TRAFFORD PUBLISHING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: trafford publishing

There may be more reports for "trafford publishing"

For more results perform a general search for "trafford publishing"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Jul 13 2004
Asta Publishing ripoff Vista California
I had sent the money to get my start up kit and I have yet to get anything back. Brandy the colony, TexasU.S.A.
Entity: Vista, California
Mar 28 2004
Harris Digital Publishing ripoff Florida florida
Net Detective took my payment by credit card then never gave a usuer or pin number Atoyia Kalamazoo, MichiganU.S.A.
Entity: Kalamazoo, Michigan
Apr 01 2004
Communication Publishing ripoff New York New York
if you've been ripped off by these people just email them at steve@communicationspublishing.com with your mailing address and tell them what happened and they will send you a copy of the book thats what happened to me and i got my book as for if you want your money back im not sure if they will respond as quickly as they did with me but if you threaten to sue for mail fraud im sure they will be more than happy to. the book doesnt really tell you about any grants that you couldn't find by going to firtgov.gov or some other gov sites Kyle st.ann, MissouriU.S.A.
Mar 24 2004
Communications Publishing ripoff New York
Sent hard earned money, expecting information on grants. Never received it. It's been over two months and still no information. I pray they will be caught and punished. Setting up everyday normal hard working people trying to get out of the hole, and taking our money for themselves....work for it like we did. I would like some recourse, either my money back or the information. Brenda Hillsboro, OhioU.S.A.
Entity: New York, Other
Mar 15 2004
Robinson Publishing ripoff mistake Miami Florida
I lost $45.00 to this company, don't make the same mistake. They tell you that they will send you ALL of the supplies but that's a lie. You will not get the envelops you are supposed to stuff. Erin Elk Grove, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Feb 17 2004
DAV Publishing GmbH ripoff Stuttgart
DAV Publishing advertises itself to be a German company looking for international Representatives to accept checks from its US creditors and have you cash them. Once the checks have cleared, they want you to western union the funds, minus your commission of $600.00. They claim it takes 2 months for US checks to clear German banks. The checks are COUNTERFEIT! I took the check to the bank it was supposed to be drawn off of and I went to jail for Forgery, a 5th degree felony. I have no prior arrest record, I am an honest God fearing person, and should have listened to myself, done some research, and I wouldn't have gone to jail for my first time in life. I need someone to help me contact the FBI as I have no idea how to go about doing this. Please don't subject yourself to this company and their evil ways and stay clear of them!!!!!!!!! Maria Aurora, ColoradoU.S.A.
Entity: Stuttgart, Other
May 23 2004
PVI Publishing ripoff Indianapolis Indiana
I sent a check for the grant book and never received a book or any type of contact from the company. I would like the book or my money back from this company. There was no mention of the book being an e-mail book in the advertisement. That is not what I expected or what I want. Veronica Eustis, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: Indianapolis, Indiana
May 24 2004
PVI Publishing ripoff, should have known better internet
Sent check for $19.95 Should of known better, old enough to know better. Robin Plantation,, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: Nationwide
Apr 30 2004
PVI Publishing ripoff Indianapolis Indiana
Hi my name is Latanya On March, 20th 2004 I sent PVI publishing a check in the amount of 19.95 for a book on grants and today is April 29th, 2004 and I still haven't received it. I sent the book to the following address: PVI Publishing,LLc c/o Today I can, Inc. Indianapolis, Indiana 46250. And I was wondering what steps do I take to retreive my money back? Latanya Hamtramck, MichiganU.S.A.
Entity: Indianapolis, Indiana
Apr 30 2004
Communications Publishing ripoff New York New York
I received a offer for $billion sources want to send you free cash and sent in the money and never got a book. Eric Plantation, FloridaU.S.A.
Nov 05 2003
Communications Publishing ripoff New York New York
Ordered a book by mail and still have yet to receive it on goverment grants. (Check cleared 3 weeks ago) Hilary Fenton, MichiganU.S.A.
Nov 26 2003
Robinson Publishing ripoff Miami Florida
recieved several e-mails for homeworkers. 2-3 a day.sent $45.00 Do not do this..it has been 3 weeks and I have not recieved a thing! I was told 5 days. This is a total ripoff. Denise colton, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Nov 25 2003
Communications Publishing ripoff New York New York
I would like to let everone know that I was ripped-off by these people and want my money back. They sent that bogus ad in the mail and I am willing to do something about it. Barbara Vinton, OhioU.S.A.
Nov 26 2003
EXPRESS PUBLISHING ripoff PORT ORANGE Florida
I SENT 35DOLLARS TO THIS COMPANY FOR STUFFED ENVELOPES AT HOME. THEY SAID REGISTRATIONS PAID WITH CASH OR MONEY ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED WITHIN 5-7 BUSINESS DAY. NOW ALMOST 2 MONTH PASSED. BUT NOTHING. EXPRESS PUBLISHING 1648 TAYLOR ROAD PMB #501 PORT ORANGE,FL 32128 John 97477, OregonU.S.A.
Entity: PORT ORANGE, Florida
Dec 01 2003
Robinson Publishing ripoff deceptive dishonest unethical Miami Florida
Rip off company lied from the gate, dishonest company false advertizing. its all in the inturpretation. these people should be stopped before there are many more victims Brian canoga pk, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Dec 03 2003
Robinson Publishing ripoff Miami Florida
I'm glad I checked this site before falling for Robinson Publishing's scam. Rip off Report is invaluable. I'm always interested in making extra money. And Ripoff report is always there for me! Art Hillsboro, New HampshireU.S.A.
Dec 03 2003
Robinson Publishing Inc ripoff Miami Florida
i Had High Hopes for Robinson Publishing inc i Get a Postcard From These People 2 Months Ago I filled out The card And Got The money Put It in a Envelope Nov 2nd I hear Back From Them Nov 14th So i Read The Information Starting Supplies It Turned Out i Had To Do Advertising On The postcard It Said Nothing About Advertising So I changed My Mind About This Company I Recently Wrote These People A letter Saying To Them I Want My Money Back I've Been Trying For Months To Find A job It's Hard I was Thinking I could make money I Was Wrong If I Don't Get My Money Back I'll Call Channel 5 News Fox 5 Problem Solvers And Get The Help I Need I Would Recommend This to Anybody Who Got Cheated And Ripped Off Of There money. Jason New york Ny Jason New york, New YorkU.S.A.
Dec 12 2003
Robinson Publishing ripoff! Miami Florida
This company claims to be an envelope stuffing company. They sent me a yellow form to fill out, and require a $45.00 fee to join the program and get started. They claim to be totally honest in the letter, but when I looked on the internet to find a website or even a phone number where I could reach someone at the co. I found nothing! I performed several searches to find something on the co. and still came up empty... until I found rip-off.com. It was here that I found a report from a woman who is letting others know that Robinson Publishing Inc. is a rip-off! I was so happy that I found this before I sent them the money, or even waisted my time. I am sooo hard up for money I was going to put my trust and my last dollar into Robinson Pub. Inc. I'm glad, although it's unfortunate, that someone else just like me found out that this company is a huge RIP-OFF! Thanks rip-off.com! Toni Kansas City, MissouriU.S.A.
Nov 16 2003
Robinson Publishing Inc. ripoff Miami Florida
I recieved a two page letter saying I could make 1,000 Dollars a week stuffing envelopes. This is a ripoff they want 45dollars to send you a packet. I checked everything out through the better business bureau and they had no information. So I would advise against sending any money to the p.o. box. Ted Willoughby, OhioU.S.A.
95, Report #72053
Nov 15 2003
Robinson Publishing attempted ripoff, mail fraud Miami Florida
Just writing this report in response to a few others I saw posted on this company. Apparently many others have received this same work-at-home money making offer. Basically the offer was for stuffing envelopes for this company. The information contained in their mailings has something to do with arts & crafts assembly offers, whatever that is. The real kicker in this was that they were prepared to pay $2.00 for every envelope you stuff for them. As mom and dad used to tell me, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably it. If anyone gets anything definite on these jokers please post it immediately. Erik Parma, OhioU.S.A.
Apr 13 2004
Robinson Publishing ripoff Miami Florida
Sent in my $45. Havent heard nothing. Should have looked them up before sending it. Too good to be true. What a bummer. This money would of helped a couple families get back on their feet. Sandy San Rafael, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Mar 23 2004
ROBINSON PUBLISHING ripoff MIAMI Florida
I sent in my 45.00 because I needed to make extra money. That could have went to another bill. I had to borrow it thinking I was about to make extra money. It hasn't been 10 days yet, so I hope that I get my money back. Demetria B.R., LouisianaU.S.A.
Entity: MIAMI, Florida
Mar 26 2004
DAV Publishing Check Writing Fraud Stuggart Internet
I was scammed by this so-called company back in December. I didn't lose any money, but other people have. Please be aware. I did report them to the FBI. I think Monster.com should be more aware of the kind of companies that advertise on their website. Believe me, there are other companies advertising these similar opportunities. There are a lot of unemployed people looking for financial support. To be preyed upon makes it even worse. MAB New York, New YorkU.S.A.
Entity: Stuggart, Internet
Mar 03 2004
Communications Publishing ripoff New York New York
On JAN. 26th of 2004, i mailed a check for $23.90 for the book BILLION SOURCES OF PEOPLE WHO WANT TO SEND FREE MONEY my bank check had cleared and posted on feb. 19th and have not rec'd any book! I have tried to call only not get any live operator only a recording w/ no call backs! I have also wrote letters asking for a follow-up to my order!!! NO LUCK. I will not give up nor should you!!! We need to put the owner of this so called bussiness in jail and all rec'v a full refund!!! M crestwood, IllinoisU.S.A.
Mar 04 2004
Robinson Publishing ripoff Miami Florida
Did not recive what i paid for. Ralph j Yeadon, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.

Showing 76-100 | Showing Page 4 of 189