Customer satisfaction commitment: StoresOnline | Ripoff Report

Your Search: storesonline

There may be more reports for "storesonline"

For more results perform a general search for "storesonline"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

51, Report #142045
May 09 2005
STORESONLINE ripoff deceptive seminar sends lying reports to attorney general office OREM UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
I called wrote and emailed & still received no help from storesonline with their software that would not retain any information I filed a complaint with the attorney generals office the letter storesonline replied with was full of lies how are they getting away with ripping us off of our hard earned money ?? I would urge everyone to contact their local news station to do a report on storesonline to prevent them from another rip off seminar in your state ! I have been told by a storesonline customer relations rep that they have no record on my numerous phone calls to them !! all of their responses are just more lies Deborah c Beaver vFalls, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Entity: OREM, Utah
May 23 2005
StoresOnline - IMergent Ripoff Coming To New York City and ConnecticutRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
iMergent/StoresOnline is coming to New York City and Connecticut next week week. Here is a list of dates and places for their seminars: http://www.iwebseminars.com/cnt.html#reg Please contact Connecticut Attorney General Richard Blumenthal at attorney.general@po.state.ct.us or 1-860-808-5318 and let him know the company is coming. Please contact New York Attorney Eliot Spitzer using the following form: http://www.oag.state.ny.us/online_forms/email_ag.jsp or by phone at 1-800-771-7755 and let him know that the company is coming. Please contact Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott at attorney.general@po.state.ct.us or 1-800-621-0508 and ask him to educate Mr. Blumenthal and Mr. Spitzer about the company. Consumer Activist New York, New YorkU.S.A.
May 23 2005
Storesonline Aussies seem helpless against this mob - they're not ASIC registered Ripoff Orem Utah & WorldwideRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
Ok, so based on my research on the web, this mob is ripping people off left right and centre, charging too much and providing too little. Australian Consumer protection bodies seem unable to do anything about this lot, or if they can, with all the paperwork and formalities that have to be satisfied, it may be long before anything is actually done. By then, many more innocent people will be ripped off and their hard earned savings wasted on a fairytale-not-come-true. What we need to do is make this mob work harder for their rip off dollar. Let's get victims, their friends and anyone wishing to do a good thing for society down to these conventions and let's make it a little less easy for these bullies. We need to talk to potential victims, hand out flyers, refer people to this website, etc. We need to be creative, and one step ahead of the game. In the report that is located at url: ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff142429.htm We've established some confirmed dates in Melbourne 3 June 2005 Park Hyatt Melbourne (1 Parliament Sq East Melbourne 3002) 6 June 2005 Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Centre (Cnr Spencer and Flinders Streets) We need more dates and more locations. We need to get down there and show this mob that we mean business. Does anyone out there have current access to the stores online website? Use screen dumps to show people what this mob is offering and what a sham it is. Post them up on a free webpage (just do a google search to find a host, paste the screen dumps into a word file and save it as index.htm or index.html and then upload it to the site - don't forget to leave the address in a report on this site) Come on Aussies, let's do something about this mob instead of just talking about it. Lil MelbourneAustralia Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Storesonline
Jan 02 2005
Storesonline Doesn't live up to it's sales pitch Connecticut InternetRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
The pitch sounded good-Ifind a product to sell, they build the website.It didn't work out this way. I got a call about a month after I bought the set of three websites, asking how I was progressing. When I told them slow, they wanted me to find someone with a poorly made website, and partner with them. They would not help in any way. Sounds a bit like a pyramid scheme to me. When I did manage to find a supplier, I called them and asked them to build my website(like I was told to in the seminar). They told me they did not do this, I had to. After I was done, they did help with some suggestions. They also gave or sold my information to another company that sells websites.My advice: go to the seminal. There is some useful information there. Take what you learn, get an angelfire or geocities site, and make your own site. What you get from storesonline is not worth the price they charge. I'm going to close the bank account I let them charge to,and tell them they can either give me a refund of what I spent, or we are going to institute legal proceedings, as well as go to a troubleshooter at our local media. Stay away from storesonline Craig Chillicothe, OhioU.S.A.
Entity: Connecticut, Internet
Feb 07 2005
Storesonline - Duvera ripoff, never got anything for my money and want it back Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
Storesonline is a company that invites you to a seminar and tells you about its fantastic product and forces you to buy on the day, so you have no time to investigate. They offer a loan to people on the day who don't have the money at their disposal,with a company called Duvera . However they don't tell you on the day who this is with. The contract I signed said that ALL SALES ARE FINAL. I don't know how this works when they won't reply to contact and don't give you a product or service. IN MY EYES THERE IS NO SALE IF YOU DON'T RECIEVE ANYTHING!!! I took out one of these loans and am currently not paying it until Storesonline gives me what i am paying for. I want to start a class action suit against this company, as i know there is already over 200 reports listed on this site of people this has happened too. All i need is a Lawyer willing to take this on! I am another poor sucker and have recieved nothing for my money, Lets stop this happening to thousands of others!!! Rebecca SydneyAustralia Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Storesonline
Jul 11 2005
Storesonline Aka Ecomtrainers.com ripoff New kid in town Don't think so!! Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
Holy Moly Batman! There here! In Arkansas! After reading my promising invite over and over... trying to decide weather I should go or not and who my lucky guest would be... My sister and I registered to attend the Oh so exciting Making Money on the Internet Seminar! They were promising me two free meals after the conference and a pretty business organizer! Value $120 bucks! We were due to be there Wed July 13th at noon. I even got a reminder email to be sure to attend and a wonderful purple VIP confirmation ticket by snail mail this morning! The clincher for me to even read the invite in the first place was the Ebay logo at the bottom of the first letter. Being an Ebay fan in my eyes Ebay can do no wrong This must be legit! But alas it was not to be all because of my sister and her silly questions. To appease her concerns I decided to look up ecomtrainers.com, the only information in the letter giving me an external source. That address led me to a ticket confirmation site and nothing more Hmmmmmm... well then... lets go ASK JEEVES! Nothing... ok well lets have a look at Clint Sanderson the happy looking man on my invite claiming to be the Vice President! Uh Oh... oh my... this led me to a website in Canada discribing to a Tee my invite but with a different name. So after 3 days of searching I finally found the connection between my invite and all following alias' inetseminar, imergent inc. galaxy enterprises and so on and so on... and not just here... the UK... NewZealand, Canada and the list gets bigger everytime I look. I'm happy to report I'm not going. They don't get any of my or my sisters hard earned money. The only thing they get from me is a warning to all people in Arkansas... If you got one of these invites... DO YOUR HOME WORK BEFORE YOU GO. Or better yet DONT GO!! Thank GOD for my sister and her silly questions!!! Tauni Little Rock, ArkansasU.S.A.
Jul 11 2005
Storesonline ripoff, I cancelled in time, didn't give refund Orem, UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
After seeing the Rip-Off reports Sent in my cancellation form the next day. The never refunded the money. kept Calling me with better deals. This was the first week in June. Not answering my calls or E-Mails. or Letters. Be aware of seminars they get all of us gulible people, hoping to be able to pay bills. Sloopy Oakland Park, FloridaU.S.A.
Jun 23 2005
StoresOnline ripoff Agressive, HardSelling Techniques And Empty Promises Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
I attended StoreOnline aggressive hard-sell workshop on 1 Apr 05, at Kuala Lumpur and signed up their 6-sites agreement (including the ECI credit card processing, and Links4Trade - a web links provision service) paying RM1,500 as first payment. The whole package cost is RM18,700. I was sold based on the following promises made during the workshop:- You can earn big money fast, regardless of your lack of experience or training. The program or business opportunity is offered for a short time only. The deal is a sure thing that will deliver security for years to come. You'll reap financial rewards by working part time or at home. You'll be coached each step of the way to success. The program worked for everyone, even without any computer knowledge No Support Services available The nightmare began when I tried to access the REVERSE Search tool, I was not able to access the site during the month of April & May 2005 whever I had the time to do so. I had sent several emails for support to on various occasions to help@myquickresponse.com but each time I only received an auto-respond answer stating that they have received the complaint and it will be look into from nobody@myquickresponse.com and never receive any reply from them after that. Later, I found out that the reverse search was actually a free service offer by OVERTURE.com. This was not mentioned during the sales pitch and we were made to believe that it is supposed to be the exclusive tool provided by StoresOnline to differentiate us from other on-line merchants. Termination of the Stores Online Merchants Agreement. Due to the bad experiences with the level of support even before I started to use the system, I sent a fax to terminate the agreement but I did not receive any response from them. Since then, I had sent a request to stop my monthly Credit Card auto debit and a request to reverse the initial deposit(RM1,500) with my credit card company. I was very shocked when I saw all the reports about StoresOnline in the ripoffreport.com & complaints.com. I really want to officially cancel this transaction and please share with me your experiences on how to get this done officially. Carol SS Kuala LumpurMalaysia Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Storesonline
Mar 31 2005
Storesonline Exploited the potential of unfounded web-site successes Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
My husband and I have invested well over a thousand dollars in what was to be a sure thing, an untapped goldmine of future internet web-site traffic and subsequent on-line trading and computer merchant business. What has materialized, has amounted to pretty much an empty prospect, and subsequent depletion of invested monies to a seemingly bottomless vacuum of desparity. We have not to date realized one single dollar of return on our investment. Also to date we have not recieved one correspondence or communication of a nature of support, help, or even concern as was promised during the sales seminar from the company. They led you to believe that you could actually benefit from the procurement of 6 web-sites which we purchased; only to find that they dont help you suceed with even one site. Willie Dallas, TexasU.S.A.
Oct 19 2005
StoresOnline fraudulent billing, dishonest Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
This mob did the rounds of Melbourne mid 2005. I was called away on business mid way through the seminar but was given doumentation to review. The offer was valid for 24hrs and only accepted when funds were wired within this time. I obviously did not transfer any money but spent the next week picking holes in their offer. Sounds good on the surface only. Now they want money regardless. I just recieved an outstading amount owing from their collection agency. Hmmm. Be very careful. Do not sign or give these people money. Phil MelbourneAustralia Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Storesonline
Apr 19 2003
StoresOnline ripoff nothing is being done to get our money back Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
STORESONLINE SEMINARS TO BE HELD ON LONG ISLAND I have wrote about this traveling circus before on this website.I was hoping with all the complaints ,that we would have had some action taken against these people.I have seen many more people post the same ole same ole but nothing is being done to get our money back. I cant wait.The circus is coming back to town here on Long Island and I plan on making copies of the complaints and handing them out to any future victims before they sign there life savings away... As long as it is ok with the ripoffreport people I will have copies to distribute at the 2 Long Island dates. If anyone is interested in joining me and let the people know what they are getting before its to late,please e-mail me with your intentions... Dennis Ridge, New YorkU.S.A.
Aug 08 2003
Jul 19 2003
Storesonline, Aka Galaxy MAll ripoff fraudulent ripoff business Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
My agreement with Stores Online for which the lease payments to a company called Fair Financial are supposed to be paid to, were based on a contract I signed with Storesonline, whereupon by my committing to pay them $3,000+ plus interest via this contract, they would perform internet services for my company. This all sounded great until the very first time I went to initiate those services, Storesonline tried to force me to sign another, additional contract to get the services. I refused to sign an additional contract (that was different from the first), since I had already signed one contract. They refused to give me the services, unless I also signed the new, additional contract. I stopped payment. I have never received any services from them. They have atached my credit and ruined any chances of my business succeeding. These are very disreputable people. Chris Keokuk, IowaU.S.A.
May 12 2003
StoresOnline ripoff scam liars screwed others too deceptive company Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
I was approched by mail to attend a seminar, then for $20 you could go to a workshop and learn more. (2 meals included) joke. They made it sound so good then sectioned the room off and had sales people to talk to you. We bought, after bickering over price and they got $4500. Promised even if we didn't have our own business we could collaborate with someone else. They said they had a list of people that didn't have the money or knowledge of computers that had their own business and I could choose one from their list. Nothing. A few months went by and they called and want to help. They wanted to take $6500 out of my credit card. They knew how much I had to spend. We said no, he came down to $6111. said no and he hung up on us. They called back a few days later and said they could get us on line for $4800 more. NO. The other day I tried to get on line with them and couldn't. Couldn't get my free advertising like they said. Nothing worked. We didn't really have the knowlege of computers, just the basics and my age is over 50. Mary Staunton, VirginiaU.S.A.
May 15 2003
Storesonline ripoff Orem, Utah internetRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
After reading the many bad reports about stores on line, I actually got sick and tears rolled down my face. I think I too have been scammed and I felt I was an intelligent person as well as my husband. We both are professionals and I was wanting an t home job to do after a medical retirement from teaching. We did not attend the seminar but had a telephone offer and 10 coaching sessions. This took alot of our personal time and alot of cash to get started. We continued to spend money for pay for clicks etc...we have yet in 2 months even gotten one order but somehow get charged for hundreds of pay for clicks. this makes you wonder what is happening. I do not know who or how to contact for a case action, but all of us should be able to get all the money returned that we have receipts for...and let's see. I make $20 an hour, and it I charge how many hours I have spent on this to no avail,,it would add to at least 120 hours of costs- I am so discouraged. If anyone can give us some advice and make me feel better I would appreciate it. this is not fair to all of us hard working middle class people who has spent time and money just hoping to have an extra income to make ends meet. Please investigate before giving away your hard earned money. Pam clinton, IndianaU.S.A.
Entity: Nationwide
Jun 11 2003
STORESONLINE Slick Sales Pitch/LISTEN CAREFULLY NO INFORMATION GIVEN Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
Like all of you we received an email invitation to a FREE seminar... breakfast/lunch. We opted for the breakfast. Listened and kept hearing promises for the NEXT full day seminar where the real INFORMATION would be given only $20 for 2 people and you get breakfast and lunch. GREAT! We thought let's see. Came home from the 1st seminar and started thinking I should do some checking...found this site. Was sick... crud just blew $20 but my husband said let's just go have the meals and we'll see what they say. After 3 1/2 hours of listening to hipe about the internet, history of the internet and stories and quips from the slick marketers... we decided it was enough! We were given a notebook that was going to be filled by the end of the seminar with important information... needless to say that was all hipe and now we have paper to print on the back of. (Oh by the way they sent us a tin of cookies and reminded us 3 times about the seminar) Breakfast was buffet cold fruit etc/Lunch was OK... spoke to some people 1 man had purchased the 6 sites almost a year ago but was never able to get it up and running so came again to see if he could get some help. One woman had her hotel paid by them since she lived in another area of KY. She wasn't planning on buying anything so she didn't feel scammed. We walked out after lunch followed by 1 of their people. We were READing THEIR HAND OUTS instead of listening to the drivel and tried to question someone at lunch and he glossed over every question even when I referred to their own information.... We told him if they were such great internet guru's they should have checked Google themselves and look at the first page under storesonline... since the hipe about search engines was what got us there to begin with. If they had they would see the COMPLAINTS were available and that should send up a big RED FLAG! But, I have been using the internet for 7 years have designed sites and I know how much things cost. I also know that people buy gym memberships, join Weight Watchers etc. and never go,and don't ask for their money back because they feel like they failed or they were fools. UNFORTUNATELY people will probably do this BECAUSE Storesonline make it SOUND EASY! Even though they make quiet disclaimers that it won't be. If you are not a VERY computer savy person YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO THIS. I also sent an email to 1 of their examples.... NO RESPONSE. If they have helped so many 1000's of people why don't they have any significant sites they can highlight? Ones we can go look at. People that have done it that we can talk to? Today we got the pitch from PMI we got a basket of goodies UPS and the pitch that they could help us get up and going... guess they don't know how to communicate with their backers... nobody told them WE DIDN'T SIGN!! We are really sorry for those that have listened... hopefully you will get your money back I am just writing this for those that are like us who MIGHT CHECK first. LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY AND READ WHAT THEY GIVE YOU CAREFULLY!!! Or better yet find something more productive to do with your time and money like take a nap/wash your hair/anything!! W&L Louisville, KentuckyU.S.A.
Jul 23 2004
Storesonline-Galaxy Mall ripoff, liars, and con artists Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
I have contacted an attorney because I am tired of fighting with these clowns. I have been trying to get my money back since March of 2004, but unable to for now. I have showed my attorney some of complaints on here so I know that Storesonline will settle this with me to avoid dragging their name through the mud. Also, I filed a complaint with Illinois Attorney General Office as well the cybercrime unit in Utah. Storesonline did not live up to any of their promises so I believe their contract could invalid. You can find websites on several sites for less than $50 per month and that includes the hosting/maintenance fees for one site. The information presented at the seminar was medicore at best because you can find information about how to build a website in the library for FREE or the internet. Their financial company is trying to ruin my credit, but I belive they will have to restore my credit after this. The company is also telling the BBB that all complaints are solved successfully, so beware of this if you use the Utah BBB. I will seek monetary damages because of the stress and betrayal I feel. If you read the contract, it says that you shouldn't use a joint venture, but I was told to do a venture with somebody. There are complaints everywhere against them so there is awareness about their marketing tactics, customer service (what a joke), refund policy (they are not honoring the 3-day period in most cases). I will fight to get my hard-earned money back plus some. I am thinking filing a complaint in my neighboring state of Missouri where the Seminar was held. Shemonika Alorton, IllinoisU.S.A.
Aug 05 2004
StoresOnline, Stores Online rip-off! A lot of money for nothing. Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
I stupidly signed up with Stores Online this time last year, and I've been paying ever since. I messed up the websites and can't get anyone to tell me how to fix them. Fair Financial is taking my 6 grand a little at a time, and I wish I'd never heard of them. They insisted that we make a decision THAT DAY. They also say you can't back out EVER. In fact, very early the Saturday morning after I signed up, FF called me to remind me that I could NOT rescind. I bet they taped the conversation so they can't be sued or something. What they did is probably legal, but stay away from them. The promises are empty, and the price is ridiculous. Kerry Lafayette, IndianaU.S.A.
Jul 11 2004
StoresOnline Total RIPOFF! No Help Given Ignored me until stopped paying Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
I purchased the stores online program On 10/28/03. I decided to research some projects on-line, and to look for the best products to sell on-line. I have bad credit after a divorce I was put thru. I wanted to confirm that although I did have poor credit I could still sell products on-line. Several months passed by, and I grew dismayed when I discovered that with bad credit, quite a few of the products that I wanted to distribute on-line would be out of reach because of my poor credit. When I purchased this SOL scam, I literally was the last guy in the room to buy the SOL scam, on credit with $500 cash down and the rest to be paid monthly. I had been REASSURED by a rep from SOL that even though I had poor credit, That shouldnt't be a problem, or so I was told! I waited FOUR months for these people to help me out, I sent in repeated e-mails, I called at least 5 times, they did nothing! What they did do was to put my name on their spammers list! Finally, I decided to stop making monthly payments, and sure enough this woke them right up. I had a phone call from a Brian in Feb 2004 offering his assistance, and claiming that he had called me 40 times, and FAILED to reach me? Stores online has my address, my e-mail, and my phone number, BUT they could not reach me? I have been in touch with the attorney generals office here in Iowa, and they informed me that they had in the past put out a cease and desist order against SOL!! So, right now I'm waiting for the axe to fall, I was informed by Duvera, a company that I had been sending my payments to, that SOL was going to refer me to a collection agency. This despite the fact that I was laid off in Feb 2004, and am currently drawing un-employment!!! All I want is a refund of the money I WASTED, and to have the contract cancelled! ANY and all advice and help will be appreciated. Thank you Mike Cedar Rapids, IowaU.S.A.
Mar 17 2004
StoresOnline RipOff Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
My experience is similar to everyone else's here in that what we all purchased was overly high priced web hosting. I attended the June 2003 meeting in NYC and during the course of the day I was approached by the reps (while the speaker was still on stage) and pressured into purchasing three storefronts in my desire to start an web-based business. I was very surprised to find that there is no software on the CD, just a web browser launcher. My experience with PBNext was not very pleasant as well (which never worked on my XP based system). Based on the receipt from SO, I should have been able to create my site offline, but as many of you know and experienced, this was not the case. When I go online, I found the use of their site development software very cumbersome. I did not find any information in their package that one would consider proprietary, but information one could find for free or for low cost at many other sites. What they gave was a lot of dated reprinted articles from various third party magazines. I was called by PMI about a week after about their high priced coaching, if you would call it that, but I pasted on their coaching offer after I was quoted a price of $4,000 payable at the start of the sessions. I sent a copy of one of the reports from here to my credit card company and requested a refund, but was it was refused. I think that more disclosure from this company is needed to fully explain what is truly being offered. I had a bad feeling about the whole transaction on the day of the seminar, but I made the sad mistake of purchasing their package. Also as a final insult, when I tried to make use of the hosting (that's what it really is to me), I came to find that I can't use Frontpage to develop and upload a site to SO. My question to SO is this If their services are so great, why are there so many complaints? Don't they believe in establishing goodwill relationships with the customers who lay out their hard earned cash for their products? Given the number of reports here, I guess they don't. Ebert East Elmhurst, New YorkU.S.A.
May 09 2004
Storesonline ripoff total scam Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
In August of 2002 we were unfortunate enough to atten the storeonline Dog and Pony show. They feed everyone a great line and get everybody super excited and then they go in for the Kill. We paid $6000 for basically nothing. Then, a marketing company called which they made it sound like they were part of Storesonline. We signed up with them, but after getting the runaround for about 6 weeks, they did nothing. Luckily we did get the money back from marketing, but my requests for action by Storesonline fell on deaf ears. They need to be stopped. I am going to file a complaint with my Attorney General this week. Jan Springfield, IllinoisU.S.A.
Apr 27 2004
Entity: Nationwide
Oct 10 2003
Storesonline ripoff they are selling false dreams Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
My boyfriend and I went to a free seminar in Sept.2003 we really believed in the speaker he said everything was going to free. So we paid $175 for their package and when I have questions it takes them two days to email me they got my money now they don't care. Now we're mad because they are selling false dreams we really wanted to start a business and truthfully stop receiving welfare. Tamika benton harbor, MichiganU.S.A.
Dec 09 2003
Storesonline, Inc. Blantant Ripoff, and Misrepresentation of Services Orem, Orem Rip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
On October 26, 2003 I sent the following letter to StoresOnline, Inc. in Orem, Utah I attended your workshop in July 2003 and while I was impressed and gratified by the sales presentation, nothing since that time has materialized. After 3-months of research and development I have discovered that the information you sold me at a very high cost, was, in fact, available for a must lower cost and often available for free from the Internet. I was shocked and felt that I surely had made a mistake at my discovery. I reread all the information you provided and afterward, I was convinced that I had been a gullible fool and had been taken advantage of by your company. Following are the points, which I dispute. The electronic storefront the cost is exorbitant, website storefronts can be developed for the individual at a very low cost. I have spent many hours researching the Internet attempting to find products to sell, and have thus far not borne results. Autoresponders: I requested one autoresponder be set up, which I was informed was done. However, I was unable to login. I have also discovered that a lot of advertising sites refuse to let you advertise if you use an autoresponder. Apparently, another useless tool. Customer Service: I e-mailed StoresOnline for help several times and only received a few words that did not adequately answer the questions involved. When I sent another e-mail requesting clarification and explaining that I had accidentally lost the communication previously sent, I received nothing in return. The worse offense is the Online Real-Time Credit Card Processing License. The cost for the interface and monthly fee is a blatant rip-off. There are many credit card companies that will provide a secure interface at no cost. Their cost is a percentage of the purchase transaction. No interface setup fee is necessary and no monthly cost to use the services. Finally, I was contacted soon after returning from the training seminar by a coaching company that is an affiliate of StoresOnline, offering to provide coaching services at an additional cost, suggesting that even though I didn't yet think I needed them, I probably would later. When I explained I did not have any further money to invest, the representative of the coaching company even asked me how much credit I have available on my Discover card to fund the service. My question was why do I need a coaching company if this is a simple process. Well, as I have found out, this process is not simple and cannot be undertaken without help. Therefore, the claims made by StoreOnline at the workshop -- that anyone with a reasonable degree of computer knowledge can easily use their product is deficient simply because they did not live up to the promises they made. Another point I would like to make, during the all-day workshop, not one time did anyone mention the possibility that to run a home-based business, a local business license and/or business name would need to be filed with the state, city and/or county where the business resided. Probably not a big deal from your perspective, however, it might have given credence to you as a service provider to mention it since you are in the business of teaching individuals how to develop a home based business. Needless to say, I am not happy with the product I have received. I am thus returning all hard copy material at my expense and requesting a voluntary termination of the contract I have with you. To date, you have received sums from me in the amount of $1,429.24. Let that sum be the price of my gullibility. I am not requesting a refund of said sums at this time, unless, further action is taken by StoresOnline against my credit rating or me. I suggest, that if you want to promote yourself as a service provider, you combine you storefront software and coaching service to actually help someone be successful. I am forwarding a copy of this letter to Fair Financial Services, notifying them of the suspension of monthly payment regarding this disputed matter. As I stated, I sent their products back, they refused to accept the package and set it back to me marked refused. I am currently still in dispute, while they trash my credit because I won't pay them. I am at present preparing my case to take it to court at which time I will demand all funds be reimbursed to me. I would be intrested in a class action suit if anyone is interested. I believe this company needs to be stopped. Frances Springfield, MissouriU.S.A. Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Storesonline
Nov 05 2003
StoresOnline high-pressure sale misrepresentation extortion veritable ripoff Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
By subjecting people to a full-day workshop, overloading them with information, dramatizing the benefits of a mediocre (at best) product, and pressurizing them into seizing a glorious one-time offer, StoresOnline.com has succeeded in coaxing people to part with their hard-earned money. And if I, the world's ultimate skeptic could have been made to part with my $3,000, then you can imagine how bad things will be for those who still have faith in the human species. I am angry with myself for being so gullible, but, to be sure, I will not relent until I get my money back. I refuse to be repaying, for the next year, a debt that enriches a hoard of veritable rogues. And I find it frustrating that the state, which one could rely on to protect one from these predators, is (as far as I know) not doing anything about these fellows. And what more, my credit card issuer, MBNA, tells me that there's nothing they can do about it. THERE'S NOTHING THEY CAN DO ABOUT IT??? I specifically use credit card in making large purchases because I've always had the impression that using credit cards (as opposed to checks, etc.) offered one an additional layer of protection. We must not let these people continue to take advantage of people. I am all for taking steps to fight them. Charles Chicago, IllinoisU.S.A.

Approximately 432 Reports Found