THE LEAGUE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: the league

There may be more reports for "the league"

For more results perform a general search for "the league"

Showing 1-25 of 376,726 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "the league"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Feb 22 2017
The League The League Scam West Valley City UT
I received a letter from The League which is suposedly a secreit soceity asking me to join them . It looks like this is a ploy to get my personal information.
Dec 04 2008
Liberty League Liberty League Lie of the Liberty League Southeast USA And World Wide Scottsdale Arizona
These are copies of actual emails to show you how they try to hook you! No real products, all just hype, self-help spiritualism packed in MML: From: Christopher Hunt Sent: Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 6:48 PM To: R1234ru ---- aol.com Subject: Re: Tag...you're it! Hi Ralph and Wendy Thank you for taking the time to reply and sharing your testimony. Please succinctly communicate what it is you sell. If Liberty League is not MLM (Amway, etc.) what is it? Where is a product catalogue I can order from? Sincerely, Christopher --------------- On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 10:33 PM, wrote: Christopher - what we sell is the opportunity to generate a 6 figure income and in the process help other do the same and develop on a more personal level. Our website goes into great detail about the products - there are 3 - and the company history. The products are really a means to the business and we don't market to a retail audience per se, however the 90 day personal development product is certainly worth purchasing even if you don't intend to build a business. I hope this helps - take a few minutes to look over the site and dig into the inspiring products area. Wendy ---------------- From: Christopher Hunt Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 12:31 PM To: R1234ruoccos@aol Subject: Re: Tag...you're it! Ralph and Wendy, I was almost involved in Bio-green fuel additive except my due diligence saved me. I was one of the few that got a court ordered refund. What I have been able to discern so far is that you have a New Age religion promoted on your site that is not Christianity (that is why I asked if I as a minister would fit in your organization) and that the product you sell is not only inferior to what Amway offers (Amway has real goods - even self help products) but Liberty League is worse in its MLM business model. So as far as I can tell the cult you promote is as your business model: you promise freedom but you are entrapped into a self serving monster. You have to use more and more people for sales and unless you are on top of the Ponzie Pyramid soaking your new recruits as a master salesperson in a false spirit then you are not able to live what you promise. My prayer is that whatever you are doing will be exposed quickly. What does the 90 day personal development kit cost? Christopher ---- there was no reply on cost only a goodbye and several computer personalized mass mailings until I opted out of mailing ------ Christopher Atlanta, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Entity: Scottsdale, Arizona
Feb 16 2013
The League is a ripoff scam! Dallas, Texas
I also got invite to join The League FREE because a group of experts discovered that I possessed phenomenal talents just waiting to be leashed! After I got the FREE first pamphlet, which only contained stories of members results I would then have to pay discounted $139.95 for the true secrets.
Apr 24 2013
The League Secret Society Attempted Scam Dallas, Texas
I received that letter on April 23, 2013, and thanks to the listings here, found out it was not really free, and it was nothing more than a scam. I was suspicious, but seeing the tales of the cost of something that wasn't mentioned in the letter made it clear - it is a scam.
May 31 2013
the League For Your Eyes Only Dallas Texas
A letter came in our mailbox that was intriguig but smells (stinks) of hoax.  Granted, we were curious.  Read the letter and were thinking about meeting the free membership deadline but decided, instead, to check out the web.  Low and behold, found them (the League) all over Ripoff Report.  What a surprise!  We won't be sending off the membership and will forgo the chance of owing anyone any money for their free stuff.  Nothing in life is free. . . . seems someone told me that once.  Don't fall for it.
Aug 27 2013
The League Secret Society scam Letter Dallas Texas
 I just got a letter from The League in the mail yeasterday, and they made it seem like I was the most important person in the world for their organization. They made me feel like this was the oppertunity of a lifetime on a 10 page letter. Come to find out that I'm just one of twenty (1-20). At the end of the letter it said if I decided not to join then they would go to the next person in line. I don't feel so special anymore. I thank you guys for letting me know what's up with this co.
Feb 19 2014
The League For My Eyes Only Dallas Texas
Apparently, I'm not the only one who's been contacted by this League signed by Bill. I'm glad I decided to do some research about this before I sent in this membership form. I've been scammed before, and this is just cruel. He talked about wealth, power and a world's top organization in control of world events and recruiting me. Of course I was sceptical, that's why I'm writing this now. I see I'm not alone. I'm glad someone has found a way to begin doing something about all of these scams and scam artists.
Jun 10 2014
The League scam Dallas Texas
This company sent their 10 page letter to my father who died five years ago (I get his mail now) telling him how great he is and how he was chosen from a very short list to be in the secret society.  If he were alive he surely would have sent it in as he had dementia in his later years and fell for all this stuff.
Oct 29 2013
The League For your eyes only The League Dallas Texas
 I received a 10 pages invitational letter to join the club of The League- For your eyes only! Thanks to this web-site I discovered that it is a scam letter. Thank You Again
Entity: Select State/Province
Apr 29 2014
The League Bill, The League, Dallas Texas, LRE Unusual scan Dallas Texas
Been down on my luck recently and received this 10-page missive signed by Bill in yesterday's mail.  Read it twice and each time the hairs on the back of my neck tingled and a voice in the back of my mind whispered 'Don't do it.  Accessed the Rip-off Report to see if there were any complaints - so glad I did!  No intention of wasting a stamp.  Thank you to all who've filed a complaint here!!!
Jul 24 2014
The League A Secret Society The League invitation letter is a SCAM Dallas Texas
It appears like the League is still at it. I received my red, white and blue striped envelope today and remembered receiving a similar flattering message several years ago of the exact same scam. This time the author's name was Bill. Folks if you receive a similar letter just immediately throw it away in the trash. This is just a scam and you have been informed.
Oct 05 2016
The League or The League App scam rip-off no refunds waitlist Internet
Such a scam! I don't know how The League got VC funding - but it's pretty much a scam. I paid for a full year membership, just to bring me back to the wait list screen (that I have been #2,000 on for over two years anyways!) It says only 100 more people are needed in my city - but over 3,000 people have joined locally and that number hasn't changed in months. The app now says I'm #1 out of 145,555 people nationwide and I'm missing the $179 to use the app and be a paid member. Shame on you all. If I'm not eligible to be on the app, so be it - but don't OFFER to let me in for $. If you're not ready to scale after two years, you're not going to survive. They also insisted they wouldn't offer refunds and ignored other requests.
Entity: Internet
Sep 04 2013
The League Secret Society secret society, League,mail, scam Nationwide
On Tuesday of last week, I received a long letter on both sides of sheets of paper with a Certificate of Approval of Membership into this secret society with flattering but creepy message that I had been watched. That was creepy in itself. The letter was signed Bill and inside the letter was a testimonial with info about Bill Clinton which can be found on the web.  I knew it was a scam, but I was curious so i sent the Certificate back with a check mark but without my signature.  This week on Tuesday, I received a worthless booklet and follow up with The Greatest Kept Secret of All Time...Five Amazing Stories....worthless, but in this correspondence, they sent an order form asking for 139.95 for the next step (2400 year old secret) and then after receiving I'd have to send them more for the next installment. A big red flag...the return address the first time gave a P.O. Box in Texas. This one has a 23905 Mercantile Rd. Beachwood OH 44122 address and both correspondence came in Domestic First Class, Foreign Airmail Par AVION CORREO AERO  Both give you three days for return, making it more difficult for the receiver to investigate. BEWARE!
Entity: Select State/Province
14, Report #1190340
Nov 20 2014
The League The Neo-Tech Society, The Neothink Society Ripoff, Hidden Sales Pitch, Deceptive Promotion Henderson Nevada
I received a 10 page invitaion this week to join The League, an allegedly very secret organization of mostly famous and wealthy people. The invitation claims that the secrets of wealth and happiness will be revealed absolutely free simply by mailing a membership certificate soon (in my case by Nov 21, 2014) to Invitation Processing, P.O. Box 56027, Dallas, TX 75356-0627 or faxing the certificate to (214) 367-3877. It sounds too good to be true, and it is. A simple Google search reveals that MANY people have received a similar invitation in the past several years. There already are numerous descriptions of this invitation on Ripoff Report. It take a bit more digging to discover what happens if the invitation is returned (I didn't bother). Those who return the invitation will get a 55 pamphlet in the return mail that offers little of value BUT promises that details of the real secrets are contained in a 1,000 page manuscript that can be purchased for only $139 (not exactly absolutely free). The League's invitations are being sent by, or on behalf of, Mark Hamilton of Henderson, Nevada. He admits to mailing more than 200,000 copies of the ten page pitch for membership. The mailing address and fax number in the letters is to a Texas company that does mail processing. The League actually is a book selling business model for the Ayn Rand oriented Neo-Tech Society (also known as the Neothink Society). See: http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-lazarus-20131119-column.html If, like me, you recently recieved an invitation to the League in the mail. It's not what the ten page sales pitch says it is. Save your postage stamp.
Jan 05 2013
the league the secret society over years contacted by secret society to join. dallas, Texas
over the last several years I was contacted via usps mail by the secret society to join their organization.  I always repltied to the no cost option and even once  bought into the $97 book.  fianally this last year I got a letter from the league offering member ship totally free.  When they wrote me and offered thier secret book I replied I had no money,  the said I was accepted and a member, but not of the league but the new illuminati.  All I had to do was agree and I was in.  Well haveing done research on the illet group, I had no interest in joihng the NWO and satin.  I will stick with God and Jesus Christ, and hope most others do the same.  We need to pull our heads out and not let this small group of powerful men take over the planet and inslave the american and world people. Just fyi
Entity: dallas, Texas
Dec 04 2012
THE LEAGUE Success secrets of the ages Beachwood, Ohio
Recognizing this as probably being a scam, I responded to the first (verbose) mailing which didn't ask for information or money. The second (verbose) mailing arrived less than a week later with a booklet of success stories -- all signed A League Member. For only $139.95, they will send me a 500 page Manuscript of 3000 year old secrets known by the Pharaohs, etc.  If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is! The address appears to be legitimate, but may be a drop box. They may be shotgunning to get people's addresses (I recently opened a business), by looking over public records, things like new business licenses, etc. This is a classic case of Caveat Emptor (let the buyer beware). I'm inclined to send this info to the Attorney General of the State of Ohio.
Entity: Beachwood, Ohio
Mar 19 2013
The League they knifed me in the back when i needed a miracle Dallas, Texas
The league should be ashamed!!!!! I scraped together everything i had looking for a miracle
Jul 08 2014
The League Most powerful secret society in the world scam Dallas Texas
I thought the Illuminati, Bilderberg or Trilateral Commission,  and one of its' notorious absurdly wealthy members, had finally wisened up and decided to put me in charge of the whole shebang. But, alas, after checking the internet I found that many, many others had been promised the same lofty goals. Unfortunately for this group, we (and I use the plural very purposefully) DO KNOW MUCH about The League and the folks behind it. You see, we have received many of these letters through the years at different addresses, and all claiming they would never contact me (us) again if we did't sign up for who knows what within 48 hours. It is truly a shame that they claim to be able to answer the prayers of so many down trodden people. Frankly, I would like to put them to work building houses and learning a REAL profession instead making a living through their heartless betrayals of the innocent and the struggling. I am sure that there are many others that would prefer to tar and feather these folks. Karma is a funny thing; perhaps a highly unexpected mishap or misfortune will come to them causing them to have to fulfill their false promises. THAT could take eons! Lesson: Be careful what you promise with your toungue or your pen! I suggest using this letter (and the red, white and blue trimmed envelope that it most likely came in) as high quality recycling. The paper is good for that...and for THAT only!
Oct 24 2016
The League Where is all the money going? Dallas, Texas Nationwide
 I received a very flattering 10 page letter from The League, saying I had been on their radar for some time and was now nominated to join their secret society, along with the world's famous, rich and powerful. The writer of my letter claimed to have once been the most powerful man in the world, (Vladimir Putin? Bill Gates? Pope Francis?) with his name in the news every day. His father was a miner who died in a tragic accident, and his mother left him in the care of grandparents. The letter was signed, Tom. But I read other Rip-Off reports. Their author told the same life-story and signed himself, Bill. My letter told me I could learn how to seduce anybody, and that all of this is completely ethical. Who wrote those ethics? Machiavelli? My further internet research revealed that whomever is behind these letters asks for $130 some dollars, plus even more money for more information.
Dec 23 2012
The League Secret Society Almost got me;.... not provided, New York
I received a letter telling me how special I was. And that I would be given secrets to obtain money, wealth and love. If I reply they would send me the first installment book FREE!...    Well they did and there were no secrets just stories from other special people who made it big. Where are the secrets?? Well, to get the secrets you need to pay for the 500 page book that will change my life. And they are so generously taking  43% off of the regular price. So that means that I would only pay $139.95...?? seriously?  Where are the FREE secrets? THERE ARE NONE!!
Entity: not provided, New York
Aug 03 2013
The LEAGUE Secret Society LoW LiFe ScAm ArTiSTs, SeCrEt SoCiEtY, FoR YOuR EyEs OnLy Dallas Texas
I received a 10 page letter dated July 19, 2013 from a secret society, called, The League.  I have to be honest, never heard of this one except the Skulls, which was mentioned in the letter.  It also said, FOR YOUR EYES-ONLY!  Which was a bit exciting to my hum-drum life.  I live by the skin of my teeth barely making it month to month.   In my opinion, people like these need to be sent to a deserted island with no way to escape with sharks waiting for them, if they tried.  I have seen a lot of scams in my life and wanted them to be true but the BeSt AdViCe I HaVe EvEr ReCeiVeD iN ALL mY YeArS WaS THiS: If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is! From the Secret Service.  TY & KuDoS tO THeM!  NeVeR AgAiN WiLL I ALmOsT MaiL SoMeTHiNg. Scam Artists should have the harshest punishment because they suck people in, people who live day by day, wondering if they will be able to pay all their bills.  Well Shame on them.  The Good Thing, they will have their day, every DOG does!  I can't wait for that.
Dec 17 2012
The League Secret Society-?- Mailed induction into society letter Dallas, Texas
I received an unusual letter this afternoon informing me that I had been chosen to be a part of The League. After staring puzzled at the letter for a minute I showed it to my boyfriend who laughed at the lengthy letter and I decided to Google it. Which is what lead me here to read another report much like mine. This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever gotten. At first I thought, much like the first report, why not send them my approved letter since it's free. What would that hurt? Then I read that the group then asked the individual for a fee for their book of secrets. What a joke.
Jun 29 2013
the league secret society deliberate mis-information Dallas Texas
 So I get this letter from Bill telling me I'd been personally selected to receive a life changing manuscript.  He said he would send it free as long as I agreed to pay it forward  I get a 8 page booklet relating stories of people (just like me) who either found or was given the manuscript, then toward the end they ask for $139.00. For a person with common sense, this should'nt make sense. What they are telling me to PAY for this FREE GIFT then pay it forward by charging the next person for this FREE MANUSCRIPT. I wuold never pay for this. To me, this whole thing sounds like a SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!
24, Report #1190110
Nov 19 2014
The league membership Tom Scammer harassing senior citizens Dallas Texas
I'm a daughter of a senior citizen I have conservator ship over. I have reported repeatly to police department about the scammers from this company and another company of scammers from mega millions. They are calling 24 hours a day harrassing her for money telling her she won a prize. She is getting very frighten of these people and wishes to be left alone and not bothered. She will not give them any money and asked for them not to call. We are throwing away evey single letter we get which is waste of paper.
May 27 2014
The League Assured worldly riches,fame, fortune, love Dallas Texas
The League has now made it's way to all of us dumb cajuns in Louisiana. As I began reading this song and dance red flags were flying. In couriousity I read to the end just to see what the catch was.  After I reached the end I thought this is still not right. If it smells fishy it must be fish. My thoughts went back to the Bible.  I was reminded of Satin and his Legions. League/Legions to close too the same for me. God has blessed me more than I'm worthy of. God gave this dumb cajun enough sense to check it out futher. Thanks to You Ripoff Report, my mind is clear on this one. I hope others will hed the warning too. It is the same letter sent out to millions. We are all the same none better or worse  but hopefully smarter because of these reports. Flattery can get them rich if you allow it too. If it's worth having, it's worth the hard work put into it.  Hard work reaps it's own rewards.

Showing 1-25 | Showing Page 1 of 15,070