TBX FREE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: tbx free

There may be more reports for "tbx free"

For more results perform a general search for "tbx free"

Showing 1-25 of 62,430 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "tbx free"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Mar 19 2016
Tbx Free Trying to quit smoking Nationwide
 I ordered a 3 month supply of tbx free. They took the money out of my account right away, and I received a message saying it would be 2 weeks as they were behind. I waited a month and started emailing and calling. A week into it I finally got a call back. She said she saw my order had been processed, but never shipped and she would rush it, I would have it by Friday. The product still never showed up. I am now reading a lot of reviews where people are not getting the product. Very disappointed!
Mar 23 2016
TBX FREE Stop Smoking Fraud Claremont California
I ordered a 1 month supply of TBX FREE, a non nicotine product to aid in stop smoking.  The cost was $49.95, the product was to ship and be received within 2 weeks.  My card was billed immediately.  I ordered on Feb. 26, 2016.  Two weeks later, I called in and received a return call, this was March 11, I was told I would be receiving it immediately with an extra free month for the delay, as it had not shipped. Today, March 23, I have tried to get someone to answer, return my call, or respond to my emails, no response.  I am going to my bank to start a fraud report to get my money back.  Don't order this so called product.  I have to wonder if it actually exists.  Terrible customer service, and maybe the only thing they do is bill your card?
Mar 21 2017
TBX-FREE Nightmare.... being friendly here, Don't Do It..... Claremont CA
If you order the product, they will not tell you that they do not have the product to sell you, to ship to you, to delivery once they've been paid. Oh, you can make several phone calls to get a refund (I still am in the process of this) but Backordered, not in stock, or behind in delivery isn't something their infomercial will toute. I never order from tv commercials and this was a 50.00 mistake. 3 weeks now, they still don't have the product and can't tell when it will be ready. For sale means just that and this company does not have what you pay for... ready.False Advertising, period.
Entity: CA
Jun 22 2016
TBX-FREE STOP SMOKING SCAM CLERMONT, CA. Internet
I ORDERED TBX-FREE ( A STOP SMOKING PRODUCT ) IT HAD A 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARNTEE . IT DID NOT ARRIVE FOR ALMOST 60 DAYS. I CALLED THEM A FEW TIME AND WAS TOLD TO BE PATIENT DUE TO THIS PRODUCTS POPULARITY . I CALLED JUST BEFORE PRODUCT ARRIVED AND CANCELLED. THEY TOLD ME NO PROBLEM. I WANTED MY MONEY BACK BECAUSE I COULD NOT USE PRODUCT FOR TRIAL PERIOD. I FELT LIKE I WAS DUPED. THEY REFUSED A REFUND . I AM A SENIOR CITEZEN AND SOMETIMES LET THING GO AND NOT FIGHT BACK. THIS TIME AFTER THE COMPANY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD FOUR MONTHS IN A ROW AND REFUSED TO CANCEL I AM ANGRY. I INTEND TO SUE THEM AND DESTROY THERE REPUTATION SO THEY CANNOT RIP OFF MORE PEOPLE. I DID NOT NOTICE THE DEDUCTION ON CREDIT CARD DUE TO ALOT OF MY BILLS ON AUTO. DEDUCTION. BEWARE ALL I AM FIGHTING BACK FOR ALL OF US. I HAVE CALLED THIS COMPANY SEVERAL TIME I HAVE EMAILED THEM SEVERAL TIMES. NOW I WILL FILE SUIT .
Mar 31 2016
TBX Free TBX Free has cost me LOTS of money and hardship Claremont California
 I ordered the 30 day month supply of tbx free. It took a little over two weeks to get my order, but when it arrived the product was melted together. Each container holds approx 30 strips, well it showed up as one large thick strip. It must have gotten hot while in transit. I emailed tbx customer service and asked for them to refund my money since I wasn't able to use their product. I never got a return so I emailed them again a week later. Still nothing. Here it is march 31st , and I was just charged again on my debt card. Not only was there no indication that this was a monthly subscription your obviously signing up for, your also stuck with it because you can't get in touch with anyone to cancel it. I'm gonna have to go to my bank and cancel my debt card because there is no other way to get them to stop charging me. I have a negative balance in my account now and a pretty hefty overdraft fee, and lets not forget my box of melted tbx free. I've tried to call and email it feels as if your talking to a tree. And once again let's not forget about my box of melted tbx free. If you order this stuff you will be down on your knee, praying and begging for someone to answer at tbx free.
Entity: Claremont, California
May 12 2016
Redwood Scientific Technologies Advanced Men's Institute TBX-Free Claremont California
 Customer Service unwilling to assign an RMA Return Authorization Number for another TBX Free Stop Smoking product shipment did 4/21/2016, due to shipping a prior 30 day supply with an incorrect RMA No./Order No., furthermore, the consumer closed the account on April 27, 2016, only to receive a partial refund of 40.00 out of the originally charged 89.95, only to receive another auto ship order days prior on April 21, 2016, as shipping overlapped the account closure and currently stuck with the April 21, 2016, 30 day supply product and another charge of 89.95.
Entity: Claremont, California
Mar 28 2017
TBX-FREE/STOP SMOKING AID ORDERED FIRST KIT, WHICH TOOK FOREVER TO GET, THEN CONTACTED THEM TO TELL THEM TO CANCEL ANY FURTHER ORDERS, WHICH I DID NOT KNOW THEY SEND OUT ON AUTO, CLAREMONT CALIFORNIA
SO WITHIN 1 WEEH OF THAT TIME, RECIEVED ANOTHER KIT, RETURNED WITH A NOTE IN BOX TO STOP ALL ORDERS. HAVE NOT HEARD A WORD UNTIL YESTERDAY AND LOND AND BEHOLD RECIEVED ANOTHER BOX IN THE MAIL. ON THE INVOICE IT DOES NOT GIVE ANY PHONE NUMBER TO CONTACT THEM. SO WENT ON INTERNET AND TYPED IN TBX-FREE STOP SMOKING AID AND A TON OF SITES CAME UP SO I ALSO TYPED IN THE CLAREMOUNT ADDRESS AND OF COURSE NO PHONE NUMBER AGAIN. I WILL BE RETURNING THIS SECOND BOX BACK TO THEM WITH ANOTHER NOTE AND HOPE THEY REFUND MY $49.95 BACK TO ME. SOMEONE NEEDS TO STOP THIS COMPANY FRON RIPPING PEOPLE OFF!! THANKS LINDA NERAASEN
Entity: CLAREMONT, Colorado
Apr 22 2016
TBX Stop smoking. Charged my account 9.95 for sample next month 89.00 hadn't received anything called spoke with rep she said they were getting ready to ship me product Internet
 I told her not to ship to refund my account because I didn't want or order it she started my account would be credited within 3 day's if not call back it wasn't called back 3 day's later they said they shipped my order I would have to return for refund and hung up on me liars and scammers!!! All they did was draw money from my account without permission, lied about refund, and hung up. Never received any product or refund!
Dec 22 2008
Gulftex Operating - Euro American - TBX - Tim Burroughs DO NOT send them your money, Do your homwork, Ask for 10 References and call them. Dallas Texas
I have over 550,000 reasons to get this on the web. They will tell you anything to get your money. My investments with them are netting about 2-3% a year. While the exit strategy for the investors (ie, moving everything into a corp. and going public) has never materialized. Yet Gulftex and Tim Burroghs sold their ownership in all their Barnett Shale holdings to another company(which was all profit, because they used the small investors money to fund the projects and kept on average 20% of each of the wells). The small investor pays for everything, their mark up, their profit, all costs for the drilling, operating, clean up, operations, etc. They make the money not you. You cover all the expenses. Dont believe the BS. Unfortunately, I sent them all the money before any of the projects were completed (the last one took over 2yrs to complete, add that into your return on investment equation) I was told I should expect a return of $26000 a month on my investment, its closer to a couple hundred a month. Its true they drilled the wells, but that is it. Dont believe their claims of returns. Many of their projects have been PUD (proven un developed) on the small investors dime. You fund everything they get the free ride and the up front mark up. Either way they make the money, while the small investor gets the ongoing bills, everyone makes out except for you. I've been contacted by their former boiler room guys, none of them have anything good to say about Gulftex, Tim, or Euro American. They also wanted me to invest in their latest project, they must have thaught I was really stupid. Run away dont answer their calls, Definitely dont send them a dime. John Oxford, MichiganU.S.A.
Jun 09 2009
Tim Burroughs Gulftex Operating,Inc./TBX Resources WAS LIED TO ABOUT AMOUNT OF COMPENSATION FOR MY INVESTMENT TO GAIN MY AUTHORIZATION TO SELL Dallas Texas
Last summer Tim Burroughs contacted me about an offer to buy my interest in his non performing Hagensport Venture. I invested $32,500 in April 2003,after being assured by his sales agent Dan Branson that this venture would break even in about 9 months. By September 2007 I had received about 6,150. $26,350 from breaking even. Tim Burroughs assured me that he had a great offer for the venture and I would recover my initial investment. Looking at the dismal performance I agreed to sell. I was sent a check for $11,776.36 That was $20,723.64 less than I had been promised by Tim Burroughs for my authorization to sell. I still haven't received a 2008 K1 for the venture which has prevented me from filing my 2008 income tax. I believe that Tim Burroughs is responsible for the 2008 K1. With his track record I think I'll submit my 1040 without the K1 Robert Pasadena, CaliforniaU.S.A.
May 09 2017
TBX I order 30 days of a stop smoking strips for $49.95 to be shiped to my home when I called the company to ask for a tracking # they could not answer They kept saying that they would have some one cal me. I'm still waiting till this day for a call back, I feel I've been scam. California
On 03/23/2017 I order a stop smoking strips a month supply for 49.95 when I called them back to receive a tracking number no one could not provide one they kept saying they will have some one call me back. till this I am still waiting. I feel I just got scam.
Entity: California
Dec 03 2011
gulftex operating , TBX, euro america tim burroughs Rip-off, scam, they really did a great job on me. Dallas, Texas
Gulftex Operating has cheated me out of my life savings . They talked me into buying venture shares in two natural gas wells . They said I would have my principal back in approx. 5 to six years or sooner. Since aug. of 09, to date I have received a little over $5300. Nothing since and now I owe them (they say) about $1500. that I haven't paid. THIS over and above what I should have been receiving for my share (or, lack of) the proceeds from my investment in the two wells, to the tune of $256,000.00.They keep digging up ways and means to rack up the expenses on these wells. They set out to cheat people out of their money and I have to admit they are REAL EXPERTS at doing just that.
Feb 16 2009
GulfTex Operating, Tbx Resources, Tim Burroughs The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly of Oil and Gas Investments Dallas Texas
Burroughs wrote checks from money invested in his oil and gas business for personal expenses, including $60,000.00 of the initial $ 120,000.00 raised on one joint venture, to fund the construction loan on his current residence. As reported by the Securities Board of Texas. He operated using TBX resources and also continues in the same business with Gulf Tex Operating. I have the document on my website which I use to post investor comments and/or so they can make wiser decisions when investing in Oil and Gas companies. Just cut and past into your browser: http://sites.google.com/site/oilandgashomework/ (oil and gas homework) Eric Dallas, TexasU.S.A.
Feb 16 2009
Gulftex Operating, Inc -TBX Resources Sham, Scam, Flim/Flam Dallas Texas
As an ex-employee of this establishment I want to be sure to let any prospective investors know Gulftex is nothing more than a dressed up boiler room where AE's are a dime-a-dozen phone jockeys required to make over 100 calls daily off lists of potential high-dollar investors. To become an employee there they lure you in with visions of grandier and have a few inside men drving high-end vehicles and flauting the spoils of their success at taking money from investors on oil and gas projects with littel or no returns. As one of the phone jockeys I found out soon enough it was only my job to find potential, qualifed and interested investors, and then hand them off to the inside men, so they could pay me on a single point of sale (maybe) while then taking over the investor for future upsells. Sure they will rebutt and dismiss this post as just another disenchanted sales person who they would have fired anyway due to low revenue production who now wants to post something negative. All I would ask the potential investor is; if the Barnett Shale and other projects they have are bringing in such high returns, why the need for 8-10 AE's making over 100 calls per day each, from required hours of 9a-6p or 7pm. Wouldn't any investor with a position (unit percentage) increase his or her position in this high-end dividend and increase their stake in the projects? Would not the current customer base purchase up the unit lots available for the particular project versus the need to call on 800 new potential investors per day? I guess if as an investor you need a tax shelter and a capital loss to offset gains this may be just the investment you need. On the other hand if you are in this position to make money.....good luck! Mike Eatonville, FloridaU.S.A.
Jan 21 2010
Dermitage free sample Free Sample Internet
Do not order the sample.   The sample was 3.97 but you will be billed $89.95.  You will be billed repeatly and never get your refund.  I returned the sample in the given time frame but was billed again the next month.  They say the refund was not applied because I didn't call them to get a return notification number.  Do not order from them
Jun 12 2010
Files Treasury - Free Software RealGoldSoft Baku, Free Software, free download, free movies, Internet
I had the displeasure of billing my credit card on www.filestreasury.com for a trial period and their customer service and technical support was never available to help. They did reply to my email several days after my refund deadline had expired. They also charged my credit card for hidden fees that was not outlined on their main billing page but was in a link to their Terms and Condition. This prevented me from disputing my credit card charges and Charge Back to Real Gold Soft Baku. So what turns out to what I thought to be a credit card charge of USD 1.95 turns out to be a USD 89.95 charge on my credit card. The software that I did successfully download had viruses that crashed my computer and I had to rebuild it from scratch. Their Credit card Billing is under the name Realgold Soft Baku This website is operated by www.realgoldsoft.com. They are located in Baku, Azerbaijan. Real Gold Soft operates several internet websites that bills your credit card more than they should. Their websites basically offers cheap software and DVDs that you can download all you want for the cost of a few dollars per month. You know the old saying Buyer Beware. I did some research on Real Gold Soft and the website is registered to: Travel Exhibit - Eric Trejo albertwitte@googlemail.com. This may very well be a Proxy that Real Gold Soft is hiding behind. I also discovered when I Goggled the keywords: Real Gold Soft Baku I found there have many complaints on www.rippoffreport.com; all similar to my own. Anyone who has been scammed by this company should file a complaint with VISA and MasterCard International. Their website is: VISA http://corporate.visa.com/media-center/press-releases/press969.jsp MasterCard http://mastercard.com/us/personal/en/contactus/merchantviolations.html If enough of us file a complaint then possibly we can have them shut down and maybe even bring up criminal charges.
17, Report #219697
Nov 08 2006
Free Lotto Plasmanet free lotto Usa
i had unsubcribed and a payment went to free lotto off my credit card and i would like the payment back! Trebor North Battleford, SaskatchewanCanada
Mar 11 2007
Free Lotto SCAM, ANYTHING BUT FREE! ripoff NEW YORK Internet
I have already written about this company just last week. i am now being sent mails from THE UNCLAIMED PRIZES DEPT,WINNERS DEPT& THE CO-ORDINATER@FREE LOTTO.COM stating they have been trying to trace me to issue unclaimed prizes that i have won, others headed PLEASE RESPOND BY (several dates). this is purely down to the fact ive changed my card details & im assuming they have tried to take a payment from it & been declined, why when there are so many complaints about this company has it not been closed down? They have been allowed to continue this blatant scam,when i googled free lotto scam the page came up stating that there had been a massive increase in searches for free lotto scam. this is an international scam & they must be making thousands. how can they possibly be allowed to continue with so many complaints? I am a single parent so any amount of cash in prizes are a bonus but all this has done is cost me time & money to try & report this. surely there must be some kind of law against this? If there isnt then somthing should be done about it as im sure im not the only person who has payed $9.99 per month & then found it to be a scam. i will be doing everything in my power to close this scam down, although im not sure how much i can do, maybe we could create a group who has been scammed & try to do it as a team instead of single complaints. at the very least this is becoming very annoying. i have tried to cancel several times so i dont get mails but they just keep on coming. if anyone has any advice they can give me it would be more than apreciated. FREE LOTTO IS A SCAM! TO MY SURPRISE THIS IS NOT LISTED AS A COMPANY & SCAM ON THE PAGE WHERE YOU PICK YOUR CATAGORY OF THE REPORT James edinburghUnited Kingdom
Jan 05 2009
FREE LOTTO.COMNY RIP OFF @ free lotto New York freelotto.comny
Cannot make contact with anyone at this company, but they continue to take $9.95 from my bank account each month. Help if anyone knows how to contact them. Thanks! Del Glendale, ArizonaU.S.A.
May 18 2010
download free DVD Free dvd's, Internet
Do not go to this website. 1st, they boast that you can download dvd's $0.99, but they don't tell you that you can only download before a certain year. 2nd, they will charge you almost $60 plus an international fee. They are not legitimate. This is some overseas person that is scamming people for their credit card info and then will charge whatever they want. I was lucky enough to be able to catch it before they made another charge, but I had to get the bank to close that card and issue me a new one. I was also lucky enough to be able to get the money refunded through the bank.
Mar 12 2009
Free Gas Central get free gas Florida
I payed the $5 fee to recieve my $150 card for free gas, that was four months ago and i have yet to recieve anything other than a receipt number that does me no good. sarah independence, MissouriU.S.A.
Entity: Florida
Mar 13 2009
Free Gas Never received my free gas Largo Florida
I never received my free gas cards for the months of October 2008, November 2008, December 2008, January 2009, and February 2009. I tried calling but now the number is not in service. I have called numerous time and spoke to several people. They told me that I had to wait 58 days to receive my free gas card. Then I found out the owner's name is Crystal Clark this is after I threaten to notifed the Attorney General Office in Florida and in Delaware. Now their phone number is disconnected. I received this free gas offer by changing my cable service for comcast to my dish network. This is a big ripof. By the way it took me one year to start receiving the four gas card I did received. Beryl Newark, DelawareU.S.A.
Entity: Largo, Florida
Sep 19 2006
Free Lotto ripoff Internet
I recieved several e-mail from this free lotto crap saying i won several amonts of money my name appear on there list 3 times all i have to do is send them $14.95 so i can get my prize money which is over a million dollars. I have to send money to this F.A.S.T program. and the chairman & ceo is Kevin J. Aronin. So i just figures it was a rip off cause who is truly going to give away a million dollars to the ones who really need it. NOONE if i had it i would. Well it was just my luck to recieve mail like that just get my hopes up n drop it i have revieved like 40 of these emails in the past 3 months... Carmen MOODY, AlabamaU.S.A.
Entity: Alaska
May 10 2005
Free Lotto.com ripoff New York
I received an e-mail from freeloto.com. I joined for $9.99 a month which they are billing my credit card for. I gave them my free lotto picks. I have not heard a word from them since they started billing my credit card. I have no e-mail address for them or no address for them other than New York. I have not been able to contact them at all. So they continue to bill my credit card company for no services. My credit card company can't remove them from my credit card unless I can get a hold of freelotto.com and cancel my subscription, which i have been unable to do. I can't even cancel my credit card without canceling my subscription. Looks like I will be getting ripped off for the rest of my life. This is a good reason not to give out credit card information on the internet. Theresa saginaw, MichiganU.S.A.
Entity: New York
Feb 22 2008
Free-lotto Cant cancel subscribtion Internet
Just like a number of other internet subcribtions they will let you sign up and take your money with no problem, but then when you try to cancel the subscription, you find out that its next to impossible to do so. Thats what I am now up against with this free-lotto place and no mater what I do or have done I cant seem to cancel this subscription so they just keep charging my bank account each month. I know that I can go to my bank and have it stopped, but why should I have to do all that. I should be able to do it online as easy as it was when signing up for the dxxx thing. Tim Vancouver, WashingtonU.S.A.

Showing 1-25 | Showing Page 1 of 2,498