UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: union workers credit services

There may be more reports for "union workers credit services"

For more results perform a general search for "union workers credit services"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

51, Report #190871
May 10 2006
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Dallas Texas
I received an offer from UWCS for a $10,000 credit card for $37.00. It was only one page and had a detachable section to mail back. So out of curiosity I googled it and found this sight it seems to me that this company doesn't have a very good reputation. I am glad I bothered to check first thanks. Gregory Rosamond, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Apr 26 2006
Union Credit Workers Services ripoff Dallas Texas
I received a letter today that stated that I have been Pre-Approved for a Platinum Card membership. From my investigation, it is not a Master Card or a Visa, or any other retail card. It appears that it can only be used to shop in their catalog. They ask for $37.00 payment, that allegedly will be fully refundable with my first purchase using my $10,000.00 credit limit. There are no further explanations of a variable interest rate, or for that matter, must I spend $10,000.00 in order to receive the $37.00 for the membership. It sounds like the road is lined with red flags, as there is no phone number or anything other than a website, with failed to display the catalog. I think I will tear this letter up and send it back to them in the pre-paid envelope, and call it a day. Sounds like a real scam, and since I cannot find further information, except other complaints on the BBB ripoff line, it must be a total SCAM and a major Rip-off! Susan Boca Raton, FloridaU.S.A.
Apr 23 2006
Union Workers Credit Services RIPOFF and MAIL FRAUD Dallas Texas
This company fraudently solicited a $10,000.00 credit card that I have never received. The letter stated to send in $37.00 and the recipient would receive a $10,000 line of credit through their company. Stupidly, being in a fix for money due to taxes, I mailed off a $37.00 check on 3/31/06 in the envelope that was provided. When the platinum card that was promised did not come and my check was negotiated on 4/10/06, I knew something was not right. I entered Union Workers Credit Services on Search, which directed me to this site. That's when I knew I had been duped. I will be filing a complaint with the USPS as my husband is employed by them. I also will be including the information found on RIPOFFREPORT.COM. I STRONGLY urge everyone who has been contacted by UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES to do the same regardless if you sent money or not. This company preys upon people who may need extra cash and hopes that they get some desperate individual like myself to take the bait. DON'T LET THEM DO THIS TO YOU!!! WE NEED TO FIGHT BACK AND STOP THIS 'COMPANY' FROM PREYING ON ANYONE ELSE!~ Alana Perry, OhioU.S.A. sorry, allowing you to give a competitors name would instigate others to just file against their competition, to only come back later to suggest their company your comments on this policy are welcome! CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
54, Report #200326
Jul 10 2006
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Dallas Texas
I PAID THIS COMPANY $37.00 REGISTRATION FEE FOR A PRE-APPROVED CREDIT CARD. I HAVE NOT RECIEVED THE CARD YET. IT HAS BEEN TWO MONTHS SINCE THE CHECK CLEARED. THIS IS A RIPOFF!!!!!!!! G B, MarylandU.S.A.
Feb 20 2006
Union Workers Credit Services rip-off Dallas Texas
I had received a letter from this company asking for a $37.00 annual membership fee and pre approved for a $10,000 platinumcard, but the thing that got me is the fact that they have no bank affiliation. So please do not send any money, due to the fact that they are not a real credit card company. Matt Pulaski, VirginiaU.S.A.
Nov 29 2007
Union Workers Credit Services Red Flags Dallas Texas
I received a letter from UWCS yesterday and almost threw it away as I do with most credit offers I HAVEN'T APPLIED TO. Then decided to have a look at it. There were several red flags. 1. I did not apply to this company 2. Wanted money up front. 3. Did not lay out interest, finance charges in letter which usually means there's at least one other part to the process. (When they reveal the actual terms) 4. The letter states ...not to be construed to function as any type of multi- purpose credit card and is EXCLUSIVELY applicable for credit purchases from UWCS. Soaper Seaford, VirginiaU.S.A.
Feb 20 2008
Union Workers Credit Services Scam company Dallas Texas
Early This month I got an interesting offer. Considering I'm one of the few people who reads and loves his junk mail, I opened this letter from Union Workers Credit Services, which promised me a $10,000 credit limit, guaranteed, once I pay their annual fee. All I had to do was mail them a check for $37, and soon enough I would get a credit limit of $10,000 (not up to, exactly!) at only 5% APY! Surprisingly, however, the offer did not come with the traditional credit card disclosures that come with all my normal credit card offers come with. I was a little concerned... every offer I received in the past had special Term & Conditions and Extra Disclosures, all of which are required by law. This made me suspicious. The letter did say you don't have to worry if you have been denied for VISA or MASTERCARD before, which implied, in my mind, that they would be offering me a VISA or MASTERCARD. Oh, no, there's fine print, and most people don't bother to read this part of the letter. Dozens of people have been scammed into mailing a check for $37 only to receive a catalog of things they can order from... at ridiculous prices. Bvn Stow, OhioU.S.A.
Jan 18 2008
Union Workers Credit Services Business Practices and Customer Service Ripoff Dallas Texas
On 1/15/08, I received a Past Due notice from this company. This surprised me since I had contacted Union Workers Credit Services, in October and November of 2007, to let them know that I had not received a bill but, was sending $20.00 anyway, so they don't charge me with being delinquent. I spoke with someone with a heavy accent, who reassured me that they would not do this because they had a record of payments made by me and my account was current. I forgot about the issue, after that. The referenced Past Due notice is dated 1/11/08 with a minimum payment of $23.90 and the listed membership #40700483. I called the company at (877)815-0004, to speak with someone about this messup. Anyone can make a mistake and I was willing to continue working, with them, to straighten out their accounting. I only contacted an electronic voice and, after pushing what I thought was the right buttons (#4), the voice said All of our representatives are busy with other callers, please stay on the line....this call may be monitored, etc. I was put on hold (on my cell phone) for over 20 minutes, no music, no person, no follow-up to help me feel confident in speaking with a person. Nothing....after which, I hung up. In this mornings mail, I receive two envelopes, from Union Workers. The first opened contained a letter dated 12 JANUARY, 2008 which surprised me since the other correspondence from them are dated differently. This letter informs me Thank you for responding to our Platinum card membership offer. Unfortunately, we cannot send your new membership package without payment of the annual membership fee...account balanced $17.00 The member number is listed 41267475. I have never applied for nor responded to any offer, for a platinum card membership with this company! I sure don't recognize the member number. The second envelope, this morning, contained a billing statement dated 1/12/08 (note the date difference from the other letter) for amount of $23.90 with a current balance of $92.86, which I agree with. The listed payment due date is 1/26/08....waite a minute, didn't the past due notice have a date of 1/11/08? What's going on?? I put each of these documents on my table, for comparison, and found the last receipt, from the latest bill from 2007. The last bill, I received from Union Workers, was paid on 11/2/08 ($20.00) with a remaining balance of $132.86 Remember, I called the company to let them know that I did not receive a bill for October 2008 but, had sent the payment anyway, to prevent any conflicts. I sent two payments of $20.00, one for November and the second for December. They had to know and record these payments because the past due notice indicates a current balance of $92.86 ($132.86 - $40.00) with a minimum payment due of $23.90 I am paying the $92.86, so I don't have to continue getting nasty-grams, from a company, I thought, was of value to me. I will not do further business, with Union Workers Credit Services, after this contract is satisfied (#0121176) and would recommend that other consumers avoid doing business with them. At this point, I wonder if this is even a legitimate company...???!! Chuck Ypsilanti, MichiganU.S.A.
Jan 18 2006
Union Workers Credit Services Tried to rip me off! Dallas Texas
Just today i recieved a letter in the mail from the credit approval department for UNON WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES. I thought to myself, who would give me credit with my horrible history? For some reason it actually took me awhile to figure out that awnser.... Nobody in their right mind would, untill i get my past affairs in order. So i looked online for this company. Do you know what i found, only the bad reports on here, and it finally came together. THIS COMPANY IS BS AND NEEDS TO BE SUED. Joshua sacramento, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Jan 12 2006
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Dallas Texas
This company sent me an offer in my mail,a $10,000.00 Platinum credit Pre-Approved, in order to receive the platinum card I must send the company a $37.00 membership fee which is I did and they have been cashed the check. I never received anything; two weeks ago I called they told me my package has been sent out but i never still receive anything. I think these people are not serious on their offers. I place this complaint but I'll file a law suit against them because I have the offer letter and the check copy. Thanks Ruben Naples, FloridaU.S.A.
61, Report #205972
Aug 13 2006
UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES ripoff DALLAS Texas
GOODDAY!! as i have found myself another victom of musch bad ripp off companies in dallas texas. what is so anoying is that this is done everyday here in america. i am now another satistic as i really do not need this in my life these days for we are haveing our second baby and soon. yes if there is any coalition for an ongoing lawsuit to union workers credit services, i really like to no and support. Howard j SEATTLE, WashingtonU.S.A.
Entity: DALLAS, Texas
62, Report #207876
Aug 25 2006
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Dallas Texas
I recieved letter from union workers credit services that I was pre-approved for $10,000.00 limit, but I have to send them $37.00 for annual membership fee. And this letter also said that the $37.00 is fully refundable with my purchase using that credit card. But I have not heard from them yet. Unmi flushing, New YorkU.S.A.
Oct 04 2006
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Dallas Texas
I'm a vitima more,i paid $37.00 and i requested my money back,until now october 4 2006 i didn't see my money,no telefone number,no way to find the company.please enybody do somethin. the company is a bowl...... Carlos chicago, IllinoisU.S.A.
Sep 27 2006
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Dallas Texas
Recived letter like everyone else. Thanks for your report! I did some investigating! I hope this helps everone else! Union Workers Credit Services Phone # 1-214-424-6800 press 1 for touch tone phone then press 5 then press 3 then press * this should let you talk to an operator business hours are 7am to 6pm Mon - Fri (CENTRAL TIME) Stuart Woodson Terrace, MissouriU.S.A.
Dec 21 2006
UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES ripoff DALLAS Texas
I should have listed to that little telling me something was wrong however, I did not and I am 37.00 poorer. I hate deceit and I hope this company gets what they deserve. susan canton, OhioU.S.A.
Entity: DALLAS, Texas
Oct 09 2008
Union Workers Credit Services Miss lead me out of $37.00 Dallas Texas
Company said it would issue a Visa credit card in the amount of $10,000.00. My check cleared my bank an have yet got the Visa card. Albresm Pekin, IllinoisU.S.A.
Oct 02 2008
Union Workers Credit Services Almost got ripped off!!!!! Dallas Texas
I almost sent in the $37 to this scam. I have bad credit, but don't understand how these people get your name and address. I am a smart woman, but I almost fell into these peoples lack of scruples. I'm certainly grateful for your website, as it saved me $37! I hope that something is done about this scam coming out of Texas. It seems that not too much good has come out of Texas. All I have to do is look to who is in the White House!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for this site to be able to let someone else be helped. Sincerely, Melissa Stephens City, Virginia Melissa Stephens City, VirginiaU.S.A.
Aug 06 2008
UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES $10,000 Credit SCAM Dallas Texas
I received this proposition for $10,000.00 line of credit. First of all I did not fall for it, on the letter it clearly states: Bank Affiliation; NONE !!! That was my RED FLAG. Plus what do I need to sign this paper for so they can have my signature? NOWAY!! They probably want my signature incase they come across my debit card or store credit cards to use it fraudulently. COME ON PEOPLE I'M DESPIRATE FOR MONEY TOO BUT NOT THIS!!! I'll be loosing my car for a repossession in one month and this seemed Heaven Sent when I first read it. But It's not true, just rub your hand over the letter and see what kind of feeling you get from it. Jolene Cathedral City, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Aug 04 2007
Union Workers Credit Services They ripped me off !! Dallas Texas
I was offered through mail a credit card pre-approved. I never buy those offers but this time because it involved the workers credit union I kind of believed them. They required a $37.00 annual fee and I did sent it with my bank check (#105). About 2 weeks ago the check was presented for payment and was paid, but my promised credit card is still in the way. I tried to contact them by phone but to be able to be heard you must have your credit card number, what I dont have. I tried to send them an email but dont answer. If it was a serious company it wouldnt be so hard to find them. I think I've been ripped off. I am in social security, my income is very low and it is very depressed that there is people that take advantage of that. Isabel coram, New YorkU.S.A.
Jul 26 2007
Union Workers Credit Services Rip Off Dallas, Texas
I received a ltr fr Union Workers CU if ref to a 10,ooo approval. Before I sent any money I investagated them and found the big words RIP OFF looking at me . The company would have sent more that a letterhead paper for the credit application. Sure sign of RIP OFF. Peter ORLANDO, FloridaU.S.A.
Aug 15 2007
Union Workers Credit Services Tried To Rip Me Off Dallas Texas
i recived a letter stating that i qualified for a 10,000 platinum credit card. didnt think about it until later when i had more time to look at the letter and look them up on line. when i searched for them, i found a real running website. then i found the rip-off report. boy was i glad that i found it before i wrote a check out to them. Little bit Las Vegas, NevadaU.S.A.
Apr 09 2007
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Dallas Texas
I too received the deceiving offer from this company. The letter they send sounds like you will get a credit card to use, when you are actually buying some sort of membership discount program and can only use the credit limit towards all credit purchases from their credit provider. Only by going to their website do you find this out. This company should be sued for their deceiving offers. Judy odessa, FloridaU.S.A.
73, Report #320221
Mar 22 2008
Union Workers Credit Services Dallas Texas
they sent me a letter telling me i had been preapproved for a credit cardwith a 10,000 credit limit so i sent off the 37.00 dollars and never got the card in the mailand its been three weeks. Feelling ripped off fer 37.00 dollars David c sapulpa, OklahomaU.S.A.
Jan 26 2012
Union Workers Credit Services jokes on your silly rabbit Dallas, Texas
So I see I am not the only one trying to be suckered into their tangled web.  Well we can turn the tables on them and if you send in your form with NO!!! money, and a nice little note on the front of the form, then they have to pay for the pre paid postage envelope fee.  If everyone was to do this, it will add up quickly and maybe they will feel how it feels to be scamed.
Apr 04 2011
Union Workers Credit Services INC> Very Deceptive Dallas, Texas
I too received one of these letters.  Before I did anything I checked online to see what was there about the company on the internet.  In the finer print at the bottom of the letter, it does say that it is not a real credit card and was only for their catalog.  It is rather deceptive, but never do anything like that unless checking it out; especially if it sounds too good to be true.  I retired from the post office and am well aware of the inspection services mail fraud policy.  Send them this information and they will check it out completely and possibly make them change it if they are a legitimate company.One other thing, when you received the letter, a business reply envelope was sent with it.  If you still have it, write on a piece of paper what you think about them and mail it using this envelope. Don't put postage on it.  They will have to pay for the postage as well as an extra fee for using business reply.

Showing 51-75 | Showing Page 3 of 11,201