaU.S.A. Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Storesonline STOP! ..before you think about using the Better Business Bureau (BBB)... CLICK HERE to see how other consumers were victimized by the BBB's false or misleading information. Don't be fooled! It has been reported, when there are thousands of complaints and other investigations underway by authorities, the BBB has no choice but to finally give an UNsatisfactory rating to a BBB member business that is paying the BBB big membership fees every year. When a business is reported that is NOT a BBB member, BBB files WILL more likely show an UNsatisfactory rating, then reportedly shake down that company to become a member of the BBB. One positive thing about the BBB is, either way, if a business has an unsatisfactory rating with the BBB, you can be sure, the business is bad. But what about all those BBB member businesses that had complaints filed against them? Consumers never get to hear about them. What about the BBB advertising to the public? Is this a false and misleading perception they are giving about consumer confidence when dealing with a business? Click here to understand more of what consumers and business alike are saying about the BBB. You decide. ..Remember. The BBB membership is not earned, it's paid for! CLICK HERE to read about Credit Card Scams... find out how to get your money back. *Rip-off Report Investigation provides valuable information.
Sep 10 2003
Stores Online Product not received Orem Utah
You don't need to know how to use a computer. That is basicaly what was said at the seminar we when to, So me knowing a little more than the average PC user, decided that it would be a good opportunity to get started with. When I got the information I realized that the form required for the SOL programer, was extreamly complicated to fill out, so I decided to build the site my self. After about 10 months of reading and chatting with customer service and working hard to get the site up and running I realized that customer service was not giving me acurate information and that there were program bugs/errors in my storefront unrelated to my use of the program. When I first told customer service about the problem they didn't believe me, finaly they admitted there was a problem and they told me they would fix it. After about two weeks of waiting and calling for them to fix it, I realize that if I did have a good buisness online I would not be able to trust this company/scam with it. That is some of the highlights of my experience with SOL. PS: I find it kind of strange that people who supposedly had a good experience with SOL would even bother coming here or would even know that there were people complaining, unless they were being compensated by some unknown sorce ? Abraham Abraham Wilson, WisconsinU.S.A.
Jan 03 2003
STORES ON LINE rip-off OREM Utah
I bought the stores on line package two months ago and after many failed attempts at getting my store on line,i could not. I contacted the so called on line help 4 or 5 times to no avail. the last time i tryed to contact them they sent me an email stating i was on their spammers list. I don't know if it will do any good, but i wrote to them and demanded the return of my money.Surely this kind thing must be illegal. Thank You. BOB RAYTOWN, MissouriU.S.A.
Entity: OREM, Utah
Sep 20 2011
cymax stores AWFUL!!! Internet
sent the wrong item, would not pick up phone or respond to emails;It took me 4 months to finally get my couch, only because I complained to BBB.org.I wasted hours and hours on the phone and writing emails, and they don't care after they have your money.AVOID !!!!!!!!!!!
Entity: , Internet
Feb 23 2012
Suntek stores Poor customer service, faulty goods. Internet
Avoid at all costs!  I ordered a Dell power board over the internet from a company with a UK web address, Suntek stores. Two weeks later when I hadnt heard a thing I emailed them, several emails later they replied telling me the item is being shipped from Hong Kong and will take about 15 days. I checked their UK website again and found in the small print that items may be shipped from Hong Kong and usually take about 15 days to the UK.  Make that 20-25 days and that would be more accurate. Try surviving without a laptop for 25 minutes never mind 25 days. However, I fitted the part and it worked, more later.At a later date I wanted to purchase an Ultrasound massager and found Suntek much cheaper than anyone else. So being prepared to wait, I ordered it. Another 25 days or so later it arrived. A characteristic of the ultrasound massager is that you cannot tell if it works and having not felt any benefit from the instrument I search the internet for a way to test it. I found and tried several and the massager was a dud. I contacted Suntek and they offered me a refund of 3 of the 17.66 that it cost. I refused of course and after a lengthy battle got them up to 8. Due to the high cost of postage to Hong Kong, which I would have to pay for, I excepted the refund. To be fair it came through quickly but the fact remains that I paid Suntek 9.66 for nothing.  That isnt the end though. The power board I fitted in October 2011 has now gone wrong as well. I emailed Suntek for advice on what to do about it and they ignored me. I have emailed them many more times about the faulty item but they do not respond at all, they are not interested, theyve got my money thats all they are interested in. I have tried them on every email address I can find, they refuse to acknowledge me.  So my advice is, if anyone is tempted to buy anything from Suntek stores DONT, buy a lotto ticket instead.
Entity: , Internet
Mar 21 2012
Michael's Stores Return Policy - Identity Theft Cincinnati, Ohio
I had the misfortune of making my first return ever at Michaels yesterday. I didnt realize that even though it was a small cash purchase from 2 days earlier and for which I had a receipt, when the cashier asked for my driver's license that she would swipe it into their computer. It happened before I could stop her. Please, be aware that even though they say they encript the data, you are placing yourself at greatly increased risk of identity theft when you make a return at Michaels. This policy is probably posted somewhere in the store, but it does not appear on your receipt. Buyer Beware.
Entity: Cincinnati, Ohio
10, Report #191975
May 17 2006
Target Stores ripoff Fort Worth Texas
This store constantly short changes me. They offer store coupons that they won't accept. Numerous price descrepancies in products from what is listed and what is charged. Donald Fort Worth, TexasU.S.A.
Entity: Fort Worth, Texas
Jan 23 2006
Eclectique Stores total ripoff Woodstock Maryland
This is the worst company the phone numbers posted on the web site are not working and they will charge your credit card and MAYBE you will receive the item in about 2 months. First you will receive message that the item will ship in 2-4 days but don't fall for that it will not ship for another month or more, nobody will call you nobody that you can call the e-mail its a waist of your time.Finaly you will receive yahoo shortcut to rate this company and their website and if you rate it poor that is the only time they will contact you threatening that they will sue you for ruining their company. After 2 months of treats and frustration I received the item, which they promised to return it and give me my money back. The only one who returned my money was my bank. BE VERY VERY CAREFULL DEALING WITH THESE SCAMMERS. Barney San Francisco, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Woodstock, Maryland
Dec 06 2004
Stores Online ripoff mislead Orem Utah
The materials included from the sale did not allow a layperson to understand or accomplish the goals stated by the company. During the rpesentation and additional training classes was promised at no additional charge, and a video available for those who could not attend the boot camp training seminar. After three months no class was schedualed and the default training video said to replace it, was had no planned realse date. after realizing my mistake I checked over the contract, which primarily focused on discrediting the testimonials used in the sales presentation. The contract also contained a number of typos (not a good sign). Michael b. Castro Valley, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Aug 02 2005
Stores Online king scam artists Ripoff Orem Utah
I too was sucked in by the professional sales pitch and the promise of big money. After three unsucessful months of trying to get my websites up and running and with poor support i gave up thinking bye bye money. Now im being hounded by a collection agency for monthly payments for a product that was crap. what can i do? Samuel SeafordAustralia Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Storesonline
Jul 09 2017
Fig stores No answer ever again Chesapeake Virginia
 On March 29 I bought 2 couches online from fig. I spent 1,751.49 I called them at end of April to find out when to expect delivery was told would be sent out by next week. Called again mid May was told would see it by end of week. called the next week was told he was sending me the tracking information that afternoon. Now they do not answer the phone and do not return messages nor emails. Total fraud there is zero concern from any employee I spoke with. I want a full refund I don't believe there are any couches.
Entity: Chesapeake , Virginia
Oct 30 2005
Stores Online ripoff Orem Utah
They're at it again up here in Norther Idaho and Eastern WA making it look like a learn how to do EBAY conference when it's actually a scam to get you to buy their software, set up a website that won't work and waste your money on them so that they can rip you off again. Heads up Idaho and all other states. Internet Conferencens aka Stores Online aka many other names is a fraud that's all they are is a fraud. I have attended two or 3 of their free 90 info hook line and sinker conferences and one of the pay $20 bucks for two people all day conferences and all I got out of them was a line of crap. They're trying to sell you an illigitimate online business that will not work ever. As said in previous reports those people who are the featured speakers are all relatives of the corporate CEO's of this rippoff scam artist company. It personally sounds to me like a bunch of LDS aka Mormons running a rippoff scam out of their Salt Lake City suburb. Dave Lewiston, IdahoU.S.A.
Entity: Nationwide
Jun 15 2004
Stores Online ripoff Orem Utah
I purchased the stores online program, and shortly after I tried to set up a web site, with no results, and no help from the company as they promised, I was contacted by the sales department telling me that they had another step-by step program that would guarantee that my web site would work. Of course, it would cost me another $8000.00. Yes- that is eight thousand. I then demanded a refund, and of course I was refused. This company has refused to help me and their programs do not work, so I am left with useless junk. They have now turned my balance over to a collection agency, since I have refused to pay any more for something that I cannot use. I am being harassed at work, and at home. I have actually been threatened that they are watching me, and will get their money. I am glad that I found your web site. My next e-mail will be to the FBI web site. If you can help me end this nightmare, please let me know. Cher anaheim, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Apr 28 2006
Stores Online ripoff Utem Oregon
I am looking for any help possible to recover my money from Stores Online. In January of 2006, my sister and I both attended a Stores Online workshop. We both purchashed 6 stores apiece. (we only were going to get three, but brainwashed into the whole package). My total purchase came to $5600. I was later contacted (or shall we say, harrassed) about getting a personal coach for an additional $7,000. I was told I would have a hard time doing this on my own unless I paid them to do it for me. Thankfully, I resisted. After building my site, I contacted stores online to review my website and suggest any changes. The person I spoke to said sure, let me take a look at it, and I will give you a call back. That was over a month and a half ago. I guess he just totally forgot about me....hmmmmm. On two occassions of contacting customer support, the support agent, whom I thought was trying to help, screwed my website up. I had to fix it myself. After researching other web marketing companies out there, and what THEY charge, the conclusion is we were seriously ripped off. I have put many, many, many countless hours into trying to make this work. I am fed up and disgusted, and I want my money back. I am located in Georgia (Atlanta) and would like to start a class action lawsuit up in this state. If anyone would like to join me on this quest, please let me know. Any feed back I can get will be helpful. Michelle Fayetteville, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Entity: Utem, Oregon
Apr 09 2003
Stores Online ripoff Orem Nationwide
Attended a large workshop with about 250 other indivuals, many were senior citizens. Spent the entire day listening to young men and women assuring us that we were going into a very lucrative endeavor, and that we would be it. These people were very convincing, though they gave us no gaurantees as to the types of money we might make, they repeatedly complimented people on the ideas they brought to the table. Financed over $6000. with these people. About 2-3 hours after leaving the workshop a friend that I met there called and told me about the ripoff report on the internet. Geraldine Pittsburgh, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Entity: Internet
Jun 03 2005
STORES ONLINE - IMERGENT STORES ONLINE IN AUSTRALIA OREM Utah
I was one of the lucky ones. An email came via emailcash to my friend. It was for a FREE seminar and FREE dinner in Brisbane. We were to see a 90min talk on how we could easily make money using the internet. We went along for the free meal and the free diary and calculater offered. On 26th May 2005 were followed up with an all day seminar at the Greek Club in Brisbane. If we both went along it only cost a total of $50. This included a beautiful buffet lunch and we were interested in part of the seminar on Ebay. They are very, very smooth. No other day is available for your seminar. They will not let you go away to think about it. It is all go,go,go. I was the devils advocate and went along simly as moral support and the lunch. We were one of the lucky ones. They organize for a one on one talk to answer any of your questions. They will offer you credit there and then. We saw nearly 200 people signing up for the six websites at $6000. Please be enlightened by all the references in this report and tell your government. Do not let them rip any one else off. Debra Regents Park, BrisbaneAustralia
Entity: OREM, Utah
Oct 09 2007
Safeway Stores advertised sale item not carried in stores Los Gatos, Campbell California
Safeway's weekly ad circular showed a photo of Johnsonville Smoked Brats on a buy one, get one free basis. I went to 3 stores, 1 in Campbell and 2 in Los Gatos and none of them even carried the item! All 3 stores only carry the beef brats, cheddar brats and stadium brats. Funny they would choose to show a photo of the one type they don't even carry. I spoke with the meat department in each store and they said they would order the item and 6 days later none of the stores had the item. I wrote to Safeway Customer Service (what a joke!) and was told my concerns would be addressed in a boilerplate response. This is a serious breach of false advertising and I have spent a lot of time trying to make it right. Essentially I was told that it was up to me to have the store order the item advertised and I told everyone I spoke to that it was not! The best I could do was get a raincheck for the item, but if the store does not carry the item, the consumer loses again. I wrote to the San Jose Mercury News action line but received no response. It seems like my only remedy is to file a complaint with the local consumer protection bureau, but what's the point? I've caught Safeway in a lie and they are so insulated that to properly pursue it will take more time than I have to devote to it. I guess I will have to go to the Los Gatos Nob Hill market and pay full price for the smoked brats, as they carry the 4 varieties and the butcher says they have not problem getting any of the varieties. Stopthebull Los Gatos, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Los Gatos, Campbell, California
Oct 10 2005
American Drug Stores, Osco Drug Stores, Ripoff harassed, discriminated in wages, age, race, religion, and disability. Homewood Illinois
I was employed with the company for 19 years. (1984-2003). My problems started in 1994. The following events took place: 1. I injured my back while un-loading a truck. I filed a worksmen comp claim. My claim was denied. 2. Caucasians were hired in at at a higher rate of pay compared to minorities. I mentioned it to my supervisor.(Store Manager). I immediately began living a life of Hell. (Accused of Poor quality work.) 3. The store was guilty of many violations of company policies, I addressed them, including the improper removal of asbestos during the store remodeling. (I reported to OSHA). 4. I was assigned clerk duties, (I was a Supervisor) given rotten hours, denied days off & vacations, demeanored-no sick days. 5. I filed an internal complaint, which later I sued. 2003 I was fired. 6. Case is pending in court. I need an attorney, & Public awareness & support. (I have documents of proof). Adellar matteson, IllinoisU.S.A.
Entity: Homewood, Illinois
22, Report #192457
May 20 2006
Viname-stores, VinamGlobal E-Stores ripoff eBay store! sent cheaper version and wouldn't exchange for correct one. Shipping Scam! Baltimore Internet
I purchased an item from this ebay store via an auction. The Item I purchased was a high speed Kingston Elite Pro 1gb Compact Flash card for my digital camera. The purchase price was low $12.50 but the total was for more than double that because of their shipping policies. The item weighs a couple of ounces at most but they charge $17.00 and up depending on the item. They do this knowing they will get lower bids so they will not have to pay as much for ebay listing fees since ebay only charges for the sale price of the item not the shipping. Well I received a package from them but it was the wrong item. It was for a 1gb Kingston CF card, but it was the slower, cheaper standard version which isn't fast enough for digital SLR type cameras. The packing slip stated the elite pro that I won but the shipped item wasn't. I contacted them thinking it was an honest mistake but received no reply. I sent 3 more emails and they finally replied after more than a week and they told me that the one they sent was the digital version and the same thing as the elite pro. All CF cards are digital! It definitely wasn't the same as the elite pro as I checked with Kingston. They did say I could return it for a refund but only for the purchase price as shipping wasn't returnable. That's the scam! I paid approx. $30.00 and if I sent it back with tracking info to verify delivery (another $4.55) I would endup with $6.95. So basically they advertise one item, charge a large non-refundable shipping charge send you a cheaper version thinking you won't notice and when you do they give you false information to make you think you got what you wanted and then offer a refund for the purchase price knowing that they already made a huge profit on the shipping. Beware of this Ebay store/seller, they have many auctions going. Most ebay transactions are good, I myelf have %100 positive feedback and know how things are done. Fred Tustin, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Baltimore, Internet
23, Report #120207
Nov 29 2004
Stores On Line ripoff Orem Utah
My attorney has found a way to attach the property of all the employees of Stores on Line as they know they are working for a scam outfit and continue to do so. We can file lein attachment to the employees homes for the amount we have been scammed. Doug Polson, MontanaU.S.A.
Nov 09 2005
Stores Online ripoff Orem Utah
Stores Online is ALL hype. No concrete information given at their workshop. Disgusting as it sounds, SOL places plants throughout their workshop supposedly to entice others to 'get involved'. If SOL program was so successful, why wouldn't drop-shippers employ people to do their OWN marketing. SOL does employ a lot of slick talkers. Too bad these people can't do things honestly, instead of taking money for essentially nothing! D South Bend, IndianaU.S.A.
Feb 29 2016
PMI, STORES ONLINE RIPOFF! Orem Utah
I went to a Stores Online Training Seminar in September,2003 and after much thought, my husband and I decided what they were offering sounded real and that they could help us with an online business. I gave them a downpayment of $300, left with the materials I had just bought, then went home and began to read and try to set up the websites. Within a few days we got a call from PMI stating they were calling to offer us fee-based help to get our sites going. I told them that Stores OnLine told me they would not give out our info to any other company, and that we had just paid $5199 for that service included with our websites. I went online to the SO chat and was told I DID know they would send them to me, that it was part of their script. So I kept ignoring the calls from PMI and tried to build my first site. I still have not completed it as it was not user friendly, and I cannot pay Stores Online $50/hour to help me with it. I have been reading many complaints from very dis-satisfied customers. All of which, just like me, were given impressions of what we paid for that was just not true. Also there have been many claims with the BBB, and your site states there is only ONE still open ... why? I want my deposit and my 3 payments returned, I want to void this contract. The knowledge supposedly given that gives them the no cancelation, no refund rights, is nothing that I did not already know or could not easily get for free off of the Internet. Their claims to that are not valid. I acquired no new understanding of this kind of business. It was the idea they gave me that once I paid for these sites they would be there to get me going and become successful. They say they do not refund to detour possible theft of information. They have stolen from me and from many others and they need to be stopped. They are a big business and I am but a small voice, but the BBB needs to intercede for the clear morality of this issue, they are the cheats, and the thieves, and the United States should protect it's own. Jack phoenix, ArizonaU.S.A. STOP! ..before you think about using the Better Business Bureau (BBB)... CLICK HERE to see how other consumers were victimized by the BBB's false or misleading information. Don't be fooled! It has been reported, when there are thousands of complaints and other investigations underway by authorities, the BBB has no choice but to finally give an UNsatisfactory rating to a BBB member business that is paying the BBB big membership fees every year. When a business is reported that is NOT a BBB member, BBB files WILL more likely show an UNsatisfactory rating, then reportedly shake down that company to become a member of the BBB. One positive thing about the BBB is, either way, if a business has an unsatisfactory rating with the BBB, you can be sure, the business is bad. But what about all those BBB member businesses that had complaints filed against them? Consumers never get to hear about them. What about the BBB advertising to the public? Is this a false and misleading perception they are giving about consumer confidence when dealing with a business? Click here to understand more of what consumers and business alike are saying about the BBB. You decide. ..Remember. The BBB membership is not earned, it's paid for! CLICK HERE to read about Credit Card Scams... find out how to get your money back. *Rip-off Report Investigation provides valuable information. Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Work at Home Scams click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Home Based Businesses

Showing 1-25 | Showing Page 1 of 1,815