TACLIGHT CONCEPTS LLC ROK7 LAKELAND FLORADA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: taclight concepts llc rok7 lakeland florada

There may be more reports for "taclight concepts llc rok7 lakeland florada"

For more results perform a general search for "taclight concepts llc rok7 lakeland florada"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Sep 25 2017
Taclight Concepts LLC ROK7 Lakeland Florada Ordered and taclight for $4.95, which I was charged for on 8/22/2017 and then on 9/06/2017 I was charged an additional $49.99 Lakeland Florida Internet
This is one of those offers in the sweepstakes and one of the offers was the tacklight flashlights for 4.95 which was charged to my credit card and then later was charged an additional 49.99
Taclight Concepts LLC Taclight SCAM Lakeland Florida
Did an Amazon survey and chose a reward for filling out the survey. Paid $4.95 for a tactical pen from Taclight on 9/11/17. On 9/26/2017 Taclight made an unauthorized charge of $49.95 to my credit card. I had already paid the $4.95 and did not order anything else from them.
Sep 16 2017
TACLIGHT CONCEPTS LLC ROK7 BOUGHT A LIGHT ON 09/01/2017 ,PAID $4.95, ON 09/16/2017 A CHARGE OF $49.99 BY TACLIGHT APPEARED ON MY CREDIT CARD LAKELAND , Florida
  On 09/01/17  I bought a light from TACLIGHT C0NCEPTS LLC  for  $4.95 . I  recieved the light a week later.                                       I did not order anything else from this company. On  09/16/17  a charge of $49.99 appeared on my credit card from  TACLIGHT CONCEPTS LLC.   Sounds like this company and the ROK7.com company , are working together ripping the people off  with bogus credit card charges.
Entity: LAKELAND, Florida
Nov 13 2017
Taclight concepts Onlinesurvivalgears Free taclight just pay $4.95 shipping Lakeland Florida
Offer was free taclight just pay $4.95 shipping. Shipping charge from Taclight concepts. Later received a charge for $49.95 from a separate company Online survival gears. Onlinesurvivalgears doesn't offer the flashlight I was shipped. They only offer a Taclight2000 which retails for $24.99. I disputed the charge with my bank but it appears they have their ass covered with 30 day trial, proof of delivery etc.
Dec 27 2016
Entity: Lakeland , Florida
Apr 22 2017
rok7 LLC unauthorized charges lakeland Florida
after advertising  virtual reality glasses for a one time payment of  $19.99 in feb 2017,they charged my card the next month of march for$19.99,then just yesterday april 21 they charged my card $39.99.The payments in march and april were completly un authorized .they are ripping people off . I have seen the rip of report of them doing this to others.I am filing disputes for both charges and hope that they get penalized !
Entity: lakeland, Florida
Jun 25 2017
Rok7 LLC Unauthorized debit Lakeland Florida
 This company is deceptive and dishonest! They claim to do one thing then later rip you off when they have your charge information. You will find unauthorized debits to your personal account. Avoid this company at all costs.
8, Report #1401915
Sep 23 2017
Taclight Concepts Purchased a flashlight for $4.95 and a month later was charged $49.99 for no reason with no warning. Lakeland Florida
 I was offer a free gift, a taclight, to finish a questionaire. I completed it and at the end i was informed i had to pay $4.95 shipping. I agreed to that and was careful that there was nothing else attached. The $4.95 was charged to my card and that was fine. Approximately a month later with now warning or explaination $49.99 was charged to my account from Taclight Concepts.
Entity: Florida
Dec 25 2016
Rok7 LLC Ripped off. Keeps charging me after cancellation Lakeland Florida
November 9 I came across this ad for a VR headset giveaway. The offer claimed they would send me one free,all I had to do was pay the cost of shipping,$14.99. I placed an order and received the item about two weeks later. Upon receipt,it did not meet my expectations. The back of my phone got scratched up badly inserting and removing my phone from the headset. I notified them of my displeasure and asked for a refund. Their response was that it was against their policy to give refunds and that since I had actually not paid anything for the headset,it made no sense for me to return it. So I relented and accepted the fact I was just stuck with a big shiny electronic paperweight. November 25 I was going over my finances and noticed the totals in my checkbook and my bank account online did not match up. So I looked to see what this additional charge was. It turned out I had been charged an extra $14.99 by Rok7 for their VIP membership,a fact they did not disclose to me when I ordered the stupid headset. I complained to them about this and demanded a refund,but again they would not do the right thing. They said if I submitted a cancellation request,I would not be charged any further for this VIP membership. So I did. I have it in writing where they said this. Today,December 25,I was going over my finances again. There was another charge on my bank account for $14.99,despite their assertion they would not be billing me any further. Do not,under any circumstances,do business with these people. They lie,they keep changing their business address,they just want your money and will do anything to get it. I have already filed complaints against them with the BBB and the FTC.
Apr 17 2017
ROK7 LLC ROK7 LLC4225 Frontage Rd NLakeland, FL 33810Email: support@rok7.com Scam -- hide wording for a recurring charge. Lakeland Florida
They provide an order form with, at the very bottom off the computer screen and in almost invisible font, a statement that you will be charged a recurring fee for a membership.   Nowhere else is that mentioned and the only reason is that they are able to deceive customers into agreeing to something they did not want by hiding that agreement in such a way that it is not seen. No not do business with them, ever.  I spotted the charge on my credit card as soon as it was made (a month after the order) and stopped it.  But they still have my cc number and I expect they will try it again.   Beware.   Avoid. Shameful scam.
Sep 25 2017
Taclight Concepts I was asked to complete a survey and at the end of the survey I was offered the taclight gift. It stated I only needed to pay the $4.95 shipping and fee and I made sure there was nothing else. Now my account has been charged $49.95 for no reason. Lakeland Fl
I was offered a free Taclight to complete a survey. I completed the survey and then was asked to pay a $4.95 shipping fee. I made sure there were no other charges, agreed and paid the fee. I never received the Taclight and now my account has been charged an additional $49.95. I have blocked any other charges from this company, which cost another fee with my bank. This also caused my account to overdraw and that is an additional $34.00. So the item I never received has cost me $98.95. I am very upset and warn other people regarding this company.
Oct 06 2017
ROK7 LLC VRGLASSES2000 Buyer beware. Ripoff hidden monthly membership charge. Do NOT buy from ROK7 or VRGlasses2000. Lakeland Florida
I made the mistake of buying a VR headset from ROK7 and not reading the infamous fine print about a membership. They will not let you return you purchases nor refund the monthly charges. Banks wont let you claim a fraudulent charge because you actually did business with them. The owners have the customer service computers locked down so they cannot issue refunds after a few days of purchase. They do business under multiple names out of the same address, so your billings dont show up as just one company. Word to the wise, if it seems like a great deal and low prices, probably a ripoff. I am reporting to the BBB next!
Sep 27 2017
Taclight Concepts I saw their popup ad online. Should have known this would be too good to be true. They charged you $4.95 but later I got charged $49.99 and never did receive any merchandise from them and it has been several weeks. Lakeland Florida
 I saw this ad online. They asked for $4.95 for a taclight. I was later charged $49.99. I later was able to get the $4.95 taken off my checking. Couldn't figure out where it was from. The $ 49.99 is still on my account and is listed as Taclight Concept 5999(Reference#72540008) I have never received any merchandise from this company and it has been several weeks.
Oct 03 2017
Taclight Concepts LLC Did a survey and chose a free reward. Paid $4.95 S+H for a tactical headlamp. Then Taclight made an unauthorized charge of $49.95 to my credit card. FLA Internet Florida
Did an online survey and chose a reward for filling out the survey. Paid $4.95 for a tactical headlamp from Taclight on 9/04/17. On 9/19/2017 Taclight made an unauthorized charge of $49.95 to my credit card. I had already paid the $4.95 and did not order anything else from them
Jul 29 2017
RoK7 get free vr head gear right! they took out $140.00 on my credit card scammers ROK7 LLC 4225 Frontage Rd North Lakeland, Florida 33810 Internet
THIS COMPANY SCAMS PEOPLE. sAID FREE THEN CHARGE EACH MONTH DIFF AMOUNTS ALSO 3 TIMES @ $19.99 2 TIMES @$39.99. i HAD TO CHANGE MY CREDIT CARD TO GET THEM TO STOP!!   4225 FRONTAGE RD. N LAKELAND FLA. 33810863-333-0667
Jul 13 2017
rok7 consumer lakeland FL, Florida
I purchased a head lamp flash light frrom ad on face book. Several months later, they billed my debit card account a seccond time for 19.99. I had to file a fraud account through my bank.
Entity: Nationwide
May 20 2017
ROK7 LLC getting charged 39.99 after I had paid shipping for my 'FREE PRIZE 2 sets of 3d goggles that I have yet to use, and may never use. Lakeland Florida
I went ahead and paid the shipping on my Free Prizes of two 3D goggles a month ago.  I made sure I wasn't signing up for any accessories or monthy memebership charges. They showed up, my kids are not interested in them. Then just today, I get a charge from them for $39.99 and customer service is only open from 9-5:30 M-F. I will be calling Monday at 9am Florida time.
Entity: Lakeland, Montana
Sep 15 2017
ROK7.COM Email from who I thought was Amazon take survey get free gift just pay $4.95 shipping. 15 days later card was charged $49.99 Lakeland Florida
 On 8-28-2017 I received an email that I thought was from Amazon. If I completed a survey I could choose a free gift and just pay the $4.95 shipping charge. On 9-12-2017 my card was charged $49.99. Called Amazon and was told they are not affiliated with this company and they would start a fraud investigation. Called the company and was told it was a 15-day trial period and since they did not hear back from me they charged my card the $49.99. Asked them to send me the original email so I could see where it said there was a trial period. They sent me an e-mail that was not the original without the survey. Called the company back and they once again said they would send the original. The second email was the same as the first which clearly showed the 15 day trial period. They will not send the original email with the survey.
Jul 04 2017
ROK7 VR SO FAR I PAID $59.98 AND glasses were suppose to be free, just pay postage! Very light glasses! Lakeland Florida
Ad said VR glasses free. Just pay postage. Ordered 4/19/2017 Charged my debit as of today, 7/4/2017, still pending.  Trying to rip me off for $59.98 to date.
Sep 01 2017
ROK7.com, T2000 Store,Tactical Headlamps Unlimited Multiple unauthorized charges to credit card Orlando and Lakeland, FL Internet**Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**
Ordered three headlamps from an online site via Facebook and paid $37.49. When reviewing credit card statements noticed  charges in months of Jan, Feb, March, May, July for either $19.99 or $39.99, totaling $139.95. Waiting for next biz day to contact customer service and have found other complaints on Internet that are very similar to this one.
May 27 2017
Rok7 com Rok7 com charged my bank card $39.99, I haven't ordered anything from these people nor authorized them to charge any payment to rok7 com NOT a happy person!! Put my account in the hole and now my bank is charging me $35.00 for each transaction I had already made authorized payments to. 4 to be exact.. that's $140.00 in bank fees plus the $39.99 to rok7 com Lakeland Florida Internet
 Rok7 com charged my bank account $39.99. This is not authorized this payment. I don't even know what the hell they are selling if anything. On top of that I had already spent that money on other things. Now the bank has charged my account overdraft fees totaling $140.00 what the hell is going on? I want my money back!!
Oct 11 2017
ROK7 The company advertised I could get a virtual reality head set and just pay shipping. My bank statement stated I was charged shipping then later charged another 49.99. They keep taking money out I don't owe Lakeland Florida
 The company advertised a virtual reality head set and just pay shipping. It was on my bank statement thayI was charged the correct amount but then later in the month charged another $49.99. I want my money back.
Aug 29 2013
Personnel Concepts Invoicing for compliance posters that were not ordered Lakeland Florida
I ordered and paid for $15 worth of compliance posters. Then over 30 days later I received an invoice for $99.85 for posters I did not order Now the company is saying I spoke to some unkown individual and I ordered these posters, which is not true!! Now they will not let me return posters I did not order and didn't even realize I have in my possession I was in no hurry to hang the posters as we don't have any good location yet determined. Now they are saying I cannot return the posters and they are filing a dispute of charges and I will be contacted in 5 days!  Very unhappy and Very fustrated
Oct 22 2017
Private Purchase Taclight for 4.95- 20 days later and additional $49.99 from your account 4705 Dimath Drive, Lakeland FL Florida 33813
Big rip off. The item (Taclight) sold for 4.95. The 4.95 comes out of your account as specified, 15+ days later another 49.99 comes out of your account under another name- this is fraud and must be addressed by authority. The light is not even a good light and doesn't work- so now under warrantee you should receive both charges? Where is the authorities when crooks are ripping off honest people. Go to your bank and cancel your card and get your money back. Let the authorities address scum.
Entity: Nationwide
Dec 02 2016
Personnel Concepts Labor Poster Scam Ontario California
Same report as most. Unsolicited official looking (government) document telling me I have to renew my Labor Law posters so that I won't be fined. I remove my personal information from the form, write a nasty note on it, and mail it back. They will be billed mailing fees and have to deal with the wasted paper.

Showing 1-25 | Showing Page 1 of 1,316