WLI RESERVATION REWARDS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: wli reservation rewards

There may be more reports for "wli reservation rewards"

For more results perform a general search for "wli reservation rewards"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

51, Report #205996
Aug 14 2006
WLI RESERVATION REWARDS ripoff Shelton Connecticut
I first questioned this charge of $9.00 on my credit card billing 8/11/06, then tracked it back to 03/06. The only thing I bought on-line at that time was a game. I got online and found WLI Reservations, which I did not recognise at all. I tried to logon to that site, but none of my passwords would work. I requested my password which was promptly e-mailed to me. That, naturally, didn't work. None of the cancellation links got you to any cancellation point. I called their telephone number and was able to get hold of a representative and cancel my subscription. They promptly e-mailed a cancellation confirmation number. Fortunately, I only got ripped for $45.00 for something I would never have entertained buying. Not a bad price for a good lesson on keeping up with your credit card statement though. Richard Saint Joseph, MissouriU.S.A.
Dec 10 2006
WLI Reservation Rewards www.reservationrewards.com credit card fraud Connecticut
On Dec.3, 2006 A$10.00 charge appeared on my credit card bill. It was from WLI Reservations Reward. I had no idea what this was for. After some internet research I knew I did not owe this company anything. I want this charge removed from my credit card and no more charges put on it from this company. Cora lee Florence, KentuckyU.S.A.
Jul 29 2007
WLI Reservation Rewards Account Theft
Recently I checked my online banking account to finda $10 unathorized charge named wli reservation rewards. I found this very disturbing as I have never authorized a charge to this vendor nor have ever heard of it. I immediately contacted my bank to file a complaint regarding this charge. I have had to cancel my bank card and have a new one sent to me. Curious, I investigated a bit regarding this website. It is a membership only website that requires a $10 monthly fee. Over an annual basis this is $120! I have emailed the website costumer services email regarding my violating experience. I noticed other individuals have noted this website as a pop-up that they have clicked on through other websites such as expedia.com. What disturbs me the most is that I have pop-up blocker and have not lost my banking card nor entered any website that has divulged my personal information. I feel that this is a complete violation of my privacy and theft of my personal finances. Soon after I emailed the customer services of the website I received an email from them thanking me for my membership and its services. I again responded to them requesting not to be contacted any further and if more charges are made and I will continue to file complaints against this company. Moral of the story is be careful online! How my information was stolen I may never know. I only hope this has informed anyone else of my experience and that enough complaints may be made to if not stop this violation then make it more difficult and as uncomfortable as possible. Sincerely, Violated Consumer Tmann Dublin, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Oct 08 2007
WLI Reservation Rewards Unauthorized charges Shelton Connecticut
They started chaging me $10 a month. Upon contacting me, they cancelled my 'membership' -Gee thanks! Since I never authorized it! They never offered to return any $. I was told this was in conection to a purchase made at FTD Florist. But I never authorized and charges, nor gave any card number! I Guess FTD and others are in cahoots w/ them! John Belmont, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Nov 25 2007
WLI Reservation Rewards Internet Fraud Shelton Connecticut
I was charged $10.00 for a membership charge that I did not authorize, nor did I sign up for this service. I am not sure how this company acquired my credit card information as I use online services for many reservations. This company needs to be investigated, prosecuted, and shut down. I have been online and received a confirmation via email that I will be credited for the charge. I will take the matter up with my bank and insure the charge is reversed. L. allen Yorktown, TexasU.S.A.
Nov 23 2007
WLI*Reservation Rewards scummy thieves Internet
Apparently, one is joined into this little rewards club unknowingly. At least, that is what happened to me after we reserved a car through Hertz.com. Hertz is bogus for allowing this site to co-exist with theirs and WLI*Reservation Rewards is nothing but slimy. The first I knew I was forcibly joined to this club was when I saw charges posted to my credit card. I called and closed the account w/ them but charges were still there when my statement came. Not surprisingly, no credit was posted. As it turned out, I unknowingly joined when I made an online purchase/ About the same time, my husband made the car reservations and guess what??? He joined too!!!! They cancelled only one of the accounts. After speaking with them AGAIN via telephone adn this time with a supervisor, she agreed to refund the $10 charge that never should have been. Unfortunately, she would not take current credit card info -- my old account had to be closed due to fraud -- so she sending the alleged refund into cyber oblivion. I have disputed the charge with my credit card company. Word to the wise: check your credit card statements carefully every month!! Maybe consumers should boycot companies that affiliate with these bogus clubs their customers are forced to join. Karen Toledo, OhioU.S.A.
Jun 29 2004
WLI Reservation Rewards Internet ripoff Internet
Have charge my mastercard $7.00 for the last two months for services I have not authorized. Marlyn Monroe, MichiganU.S.A.
Entity: Internet, Internet
Dec 27 2004
WLI Reservation Rewards ripoff fraudulent Connecticut
I noticed a charge on my account last month in the amount of $9.00. I wrote it off as I did a lot of on-line shopping for Christmas. But when I saw the same charge again this month I immediatley called my bank. They had no idea who WLI Reservations was either and the phone number that was given was incorrect.Thank God my bank is quite wonderful, they stopped the payment from going thru. After a lot of time wasted trying to find this company the only way I found any informtaion was thru this web site. I contacted them and was told they had no record of me what so ever. Obviously this is bogus as my bank account is certainly showing charges from them. I would love to know which web site gave them my credit card number but since they are so unhelpful it will probably remain a mystery.I guess my advice is to always read the fine print, but there has to be some kind of law that prohibits this kind of action., Where are my rights? Michelle Littleton, ColoradoU.S.A.
Entity: Connecticut
Aug 09 2005
WLI Reservation Rewards ripoff Internet
After checking my checking account statement, I found a charge from WLI Reservation Rewards. I had no idea who this company was. When I phoned them to find out who they were and where they got my information, they said American Greetings at MSN gave it to them. This company has been noted as a ripoff by others and now I know why. Alison Elmira, New YorkU.S.A.
Dec 10 2006
WLI Reservation Rewards Fraudulent billing after a dotster.com purchase WLI Reservation Rewards Shelton Connecticut
I have not yet received a confirmation email from the person I spoke with at your company this morning about a full and complete refund of the $9 charges to my checking account over a one year period without my knowledge or permission. There was NO mention anywhere on the dotster website there was going to be a charge of any kind tacked on like this. I am extremely upset about these under handed tactics and unethical methods your company is using. As I informed you this morning, your reputation is growing quite large in this respect on www.ripoffreport.com If I do not receive my $108 in full in 3 to 5 days as explained to me, and recorded on my hard drive, you will become more popular than you can imagine with relation to your ranking on the internet, and it won't be in a desirable way. I will state exactly what is going on here, which is fraud. You have stolen my money from me, a single father with limited resources. However, I have extremely large resources in the intelligence department, and believe me, I will use them to recover MY money. There will be a complaint posted against www.dotster.com as well for allowing this type of fraudulent behavior to be hosted on their own website. AGAIN - I NEVER AUTHORIZED A NINE DOLLAR A MONTH CHARGE TO MY ACCOUNT- EVER. Shane Omaha, NebraskaU.S.A.
Jul 14 2003
WLI Reservation Awards ripoff Norwalk Connecticut
For those of you who want to cancel your WLI reservation awards...go to reservationrewards.com log on and if you don't know your password...chances are just stick in your email address and they will send you your password...use that and enter the site and on the left side...click on change or forgot pw and there will be a link that says...24 hour benefit cancellation link...click on that ...and proceed with the cancellation...and yes it was my purchase from orbitz that trigger this...i will NEVER purchase anything online unless it is a trust website through a retail store. Angie BangkokThailand
Jan 24 2004
Reservation Rewards - WLI Reservation Rewards Unauthorized Access of Credit Card Shelton Connecticut
Hi I dont pay much attention to my credit card statements but this month I just happened to note that some company had withdrawn 7$ on my account. I was sure I did'nt make this transaction. I happened to check the previous month, and again the 7$ were withdrawn. This raised my curiosity and I kept checking the consecutive previous months statements. To my surprise, from past 7 months, this company called Reservation Rewards was charging my account for 7$. I looked up on the internet about this company and happened to learn that so many other people are victims of this fraud too. I called them up and even before I expressed my anger, they were ready to refund all my money. I believe when i signed up a transaction 7 months back on vistaprint.com, I automatically subscribed to them also which is INSANE. I urge someone to take action on this and if there is anything I can do, please contact me at Omair Houston, TexasU.S.A.
Aug 12 2004
WLI* Reservation Rewards Aka Reservation Rewards rip-off! Deceptive billing charges! Shelton Connecticut
Check your bank statement completely every month if you have ever purchased anything online. This company will charge you either $7 or $9 a month until you call and cancel their service. This company needs to be shut down, too much money is being throw away by honest consumers. William Spokane, WashingtonU.S.A.
64, Report #196709
Jun 16 2006
WLIreservationrewards ripoff Internet
I was assured by patries at the 800 # for reservationrewards that My wife's account would be credited for all fake unauthorized charges but and they did do that. There is something wrong when the first thing that pops up on the phone answering system is if you wish to cancel your account press 1 now We do admit to checking off the 10% disc on your next purchase at a major clothing (KINGSIZE DIRECT) website but never authorized any charges for a worthless membership in a phoney boloney whatever. We will never make that mistake again. Tom hagerstown, MarylandU.S.A.
Nov 20 2007
WLI Reservation Rewards Scam: WLI Reservation Rewards Unknown Internet
I too have been scamed by this company. They have been charging my credit card $10 a month for several months now. Is there any way to block their charges? Randy Easley, South CarolinaU.S.A.
Nov 30 2005
WLI RESERVATION REWARDS, WLI SHOPPER DISCOUNT - PRICELINE PIGGY-BACK SCAM Shelton Connecticut
I saw the charge in my online credit card account activity and quickly realized I had no idea what this was. I did a websearch for the merchant name and found out that others had been similarly scammed when making online purchases (mine was a plane ticket on Priceline.com). I called my credit card company, they transferred me to the Reservation Rewards/ Shopper Discount customer service, where I promptly cancelled the membership. I explained I had no idea that I had signed up for any reoccurring membership when I bought the plane ticket, and the person tried to convince me otherwise, that I must have seen and willingly signed up for it (checked a box and entered my email address). I tried to argue but he made it seem like it was completely my fault. If this is the way this company and Priceline operate, I will never use Priceline, and recommend to friends and family to avoid using it too until Priceline drops this deceptive practice of including third parties to piggy back at the time of completing the credit card transaction. Totally unacceptable and will damage their credibility (in my humble eyes) unless they fix this. Innocent Victim Arlington, VirginiaU.S.A.
Nov 26 2007
WLI Reservation Rewards Internet Fraud is provided for by WLI reservations Shelton Connecticut
I was charged $10.00 for a 'membership charge' that I did not authorize, nor did I sign up for this service. I am not sure how this company acquired my credit card information as I use online services for many reservations. This company needs to be investigated, prosecuted, and shut down. I have been online and received a no help from this company to reverse this charge other than they will look into the issue. I will take the matter up with my bank and insure the charge is reversed. Woodland Eagle Creek, OregonU.S.A.
Aug 09 2005
Wli* Shopper Discount wli* Reservation Rewards ripoff Shelton Connecticut
unautorized charge from creditcard. Scott yucaipa, CaliforniaU.S.A.
May 25 2007
WLI Reservation Rewards fandango + WLI reservationrewards = scam Internet Internet
Bought some tickets at Fandango (which I'll never do again) and I was offered a $10 dollar coupon off my next purchase with Fandango. My credit card info was sent with out my knowledge to WLI to sign me up for a $10 dollar a month membership. After 6 months of them charging me with out my knowledge I spotted the charges. I called up WLI and had them cancel my membership and refund me $60. I will never buy anything from any company that associated with WLI. Consumers need to be aware of what they are buying and agreeing to. Brian Los Alamitos, CaliforniaU.S.A.
70, Report #420644
Feb 05 2009
Reservation Rewards wli wlsales Reservation Rewards Shelton Connecticut
Became a frequent flyer through US Air and they got me for 12.00 a month. I never consented. Just that simple. I have complained to US Air and I am quickly switching to Alaska Air. It is the only way I know how to let US Air know their affiliation with Reservation Rewards is not acceptable. Randall Marana, ArizonaU.S.A. *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back! HERE IS WHAT RIP-OFF REPORT SUGGESTS YOU DO: Go to your bank within 60 days of the charge, or as soon as you know about the charge, don't delay, and tell them that there has been fraudulent activity within your account. Explain that you wish to file a dispute, and demand that they assist you in accordance with Federal Regulation E. According to the majority of victims interviewed by Rip-off Report, those who immediately called their banks to dispute the charges did not get very far. Many victims got the following responses from their banks: we could not do anything for you or you waited too long; it has been more than 60 days. If the bank is says that you have waited too long, explain to them how you called their 800 number as soon as the charges were found, and were told by the bank that nothing could be done. Remind the bank that they failed to assist you properly at the 800 #, and instead, provided you with an inadequate explanation of your right to dispute. Tell the bank that it's their fault time has expired, and since they gave you the wrong info to begin with, they will just have to deal with it, take the loss and reverse the charges. Tell them the truth; this was unauthorized and your account was NOT to be charged! Keep emphasizing how you never authorized anything! Direct them to the hundreds of victims reports that were filed on Rip-off Report.com. And if you're at the bank, walk them over to their computer and make them go to this site! If you are on the phone with them, tell them you will wait while they access this site! Either way, be persistent! DO NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER! Let them know nicely, that you were advised to Report them (the Bank) and this situation to the Banking Commission in your state. Since each state has a different name for the agency/controller over banks, find that name before you call or get to the bank so you can throw it in their face. The more knowledgeable you appear to be, the further you will get. And just continue to demand the Federal Regulation E form! The bank CAN, MUST and WILL reverse the charge! But, you must be persistent; ask to speak to the supervisor or the area manager for all the branches in the state. Let the bank personnel know you are meeting with the media later in the day, that you would much rather they do the right thing (as most other banks have) by looking at the complaints and immediately reversing the charge(s) to your account; no matter how long ago it was. Be sure to call the Media if necessary so you are telling the truth. If you have to, be loud (but nice) in front of other customers. If you are just calling by phone, the above tactics should still work. The bank can easily fax or mail to you the Federal Regulation E dispute form.
Dec 29 2003
WLI Reservation RewardsWLI RESERVATION REWARDS slipped a charge onto my credit card INTERNET
I have no idea how the charges started but they are apperaring on my credit card. I suppose as one complainer said it was through a motel reservation. $7.00 a month suddenly appeared. Donald Houma', LouisianaU.S.A.
Feb 27 2004
Reservation reward - WLI Reservation Rewards ripoff Detroit Michigan
Since 12/17/2003, I have been illegal charge by reservationrewar(phone: 888-6885995) 3 times. From so many complaints, I know that that company is a faudulent one. This stolen behavior make me angry. Why nobody accuse them? We should get rid of such garbage. Angry Detroit, MichiganU.S.A.
Entity: Detroit, Michigan
Aug 19 2004
WLI ReservationRewards sneaky ripoff Internet Cincinnati
I got ripped off by reservation rewards through jhalemusic.com. After purchasing some guitar strings i got a screen letting me claim a $10 reward for my next purchase, of course apparently there was small print that said by clicking yes I also accept jhalemusic to give my credit card details to this company to charge me $9 every month to be a member or some deal like that. I immediately noticed after one month and called their consumer service at 800 732 7031 and was told that I had agreed to this charge (very small fine print, I don't recall ever seeing this monthly charge). However, they let me cancel my membership and said they would refund the $9 in 3-5 business days. Let's hope they follow through. The good news is I discovered this site :) and realized that WLI Reservationrewards is scamming a lot of people! I'll be more careful in the future. Max Cincinnati, OhioU.S.A.
Aug 17 2008
WLI Reservation Rewards, Check Card Reservation Rewards Fraudulant Billing Sheriton Connecticut
This company under the names WLI Reservation Rewards and Checkcard Reservation Rewards has been drawing $9 from my checkcard every month for over a year now and since I'm a charge-it type girl I never really noticed. Every month it's been under a different name, but after finally doing some research and putting the pieces together, I realized I too like so many else have fallen victim to fraudulent internet billing. I have used these online sites and forums to help me get my money back and plan on doing whatever it takes to fix this wrong. Stacy San Diego, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Sheriton, Connecticut
Mar 07 2006
WLI Reservation Rewards - WLI Shoppers Discount WLI fraudulent credit card charges ripoff Shelton Connecticut
Saw the follwoing entry from an Internet Store Owner that shows how this happens. I just called the 8008898776 # and they were very prepared to refund me the money and to explain how it happened. I told the woman it was too bad she had to work for such a place. Apparently we used a place called ebates.com apparently clicked on butons that said I signed up for this As you can see bleow it is not the store but the Virtual Cart' provider they use. I have a web store, and one of my customers saw this $9 charge on her credit card statement. When she called to find out what it was, they told her she'd signed up for this rewards program via MY website. I, of course, was appalled, could not imagine how that could be true (thought maybe they had hacked into my servers??) and so I called the folks who provide our secure credit card processing (www.virtualcart.com) to see if they could shed any light. Turns out, they were 100% aware of the stupid thing in fact, they signed up for it. Here's how it works - shopping cart providers (like VirtualCart) have an agreement with this company (Webloyalty, aka WLI Reservations Rewards) whereby when a customer gets to the confirmation page of a transaction in a store that uses a VirtualCart shopping cart, they see a little box saying: Your purchase is complete. Click here to claim your $10 Cash Back Reward on your next purchase! It looks, for all intents and purposes, as though it's part of the store that you're on but underneath the Continue button that you can click, in small print, it says By clicking above, you can claim your reward from the reward provider, Reservation Rewards. It basically banks on the assumption that customers trust the site they're on, THINK they're getting $10 back from that store, and so they click on it. Once you click on it, it pulls your credit card information from the site you just used, and signs you up for this Rewards program. It's the most godawful scam I've ever heard of, but as I said, the people providing cart services to vendors have CHOSEN to be part of it (although, in my case, as I suspect in many, without the vendor even knowing!!). When I spoke to my shopping cart provider, they were quick to tell me that they thoroughly researched this program, that places like Yahoo and Expedia all use it, etc etc. I then had to formally submit a request for them to DISABLE this stupid thing on my web store (I couldn't even do it myself through my control panel). It's a pretty hideous scam, but that's how it works. Chris Greenlawn, New YorkU.S.A.

Showing 51-75 | Showing Page 3 of 259