WEALTHY AFFILIATE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: wealthy affiliate

There may be more reports for "wealthy affiliate"

For more results perform a general search for "wealthy affiliate"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Apr 01 2014
Wealthy Affiliate A REAL REVIEW OF THESE CONS Internet
Well, well, well. I was thoroughly convinced that this company was legitimate. Even after I spent significant time researching them, going 10 to 20 pages deep into their google presence, I was still game. This is the ruse: They are a very clever marketing company, and are everything they say they're not. Beware, and please read. They are smarter than most, which is why they have so many followers. They claim to have the key to training a person on how to successfully create their own lucrative work-from-home blog sites. They do claim to be a lot of work, require a lot of patience, blah blah swoon. You almost had me. I was told by Nathaniell, on a pretty good site that I thought was legitimate, that I could enhance my existing site by adding marketing for products related to my already niche field of Kitchen Design, and get paid for it! Silly me! I thought it was somewhat curious that I could go to a company like Design Within Reach, and ask them if I could market for them, and have them pay me. I didn't see how this could work. There was some kind of program partnership that wasn't fully explained. So after much resistance I signed up with a backup email to try it out for 7 days, and see if I could learn as much as I could. I had my Write Access Revoked by Admin almost immediately by Kyle, one of the 'founders', eh. It turns out that a lot of the first training courses had to do with setting up a site, blah blah I already have one. So I wanted to get right to the juice of it, because I'm trying to see if this is legit, so amuse me, OK? I repeatedly asked, in the general forum, for help on finding out how to do what I was led there to do. I had NO interest in creating a Wordpress blog page that would promote Wealthy Affiliates. And yet, this was all they seemed to cover. I kept asking questions and received several responses to just go through the training. For what? To buy into the gimmick? Tell me EXACTLY which training of the 10 to go to so that I don't waste my time. After all, you're selling yourself to me for me to buy into your membership at some point. I don't have time to la-dee-dah here. Just tell me where to go! If I feel that I need to take a few steps back I will. But no. Kyle HIMSELF made a rude comment to me. This girl suggested that I watch the Alphabet Soup section of the training, that it would help. I said this was for keyword help, and I don't need that. Kyle said that if I didn't know what keywords were for, then I had no business being on the internet. Excuse me??? I was simply stating that SHE did not understand, and led me somewhere I ALREADY KNEW ABOUT. He was rude. And within seconds revoked my ability to respond with his powerful finger. He didn't want me to write, but I just felt the need. So, here I am. No, I wasn't dumb enough to pay for it, but it seems that, unless you want to be a Wealthy Affiliate robot you are not welcome, and will be coaxed VERY tenderly into paying for it. In fact, I was told that the core of what I wanted to learn was in fact in the premium membership, lucky me! If I was some poor beginning I would've fallen, green money hard.  The ONLY way you will make money is by creating a 'practice' blog page (which becomes your sole purpose) that markets your affiliation with Wealthy Affiliates! In fact, so MANY pages have been created for this purpose that their SEO is AMAZING! It's genius really! They made it so that even if you look up complaints you will be hard pressed to find me, and instead only sites that are cronies just promoting themselves. It's the worst case of writing reviews for yourself that I've ever seen. You will get paid $22.50 for every person who actually buys the monthly membership, poor souls. $147 if they buy into the annual membership! Seriously? ANOTHER marketing scheme for you to harrass your friends with and beg them to work-from-home and make money by blogging about what they 'love', when they will really end up monitoring one blog, the one that pays them for every fool who follows that yellow brick to Wealthy Affiliates and the dope behind the curtain. If you know anything about internet marketing already, you will see right through this. Brainwashing SCAM Unless you want to be a robot and lose all your friends, then enjoy. Thanks Kyle. ;)
Feb 17 2016
Wealthy Affiliate Hidden Scam Beneath the Surface Internet
So where should I start?  I forgot how I ever found Wealthy Affiliate.  I think I was a paid member with them for probably 3 or 4 months tops.  I want to begin by saying that if you have to promote an affiliate product and pay monthly membership for it, hands down, that is a total scam right there.  Rarely have I ever heard of promoting affiliate products and having to be a paid member with them to promote their product (eg Clickbank doesn’t even do this). Now just to summarize and get to the point here is my honest review of why it isn’t the best training program.  But please note that it isn’t to say that it is ALL that bad.  In some instances, it is rather good but not the best. Why Wealthy Affiliate Is a ScamAs stated, they make you pay a membership fee (up to $50) a month  and even though you don’t earn anything usually your first month,  you are basically making them richer  paying for their monthly subscriptionThey give you siterubix  website  where if you do use their system to build your website,  and if you decide not to pay for their services, they basically hold your website hostage….meaning you don’t get access to your website that you created on their end…….the only way to get it is to pay for your subscription and give them your money to allow you access to your site. A part of their system in training is to “teach” you how to promote THEIR brand on your blogs  (if your niche is in online startup business)  and promote THEIR keyword tool. I personally have tried to send a message to Mr. Kyle when I used to have a paid membership with Wealthy Affiliate,  but he doesn’t respond back.  Understandably the man must be busy (making money) *cough*  and the has little time to give you in depth answers  to your most required questions.  The same can go for the guy who handles the videos tutorial training on a weekly session; tried to ask him a question, too that puzzled me but did he reply?? NOPE!The forum is more like a “facebook”  interactive communication  atmosphere where it is stated that “it is made to help answer questions that might be puzzling you but when you ask a question in there, your questions go unnoticed, like literally you have to ask about several times before it finally gets noticed and even when it does, there is very brief answers (kinda reminds me of Warrior Forum posts) but that is another topic to delve into another time).  But the truth is the forum is just nonsensical chitter chatter forum that people ‘laugh it up’ and talk away about mundane stuff.  Now don’t get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with doing that but I think we should leave that to Facebook and not in a business forum where we are here to “learn affiliate marketing” The people who help you  are known as “ambassadors” and trust me, by experience, they don’t even know ALL OF THE ANSWERS  that baffles your mind about technical difficulties.  Here is an idea folks at WA, why not get live customer support phone number to help with technical issues?? You are only ambassador not by the knowledge you have but by how often communicative you are in the forum.  There is no other incentive  (I’ve reached the top 50 I think with ambassadorship) but hardly knew any acquired knowledge myself. Their keyword tool Jaaxy does get you ranked but not all the time for every keyword for your blog.  In contrast, even if you are ranked,  you might only be ranked from the keyword tool’s perspective but from my experience, I was hardly ever found by genuine visitors in the organic searches. You only get one week of basic membership that you also have to pay, not even  just try it out for free but still have to ‘pay’ as a basic member.  So much for the ‘try before you buy’ ideology.  Basically if you don’t become a premium member within 7 days, your free trial and access to anything you’d get for premium service with be restricted until you ‘pay up’ to get access to it again. Type In Wealthy Affiliate in google search box and notice how many niches are competing for page 1 on Google to become present to promote their site and DESIRE to get conversions and sign ups  fighting for that #1 spot.  Yep, these are members from WA trying to promote WA to start earning with their own ‘home business’. You got these WA members promoting similar niches about making money online, start your own home business, and scam companies and what is not legit and what is (hint – the only real legit business they claim for converting you into a customer is…..you guessed it, WEALTHY AFFILIATE while they go knocking off other sites that are “scammy”).  Technically there will be sites that ARE scammy but friends, Wealthy Affiliatte deceptively is not an exception.  There is nothing unique about such sites  with niches of making money online and start your own home business; its just a rehash of everyone trying to do what they are taught to do according to WA member’s website – promote Wealthy Affiliate so they get more business and us folks being trained to promote them to make conversions and live that pipe dream of residual income to pour through. I have even made complaints as a fake alias to put out some key points issues that the website had; guess what? The moderates took it down immediately XD  lol  yep.  Because they knew that if anyone read that, they’d lose business! At the time when I was a paid member, I was smart enough to realize to start my own website independent of wealthy affiliate siterubix interface which works as a subdomain (eg yoursite.siterubix.com). I feel that even if WA is a community of support and encouragement between members to succeed, it is also an illusion of the false beliefs that paid members will achieve a unlimited amount of wealth within a short span of time.  I have this strong feeling (and don’t quote me on this) that if those that do end up succeeding didn’t just do it with WA alone, they had guidance from another unknown source.  I might be dead wrong about this but I also have the right to assume this thought, too. WA is just a company recruiting members to “promote” their website to get more recruited members from already present members.  It is fine for this to happen I mean after all they are paying their paid members to recruit new members since it is an affiliate website paid to recruit newcomers. Then you got the people who  are like “please let us welcome our newest member to the team” that have their ego so high up there that they feel proud that they finally persuaded a member to join the recruitment and get commissioned for it.  But WA also says that getting your friends or family to join will also help you get a commission.  I think it is easier to make money off of family and friends than strangers.  WA doesn’t care, their members who come on board that become paid members only helps thrive their business even more. I mean as much as I hate WA now than I ever did before, I honestly hate to admit it but they are not ALL that bad……they are useful for beginners that don’t know how to get started nor ever have any experience with wordpress or their own website before  but overall the point of this post is to just say that they are definitely shady  in their business  etiquette.  Yes they are useful for gaining basic knowledge that I, too, never knew till learning a few things here and there but overall their business is very deceptive and unfair.  Heck you could even ask for emailing members in the forum for support and advice but good luck ever trying to hear back from them.  LOL I mean it, from my own experience they never reply back to any of my questions I had at the time (SMH). I think members in the WA community are fed a lot of dreams to “defend” the site and the community such that they are “seduced” or “entranced” to defend the site and it is ‘legit’ too disillusioned to realize its true reason of what is really happening outside of the box.  Heck whoever from WA probably reads this post will ‘attack’ it just to defend the community  and WA claiming there is nothing wrong with the business only because they don’t want their dreams attacked in the instance that they want to have faith in WA that will one day help them earn limitless abundance.   And who knows, maybe it might be true but won’t happen suddenly and will take a lot of practice and hard work…..and I am expecting about 2 years at the minimum to see something so guys if  you still want to give WA a shot, go ahead,  knock yourself out  but don’t come complaining after spending WA membership  and wasting your hard earned money still trying to achieve conversions.  By the way, the exception to the rule is those that are promoting WA that are gurus and masters in the affiliate marketing industry. New players like myself will have a tougher time getting conversions. So as some sound advice to you guys out there considering WA, do what I do  and download a plugin from firefox  after paying a ONE TIME premium membership and DOWNLOAD ALL VIDEOS from this plugin  to keep with you and look back at it at your convenience when needed without having to pay regular monthly memberships to  retrieve access to videos that cannot even be downloaded by default (I guess the programmers did this intentionally so that cheaters don’t just download the videos and leave with the free knowledge from the video training tutorials.  Not to brag but I guess I was smarter to outsmart a deceptive system like WA to do just that. Also note that if you want to get real experience, forget WA and hire a personal one on one coach. Someone like on Fiverr that can put their full attention on you and teach you  as a mentor….that is the best way to learn.  And then finally do what I am doing; when you have learned everything you need to to make passive income from affiliate marketing, THEN go back to WA (albeit as a paid member) and get your monthly big fat commission checks from this business)….You don’t even need to be interactive in the community just pay to get paid……I think it is only of value when you know how to convert others. Well that’s about it thanks for reading folks.
Oct 17 2013
Wealthy 4 Life Chuck M. Washington $69,223.65 A Month! chicago il
Chuck M. Washington Is A Scam Artist!He Peddles A Multi-Level Marketing Scam Stating That Folks Can Earn $69,2263.65 A Month.Contact The Better Business Bureau and The United States Postal Inspection Service ASAP.
Entity: Select State/Province
Oct 25 2015
Wealthy Affiliates Niche Marketing, Inc WA is a cultish scam so BEWARE! Victoria BC
With the hypnotic keywords words wealthy, work at home, anyone willing to learn, and 2 free websites, and free membership you have to know people will go nuts to drink this modern naturally flavored and colored KOOL AID  and never end up making anything near the money they paid in, if anything at all. The shameful data isn't revealed of course. Think...HORIZONTAL MLMs, social networking and what creates loneliness, and the Occupy the One Percent meme.  And Blaming the Poor for Their Own Failure. Learn this essential web-building literacy on your own and make great sites for twenty odd bucks a year! It's really true, I found a plan 2 days ago and the site and support and learning is better than at WA. But I'll tell you:  A solid PERSONAL social support system is what will actually sustain you in these desperate times. Organize babysitting coops and peach canning coops and invite your friends in to rebuild cars...and together make a better world and make some money for your coop andyourself. Circumvent the one-percent mentality by throwing off this crafty VILE brainwashing because you MUST in order to retain any humanity and self respect in these absolutely desperate times. This article will disappear very soon but the guy from Arizona also saw through the WA SCAM and so two of us out in the world know about this.....so far. BEWARE of scams which seem too good to be true because they are. What we ned to get rid of in this world are predatory corporations which trive on shady bookkeeping, funny money, and guaranteed army of desperate slave labor. WA meets all those criteria.
Entity: Victoria, British Columbia
Jan 25 2009
Merchant Affiliate Network Merchant Kennesaw Georgia
I am also glad to have read reports from other people. I also paid a lot of money to have Merchant Affiliate Network set up a site for me. They promised that it would be up and running and making me money within a month. Well soon it will be 2 months and it is not up and running yet! They also never sent me any business manual that it says they would send. Once this company gets your money you do not hear from them again and in my experience they do not call you back when you do call them. They promised that I would be working with an advertising director. I talked to him once then he was not available. Every time I called the only person I was allowed to talk to was their receptionist. Last week I called again on Wed. and the receptionist said all their systems were down but she promised someone would call me on Thursday. They did not call. I left them a message on Thursday and figured someone would call me back on Friday. No response at all. I plan to do a charge back with my credit card company. Mary chelsea, MichiganU.S.A.
Entity: Kennesaw, Georgia
Oct 18 2013
Anastasias Affiliate Refusal To Pay $1,780 In Commissions Earned Internet
I signed up to Anastasia Affiliate program a few months back and initially sent traffic to the Anastasia Date program. I generated $700 in commissions from that & I then sent some traffic to their Asian Beauties offer and generated $1,080 in commissions.Last month when it came time for them to pay the $700 in commissions for the Anastasia Date, Olga the affiliate manager contacted me to ask for details of how I brought the traffic, screenshots of ad campaigns etc.I promptly provided Olga with those details along with ads screenshots & landing page details. Olga then advised they cannot pay for the traffic as almost all leads were female as can be seen from this screenshot of her correspondance:http://ashleygough.com/AnastasiaAffiliate/Olga-Cant-Pay.pngI went back to Olga with the Anastasia Affiliate OFFICIAL reports attached below that showed that they had accepted 23 female leads & those should be ones discarded which would be a total of $115 off the $700 commissions owed for Anastasia Date.http://ashleygough.com/AnastasiaAffiliate/Email-To-Olga%20-%20Reports.pngOlga sent another email re-iterating that almost all leads were female and as they had not come back and generated sales they were not qualified traffic (despite this being a Pay Per Lead program)http://ashleygough.com/AnastasiaAffiliate/Email-From-Olga%20-Unable-To-Pay.pngI went back to Olga with the following:http://ashleygough.com/AnastasiaAffiliate/Email-To-Olga%20-%20RE-Unable-To-Pay.pngA few days later after not hearing anything I logged into the Anastasia Affiliate Dashboard and noticed on the Anastasia Date page the following message:** Your Last Commission of $700.00 was computed on 9/25/2013 9:48:00 AMAlso see the screenshot for this:http://ashleygough.com/AnastasiaAffiliate/Summary-Report-Anastasia-Date.pngHowever it is now the 17th of October and still NO commissions have been received. A number of further emails sent to Olga have had no reply. And the $1,080 on the Asian Beauties tab has not been paid either. You can see the screenshot for that here:http://ashleygough.com/AnastasiaAffiliate/Summary-Report-Asian-Beauties.pngOlga & Anastasia Date are meant to be a decent CPA Network with Pay Per Lead programs, however despite sending Olga their OFFICIAL reports and re-iterating that only a total of $115 from 23 leads should be discarded due to female leads initially being accepted.Olga continues to claim almost ALL leads are female, basically going against the OFFICIAL Anastasia reports that were sent to her. Olga has ceased communicating with me also and has made no mention of payment for the $1,080 owed commissions for the Asian Beauties which is now overdue also.All I can say is I feel ripped off of $1,780 and that they do not seem to be running a legitimate business. I am currently contacting my lawyer & all other avenues to puruse this further.PLEASE BEWARE OF USING ANASTASIA AFFILIATE!!!
Jul 16 2008
Stone Evans' Plug In Profit Site - Internet Home Business Pyramid Scheme targetting Amateur Internet Entrepreneurs Dallas Texas
I would like to forewarn all amateur internet marketers to steer clear of Stone Evans' website if you hate throwing your money away on scams. Stone is a very effective and cunning snake oil salesman. I found him to be particularly patronizing and manipulative. He is basically operating a pyramid scheme called PIPS which is his reduplicated website called the Plug In Profit Site. You can not get Google or any other major search engine crawlers to visit your site when your site is a clone of Stone's. And getting traffic to your website is the whole point right? What will you be selling you ask? You will be selling the Plug In Profit Site home business opportunity in a box. Plus all of the affiliate programs you are required to join under Stone is the gift that keeps on giving by way of monthly commissions for Stone. When I had a question about one of the Affiliate programs that I joined (SFI) and sent Stone an email, he sent me an automatically sent email that basically told me to find help from someone else in my upline. He also has this picture of himself on the PIPS sales pitch page that looks like he just graduated from High School and is this friendly, optimistic boy next door type. I saw another pic of him on the Rich Jerk's web site where he looked around 37, pudgy and kind of nerdy. Be aware that Stone will strongly recommend that you upgrade your free autoresponder on the first day of your 30 days training, so that your autoresponder is free and clear of ads, don't. He will also ask you to buy up ad space that will be shown to everyone who has the free autoresponder service, don't. Why, you ask? Your website has pointers to his PIPS website until he teaches you how to remove the pointer from your website on the 19th day or so. So all of those ads you just paid for, will benefit him and him only. Bottom line, he will get the sale, not you. And if you upgrade your free autoresponder to a paid one, he will collect a small percentage of that fee for the life of your autoresponder service. That is why he highly recommends that you upgrade. My suggestion to you is that you join the Warrior Forum for free after you have learned the basics of website creation and design. And download Stone Evan's Plug In Profit Site 30 Days to Success training manual on 'internet marketing' for free. But stay out of the PIPS message board in the Warrior Forum. Most of the regulars in there are Stone's cronys. And will either lie, obfuscate the facts, go on the attack if you state anything that is either true or critical of PIPS and if all else fails your posts can be deleted if you don't go by what they deem as acceptable or if they don't approve of what you are listing as your website. Keep in mind that the owner of the Warrior Forum also owns Host4Profit. The hosting service you are required to join and as you might've guessed, Stone earns monthly commissions from Host4Profit for the life of your Plug In Profit Site. The gift that keeps on giving--for Stone anyway. Susan Oklahoma City, OklahomaU.S.A.
Entity: Dallas, Texas
33, Report #520991
Nov 07 2009
Grandlakerx affiliate program Biggest fraud in pharmacy Affiliate, Internet
Grandlakerx are provideing online pharmacy affiliate programsbut they never pay on time and keeps huge amount on hold and they never they those huge amount af affiliate so please be carefullthey had stolen 25,000 USD from melots of our friends are also got huge losses from them please be carefull.they are thiefs. God will punish them one day.
Mar 22 2010
High Profits Affiliate Program High Profits highprofits affiliate spammers Internet
This affiliate program has been incessantly spamming my email address for many months. The company refuses to honor unsubscribe requests both through their automated system and via email. If you're considering doing business with this company, you should know they are a bunch of spamming a**holes.
Entity: Internet, Internet
Nov 04 2012
HostGator Affiliate Program Adam Bravman No longer paying out affiliate commissions Houston Texas
I have been sending a good amount of new web hosting customers over to HostGator for over a year now. Never had a problem getting paid. Now all of a sudden they will not pay. I've contact Adam Bravman (the affiliate manager over at HostGator) and he is useless.  First he would say Ok, we will get your payment out first thing next month. Of course, payment is never sent. Then it's We'll send it through Paypal next week. What's your Paypal address?. I provide that to him, and again, payment is never sent.  The HostGator affiliate program is a joke now. I've just checked my account again and now it's showing that I have No Tax Form. That's funny, because if you look at my payment history they've paid me time and time again. They have my W9.  I've continued to update the support tickets with Adam Bravman, but now he just ignores them. No response at all. So Adam, this is what I have resorted to.  If any of you are considering promoting a web hosting company, stay far away from HostGator. There are many other affiliate programs out there that will actually pay you on time. Don't get me wrong, the affiliate program was good at one point. It's horrible now. (Just look at the Affiliate Discussion forum on their own website... bunch of people who have not been paid). Stay far away from the HostGator affiliate program, and don't buy into the B.S. that Adam Bravman will say. He never actually does what he says.
Entity: Houston, Texas
Oct 23 2013
Anastasia Affiliate Anastasia DateAsian Beauties Avoid Anastasia's Affiliate Program New York
Anastasia's affiliate program is a fraud.In August 2013, I earned $1410 in their Anastasia Date program,for leads sent, and in September $45. They claim I was paid $1410 on September 25 2013. I have a screenshot available that has been displayed since then claiming this paymant. I also have a screenshot of my PayPal account for that period showing no such payment.I also sent leads to their Asian Beauties program and earned $650 in August and $1390 in September. I have a screenshot showing $2040 as unpaid. As they pay on or about the 20th of the following month, these payments are overdue and unpaid along with the $1455 noted above.My last email to Olga, the affiliate manager has gone unanswered. Based on this and what I read elsewhere on this site about Anastasia I would advise anyone contemplating joining this network to avoid it at all costs. I am outraged that if they had an issue with the leads I have sent, why are they claiming to have paid me and gladly accepted my leads for two months?
Entity: New York, New York
Aug 24 2013
Siteground Affiliate Program Affiliate Hosting Program DOES NOT PAY Washington DC
SiteGround is a hosting company with an Affiliate Program. An Affiliate Program is a Program that pays you to refer customers. A website hosting company is a company where you can post your website to the internet.Siteground provided me with a special affiliate link. This link, when the client clicks on it and hen goes and makes their purchase, is supposed to provide a commission.Siteground's affiliate program clearly states that they will pay you the Wednesday following 30-40 days. This gives the company ample time to determine that the new client is real,no fraud is involved and he client has actually posted a website, and will be a good customer.The problem with Siteground, is that their pending period has come and gone, and they still have not paid me. They currently owe me in excess of $400.00.My main concern, in addition to not getting the money that I have earned, is that they don't give any explanation as to why there is a delay, or if there is something I can do to remedy the situationAfter all if there was a problem with one of my accounts (which I doubt), wouldn't it make sence for them to let me know so I could fix it?After several emails back and forth with Sitegrounds Affiliate manager, and inquiring as to why I was not paid, I was told that siteground no longer wanted my business?I was shocked. So they arbitrarily decided to cut me off, not pay me 400.00 worth of commission (all my customers are still valid today) AND ask me not to submit any more business??!!Wow, so if you inquire about your accounts with site ground you will not get paid AND you'll be asked to leave after you have given them some good customers.My ConclusionThe Siteground Affiliate Program is a complete and total RIPOFF
Entity: Washington , Dist of Columbia
Apr 26 2017
affiliate christi ems affiliate christi ems Beaverton Oregon
I was contacted by this so called law firm, and I was threatened by them, to ty and get me to pay them compensation for their client, for something I had no knowledge of. Scare tactic, and dirty tricks to try and extort money from hard working men and women of america. this company should be ashamed and should be stopped. these guys should go get a real job and work for a living rather than being nothing more than a pack of wild coyotes eating left overs from the hard work of others.
Entity: Beaverton, Oregon
Nov 03 2011
www.ivetriedthat.com Steve, Joe, who knows this guy comes up with a different name every year www.ivetiredthat.com,wealthy affilate,wealthyaffiliate.com,the wealthy affiliate,home typing jobs,affiliare marketing scams,work from home scams,data entry scams, los angeles, California
This guy Joe, now apparently Steve is his partner (probably one in the same) is a total Fraud if I've ever seen one. He's made his living out of trashing other work from home businesses purely for his own profit and I being in the marketing biz myself, know when to call Bull S*** ! First of all Steve says he's from Pittsburgh, however the partial information that shows up on Whois says he's from Los angeles. But, his name and other information are completely HIDDEN from the public. So why would Mr. honesty want to hide his true identity? Why would such a public guy and honest man hide his true identity?? I'll tell you why, because he's a liar and a Fraud. . This website, www.ivetriedthat.com has a history of trashing many data entry, home typing/ affiliate marketing websites which is the TRUE KICKER here, because he is aggressively promoting THE WEALTHY AFFILIATE. You do the math. Now either he is part owner of the wealthy affiliate or he is simply an affiliate for wealthy affiliate, but nevertheless, he is making money off the very same type of program he repeatedly has called a scam. All these home typing, data entry sites he trashes are EXACTLY what the Wealthy affiliate is about which is affiliate marketing. Hmmm?? So what I wonder makes his site different from the others? I'll tell you the difference, because there is only one. Hes making a boat load of money off of it. Now I've seen dirty marketing tactics, but this one takes the cake. Anyone can open up a website trash talking other companies to gain your trust. Unfortunately, the ones who are really getting scammed are the ones believing all the garbage this guy is feeding ya. Do you actually think he gives a S*** about anyone or if they get scammed? Really? Of course not,cause he's the main one that's doing it right under your nose and getting away with it. All I can say is my gosh people, OPEN YOUR EYES .This is the absolute worst kind of scam artist you could get suckered in by, because he's a wolf in sheeps clothing and comes as your friend. And I'm sure this guy will come back with some bogus defense, but the truth is written all over his web page literally in BLACK and WHITE so he has no defense whatsoever. By him promoting the one website that he has built his whole career on tearing down just says it all. You are busted Steve and all liars get caught eventually. If you really want to defend yourself Steve/Joe then take OFF the wealthy affiliate and STOP trying to make money off of these people! Stop promoting the SAME thing these other honest businesses are trying to promote, calling them a scam and saying you are honest for god sakes.Look, If you're gonna call these businesses a scam fine, but don't turn around and SELL the exact same thing.You just look like a liar and a hypocrite. If this guy were anything like he says, he wouldn't promote one thing on that site. Not one. He should not be trying to make 1 DIME off the very people who are trusting him. Imagine even if he sells you a cheap little $10 e-book, with all the thousands of trusting fools hes tricked, he could easily make MILLIONS and that is the goal here.I'm gonna expose this guy for what he really is because I'm old school. I believe in the good old fashioned way of advertising, not trying to tear down other businesses to do it.As a matter of fact I've been working on a website that will expose all these filthy marketers and the immoral tricks they use and how to spot them. And this I can promise you, you will NOT see one Google ad , e-book or link to any work from home programs. This site is purely to expose the trashy marketing tactics used in this day and age. This guy Steve or Joe or whatever his name is will be the first to be exposed. I've been working on this for quite some time and his site I have been following. I will have an investigator find out everything about him down to the color of underwear he wears. so be rest assured, you will see what I've been saying all along.
Entity: los angeles, California
40, Report #1199341
Jan 04 2015
Wealthy Affiliate, WA, SiteRubix, Jaaxy, StreetArticles Theft of My Intellectual Property Internet
I was a free member and all was fine. Then I decided to purchase a month of Premium, at a first month discounted price, to see if I thought it was would be worth the normal monthly amount which was twice as much. During this time, I painstakingly built a wordpress site from the bottom up and created quite a few blog posts on the subject of my website. I was told that I could always take my website later and migrate it to a new server if I decided not to stay with WA. I did lots of campaigning for my site in other places on the internet and it quickly became a thing. Well, towards the end of that first month, I did indeed decide that I wanted to leave WA and move everything to another host. Should've been no big deal right? Wrong! I was told that I need to cancel my reoccuring subscription or I would be charged that full price in a few days.....so I did that. I then immediately lost access to my members area, so I was unable to access my own website and, on top of that, my website was no longer working at all. The domain was blank! I contacted WA Tech Support and they were very rude and said alot of very confusing stuff that just seemed like a run around to me. They then said to wait a few days and contact them again. They said they would give me instructions on what to do at that time. I waited and then went back to the WA site to contact them again and was denied all access to all areas of the website unless I paid the full amount for a premium membership! I can click on absolutely nothing anywhere on that website without  it popping up telling me to pay! I am so disappointed by this and I've lost every bit of my hard work and Wealthy Affilliate essentially has stolen my Intellectual Property. I need my files so that I do not have to start everything over from scratch at my new host, but WA refuses to give me access.
Dec 26 2015
http://www.newsonlineincome.com Scammers newsonlineincome.com, news online income fraudster,newsonlineincome hoax site www.newsonlineincome.com Big scammer hoax site. News online income scamming India blogger Internet
www.newsonlieincome.com (aka) Deraj/Deroka/suman roka is yet just another BIG scammer from India who bought a copycat adsense niche blog to steal money from people who visit his ridiculous blog. The only way he makes his money is by writing BOGUS PHONY REVIEWS on RANDOM businesses. This is what draws people to click on his site. All his reviews are uneducated, sloppy and full of lies. He does NOT provide any real or useful information, nor does he investigate the websites he reviews. He simply does a keyword search for ANY work from home job, specific in data entry and then MAKES UP LIES about the company. This has become a common problem online. These are NOT real bloggers, they are nothing more than SPAMMERS and SCAMMERS that do nothing more than spread rumors and lies about companies just so you will click on their adsense links and hopefully buy another work from home scam. This is a perfect example of a scam and more and more people are opening blogs and review sites posting bogus reviews to make money from your visits. This is the only way Deraj/Deroka/ Suman Roka knows how to get you to click on his site. He has to take popular sites and pretend he has some type of real information about them when he doesn't. The reviews are 100% made up. This is not only an irresposible practice, it is deceptive and it needs to stop. Google needs to put an end to this type of garbage because it's ruining REAL businesses that actually provide real services and not a bunch of garbage gossip to steal people's money!
Sep 01 2015
Wealthy Affiliates Took my 47.00 monthly for 7 months and blocked my abilty to make money. Internet
 I am a single mom and on disability. I was hoping so badly to have found a legit company to make money. The first thing that I noticed that was wrong is the 24/7 support, no numbers just email. The second thing, because I was moving up so rapidly in ranking, that they pulsed my ability to move up. Everything just stopped. No social connections. No money nothing. Then they say you cannot delete your account. They say they don't keep debit cards on file but they do because they charge a old card after I removed the old card and placed a new. I hope Kyle gets what's coming to him. Carson too. They getting richer and took my disability money.
Oct 06 2017
Wealthy Affiliates. They take your money and give you no help when you reach a roadblock in your progress. Internet
After much research and assurances online, I decided to give Wealthy Affiliates a try.  I'm disabled as was looking for a way to make money from home on my computer.  I was assured all the way through the trial membership that I would have complete back-up when I needed help. The training started out fine, but when I actually purchased a real website from them, their program just stopped working for me.  I tried several times and in various ways to contact Kyle, but received no answer to any of my questions.  There were several others who I also tried to ask for help.  They only replies I get are pre-set messages to congratulate me for joining. I also noticed that when I tried to join any conversation for help on any topic, my comments seemed to disappear after I posted them.  I thought that was odd, since there were so many people commenting and helping each other.  I guess that was all bogus, too.   I went so far through the training and went to move my site to the paid site and nothing happened.  It just comes up with a message that it will take a few minutes to move my site and I will get an email when it actually takes place.  It's been over 2 weeks and it still hasn't happened. If Wealthy Affiliates isn't a scam, well it sure seems like it to me.  I just want to warn other unsuspecting people to avoid them.  There will be no website, you cannot make very much money from being an affiliate of any company.  Their claims make no sense at all.  If the companies they talk about pay out so much money, then how would the companies, themselves, make any profits.  For example, one person claims to be an Amazon affiliate.  All a visitor to his website has to do is click on a link he has posted on his site.  Even if they don't buy anything, Amazon is now paying him $200 per month.  That's insane. If it's too good to be true, then it is.  Beware!
Dec 20 2008
Merchant Affiliate Network Dont Waste Your Money or Time Kennesaw Georgia
I had an almost identical experience to the other poster from Virginia that reported her bad experience. I am so glad to have found her story and post here on this site. I even tracked her down and gave her a call and she was very helpful in helping me to get out of this mess. I too plunked down my money and followed their directions and after 4 months had not made a penny.When I tried to have them explain why they ran me around in circles and were condescending to me. I finally had enough and asked for a refund. They did charge me for their lame cookie-cutter website that probably took them 5 minutes to set up, but I did get a refund for a majority of the investment back, thank goodness! It really felt like I was being scammed. Beware. Tx gal Dickinson, TexasU.S.A.
Entity: Kennesaw, Georgia
Mar 19 2011
My Affiliate Apprentice Roger's Free Sites, Misrepresents and Does Not Deliver, Internet
My Affiliate Apprentice is an internet marketing network, promising to teach people how to blog successfully for a good income. The founder has some excellent material on his site,  which can be somewhat helpful to people committed to lots of blogs, with content scraped from the internet. However, what he does not tell you is that to build successful blogs with him, you are encouraged to purchase up to $500 worth of software, including an auto blogging program of his that runs $149.  This is not a pleasant surprise to get after you’ve paid your first monthly installment of $37.  He promised to give a free blog that can help people understand and use his principles, and make some money early on.  All you needed to do was to purchase a hosting program at one of his preferred host companies (so he receives a referral fee). However, I never got my free blog. The hosting company where I was sent, and where I spent some more money said they had never heard of him, and that there was no agreement with him. The founder had a coaching program he promoted as a way of really boosting your progress, and getting blogs completed, online and making money. I signed up, and spent $177 for 8 phone coaching sessions, as advertised.  His coaching was unfocused, dictatorial and extremely negative. After a very inappropriate dressing down, I decided to quit and apply for a refund or prorated refund with Pay Pal. During the PayPal exploration process, the founder was inaccurate in his reporting. He refused to work with the situation or consider a refund. Because I am a PayPal premium client (i.e. frequent flyer), they provided me with a prorated refund. Otherwise, I would have been out in the cold for hundreds of dollars. My Affiliate Apprentice is not a place I would recommend. You can find better, more straightforward and honest internet marketing “gurus.” If you’re searching, go on the internet marketing networks like Warrior Forum and ask people what works best. Check out all the spam reports. And, when buying, PayPal is good because it hides your financial information. However, I am now using PayPal with ClickBank. ClickBank provides a 100% money back guarantee for 60 days. Any internet marketing material purchased through them is covered. I learned a lesson buying the add-ons from My Affiliate Apprentice directly. I won't do that again. It will be ClickBank or nothing. And, I will also be much tougher and more jaded in my review and analysis of so called IM gurus.  Be very careful before you spend with internet marketing. (IM)
Mar 01 2010
Merchant Affiliate Network Took $4,384.00 from an 83 year old woman Internet
This company has taken My 83 year old mother inlaws money. And refuses to give it back. She was told she would make money in 3 - 4 months. He said between $2,000 and $3,000 dollars a month. All she needed to do was send them by her credit card $4,384.00. And the money would be rolling in. It has been over 6 months and She has not received an payment. She continued to communicate with them over the phone by appointment. She has asked for her money back several times, this week 03-01-2010 she asked for her money back, and she was told it has been over 90 days, and no refund is available. They said they never committed to any finacial gain. They said she signed a contract stipulating that. They promised her a manual and she never received one. When she tried to contact them with in the 90 day period. Her coach was sick or for some other reason was out of the office. This has gone on now for over 6 months. It appears to me that these individuals do not care if they have taken advantage of an 83 year old woman. It also appears that it does not bother their conscience. So I guess God will be the Judge Here. If this posting seems a litte heated. I am sorry. It is just that I still have a conscience, and these kind of things disturb me. My Mother inlaw would be agreable to a full refund. I would be agreable to Jail time.
Entity: Internet, Internet
Apr 20 2010
Affiliate Hijack Nick Marks, Unreachable for money-back gaurantee scam, Internet
Company offers a 30 day money back guarantee, but cannot be reached by any method.Phone .. noEmail .. noFake Customer Service Website .. no (it won't allow you to login)reply to Paypal email .. noFinally filled a complaint with Paypal .. and they will not revoke this purchase as it's outside EBAY and is a service.  Lady I spoke to said there was nothing she could do and she referred me to here to file a complaint to help others.Hope this can save a few people to avoid my same mistake
48, Report #1199920
Jan 07 2015
Getoffersdirect Affiliate Network Refusal to pay due payments and lack of information Internet
This company has not paid or really given me any useful information about the claims they have made to avoid payment. Its a classical scenario of a network bulking up its accounts by not paying a few affiliates here and there which is expected for crappier networks. Their site lacks information and is very sketchy it doesn't even have a title. PLEASE AVOID this company if you want to do any real or long term affiliate business
49, Report #190246
May 06 2006
Dish TV Affiliate Program Sent my traffic to another affiliate and still charged me for the website after I complained Ripoff Internet
I joined Dish TV as an affiliate with the promise that I would make lots of money by joining. They told me I would receive two websites, one for other affiliates to join and make money, the other for getting their services. When you join you pay for a service that submits you to search engines and they ask you for keywords to do that. Then Dish sends you to VMC which is the site where you can keep track of your hits and get other ways to advertise your business. They tell you that they will connect your domain, if you choose to purchase one, to your affiliate site. So it sounds like your getting both sites advertised for at once. In actuality they removed all my keywords and sent my traffic to someone elses affiliate number. So after I had purchased three months of additional search engine submissions I find out that neither submissions is going to my site but to someone else. I have contacted them and tried to get a refund and that has been difficult. So far nothing. I reported them to my credit card company who is looking into the problem. In the meantime I did get a refund from my credit card company but it is still up in the air as to whether I will be able to keep the refund. They are settling matters with Dish TV. By the way they are hard to get ahold of and support from them is not the greatest. Rebecca Holiday, FloridaU.S.A.
Dec 09 2008
Affiliate Shares - Richard Sherman administrator - Cycler Program - Affiliate Marketing Program - Passive Income Builder - Passive Wealth Builder Miami Florida
This is a website that claims to be a Passive Income Builder. You invest or purchase shares for $25 each. Then they use the investor funds to pay for advertising for Affiliate Programs, like forex and MLM programs. The programs they advertise for pay them for the advertising and also commissions for any sales or purchases made from those ads. Then this Affiliate money is divided up among the investors or purchasers as income. I thought it sound good and purchased 1 share just to check it out. At first my account did wonderfully and within 5 days my $25 had grown to almost $3,000 and I requested a withdrawal of $2,000. Then in another 5 days the amount I had reinvested had grown to over $12,000 so I requested another $10,000 payout and reinvested the balance. In the beginning Admin was wonderful, sent out e-mail updates almost daily, and responded to any support tickets within 24 hours. Then the e-mail updates stopped coming for over a month. The support tickets weren't being responded to at all. The money did not get paid within the 4-5 weeks promised on the website. It has now been almost 10 weeks since I put in my request for withdrawal. The e-mails have started coming out again, about 2 per week, but they are no longer updates on the program but instead are advertisements for other programs. The withdrawals are still not being paid (despite the program sending out an e-mail promising all withdrawals would be paid before Thanksgiving) and support tickets are still ignored. The early e-mails listed R. Sherman as the Administrator of the program, but recent ones (from the same e-mail address) have been signed by Richard (your upline). I assume this is the same person, Richard Sherman. The programs that we are being solicited to join in the e-mails that are being sent out are run by Nick Marks and Darren Salkeld. I do not know if these two gentlemen have any ties to or connections with Affiliate Shares, but they are in business with a scammer and should be looked at carefully themselves. STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE! Jennifer Tanner, AlabamaU.S.A.
Entity: Miami, Florida