THE SHEPHERD'S DIET Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: the shepherd's diet

There may be more reports for "the shepherd's diet"

For more results perform a general search for "the shepherd's diet"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Jan 29 2002
Diet ZX Ripoff. paid by credit card & never received the pills
On October 31/01, I saw their ad on TV so decided to try their free offer, giving them my credit card number. It is now Jan. 29/02 & all I have received is my bill!!! Their free offer came to the amount of $71.60 (U.S.) but I was billed for $116.47 (Canadian). I have tried phoning but all I get is the busy signal. I would really appreciate getting my money back as I am a widow on a very small fixed income. I thought this would be cheaper than having to buy a new wardrobe. HA! May Breton, Alberta, Canada
Entity: California
Dec 21 2001
DIET-ZX IS A RIP-OFF TO THE 1ST DEGREE
I ORDERED DIET ZX AM AND PM IN JULY 2001 WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THE CHARGE WOULD ONLY BE $6.50. SHORTLY THEREAFTER A CHARGE OF $49.50 WAS ON MY BILL. I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED THE PRODUCT AND ATTEMPTS TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE HAS BEEN UNSUCESSFUL. NO ONE EVER ANSWERS THEIR PHONE AND I HAVE ATTEMPTED TO REACH THEM FOR OVER 5 MONTHS. I WANT ALL OF MY MONEY BACK! Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Diet ZX
Jan 08 2002
Diet ZX Strikes Again the ripoffs
I too was taken in by Diet ZX and their free claim. I paid for the shipping, $55.60, and waited. They charged my card 8/03. In September, I received 8 bottles of night time ZX only. It was supposed to be 4 of night and 4 of Daytime ZX. So I called and asked for the daytime pills. I waited and still no daytime ZX. I called in October and they said they would send them out. I waited. Still no pills. I called in November to let them know I still did not have the daytime ZX. They said they could send them to me within two weeks, no problem. This was 11/2. On 11/20, still no pills, so I called up for a refund. I had it. I was told it takes up to 30 days for them to refund my credit card. It is now 01/08/02, and there is still no refund showing on my card. I am dreading calling up these people since you are guarenteed at least a 10 minute wait on hold. This is crazy, since they have now had my money for 4 months and I haven't seen a refund yet. I don't know what to do or how I can get them to refund me for sure. I have already paid my bill and I think it is too late to dispute the charges.
Entity: Bell, California
Sep 28 2017
Diet supplement-sec I was told the product is u traceability LAS VEGAS Nevada
 I was able to pass a drug screen on this product I failed a drug screen four days later and was very ill from the product and was admitted to the hospital, and humilated by the report stating I was a substance abuser.
Entity: Nevada
Feb 24 2004
Bt-ltd, AKA: The Original Diet Patchbt-ltd, Aka: The Original Diet Patch ripoff Tinley Park Illinois
I ordered the free trial of the Original Diet Patch. On the same day Feb.10, 2004 I cancelled the Preferred Customer Program. So as not to receive anymore. First thing they double charged my account for the s/h fee. In sending them an e-mail they stated We reviewed you account and have discovered the our electronic funds processor has achieved a double-authorization on your account. The double charge will drop off and disapper. Well, that never happened. Now they charged my account $66.90, to which I have not received any merchandise from this company. I have e-mailed them and have not received a reply as of yet. Also, when I cancelled the membership at the beginning of Feb. Their site stated: We hate to see you go! We're making you an offer you can't refuse if you choose re-activate your membership now, we will convert your membership to the discounted rate of $39.95 per month, for as long as you like, until cancelled. That's a $20.00 off the regular monthly rate! If their product is only $39.95 why do they charge people $66.90? Thank you for any help you can provide me. Kathy Erie, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Jun 01 2011
The Diet Solution Isobel The Diet Solution Program, Ordered 3 items, ZAR 347.49, ZAR717.15 and ZAR 221.58. Never received. No E-mail received as promised, Internet
I ordered 3 items on-line- The Flat Belly Solution at ZAR 347.49,  Smart Coaching at ZAR717.15 and The Fatloss Shortcut at ZAR221.58, on 31 March 2011. Paid on line with Secure Payment Form  through CLKBANK. I copied this form. The amounts are already deducted from my bank account on 31 March 2011. I have yet to receive the items Please help me !!!!!!!
Entity: , Internet
May 18 2014
The Food Lovers Diet Provide Life Sciences aka PROVIDA, Life Sciences Food Lovers Diet Rip Off Encino California
My daughter who is 42 called and asked if she could use my Debit card to join The Food Loers Diet plan. She said it would cost 19.99 a month for 6 months with 2 payments taken out the first month. I said yes. That was on or about  April 14, 2014. Food Lovers took $48.95 out of my checking account at that time. Then on May 7, 2014 they took out $64.87. On May 12, 2014 They took out another $23.98. On May 15, 2014 they took out two amounts-$29.90 & $59.99. This is a total of $227.69. At this time (one month) all I should have had was 2 payments totaling $59.97 taken from my checking account. I said NO to any & all other offers. I called Food Lovers and asked what all the charges were for & to cancel the plan. I was told the last charge for $59.99 was for the trainer and not really anything else except that that charge was non-refundable. The Lady finally said it would be refunded along with everything but the starting kit which was $165 instead of $119. She said to call & send back anything else that arrived. She also saiid it would take about 5 days for the money to be put back in my account.  Today, Saturday, May 17th, a bottle of vitamins arrived. I dread checking my account balance on Monday 19th. I plan on going to the bank and pleading with them to allow no more charges from The Food Lovers Diet.
Entity: Encino, California
Sep 22 2004
Vita Free Diet ZX No Show on the Diet Pills!! Bought and not delivered!! Could not be contacted by BBB!! Internet
It has been a couple of years, I wish that I had found this service beforehand!! My Father and I were BOTH sucked into this one!! We both ordered Diet ZX from Vitafree.com Neither one of us received ANY merchandise what so ever. My Dad let it go as an oversight, I pursued trying to call the toll free number on the website. It was not even for VitaFree, it was for a completely unrelevant service! I then took my complaint to the Better Business Bureau. After several attempts could not get Vitafree to respond. You would think that would at least scare them into getting their act together. Not in the least! I still have never received anything, but they got my $39.95. I went ahead and bought some at a store in our town. Guess what they didn't work!!!! Go Figure. Kathy Nampa, IdahoU.S.A.
Entity: Internet, Nationwide
Dec 20 2004
The Amazing Diet Patch - My Diet Patches wording was very contradictory as to autoship guidlines Debited my bank acct for $157 then another $46.90 saying I agreed to autoship when I had emailed to cancel Tinley Park Illinois
I ordered the 7 day trial of the product. It came in the mail, I emailed to cancel(which they do not give an email address for this purpose, I figured it out on my own.. took a shot in the dark and then was shipped 2 more supplies of the product(which didn't work anyway)and billed $157.00 and $46.90 respectively. I did not authiorize the autoship to continue, but it did anyway. The company states I did not reply within the 14 day time frame, so charges were upfront and non-refundable. I argued until a rep told me to mail back the remaining product and they'd issue a full refund. However, when the charge appeared on my bank statement, it was submitted as diet-prod800-901-1NICOSIA. I called the number to only hear a fax/pager tone, then disconnected. My bank called too, and confirmed exactly what happened to me. I plan to send the product back, but fear I will not see my refund. This is why I feel I have been ripped-off. Please advise. Sincerely, a very cheated consumer Lisa Malvern, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Aug 13 2008
Vitamin Health & Diet Centers; The Nutritionary Health & Diet Centers placed an online order and never received product and can not contact company Fairfield New Jersey
I placed a $162.25 online order for Optiflex24 on July 25, 2008. The following week I checked on line to see if it had shipped, and it didn't. I began emailing to orders@vitaminhealthanddiet.com. I had NO response, so I began calling the 1-800-541-6784 store/order phone number. I got a recorded message stating the store hours and that if I had received this message, the qualified technicians were assisting other customers and to please leave a message. Well, I couldn't leave a message because their voice-mailbox is full. And that was IT!! I have no other contacts for this company. I can't cancel my on line order. There are no options to do this. I really want to know what has happened to Vitamin Health & Diet Centers. Why are they accepting orders and not shipping anything? Why is there no contact available to their customers? Why is their website up & running and they obviously are NOT? I have been purchasing from this company since 1998 when they had a kiosk in my local shopping mall. After I moved from the area. I placed my orders by phone and then on line. Now, suddenly, they have their on line store available, but you can not get any product and you can not contact the company. What IS going on? Mdeck Jacksonville, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: Fairfield, New Jersey
Feb 28 2013
diet patch today I had foot surgery and was laid up for five months and gained weight. Saw the add for the diet patch-a free trial offer. I was charged twice for s&h..Did not receive the diet patchs until another two Phoenix, Arizona
Saw the add for the diet patch-free trail offer-which turned out not to be free at all.  I did not receive the diet patchs for  about two weeks. At this time they took out $89.97 from my bank account. When I called the diet patch people I was told that I had 14 days inwhich I could change my mind about the product.  I told them that I didn't have time to try it out. This didn't seem to matter. I was told that they would refund a third of the amount. In other words I was ripped off.
Entity: Phoenix, Arizona
37, Report #91985
May 18 2004
The Original Diet Patch ripoff, the patch made me break out, I returned, have been billed twice, but not gotten a refund Indianapolis Indiana
I asked for the free weeks trial. I was sent an entire months worth without being asked. I was also billed for this month. I called the company and was told I would receive a refund. I was then sent another months worth. I returned both supplies and have called twice only to be told I would get a refund. I have the date, time, and name of the person who signed for the package.I still do not have the refund! Renee Glenwood Springs, ColoradoU.S.A.
Entity: Indianapolis, Indiana
Jun 29 2002
ZymaX ..the diet pill ripoff of the worst kind ..but advertisement regularly appeared in Fitness magazine
ZymaX is a ripoff of the worst kind. It preys on those looking for a quick and easy way to loose weight. Those who despirately want to believe this is the solution to their problems. The advertisements found for this pill make it sound irrestistable. The truth is however, it does not work with everyone. As it is with any diet regimen. Also, upon urging and hardcore nagging i got the sales representative to tell me how much one can expect to loose. Her answer was 1 pound a week. That is nothing like the claims, testimonials and figures given in the advertisement. If that is not enough...their so called money back refund seems to be nonexistant according to other ripoff reports. Plus, the question as to where this company came from and if it is part of Zymax-Denman Scientific Research should put up a red flag in anyones eyes. Also, the claim of no side effects because it is completely herbal is not an answer. Herbal supplements can be just as detrimental as anything else taken in the wrong does or combination. Some have the same effect as many prescription and nonprescription drugs. My point is this. Think long and hard about the decision of ordering this product and anything else you plan on putting in your body. I got off easy. I decided upon further investigation of the drug not to order it. I am glad I didn't because if I decided I didn't want it I probibly wouldn't have gotten my money back anyway. This offer is so tempting is seems the miracle drug, even more effective than liposuction, as the advertisment suggestests. Basically they say everything the overweight person wants to hear. Think logically and make a wise decision on the facts, not just on hope. With all the questions surrounding this pill, it should make even the extremely trustling person take a second glance. That is exactly what I suggest one do. Read testimonials and then do research. Even call the 800 number and ask hard and percise questions. I think you will find every answer seems to be exactly what they know you want to hear or, in contrast, a far cry from what the advertisement implies. Amanda Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Entity: Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Sep 13 2010
Diet Max Charged my account during the trial period for the the full amount of the product and will not reimburse me any of my money totaling $177.89. Internet
I ordered the product and before my free trial period was up, they charged my account $87.47.  I had until the 22nd of August to cancel.  They walked me through the cancellation process and assured me a credit would be on my credit card for the $87.47.  I have the e-mail showing that I cancelled my account.  Received another charge on Sep 10th in the amount of $87.47.  Called again.  She assured that I would receive the full refund and she cancelled my account.  Just called today after a $2.95 was charged to my account.  Talked to a manager who will not refund any of my money and said that today, 9/13/2010, is still active and has never been cancelled.
Entity: , Internet
Aug 30 2004
The Original Diet Patch ripoff, will not refund my money for a shipment that was returned to them. Indianapolis Indiana
I accepted the offer of a free trial. Two weeks later they shipped additional supplies. I returned to them without opening the box. I waited about two weeks to see if I had received my credit. I had not so I called and was told that the credit had been requested and to waite 7 to 10 business days. I waited another two weeks and still no credit. I called again and was told the same thing. I then received an e-mail stating that the company that processed their credit card returns was out of business and that there was nothing they could do about it. I have been fighting this since Jan 19,04. They owe me $66.90. Sandy Greensburg, IndianaU.S.A.
Apr 16 2004
The Original Diet Patch - ABPBT ripoff Tinley Park Illinois *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back!
I ordered the free sample package of the diet patch and was to pay only the shipping of 1.95. The next thing I know my bank was charged for not only the 1.95 but also $169.95 for an automatic 3 month shipment of this diet patch that I did not even order. Be aware of this company, no where did I read that they would be automatically shipping me a 3 month supply of these diet patches and charging my account $169.95 until I received the free patch..... That is where it tells you that they don't want you to loose any time or have to wait to get your next patch they will automatically ship to you and charge you. You do not have a say so in the matter. Bad company, do not buy anything from them. I did not even try their patch because of the way they handle themselves. I called BT-LTD to return the patch and get my money back. I was told they only handle the money that when I receive my 3 months supply then I should return it and request my money back. I did this and requested a return receipt on the package. I received the return receipt back signed but to date I have not received any of my money back. Jamie Ashburn, VirginiaU.S.A. EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back! HERE IS WHAT RIP-OFF REPORT SUGGESTS YOU DO: Go to your bank within 60 days of the charge, or as soon as you know about the charge, don't delay, and tell them that there has been fraudulent activity within your account. Explain that you wish you file a dispute, and demand that they assist you in accordance with Federal Regulation E. According to the majority of victims interviewed by Rip-off Report, those who immediately called their banks to dispute the charges did not get very far. Many victims got the following responses from their banks: we could not do anything for you or you waited too long; it has been more than 60 days. If the bank is says that you have waited too long, explain to them how you called their 800 number as soon as the charges were found, and were told by the bank that nothing could be done. Remind the bank that they failed to assist you properly at the 800 # , and instead, provided you with an inadequate explanation of your right to dispute. Tell the bank that it's their fault time has expired, and since they gave you the wrong info to begin with, they will just have to deal with it, take the loss and reverse the charges. Tell them the truth; this was unauthorized and your account was NOT to be charged! Keep emphasizing how you never authorized anything! Direct them to the hundreds of victims reports that were filed on Rip-off Report.com. And if you're at the bank, walk them over to their computer and make them go to this site! If you are on the phone with them, tell them you will wait while they access this site! Either way, be persistent! DO NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER! Let them know nicely, that you were advised to Report them (the Bank) and this situation to the Banking Commission in your state. Since each state has a different name for the agency/comptroller over banks, find that name before you call or get to the bank so you can throw it in their face. The more knowledgeable you appear to be, the further you will get. And just continue to demand the Federal Regulation E form! The bank CAN, MUST and WILL reverse the charge! But, you must be persistent; ask to speak to the supervisor or the area manager for all the branches in the state. Let the bank personnel know you are meeting with the media later in the day, that you would much rather they do the right thing (as most other banks have) by looking at the complaints and immediately reversing the charge(s) to your account; no matter how long ago it was. Be sure to call the Media if necessary so you are telling the truth. If you have to, be loud (but nice) in front of other customers. If you are just calling by phone, the above tactics should still work. The bank can easily fax or mail to you the Federal Regulation E dispute form. CHARGES TO YOUR CREDIT CARD If the charge was to your credit card (not debit card, check card, or checking account), contact the credit card company as soon as possible to request a dispute form. Consumers usually have a little longer to dispute fraudulent credit card charges (up to 6 months), but it is better to act right away. In this type of situation, credit card disputes are usually successful since fraudulent companies often won't contest the disputed charge. In rare cases, credit card companies will review disputes, but refuse to reverse the charges. If this occurs, complain to a manager and let them know you will be filing a report here. Remember Don't let them get away with it! Make sure they make the Rip-off Report .. The more Reports filed on a Company or individual, the more likely it is that the authorities, media and attorneys will want to take action. And good luck Let us know how you do! ED Magedson Founder, Rip-off Report.com & Author of www.ripoffrevenge.com EDitor@RipoffReport.com badbusinessbureau.com www.ripoffreport.com Don't let them get away with it. Make sure they make the Rip-off Report! We are not lawyers. We are not a collection agency. We are Consumer Advocates. ...the victims' advocate WE are Civil and Human Rights Activists We are a Worldwide Consumer Reporting News Agency ...by consumers, for consumers CLICK HERE to read about Credit Card Scams... find out how to get your money back. *Rip-off Report Investigation provides valuable information.
Nov 02 2004
The Original Diet Patch Aka BT-ltd.com is a big fat rip-off. They did not honor their money back guarantee. Finley Park Illinois
I ordered a 90 day supply of the diet patch. It broke me out and I had to stop using it. I sent the unused patches for a refund as guaranteed and have not even gotten an acknowledgement of receiving the patches. There has been no correspondence from them since they mailed the patches to me. This is a fraud and should be exposed. I would like to be part of a class action against them. Thank you. I am sincerely yours. Lavern Crestview, FloridaU.S.A.
Mar 21 2004
The Original Diet Patch ripoff Tynley Illinois *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back!
they are billing me for something i have not ordered and is taking 169.95 out of my checking account. And i didn't give my concent to them to take money out of my checking account. I want my money back that they took. Kandi boise, IdahoU.S.A. EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back! HERE IS WHAT RIP-OFF REPORT SUGGESTS YOU DO: Go to your bank within 60 days of the charge, or as soon as you know about the charge, don't delay, and tell them that there has been fraudulent activity within your account. Explain that you wish you file a dispute, and demand that they assist you in accordance with Federal Regulation E. According to the majority of victims interviewed by Rip-off Report, those who immediately called their banks to dispute the charges did not get very far. Many victims got the following responses from their banks: we could not do anything for you or you waited too long; it has been more than 60 days. If the bank is says that you have waited too long, explain to them how you called their 800 number as soon as the charges were found, and were told by the bank that nothing could be done. Remind the bank that they failed to assist you properly at the 800 # , and instead, provided you with an inadequate explanation of your right to dispute. Tell the bank that it's their fault time has expired, and since they gave you the wrong info to begin with, they will just have to deal with it, take the loss and reverse the charges. Tell them the truth; this was unauthorized and your account was NOT to be charged! Keep emphasizing how you never authorized anything! Direct them to the hundreds of victims reports that were filed on Rip-off Report.com. And if you're at the bank, walk them over to their computer and make them go to this site! If you are on the phone with them, tell them you will wait while they access this site! Either way, be persistent! DO NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER! Let them know nicely, that you were advised to Report them (the Bank) and this situation to the Banking Commission in your state. Since each state has a different name for the agency/comptroller over banks, find that name before you call or get to the bank so you can throw it in their face. The more knowledgeable you appear to be, the further you will get. And just continue to demand the Federal Regulation E form! The bank CAN, MUST and WILL reverse the charge! But, you must be persistent; ask to speak to the supervisor or the area manager for all the branches in the state. Let the bank personnel know you are meeting with the media later in the day, that you would much rather they do the right thing (as most other banks have) by looking at the complaints and immediately reversing the charge(s) to your account; no matter how long ago it was. Be sure to call the Media if necessary so you are telling the truth. If you have to, be loud (but nice) in front of other customers. If you are just calling by phone, the above tactics should still work. The bank can easily fax or mail to you the Federal Regulation E dispute form. CHARGES TO YOUR CREDIT CARD If the charge was to your credit card (not debit card, check card, or checking account), contact the credit card company as soon as possible to request a dispute form. Consumers usually have a little longer to dispute fraudulent credit card charges (up to 6 months), but it is better to act right away. In this type of situation, credit card disputes are usually successful since fraudulent companies often won't contest the disputed charge. In rare cases, credit card companies will review disputes, but refuse to reverse the charges. If this occurs, complain to a manager and let them know you will be filing a report here. Remember Don't let them get away with it! Make sure they make the Rip-off Report .. The more Reports filed on a Company or individual, the more likely it is that the authorities, media and attorneys will want to take action. And good luck Let us know how you do! ED Magedson Founder, Rip-off Report.com & Author of www.ripoffrevenge.com EDitor@RipoffReport.com badbusinessbureau.com www.ripoffreport.com Don't let them get away with it. Make sure they make the Rip-off Report! We are not lawyers. We are not a collection agency. We are Consumer Advocates. ...the victims' advocate WE are Civil and Human Rights Activists We are a Worldwide Consumer Reporting News Agency ...by consumers, for consumers CLICK HERE to read about Credit Card Scams... find out how to get your money back. *Rip-off Report Investigation provides valuable information.
Entity: Tynley, Illinois
Jun 11 2004
The Original Diet Patch ripoff charged my Visa acct. without my permission ($169.95) Tinley Park Illinois
I did order a sample and they charged my acct. for shipping & handling $2.95. Then a month later they sent me an order which I didn't want nor ordered, they charged my acct. $169.95! I immediately returned the product which they gave a 90 day money back guarantee, & now it's been 2 months and no credit to my Visa acct. Please stop this so other people won't be ripped off. Thank you Melanie Denver, North CarolinaU.S.A.
Sep 27 2008
The Amazon DietThe Amazon Diet/Momentum 2day slimdown powder free intro, has cost me 149.90 Magnolia Texas
Please help me to contact this company. I signed up online for a free sample of powder for 2 days. 45 days later they have taken 149.90 out of my checking account, and I can get ahold of no one at the company! This has caused me money for overdraft fees at the bank and I cannot even pay my utilities this month! This company has caused me and countless others problems, and having tried customer service # 1-866-539-8804, it is busy at all hours for days on end...I have also tried the #281-356-1400 and 9939, and am told they are closed due to hurricane (weeks ago). I have registered my complaint with BBB, and all email is sent back from adress at theamazondiet.us, as full. Is this company for real? I am ready to file police report, please help! Sharon (broke) Sharon Omaha, NebraskaU.S.A.
Entity: Magnolia, Texas
Feb 08 2009
The Colon Diet / Western Products Took my money $89 for a Free Trial product. Sun Valley California
I saw a promo in my email that looked risk free. It turned out to be more than risk free! My credit card was charged immediately and never returned. I found out later they require the return of the unused product for not charging my card but they made it impossible to return in the time mentioned. The owners of the company are crooks. I have contacted CBS, NBC, and MSNBC for their comments and state they are using their names fraudulently. MSNBC stated they have no idea who this company is. Their credit card merchant has been notified and they claims have been filed. Keith Plano, TexasU.S.A.
Entity: Sun Valley, California
Nov 21 2008
The Colon Diet sent product so late it was impossible to cancel in time/NASTY email from customer support Sun Valley, California Internet
I signed up for the trial. It arrived 2 days before the trial period expired. I mailed it right back, called to tell them I was canceling AND sent email to support@thecolondiet.com. 1 week later they charged me 79.98. I called - answering machine says AND I QUOTE to cancel hold on for customer service and email support@thecolondiet.com and return the product. I DID ALL OF THAT. But it was just a normal answering machine -no service whatsoever. So I sent another email (yup an angry one) - still no response. I did an internet search and found SEVERAL websites w/ complaints from others about the same thing. So I posted a complaint on one of the sites. THEN I got a response - a nasty, rude email from support@thecolondiet.com calling me stupid and illiterate AND UNSIGNED. So I tried to research the company to find an owner or corporate office - nothing. I did find an F rating with the BBB. and alot of rebuttals and comments on sites like this. If this company spent as much time servicing their customers as they do rebutting internet complaints, the problem would be resolved. But all you get is EMAIL from angry so-and-so (different name everytime), denial about your return being received, personal insults via email and attempts to salvage their reputation by rebutting on sites like these. Why don't they just TALK to customers like me? My anger comes from no direct response or interaction. The only time anybody from this company contacts me or responds at all is when I file a complaint on a site like this. All I want is my money back. I suggest everybody file a formal complaint with the California State Attorney generals office. and, yes, if you're a lawyer or media please do contact me. We WILL get this dude. Anne Westerville, OhioU.S.A.
Entity: Internet
Dec 27 2007
555 Diet Challenge Upon viewing my credit card statement i noticed a charge of $29.89 from this wonderful diet center - how interesting -I don't need a diet and never authorized the payment Internet
This diet center can not be reached - i have tried several times to reach them to figure out just why in the world the would charge MY credit card unauthorized of course for a prgram that probably does not even exist in this realm of life. Ohhhhh.... I see.... I have just been totally scammed and am really pissed off about it... phone call after phone call... no reply from them. Well - being the cleaver kind of person I am - I will seek punitive damages and they will give me my money back and then some . Somehow there has to be a Justice for ALL Xwhodovoodoox Shallotte, North CarolinaU.S.A.
Entity: Internet
Sep 15 2002
Diet ZX ripoff San Diego California
I am sure many of you have read all the bad reports on Diet ZX and how many of us are fighting to get a refund for products never received but were paid for in a variety of ways. I myself contacted my local television station WSOC-Charlotte NC to get help with Action 9 on this matter. Mr Don Griffin came to my home and did an interview with me and in turn contacted Diet ZX on my behalf. I had ordered Diet ZX on 9-12-02 and never recieved the product after sending them a personal check which they immediately cashed. I tried numerous ways to get in touch with a person that would actually help me but never succeeded. Today 9-14-02 I got a refund check in the mail for my Diet ZX. I am sure it was all the work of Mr Don Griffin at Action 9 WSOC in Charlotte NC. I wanted to let everyone out there know that I have another address and phone number which was on the front of the check that may be able to help you get your refund since it is a different address than any of us has had in the past. ZX Systems PO Box 3685 Burbank, CA 91504 (818) 767-3300. I hope this will help others to get the refunds they deserve. GOOD LUCK TO ALL !!!! Lucinda Newton, North Carolina
Entity: SanDiego, California
Feb 13 2004
BT-LTD.COM A.k.a. Original Diet Patch Scam and ripoff Tynley Park Illinois
Just like all the other NEW products coming out on the market, the Original Diet Patch is another FREE TRIAL rip-off. They send you the free trial and within a few days they billed my credit card, even though I returned the email immediately to cancell any further shipments. I called the company and first spoke with one of the agents. After getting no where with him I asked to speak with a supervisor. A lady by the name of Maria Taylor came on the phone and informed me that she would have to speak with her boss, who would have to speak to his manager and so on. I informed her that the company had 1 week to credit $66.90 back to my credit card or I would be notifying the police. I am also sending a print out of the charges to my bank to disput them. The best part is that when I cancelled the account a screen came up which read as follows: We Hate to see you GO! So, We're making you an offer you can't refuse....If you choose re-activate your membership now, we will convert your membership to the discounted rate of $39.95 per month, for as long as you like, until cancelled. That's $20.00 off the regular monthly rate! My question is: if this product is only $39.95 per month I wonder where they get off billing people $66.90 per month....BUYER BEWARE!!!!! Julie Eau Claire, WisconsinU.S.A.
Entity: Tynley Park, Illinois