SYMMETRY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: symmetry

There may be more reports for "symmetry"

For more results perform a general search for "symmetry"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Sep 15 2006
SYMMETRY DIRECT ripoff Cincinnati Ohio
It was a so called opportunity to work full or part time. Turned into a business opportunity-so called. They take advantage of folks that are struggling in this economy by making promises they do not intend to keep. I am a disabled veteran and have been out of work for 6 months. I have a 14 year old boy to take care of. Its more like psychological type of warfare. In less than 24 hours of trying to cancel the 2 transactions(1 product,1 seminar). I was met with fierce resistance. No help or resolve was given. I was told that I'd have better luck taking care of it myself. Lorraine Cincinnati, OhioU.S.A.
Entity: Cincinnati, Ohio
Jul 13 2012
Symmetry Global Ventures liars & thieves nationwide, California
This company is a pyramid scheme, although they claim to be direct marketing like Tupperware or Mary Kay. I told them I would buy a sample & see if I thought the products worked well enough for me to sell. However, their products aren't worth the money at all...the main ingredient in Genesis is Apple Juice & it comes in plastic. For $33 a bottle the apples better come from the garden of Eden!  I decided not to sell their products, but the following month the company made unauthorized charges to my card for another $186!!!  If you are looking for a job, please stay away!  You will just end up ripped off...they got me for nearly $400.
Entity: nationwide, California
Jan 25 2007
MAC - Symmetry International Pyramid scheme ripoff New Brighton Minnesota
I was called by a woman named Betsy asking if I was still looking for work. I am looking for work so I assumed she got my name off of Monster or MN Job Bank. She told me that they are looking for people to work for them while their business expands. She said that they work with the public to help people take control of their health and well-being. I asked her what exactly I would be doing. She said something vague like I'd be helping grow a business and help people with their health issues, she even said something about working with kids with ADHD. She said I should come to an information session so that they can see where I could fit in with the company. So I asked her if there were a variety of positions available, she kind of skipped around that question with a yeah, kind of. I was getting annoyed at this point but I decided to go to the information session. I arrived and she took me to this room where there were about 20-25 people all standing around. She noticed my ring and asked, is it an opal. I said yes. She said, do you like jewelry and diamonds and stuff like that? I thought that question was really odd. I told her that I have a few pieces I like to wear everyday but I don't have a lot of jewelry. Then she asked me what I did in my spare time. I'm a recent college grad so I don't have a lot of money to spend on free time, so I just said that I just started knitting. She introduced me to her associate who also was interested in my free time. She then showed me to a seat in a row of chairs. There were several rows of chairs all facing a white board and a big TV. Over to the side there was a table that had various Symmetry International products sitting on it. One was a bottle called Genesis that said it was healing methods from the bible or something like that. A man stood in front of us and talked about how the health and wellness business is going to boom into a trillion-dollar industry very soon because all the baby boomers are getting old. They clearly had people staged in the audience who nodded and said mmm hmm and yes when he asked dumb questions like, who wouldn't want more vacation time? And who knows someone who had to work their whole life? They were obviously fake, forced remarks. He showed us a couple videos where people told their stories about how they got rich and now they have money to do everything they want and can secure their children's lives. Pictures on tropical islands were common. He literally drew a pyramid on the board. The concept is to buy a basic package for $150 of apparently $300 worth of these longevity herbal and vitamin supplements from Symmetry and then try to get other people to join and buy packages. They say you get 10% of the first 4 layers of the pyramid and 8% of the next 3 or 4. So over 250 people to get the full benefit only if everyone recruits two people. It appears that your customers are the sales people (or business owners as they tried to convey to us) you recruit to buy these packages. This is a pyramid scheme. The business model was drawn as a pyramid! Pyramid schemes are unsustainable, but the guy doing the presentation tried to convince us it was by saying that people would continue to buy the products because their supplements were only for a 30 day supply and so OF COURSE people will buy a new package every month. The products are overpriced and probably aren't proven to work. More on pyramid schemes. there are some good charts showing how a pyramid only gets money to the few at the top no matter how big the pyramid gets. Andrea New Brighton, MinnesotaU.S.A.
Entity: New Brighton, Minnesota
4, Report #190522
May 08 2006
Symmetry Aesthetic Med Spa ripoff dishonest Peoria Arizona
I purchased 6 treatments two weeks before this company shut their doors. I only received one treatment on the day I paid the total amount of $600.00 which is what they demanded. They said I could not pay in payments and the total amount was due on that day. When I showed up 2 weeks later for my 2nd treatment the doors had been locked by the landlord. For weeks I have been calling their number and receiving a phone message that the mail box for Spa Beautica was full. Now I get a recording that states the spa has been closed indefitely and it gives another number for contact. When you call that number you get a fax machine. I do not have a contract but I do have my cancelled check in the amount of $600.00. This was a very dishonest way to do business so buyer beware. ALWAYS get a signed contract and NEVER pay in advance. Carol Phoenix, ArizonaU.S.A.
Entity: Peoria, Arizona
Sep 12 2008
Symmetry Direct Part Time Cash Earn up to $1500 a month no experience necessary (SCAM) Cincinnati Ohio
This is my story. I found a flyer that reads Part Time Cash Earn up to $1500 a month no experience necessary . As soon as I read it I knew it was a scam, but decided to call the phone number listed ( 513-342-2764 ), to find out what it was about. The girl who answered said they are looking for Customer Service Representatives for a company that sells health products. She didn't give me neither the company name nor any other kind of information. She just said it was a great opportunity. I was curious and met with her the next day. The meeting took place at the following address 245 Northland Blvd, Cincinnati, OH 45246 (Suite B). When I arrived, I knew something was up. There were a few more people and they made us watch a video about Symmetry Direct and how wonderful its products are supposed to be, moreover how I can become a millionaire by selling them. As soon as the video was over the same girl approached me aggressively, trying to make me buy the basic package so you I can start my own business (The package is $163) I told her I won't give you my Credit Card because I need to find out if this is real, she said you can do it through our website if you feel more comfortable or you can pay in cash how much money you have with you right now? It was obvious it is a scam, but I wanted to play with her a little bit longer so I could find out more about it. I told her I will go home and research on-line about this company, if this is real I will contact you. She said: that's fine, but for right now can you make a list of all your potential customers, including names, telephone number, etc. I told her I don't know any number of the top of my head and I don't have my cell phone with me. I could see in her face how scared she was she knew, that I knew it was a scam. I told her, I am leaving right now but will contact you once I do my research. I didn't lose any money, I knew it wasn't real from the moment I talked to her (it sounded too good to be true). I was curious, and that is the reason why I went there. Fortunately, I have a good job, but I know there are a lot of people out there looking for a job and get caught in something like this. Don't waste your time if you get a call from somebody who doesn't say the name of the company they represent, or if you find an ad with a job offer that sounds too good to be true don't even bother talking to them it is for sure a scam! Internetaddicted777 Fairfield, OhioU.S.A.
Entity: Cincinnati, Ohio
Apr 12 2010
SYMMETRY DIRECT Health and Wellness Center pressure MLM scam Bloomington, Minnesota
I am currently a college student, in the network development program. I moved to the twin cities in Oct 2009 and ever since I moved up here I have been getting post it stickers stuck to my car! Doesn't matter if I'm at school, at my apartment, or just out and about! All of the stickers say Do you have an extra 8 - 12 hours per week to spend? Would you like to make an extra $800 to $1200 a week? Call 952-223-4520 no experience necessary will train. Last week I got another damn sticker on my car! Aggrivated, I called the number to see what it was.This dude answered and we chatted for a bit he said the interview time, directions, to dress professional, and expect to be there for about an hour. I figured alright I'm bored I'll go check it out.Got to the place and everybody sat down to watch this 45min presentation about the company, the Jesus juice, and of course the opportunity! I have worked with direct sales before, with Vector Marketing, and was successful enough to come out of that deal with $400 even after spending $130 on the starter kit. IMMEDIATELY after the presentation was over everyone was put into a small group and order forms shoved at us. I figured alright I'll get the smallest starter pack to work with.Only after filling out the order form were you even offered a taste of the, Oh, so wonderful Genesis. What really confused me was that they have a product line of about 40 products, yet they're only trying to sell 1. Sounds fishy. At the time of ordering they didn't really say anything about training. They said there is a power hour that will help ya be more successful well that power hour happens to be at the same time I have class so too bad so sad I didn't go.Then Friday I get a text from the dude saying, Hey there's a conference call ya should listen to. So I listened to this conference call and just WOW. I can't believe that nut talked for 30min about how everyone should go to this seeds of success thing.Attending this seminar in Milwaukee, WI will increase your residual income by $2,000! But, It's not free to attend it costs $300 not including your hotel, food, and other expenses! The part that really got me was, If you don't have the money, just borrow somebody's credit card! Then pay them back later! LOL then he said, If you're not satisfied after attending 'seeds of success' I will refund your money! I almost want to find the guy and tell him to give me my 30min of LIFE back from listening to that BS!IMMEDIATELY after the conference the dude calls me and asks if I'm going to this seeds of success. I said no, why would I want to go and listen to a bunch of nuts like that talk for 2 days? His tone of voice went from being super excited to super disappointed, then said, Well this training is very important.After that conversation I used the power of the google, and found some really disturbing information about this seeds of success training they're trying to force on people. It's actually called the University of Success, or Rhino State University, and their website is www.uofs.biz it takes a while to load and navigate because it's so messed up. Just the design of the website screams SCAM!!! It shows their next seeds of success workshop dates, and that it costs $300 to register. The part that scared the hell out of me was their FAQ page, that's a Microsoft Word Document, I'm guessing they saved it wrong and just threw it up there anyways. For a frequently asked question they have, How does a new (or existing) RSU member register using a credit card belonging to a friend or family member? Then in the downloads part of the website they have a form to fill out using a third-party credit card!Another great feature I found on this awful website was their photo gallery, from all of their seeds of success seminars dating back to September 2009. I even spotted the crew from the Bloomington MN office in these pictures.I've lost $173 as of right now. The lesson learned, is NEVER TRUST A MAN IN A SUIT!
Nov 30 2009
Symmetry Direct Lifestyle solutions Shady Buisness and Pyramid schemes: Internet, Kentucky
Pyramid schemes are a classic of the business world and won't be leaving anytime soon. I'm posting this as a warning to anyone contacted by this company. I was contacted quite unexpectedly by a Steve Roseman while working my at work. I was initially baffled by his offer for part-time or full-time work as I could not recall every applying for his company, this was my first warning flag. We talked for a few minutes and he suggested we set up an interview later in the week. The interview went well enough, he told me how the company ran on a commission basis and talked about the product line but besides a few general remarks about consulting with the clientle was unclear about what exactly I'd be doing. He was enthusiastic though and carried on about how they didn't want to be the biggest company, only the most respected. He harped on the point that I would be working with doctors and nurses and that they were in the preventative medicine business. The company was going through a lot of growth and needed young professional people with the drive and motivation to move forward. His products prevented everything from constipation to cancer. We would be selling the herbs and fruit extracts that pharmaceutical companies were opposed to because they hadn't yet patented synthetic versions of the active constituents. I was told that they were a booming business in Europe where standards were supposedly higher than those of the FDA for product approval. The company didn't run marketing, the products spoke for themselves. All their growth was by word of mouth. I'd only sell the products, we didn't deal with production or handle any of the supplements ourselves. He had NFL players and medical students among his clients. Everyone loved the product. This speech raised my second warning flag, but as I had yet been asked to give out any sensitive information or make any investment beyond the amount of time spent talking, I decided to carry on. I explained that I wanted to know more about the product's method of operation in the human body. I needed proof personally that even if the job was legit that the product was as well. He said I could find all the information I'd need on their website. It sounded interesting and he gave me his business card set up an appointment for next week which he said would be a training day. The website was laughable. Product videos proclaimed the product's anti-aging effects and that it prevented cancer and heart disease followed by the FDA disclaimer: This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, or PREVENT any disease. I remember thinking that as he was pitching a job as a consultant he should have gone to someone with a degree or at least some experience in the field. Not that I couldn't do it mind you, the prospect excited me though I was now quite cautious. So I returned at the set date for my first day of training. I had my doubts before hand about selling a product I didn't particularly believe in and the fact that he never gave me a clear picture on what I would be doing for the company but I needed another job. That and his vision of laid back office work and solving our customer's problems was an attractive one. I got there at the appointed time and noticed that although he'd said that it would be a day for all of the new employees they were bringing in to meet and train together I was the only new worker there. I waited a moment while Mr. Roseman was on the phone with a client and spoke to one of the other employees. I noted how friendly everyone was and wondered how we would all get along. Mr. Roseman and I sat his desk while he outlined how I would make money at the company. He drew a PYRAMID. Me at the top, people I bring in below. I'd be making 25% from the people I brought into the company and 10% from those they brought in. These percentages changed a few times as he went over them. I was given a sheet which explained the pay system. There were additional percentages for everything. You were payed from everything you did. I tried to read into exactly how this was supposed to work while he kept talking. Did I have any questions was the theme of the day. You got money toward your car, money for bringing in new workers, for selling more product, for keeping a rate of customer retention, and anything else you could possibly think of. I was only able to give the sheet a cursory glance before he toke it back and stowed it away in his binder. I thought back to my first impressions of the job offer and how I thought it might be a scam. Well at least now I had my proof. Once again he asked me if I had any question, once again I asked him about how I would be obtaining my clients and what I would actually be doing. Once again he said we'd go over it in training. I wanted to see how much I could learn about the scam without getting in now that they'd involved me. Well let's get to training then, I said. Oh, did I talk to you about using the product, he asked. No. He told me that you wouldn't buy a product from someone who didn't use it themselves and that I should purchase their basic package for 173 dollars. It contained all the training materials and the products themselves to try out. I explained to him that money was something I was rather short on at the moment, which was one of the reasons I was interested in a job with them in the first place. He then recommended that I purchase  I told him I'd think about it and he asked me to call him back to tell him my decision. I decided to write this.
Entity: Internet, Kentucky
Jul 25 2009
Symmetry Direct They lie and deceive people to make money.... Bloomington Minnesota
So here's my story with Symmetry Direct, I get up one morning and head out to my car to grab my phone charger because I left it in there last night. There is this flier on the apartment building door that says EARN AN EXTRA $800-$1500 A MONTH! and blahblahblah, and so on. So I went to bloomington for an Interview which turned out to be a presentation, i got sucked into the whole thing, went to chicago and spent roughly $600 to get their go-box and then i get home. I do a little more research and here is what i find out on my own.. ---------------------------------------- DECEIT: Yep, thats what i mean, their fliers are deceitful. They lead you on to think you are getting a salary or hourly paid position. But it really turns out to be a pyramid scheme. But wait, there's more... In regards to their product genesis: There product is NOT what they say it is. BY LAW the first ingredient on the back of the bottle has to be what the product in made of mostly. Well hey, guess what ITS APPLY JUICE!, wow, thats a mighty expensive bottle of apple juice-$33.33 AND, the bottle is made of plastic. Products made or stored in plastic are subject to having/getting plastic absorbed into the drink. Such as if you leave it out it gets warm and the plastic heats up, radiating chemicals from the plastic into the drink. As for their so called EXCLUSIVE, TRIPLE PATENTED X'TRANOL 24, if you read the actual patent statement it says its a triple patented PROCESS meaning the product itself is not actually patented, its just the way the product is made/processed that is patented! If you stick with the company or research it enough you will find many flaws, one after another, trust me. Some people will say no, you are mistaken, just listen to what their doctor says. There are thousands of doctors in the world.... Lloyd minneapolis, MinnesotaU.S.A.
Apr 23 2013
Symmetry Concepts LLC Symmetry Girls Does not pay employees once they have left the company, Internet
I worked for this company for two months as a PSO. Their call traffic is extremely slow, I could be logged im for eight hours and take a maximum of three calls if I was lucky. I found a company with higher traffic and left Symmetry Concepts in the middle of a pay period over a month ago. They owe me my final check, which is small, but I wasn't working for free. I have attempted to get a hold of them with zero sucess. They have a minimum $50 pay out and since my check is below that they have apparently decided not to pay me at all.  I don't reccomend working for them at all. I left with good feelings towards them and now I am so frusterated with the people who run their shady operation. Don't agree to work for them if your time is worth something to you.
Entity: , Internet
May 03 2006
Skin Medique, Symmetry ripoff Peoria Arizona
I purchase three laser hair removal treatments on January 30,2006. I got only one treatment. I went the other day for my appointment and the doors were closed. In their voice mail they said that the mail box is full for Spa Beautica. Skin Medique,Symmetry & Spa Beautica are all own by the same company. They all shut their doors. They take your money up front then close without notice. Better to do one treatment at a time and pay a little more then letting them talk you into buying more treatments at a reduced price. I called 12 news for action in Phoenix. They seem uninterested in my story unless I had an actual contract with Symmetry to prove how much money I was out. I wanted them to do a story about this to warn others of these kind of places that have you pay up front. If you have lost money please call 12 news (602)260-1212. Maybe they will do a informative piece if enough people will call and complain about these three businesses. Diana Goodyear, ArizonaU.S.A.
Entity: Peoria, Arizona
May 20 2010
Symmetry Direct - Genesis I recieve some flyers on my car that said if I wanted to make some easy money so I decided to call the number. Omaha, Nebraska
I was in downtown Omaha when I approached my car and I'd seen a blue flyer on my window that said if I wanted to earn easy money from $800-$1000 a month without any training necessary. I called the number and they set up an appointment with me to show up Saturday 10 A.M. I show up and I see a lot of people dressed up professionally and there were more representatives than recruites. They sat me down to watch a video about people rambling on about how Symmetry changed their lives. By the end of the video I was like hmm this might be something easy to do. Then the representative was trying to convince me to pay $193 just to book me a seat to go to the Chicago seeds of success, otherwise I won't be able to success in this job. Next thing you kno they tell me it'd be a total of $330 just for the whole thing, I was like sure, whatever but I'll pay all the other expenses myself. This made them uncomfortable. Then they tell me to pay $90 just out of nowhere! This made me really suspicious, and then my student advisor looked them up on the internet and that's when he found out that they scam people! This made me SO mad that I decided to confront the representative. She started to deny thing, but she seemed really unsure.  It makes me so mad that they abuse hard working people. Since when do you have to pay someone to pay you??? On top of that they wanted me to spend $632 for the products for me to sell! That's some b.s!
Entity: Omaha, Nebraska
Jun 07 2013
Symmetry Financial Group REVIEW: Symmetry Financial Group clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with SFG. Symmetry is committed to employee satisfaction & success along with exceptional client experiences. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Swannanoa, North Carolina*UPDATE: Symmetry Financial Group is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a Safe business service.
Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW: Editor’s UPDATE: A positive rating and recognition has been given to Symmetry Financial Group for their above average commitment to making the insurance business profitable for both agents and agency builders. Ripoff Report’s discussions with SFG have uncovered a genuine enthusiasm by the company to uphold this commitment. Agents with Symmetry can expect that the company will work towards providing not only the best opportunities available, but will do so with the highest levels of integrity and knowledge.  SFG leadership has drawn upon over 100 years of cumulative experience in the insurance industry and have pooled their expertise to create a model that is truly revolutionary. Symmetry Financial Group stated that they are truthfully committed to sharing the wealth of opportunity, all while delivering high levels of service and training to their sales forces.  As successful businessmen, SFG’s owners know that this philosophy is a key component to ensuring short-term and long-term success in any business. A top manager with Symmetry recently said this of the company’s leadership, “Having come from the largest financial institution in the United States, where leadership was talked about often but rarely developed, I have been extremely impressed by not only the leaders of the company but how often they are speaking of and implementing growth all the way down to an individual level.” Ripoff Report Verified™ .. part of Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.. ..The information provided in this report is based on comments made by Casey Watkins and Brandon Ellison during an on-site inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases toward Symmetry Financial Group.   Symmetry Financial Group (SFG) is a company that gains access to public records such as loans that were financed and data from certain age groups.  The company’s target market for clients would be people who have financed loans, recent home buyers, and people who are between the ages of 55-80 who want to make sure burial expenses are taken care of with retirement protection. Brandon stated, “Seniors are outliving their money.”  The company works with agents who are self-motivated and want to make money part time or full time.  Symmetry Financial Group feels they are a franchise opportunity with a much lower cost which sets them apart from others. The company sends out forms from a mail house explaining what their product are and if customer is interested they will fill form out and mail it back in with information such as age, race, height weight, and smoking status, etc. An agent can then purchase that lead from SFG for a cost of $16-$42.  The agent can then set up a meeting with the client or customer and explain potential options for coverage.  Leads are generated by the forms that are returned from potential customers.  These leads are then purchased by agents and the agents then make contact with the potential customer.  The process for closing a sale is based on the client dealing with the agent and then agreeing on a policy that works for that client. An agent never has to buy leads from Symmetry Financial Group.  Every time an agent does purchase a lead, its costs SFG money.  However, sales are much less likely without these leads.  An agent’s main goal in working with the company is to sell insurance to people and families that need these services.  If an agent never wants to buy build a lead.  Their main job is to sell product. Casy Watkins states, “SFG does not pay agents.  Commissions pass through insurance companies.  SFG does offer incentives but that’s the only payment SFG has with agents.” The company states they try to get the message out to everyone that all leads will not turn into sales and that you must have thick skin.  All leads have potential but are not guaranteed.    ”The company states “Very few promises are made to agents; SFG promises to treat everyone fairly and promise not to take money from them.  Agents will be released as long as agents do not owe SFG money and allowed to sell for other people.  Clients are not promised anything from SFG because SFG is the ‘middle-man.’” Brandon Ellison went onto explain that as an agent working for SFG one may promise a client to always answer any questions they may have regarding their business, however SFG itself does not promise anything to clients.  When a client is not happy with their expectations, SFG will work with client to produce refunds if necessary, however this is rare.  SFG will talk to agent and client and figure out best solution to remedy the problem. Internally, the company is working to set the correct expectations and establish more training while getting agents to understand their role and that they represent Symmetry Financial Group. The company states that many complaints come from agents and setting better expectations can help with this.  They are making active approaches to remedy concerns and working to create better hands on training and software to get reports out faster to agents.  The company is also focused on getting agents to be more business minded and managing expectations. Symmetry Financial Group states that because there are so many agents and managers, the company rarely sees complaints.  Sometimes clients will complain to SFG for something that the Insurance Company messed up; however this is not SFG’s problem in almost all cases.  They stated that complaints are resolved by talking to the client and explaining the issue to them in a non-defensive manner.  Agents will complain to SFG that that they are trying to make money selling leads. However, SFG actually loses money selling leads and would rather agents attain these leads on their own to save costs, but the leads are there for the agents if needed.    ”Casey Watkins stated that, “Complaints on Ripoff Report were factually not true in many instances.” Furthermore, he emphasized complaints on Ripoff Report are not possible to resolve.  A recent complaint involved a misunderstanding between an insurance company and client where insurance company was drafting a premium and the client did not want the policy anymore. A miscommunication lead to the policy not being canceled and client was unhappy.  They stated that many of these types of complaints are outside the control of SFG; however SFG will do whatever they can to make clients happy.  SFG in this instance personally got on the phone with the client and explained to them it was a misunderstanding and that the issue had been resolved. Mr. Watkins stated “Complaints from clients at SFG is like buying a Toyota and the alternator goes out. It’s not really the dealerships fault that this happened. It is more the manufacturer of the Toyota, however many people need someone to blame.” Furthermore, the main thing that SFG tries to explain to their employees is that they are in the service industry and to not be argumentative while always doing what’s best for client.  Some complaints from clients are from agents losing their tempers and maybe arguing and upsetting clients.  The company tries to remind agents to take a deep breath and don’t get emotionally involved.  SFG regularly checks up on agents to ensure satisfactory service is being rendered. Symmetry Financial Group stated that they have not changed much because the complaints on Ripoff Report as the complaints are not addressing changes the company can make. They state there is no validity to the complaints that are out there now.  Employees are taught to treat all clients with the utmost respect.  All SFG can talk to the agents and tell them they represent the company, however, the reality is SFG cannot control every single agent and sometimes clients become unhappy.  Agents are very competitive and take it personal when they are being outdone by a fellow co-worker.  They stated that SFG continues to get better and hiring quality agents which is the easiest way to ensure customer satisfaction.  The company states they are happy to be a part of the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program because it allows customers to get to know SFG better and to see the truth about the company who they are.  However, they feel that up to this point Ripoff Report has been one sided and is inaccurate thus far.  If it gives SFG the opportunity to turn negatives to positives they are very happy with it.  Statements from Symmetry Financial Group   ”Symmetry’s field agents often express the confidence they have in the system in place. One new SFG agent said, “The great mentoring and support, humble leadership, great system, and abundant resources I’ve found with SFG saved me from leaving the insurance industry”.  This is one of the many positive feedbacks we received while conducting research on Symmetry and very in tune with what other agents have to say. Symmetry Financial Group is serious about providing a unique and genuine opportunity.  Employee feedback and surveys continuously produce reports similar to the following, SFG is the perfect vehicle for me to help people, not just through insurance but by empowering them to have their own company.  Rip-off Report was also pleased to learn that SFG’s past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to its agents success.  When we asked employees what advise they had for upper management, these are some of the responses, “I appreciate all you do for us and your willingness to put your time and energy to help us become better. The system you have in place is allowing me to do what I was meant to do!” and “Keep the innovative thought process coming for our industry” STATED IMPROVEMENTS FROM SYMMETRY FINANCIAL GROUP. Symmetry Financial Group recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues requiring attention and are not to be ignored.  When handled correctly, complaints are valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Rip-off Report’s Investigation, Symmetry Financial Group has examined every complaint independently and worked to resolve and/or clarify where any issue may have stemmed from. In summary, after Ripoff Reports investigation and 3rd party review, which included discussions with Symmetry’s owners, Ripoff Report is convinced that SFG is committed to providing a quality and beneficial service to its employees and clients. Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, it’s a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike. Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,.. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.  As a matter of policy, when a business becomes a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program they agree to allow Ripoff Report to contact every client who filed a complaint so they can make things right with them.  In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses so we can insure that the member business did right by their customer ..   NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED     ------------------------------------------------- setTimeout( 'openPopWin();', 1000);function openPopWin(){window.open('/symmetry-financial-group-sfg/insurance-companies/swannanoa-north-carolina-2E20B.htm');}
Entity: Boca raton, Florida
Apr 29 2007
Premier Promotions Grand Rapids MI, Fraudulent Job Opportunites, Pyramid Plan, Multi-lvel marketing Kentwood Michigan
I have already filed a complaint against the company Majestic Innovations. This company appears to be another branch off of the pyramid from that company. They are located in the same office, they have the same address, and while they are not currently registered with the local BBB, I have a feeling that it will only be a matter of time until they are. According to a google search, they have the same address and place of business as Majestic Innovations, and since they are selling the same product, I am 100% positive that this is the same company! Should you be contacted by this company, they will call and ask if you are looking for full or part time employment. They may ask what your major is, and things of that nature. They will invite you to an interview and ask you to dress nicely.' (No mention of a resume or anything of that nature. Of course not! This isn't a real job!!!) Once you get to the interview you will be shown a presentation for a multi-marketing plan to sell really expensive vitamins and to recruit people under you to do this also. You will have to invest a lot of money to get started, and then you will have to pay for desk rental, a phone, flyers, and other advertisings. Even any awards that you get, you will have to pay for. You may also have seen an ad in the paper that you answered to. Premier Promotions advertised in the Grand Rapids Press this week! (April 16, 2006) Their ad read like this: Job Title: Office Employer: Premier Promotions Source: The Grand Rapids Press Employment Ads Location: Grand Rapids, MI Date: 04-16-2006 Job Description Description: OFFICE. PEOPLE PERSON. Expanding company in health and fitness industry looking for 3 motivated people. Part/Full time. (1099). 616-656-1057. Amie Grand Rapids, MichiganU.S.A.
Entity: Kentwood, Michigan
Apr 24 2013
Symmetry Financial Group REVIEW: SFG Satisfaction commitment, dedicated to helping their agents and their clients. Symmetry Financial Group offers products from the biggest, most highly rated insurance and annuity companies, enables highly trained sales representatives to find our clients the best fit for their insurance needs, regardless of their health or financial situation. Extensive portfolio of life and annuity products offers many options, including Term Life, Non-med Term, Whole Life, UL, EIUL, Disability, Critical Illness, Annuity, EIA, SPIA and more. Symmetry Financial Group receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.
Ripoff Report REVIEW / SFG commitment to customer and agent satisfaction Symmetry Financial Group joins the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program -- a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program -- a program that benefits the consumer, which helps to increase consumer satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business Verified By Ripoff Report.When a company or individual joins the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program, they must make a commitment to us in writing to 'doing whatever it takes to make things right with their customers.' What does that mean? It means that Ripoff Report expects that members of our CAP program will review and respond to ALL customer complaints promptly. It means that every complaint will be taken seriously and every customer will be treated fairly and with respect. It means if a customer did not receive what they expected, the company will work with that customer to fix the issue. It means that if a customer requests a refund and if there is any reasonable basis for that request, we expect the customer will be given a prompt refund (some refund requests may not be reasonable, so this does not mean a refund is guaranteed in every case). Making things right can mean lots of different things to different people, but our point is this - by working closely with the company or individual to resolve any disputes, Ripoff Report can track the footprints of customer service to ensure that our CAP members are doing everything they can to treat customers fairly and to increase their customer satisfaction.ALL COMPANIES GET COMPLAINTS, BUT HOW THE COMPANY HANDLES THOSE COMPLAINTS, SEPARATES GOOD BUSINESSES FROM BAD BUSINESSES.Ripoff Report Verified .. part of Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business..By Ripoff Report Symmetry Financial Group approached Ripoff Report with the intent of wanting to resolve any customer issues and reports posted on Ripoff Report.As a Part of the Corporate Advocacy Program the member business allows Ripoff Report to send an email to all of those who filed a complaint in the past, letting the customer know, the member business wanted to make things right with them, .. whatever it takes to do so. Ripoff Report always monitors these emails to insure the member business does what they agreed to. The people at Symmetry Financial Group did just that.SFG has joined the Corporate Advocacy Program because they want customers to know they will go to great lengths to resolve any and all customer issues. They stated to Ripoff Report that they never want their customers or sales representatives to feel like they werent given the absolute best service possible. Symmetry Financial Group also stated We are committed to sharing the wealth of opportunity, both with the families that allow us to help them with their life insurance and retirement needs, as well as with the thousands of sales representatives who are choosing to build their careers with us. We understand that we are in the service industry, and we do not take it lightly that our clients and their families are counting on our commitment to protecting them. Also, our agents and their families are relying on us to continue to offer the best business model and opportunity to earn an exceptional income that the industry has to offer. Symmetry Financial Group CONTINUES TO CLARIFY WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY CAN DO FOR CLIENTS Symmetry Financial Group is one of the fastest growing insurance marketing organizations in the country. Our in-house expertise, knowledge, vision and ability to provide our clients an extremely competitive product portfolio truly makes SFG a unique opportunity for both clients and agents alike.Why Symmetry Financial Group is better than their competitorsSymmetry Financial Groups tells Ripoff Report that their ability to offer products from only the biggest and most highly rated insurance and annuity companies, enables our highly trained sales representatives to find their clients the best fit for their insurance needs, regardless of their health or financial situation. Their extensive portfolio of life and annuity products offers many options, including Term Life, Non-med Term, Whole Life, UL, EIUL, Disability, Critical Illness, Annuity, EIA, SPIA and more. Our in-house lead marketing systems for mortgage protection and final expense insurance, combined with our extensive list of carrier relationships, top contracts, exceptional training and back office support all make Symmetry Financial Group the best choice for agents and agency builders across the country. Our job is simple: to put you in front of families that need your help, and to ensure that you have the best and most competitive products to help them.For those individuals that wish to develop an organization and build a successful business, we offer every tool you will need, with very little overhead. For those that would like to earn an excellent living while helping families with their insurance and retirement needs, look no further. Symmetry Financial Group stands alone as the best opportunity in the insurance industry. Symmetry Financial Group/ Statement from the owners. We would like to thank you for taking the time to review our company. Symmetry Financial Group was created with one goal in mind, and that is to share the wealth of opportunity with you. We realize that you have options when choosing an agent or company to work with, and we want to make sure that when you choose us you are completely satisfied with the service and the results you receive. Whether you are a potential client that needs help protecting your familys financial future, or you are an agent that is looking to build a long and successful career in the insurance industry, we hope you will give SFG the opportunity to help you reach your goals.ANY BUSINESS THAT CAN ADMIT THEY MADE MISTAKES AND CORRECTS THOSE MISTAKES IS A BUSINESS YOU CAN TRUST AND WORTH DOING BUSINESS WITH .As stated above, Symmetry Financial Group is committed to 100% satisfaction and has made every possible effort to ensure that all customers and agents have a positive experience.After speaking with the ownership at Symmetry Financial Group and emailing the few individuals that filed a complaint in the past, Rip-off Report is proud to give Symmetry Financial Group a positive Rating. SFG made and continues to make every effort to ensure that all customers and agents were satisfied. The three owners of SFG assured Rip-off Report that their business model features customer satisfaction as the top priority. It is clear that they are dedicated to helping their agents and clients achieve satisfaction, and they will not allow a legitimate complaint to go unresolved. SFG knows that while they may not be able to be perfect, they can and will strive to make things right if there ever is a problem.STATED IMPROVEMENTS FROM SYMMETRY FINANCIAL GROUP.Symmetry is committed to addressing every issue and complaint received and will always explore a resolution that suits all parties involved. Open communication between the companys ownership, management and new agents is highly encouraged and readily available. We make every effort to provide our agents with the best resources and training in the industry to ensure they are equipped to provide their clients with the highest levels of satisfaction.WHAT TO LOOK OUT FOR IN THIS INDUSTRY Symmetry Financial Group is committed to serving both its agents and its clients with the highest quality services in the industry. Some insurance companies will limit their agents specific products, impose sales quotas, and provide little to no resources to ensure agents success. Symmetry appears to be dedicated to assisting its agents in every way possible to ensure success.The extensive portfolio of life and annuity products offer many options for agents and clients, including Term, UL, EIUL, Disability, Critical Illness, Annuity, EIA, SPIA, LTC and more. SFG provides an agent with all the resources necessary to conduct business as well, including a contracting department to handle agent licensing issues and concerns; a service department to help with application, status reports, and commission inquiries; a lead and marketing department to help get its agents in from of more clients; as well as a large group of mentors and representatives to help with product information, proposals, software issues and more. Agents with Symmetry are able to spend their time growing their businesses and servicing their clients to the fullest.We understand that acquiring the right insurance for yourself and your family can be a very difficult process. Our teams here at SFG have put in an incredible amount of effort to bring ease and peace of mind to our clientele. We offer SFG agents vast portfolio of carriers and products to ensure that they acquire the right product, at the right price, to effectively protect their clients throughout their lives.*Any consumer not receiving satisfaction from a member of Ripoff Reports Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program should email us at EDitor@ripoffreport.comThis kind of dedication to customer service means Symmetry Financial Group will do whatever it takes to make sure their agents and clients are properly taken care off.In the future, if anyone has any complaints or concerns with Symmetry Financial Group, you are invited to contact them directly via email: hr@sfglife.com (again, please be sure to cc: EDitor@ripoffreport.com so we can keep track of the companys response and to insure customer satisfaction). You can call Symmetry Financial Group directly at 828-581-0475. As always, Ripoff Report cannot guarantee that every customer or employee will always be 100% satisfied in every case, but we promise that if you have any concerns with Symmetry Financial Group or any of our Corporate Advocacy Program members, we will do everything we can to see that the issue is addressed quickly and that you are treated fairly and with respect. Any issues you think you cannot resolve with any member of Rip-off Reports Corporate Advocacy Program.. please contact us. EDitor@ripoffreport.com..Remember, just because a company or individual is reported on Rip-off Report does not mean you should not do business with them. Use Rip-off Report information as a tool to your advantage. Be knowledgeable about any company or person you hire. Also, don't be afraid to ask questions and get additional information until you feel comfortable in allowing them to work for you.Be sure to contact us with your questions and comments about any business that is part of the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. Your questions, comments and suggestions are always welcome and will be considered even if we don't agree with them. Please realize Ripoff Report is chartering in new territory, working to make a change for both consumers and businesses alike.Consumers can feel safe confident and secure when doing business with Symmetry Financial Group.Here's why.Read about Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,. And about Symmetry Financial Groups Commitment to Excellence and Consumer Satisfaction. ....Consumers should feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. ..yes, a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.Written by,..Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program team....by consumers, for consumersPO BOX 310, Tempe, AZ 85280602-359-4357 when selection starts, press 5 ...then, three seconds later press 1... Say who you are!Our mission:Empower consumersDefend the First AmendmentExpose wrongdoingHelp companies regain controlED Magedson: Founder, Ripoff Report Follow Ripoff Report on Twitter Follow me, Ed Magedson, on Twitter Find us on Facebook
Entity: Swannanoa, North Carolina
Sep 11 2017
Pure Touch Skin Center Pure Touch Laser Center; Pure Touch Laser Bruised and removed the symmetry of my facial features Glendale California
I purchased a Groupon for Juvederm Ultra injections. At approximately 3:20PM, I was in the area and called the number listed on the Groupon to see if I could drop in for an appointment. To the best of my recollection, I heard the usual answering service, and pressed 1 to speak to their Glendale location. A woman answered the phone and agreed that I could come in at 4:00PM. When I arrived at the Glendale location, the receptionist claimed she did not have an appointment for me scheduled, and that it could not have been possible that someone agreed to see me, because no injectionist was present that day. The receptionist confirmed that no appointment was made at the Sherman Oaks center either.   The receptionist did offer that I could sign the paperwork (waivers of liability) to save time for the appointment that I would schedule for the following Wednesday. When I arrived on Wednesday, I was seen by a technician named Ani, who told me she had performing injections for two years. I informed Ani that I did not want injections into my smile lines, but rather my cheeks, which have lost collagen as a result of my embarassing and terrible habit of picking my skin.  Ani said she would need to put some Juvederm at the top of my smile lines, but otherwise acknowledged my request. I could not see what was being done while Ani was administering injections, but it felt like Ani was gouging my smile lines on the side that is predominantly bruised by inserting the needle and lifting it up while it was under my skin. Ani did not offer me the opportunity to view the work after it was completed and did not offer me an icepack until she had done both sides with my face, with the result that the side of my face that received services first is the one that is very bruised.  I have had bruising on both sides of my face now for five days. On one side of my face, my smile line is filled in, on the other, it is not. I have been told I need to wait two weeks to be totally sure that I am not experiencing uneven swelling. It is clear to me, that one side was treated very differently than the other and my requests were completely ignored. Conveniently for Pure Touch, the additional service the sold me on that day could not be provided to me for approximately two weeks, per their review of the condition of my skin. I am deeply concerned that Pure Touch is engaged in a practice of screwing naive customer's faces up to scam customers into repeat business. Perhaps I seemed like an easy target because it appeared that by the poor condition of my skin I would not understand what they were doing. One other thing that I would like to note is that although Pure Touch had multiple reasons to request my credit card information, as their posted policy is to not accept appointments without a reservation, they never took my credit card and still haven't. Perhaps they did background research on me and learned that I am a lawyer. I was unaware of the Fair Credit Billing Act until I read your follow-up question below.  Finally, when I wrote a review on Yelp about their skin care services they responded beyond the scope of my comment with very specific detail about the services I requested despite the note on my service contract that the information related to our services was to remain private. By the reviews, I am not the only woman whose face they disfigured.
Entity: Glendale , California
Apr 06 2006
Symmetry ripoff, make you use your family to make them rich Chicago Illinois
I saw a notepad on my car window saying that if anyone has 6-10 hours a week to spare and wants to make over one thousand dollars a month to call them. When I did they told me to come in for a meeting. When I asked what will I do, all the usual questions the guy on the phone told me to just come in. So i did. There were people there who talked about the weallness business and how much money we could make, they showed us a video, etc. But then they wanted you to buy these products they said was for you to give your freinds and families to try. A beginners package for you to make money. So I brought it. It costed $159.00. I never got any money from them because everyone that you call doesn't need their products, no one buys them. They even write scripts for you telling you what to tell people and your families. One script told me to tell my family that if they buy anything from their company that I will get a raise. All lies....scams. Andrew Chicago, IllinoisU.S.A.
Entity: Chicago, Illinois
May 03 2013
Entity: Ashville, North Carolina
18, Report #1151902
Jun 11 2014
Misha Moore/Harris/Brookins KBFG, Symmetry Management Services LLC, Grosborough Financial Group, 1solution auto network (1solutionauto.com), multiple names and locations around the country:The Symmetry Firm101 Devant St., Ste 601Fayetteville, GA 30214615-707-4254678-545-6242 Misha Moore, Tradelines, Nashville, TN Credit Building Nashville TN
Misha Brookins, a poor excuse for a Black Women, offers credit building, capital acquisition, and trandeline services. I was introduced to Misha in Nashville through a friend mutual friend, who said he knew a person in the business of selling tradelines and improving personal and business credit. Misha signed a contract stating that within 45 days my business credit score would be in the mid 7's. (My business didn't have any credit at all) I paid her $1,500.00, and it did not change even once, after 9 months. I called and emailed her repeatedly, but the business doesn't have an actual location in Nashville, TN. So even with the contract, she is hard to find, found out later that she doesn't live anywhere, her and her children are living out of multiple hotels. Fortunately I have a legitimate business and am not missing the $1,500.00 she has not paid back, but I wanted to write this report, so if someone tries to look her up like I did, there's info available that will cause them to realize she, and any affiliate of the fake companies she is with, are a scam.
Entity: Fayetteville, Georgia
Jun 23 2013
Ed Orell, SFG, Symmetry Steal your downline, false claims about income, false claims of a job opportunity, inappropriate sexual statements, put you in debt with leads, charge credit/debit card without approvalcard without consent, no training or support, mock job candidates Boca Raton Florida
I have been working at Symmetry Financial Group full-time for more than a year.  The company owners are genuine and truly care about the success of the business, which is directly related to success of the individuals. The original report should not conflate issues with Ed Orell with the legitimacy of Symmetry Financial Group.  As of today, Ed is not an owner of Symmetry Financial Group and his roles as marketing director and Agency manager are completely separate.  From personal experience, it appears that he does a lot of good in the former role but not so much in the latter role. I can truly say that when Ed is on the conference calls and in front of an audience at conferences, he is not the same Ed that you see on a daily basis.  On the conference calls and in front of an audience he portrays himself as a competent and trustworthy individual completely embodying the core values and core beliefs of the company; but in person he is the complete opposite.  He is a top personal producer, but struggles to retain a team and purely looks out for his own best interests even if it hurts those around him. Examples: -I witnessed Ed callously assigning valuable A leads to anybody who he could convince to give him a credit card number (whether it was their first time in the field, whether or not they could afford the leads, or a 'rodeo clown' veteran(as he calls them) agent searching for a new lead source).  According to Symmetry doctrine, a person should not be assigned brand new leads until they can prove they are able to produce.  At times when the A leads would be close to 30 days old Ed would increase the lead assignments to agents so that he would not be charged for the ageing leads.  Even if an agent signs up for 10 new leads per week, he would sometimes assign up to 15 or 20 leads without the agent’s consent; sometimes not even in the same geographical area(3-5 hours away). -The only training in his office is 'call from the home'. However, 80% of the time he does not answer the phone, then calls back 2 hours later, or the next day to ask if you still need help and how much money did you make him. -The office environment is anything but professional.  Ed is constantly making sexist remarks and talking about inappropriate subject matter that have nothing to do with business. He goes on and on talking behind people's backs; some things true and of a highly sensitive personal nature; others exaggerated. -He shows up last minute to most meetings, and leaves during appointment setting instead of helping new agents get better on the phone.  I agree that it is his office and he can be wherever he wants to be, however he states that he will help coach you every step but he is not there for you when you need support. -Ed does not invest any time whatsoever in developing a team so it is no surprise that the 2 or 3 veteran agents are only 1 year or less in the business.  This is shocking for a person who has been in the insurance business for over 15 years.  It can’t always be the other people’s fault since Ed is always at scene of the crime so to speak. -Despite what he says, Ed cares neither about the growth of the agents nor of an agency.  He is not to be trusted with your personal business or your credit card.  He will say anything to earn your trust then have his way with you. Symmetry Management may want to re-consider their association with such an individual.  This can only hurt the reputation of a new company with great potential.
Entity: Boca Raton, Florida
May 16 2009
Symmetry Direct - Tim Woodcox Pyramid Scheme, Harassment, Stalking, MLM Scheme ripoff Grand Rapids Michigan
Open letter to Tim Woodcox: Dear Tim Woodcox, Over a year ago, I made it very clear to you that I didn't want to be contacted by your company ever again. Today, I received a phone call from a Jeff calling from 616-855-1934 stating that he got my name and number from a referral list and asked, AHEM IF I WERE SEEKING FULL OR PART TIME WORK. Now, I made it clear to you that I was not interested in your pyramid scheme, or whatever game you people are playing over there off of 44th ST, but I am extremely pissed and agitated that yet again, after you told me it wouldn't happen, that I was called by your independent business owners. I am now in the process of filing another complaint again with the BBB, the State Attorney General, and am contacting a lawyer so that I can take you to court for damages. I suggest that you remove my name and number from your referral lists. Oh yeah, I have the messages also. They have been forwarded to the State Attorney General's office, and have been saved for safekeeping as well, so I can present this gross mis-representation in court! Amie Grand Rapids, MichiganU.S.A.
Entity: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Oct 04 2007
Symmetry Direct, KC Premier, K.C. Premiere, Kansas City Premier Fraudulent job offer and false personal information given Kansas City Kansas
I was contacted by Nate Ebeling (he never spelled his last name), who said he worked for KC Premier (also never spelled) and had received my name and mobile number from a current employee. He stated that they were quickly expanding after their company (which does business in 22 countries) opened a Kansas City office a little over a year ago. (That would have been mid 2006.) I asked about the business, and he said they worked in health and fitness. I couldn't imagine anyone I know working in such a field, much less recommending me for it. He then clarified that it was office work, and that they were the middleman between product distributors and clients, and that the office helped people develop fitness programs and wellness programs. He told me that he had four openings in the office, that it was a small staff, and that I had been recommended because of my experience and communication skills. He asked me almost immediately if I was in school, if I was working, where, etc. He even asked if I would say I had good communication skills, ignoring the fact that I was suspicious and asking him questions that were obviously making him uncomfortable. I wasn't interested in divulging my personal information and continued asking him for a bit of info first. His first response was that it was illegal to give out employee information, and the name of the referring employee was personal information. I didn't think this was true, so I pressed a bit more. He told me he had transferred from Ohio to help get this office going, and had been with the company for about a year. He told me that he went to college in Columbus and started with the company there. He said the Kansas City office was expanding so quickly that they were forced to ask employees for word-of-mouth referrals in order to keep up with their hiring needs. Though I repeatedly asked for specific information about the business and the positions, he never gave me any. He had no job titles, no duties, and said they were hiring trainers, to train new employees to deal with clients. He said that was why they needed people with good communication skills and surely why I was recommended by my friend. I asked about these 22 country locations, and he said he of course wouldn't list them. I asked about locations in the US. He said there were 19 locations in the midwest alone. I asked for those. He again said he wouldn't ramble off a list of locations. I asked for a few examples. Nate told me that the company had 3 offices in Michigan, 3 in Ohio, one in Des Moines, one in Omaha, and this new one in Kansas City. He said the headquarters of their parent company were in San Jose, CA. He wanted to set up an corporate interview. He said that the executives would tell me the name of the person who recommended me and gave them my telephone number. He also said they would discuss compensation and all the details of the work. At one point I told him that I was a bit nervous about the vague information that he was giving me after a cold call, he said he had lots of referrals and he had a long list of people to call rather than talk to me if I wasn't interested. He had a sudden agitated and threatening tone, though it was his fake spunkiness that tipped me off in the first place. When I said I just wanted more information, he instantly returned to super-friendly spunky guy. I again asked how many people worked in the office. Though he originally said it was a very small staff, he now said he had no idea, partly because he hadn't been there that long and hadn't even met everyone. He said there were a lot of part-timers, but all together, he estimated 40 to 50 people. In one office?? Yes, he again said that there were a lot of part-timers. So I set up an interview and got a physical address of an office in a business park next to the railroad tracks in KCK. He offered to do it on Saturday, saying the executives preferred weekends when possible. He told me that after my interview, he would be there as well and would go over everything with me. Although he gave me an address, including Suite AE, he said that since the office was on the second floor, to go to the receptionist at the entrance and tell her his name and that I was meeting with him. (Why not ask for the KC Premier office? Why not just go to the office, as I have an appointment? Why not talk to their receptionist, or one of those 50 employees?) He even said, in a paternal and possibly condescending tone, 'Now, this is a business atmosphere, so business attire should be worn for the interview.' After I hung up, I tried to find more information online. Of course, there was nothing. I called him back, and got his voicemail, which just said 'You have reached Nate Ebeling, I'm not available, please leave me a very detailed message and I'll get back to you.' Equally spunky, but no mention of any company. Why would a recruiter call people on his personal cell phone? He had already mentioned to save that number and call if anything came up before the interview. I left a message saying that I was unable to find any business listings and needed to find out a bit more about the company before the interview. I asked him to call me back and, if he got my voicemail, to go ahead and leave a message with a URL, the address and contact information for the company headquarters in San Jose, and the main business contact information for the KC office. I mentioned that he only referred to the business as KC Premier and that I assumed that was not (coincidentally) the name of the company worldwide. When he called back, I let him leave a message. He said he was sorry he had missed me, but had just gotten out of a meeting. He responded to my message by saying that the business name was it was in fact KC Premier, but that this was an independent business with no connection to the other offices. He said the San Jose headquarters was the headquarters of the parent company, Symmetry Direct. He said there was no website, as everything was done on a one-on-one basis. He also said that there was no business line, as they didn't take calls from clients. He told me that his phone was a vonage line and that that was why it wasn't listed. He told me that the parent company may have a website, but that they were the product end of the business and that it wouldn't explain what they do in the office. I searched for Symmetry Direct, and even the URL of their name + .com redirects to another URL with dll in the name, which made me very uncomfortable. I searched for the address and only found other businesses in the office, and a listing for Action Staffing in the same suite from 1999. I called him back and gave him the legal disclaimer to not contact me again and that if he or anyone from his company contacted me again I would consider it harrassment. (I am on the Do Not Call registry, I wonder if that applies for pyramid schemes...) He kept interrupting me with indignant 'Why?'s and when I told him after I finished that I was legally required to tell him those words, he said nastily he would be sure to tell my friend what I had said, then brightly told me good luck and hung up. I found SymmetryDirect.com online, as well as two pages hosted by Ann Seig, (someone who fell for a pyramid scheme and now divulges their tricks). I also found a 'Ripoff Report' report on Majestic Innovations, another 'independent' SD office in Michigan. The most revealing site I found was http://www.go-symmetry.com/home-business.htm, which offers preferred customer status as well as jobs. This last site lists 1 800 231 7277 as the number to call to sign up with SD. I can see that the changing names of these independent offices makes them hard to track, and the other Ripoff Report claims that SD filed a complaint to have their name removed from search engine results. I don't know enough about that, but hopefully I will not be contacted again and won't have to deal with them ever again. E.C. Kansas City, KansasU.S.A. Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Lindal Cedar Homes
Entity: Kansas City, Kansas
Mar 08 2009
Maximum Health Solutions , Symmetry pyramid scam Bloomington Minnesota
I am a recent graduate with a degree in public relations who is looking for a job in my field. I posted my resumee on Yahoo hot jobs and a man named Shawn called me out of the blue. He told me his company he worked for was expanding and was wondering if I was looking for work. I asked him if they had a website I could visit and he said no. I should've had a clue then. I then agreed to meet with him the next day. I told him that I was looking for experience in my field. I asked if it was a sales job or telemarketing and he assured me it wasnt and told me that it would be a perfect fit for a public relations degree. I was really excited and it wasn't a far drive for me so I decided to check it out. I read rip off report a lot to make sure that I don't fall into a trap. There wasn't any bad reports so I thought it would be okay. I walked into a small office bulidng that was connected to many other businesss and walked into a room full of people. I got nervous and had a bad feeling. I stuck it out though unfortunately. Almost two hours later after being herded into a room and forced to listen to a fast talking man about this all to obvious pyramid scam I wanted to pull my hair out and tell my gut I told you so! It was complete crap. First off here's a bunch of broke kids who need a job and they had the audacity to ask for money in order to work for them. $300 dollars for training and another $200 for the crap they wanted us to sell. If I had that money I wouldn't have been sitting there in the first place. Then they admit that it's a sales job where you work indepently and you get paid by commission. This was an insult and it was rude and mean of them to take advantage of college educated people and trick them into a bs scam! I told them that to their face, thanked them for the waste of time and walked myself out. Anonymous Burnsville, MinnesotaU.S.A.
May 14 2009
Amie Thompson Kenyon, Kenyon Credit Services, Amie Thompson, Amie Kenyon Amie Kenyon, Referral Scheme, Harassment, Stalking, ripoff Grand Rapids Michigan, Lying, Dishonest, Fraudulent, Scam, Scary, Liar!!! Grand Rapids Michigan
This women has used false information to trash many of my friends over the last five year. I would not give her any personal information at all!!!!!!!!!!!! She will take your infomration & use it on the internet for bad things. I have seen first hand how she tries to ruin the reputation of good people. She is a new type of attaker that did exist in before the internet. She uses the internet to hide form people as she trashes people & the companies they work for. Once she gets your info you are stuck!!!! Consider your self warned....I know someone who tried to use her service to get their credit cleaned up & she didn't help at all!! She just made them feel stupid. She is a very selfish person. Johnny Grand Rapids, MichiganU.S.A.
Entity: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Jun 28 2017
Symmetry Financial Group REVIEW: Symmetry Financial Group Symmetry Financial Group’s leadership committed to development and success of their agents, providing clients with the highest customer satisfaction in the industry.*UPDATE: Symmetry Financial Group pledges their commitment to always improve their operations by joining Rip-off Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Symmetry Financial Group Ripoff Report Verified™ as a Safe Business Service.
Entity: Internet, Internet
Mar 22 2007
SymmetryDirect ripoff Milpitas California
Dear friend, Hey Whats up everybody! So do you people want to know if Symmetry Direct is a scam? Well to be honest I'm not sure. Only God knows all and God sees all. I think so! I've been working in the business for a while. I feel that it's best for me to help as many people I can. Their was this one time when my friends(business partners) had been screwed when they said that they will give us the scientist dvd if we come to the next Seeds of Success (S.O.S.)! Me and my friends all attended to the S.O.S. and we didn't get the scientist dvd because they screwed us. When we attened to the S.O.S. they changed their word and said that only the people who got 8 people to join or buy their products get the scientist dvd. If you people attended to the overviews they say that the 6 figure money earners have to have about 625 teams. Each team consist of 7 people in this business. You see 625 times 7 is 4,375 people. Their are a couple of so called 6 figure money earners but I every time when I attend to the S.O.S. or the office I don't see 4,375 people. I believe that this business is a scheme and scam. Some business partners say that the number one money earner earned moe than $10,000 a month less than two years, but there was this one time when one of the business partner did an overview and said that that number one money earner earned more than $10,000 a month in about 6 years. I'll never forget this. The code of ethincs is not good! That's what I think of it when I read it. In the code of ethnics they say to you to be honest and etc. but I met a bunch of non honest people in this business. They may act nice to you but don't get fooled! I know how this business works like! To the people working in this business(Symmetry Direct) aren't you afraid that your enrollers might try to steal your new business partners! If they are greedy and selfish maybe they would. Like if you did the flyers and they tell you to put their number on the flyer and people call for you but they were too greedy and stole your enrollees! Tell me, do you think that would be possible? Here is one that they try to fool you. If you come to the power hour you'll probably here this before. Their so called 6 figure money earners call and try to convince you and lie to you that they'll give you a discount if you preregister to go to S.O.S.! The other business partners will act like they just heard of that and say Wow or something to persuade you. Here is one that I'll let you know. You know when they ring the bell if you sign up for buying their products or being a business partner. Sometimes they purposely ring the bell for the business partners that have already been in this business for a while. I think they do that to excite people and make them want to join. I thought ringing the bell should be the new business partner that just presently joined! I can't believe I was so guilible at first. I learned my lesson and I don't want you people to get to follow my footsteps. Well friend to me I believe that this business is a scheme and scam. It's your opinion to believe what you believe! Trust me on this one, everything that I'm telling you is true. God knows all and God sees all! I'm proud and glad to help as many people as I can. So do your homework before you join a business. Thank you everybody for reading this report and take care! Inuyasha Detroit, MichiganU.S.A.
Entity: Milpitas, California