WONDER HEARING AID Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: wonder hearing aid

There may be more reports for "wonder hearing aid"

For more results perform a general search for "wonder hearing aid"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Mar 02 2017
Wonder Hearing Aid Hearing Aid Internet
Purchased this hearing aid trough Facebook Ad. It did not come with any care and use instructions, I was charged more than the Ad indecated and then I was charged for another one a month later. The hearing aid it self is worthless, it has a hollow ringing sound, the only adjustment is loud and quite and sharp sounds seem to be triple volume. I tried to contact the seller their phone goes to endless hold. I sent an E-mail, it was returned/reported as Undelivered, no such address
Dec 05 2016
Wonder Hearing Aid Beware Internet
I placed a phone order for a hearing aid off an Intenet ad and my credit card was charged. After three weeks I inquired about the order and was told there was no record of the transaction.
Feb 08 2017
Wonder Hearing Aid Triple Billed Internet
 Placed order ($39.95) on 02.08.17 for Wonder Hearing Aid. Source for the purchase was online. Within 6-hours of placing the order, I received three separate order confirmations for a total of $86.80. Called the number provided on the order(s) confirmation and after 2-hours of busy signals, tried the following: support@wonderhearingaid.com, which was bogus listing and all emails bounced back. This is the customer support address listed on the confirmation. I have contacted my bank to have the transactions cancelled and not to accept future billings. Strongly recommend not doing business with this company.
Apr 26 2017
Wonder Hearing Aid Delayed Shipping Not Yet Received Until Now Internet
 We ordered Wonder hearing aid last April 4, 2017 and they charged it last April 6, 2017 for $59.95 US dollar with a tracking number of 8446440472. Until now April 26, 2017 we haven't received the item and they also cost us shipping charges with a total of $19.95 US dollar without informing us. Please ship the Wonder hearing aid as soon as possible. Violeta Custodio, Taytay Rizal Philippines.
Jan 31 2017
Mar 08 2017
Wonder hearing aid Hearing@kimatoka.site Lies and fraud Internet
 I called the company after checking my bank account and found a charge for $58.85 Once I got someone in the line I was put and hold a couple times for a long time each...for the person who tell me they he couldn't find an order with my email address...then I provided my mailing address and he then said my order had shipped just 5 days ago and that I was supposed to have it already...still I had no idea what I ordered and for what. My hearing is perfect now... When I asked for a refund they told me I was over my 30 day refund policy and that my account was frozen...what???? Anyway I asked to speak with a supervisor, I got one with a thick accent, who said she didn't know how the order delayed so much and couldn't issue a refund because she had no idea what her bank was... If the supervisor doesn't know who their bank is, what kind of people this company hire or even worse what kind of company is this???
Jan 06 2017
Wonder hearing aid I ordered a wonder hearing aid on december 4 2016 AKRON,Ohio 44306 OH
I ordered this product over a month ago and never recieved it got a shipping confirmation number and product never left the location
Entity: Nationwide
Apr 24 2017
Wonder Hearing Aids Hearing aid rip-off San Diego California
Wonder Hearing Aids is a sham operation.  Their physical address is nothing more than a P.O. Box at the UPS Store on Balboa Avenue in San Diego.  If you have had difficulty with this company, report them to the California Department of Consumer Affairs in Sacramento.  I know from experience that they will help. I speak for all of the healthcare professionals that will recommend that you are fitted by someone that can diagnose your hearing loss, provide couseling, guidance and recommendations.  In other words, see an audiologist and stay away from mail order hearing aids or devices!  There are some excellent audiologists in the San Diego area.
Mar 13 2017
Wonder Hearing Aid Ordered 1 Hearing Aid, which was a rip off, Just received another in the mail..Didnt order ! San Diego California
I ordered a Hearing Aid from this company, That works like junk, so much static, that you cant hear a thing. Figured I wasted my money. Then today..I get another one in the mail....Cant find a web site, or a way to contact them, to return either of them.
Feb 09 2017
Wonder Hearing Aid Company added an upgrade charge to purchase of hearing aid. Plus the thing broke in less than a month. Las Vegas Nevada
On January 13, 2017 I recieved a hearing aid from Wonder Hearing aid I had purchased thru the internet.  I purchased this from an add on Facebook listing a hearing aid (amplifier) for $19.95 special deal.  I ordered one on line.  When I looked at my credit card history, the $19.95 listing was their plus an upgrade for $58.85.  When purchasing this unit, I recall nothing about an upgrade or a final bill of almost $80.00.  they also sold me some type of buying service for $5.00 a month that i did not request.  I called the company and they cancelled this part of the purchase.I started using the unit of Jan. 14 and it worked as I expected for a hearing amplifier.  Then on Mon. January 6, the unit started squeeling when I turned it on.  It had not done this before unless the mic was too close to the speaker.  I tried ever poition and it still squeeled.  The next day, I tried it again with same results.  I have a temporary hearing problem so I had my wife call the company and they said it should not do that and there was not warranty.  I admit I had not read the terms and conditions.  And apparently there is not warranty, which I can accept.  Although that is a poor way for a company to do business and I would never recommend them to anyone.  The main complaint is why was I charged an upgrade fee.  I am sure they slipped it in when filling out the order for the unit, but I was never given a final cost before I hit submit, which should be illegal.
Entity: Las Vegas, Nevada
Mar 09 2017
Wonder hearing aid Overcharged and faulty merchandise San Diego California
 I agreed to 39.99 but company charged me 60.00. Hearing aid has a crackling in it
Mar 06 2017
Wonder Hearing Aid Hear Well Never recd mdse nor refund. Las Vegas Nevada
Ordered Wonder Hearing Aid on 10/14/16. I never received merchandise.  Asked for refund 11/1/16.  Agent assued me credit of $39.95 was issued on 1/23/17 to my Discover Card.  I contacted Discover.  They do not show credit was ever issued.  I have been ripped off!
Entity: Las Vegas, Nevada
Apr 11 2017
Wonder hearing aid Total Ripoff San Diago California
I orered the hearing aid for $39.95 as advertised.  Was asked to upgrade and I declined.  Received billing and 2 additioonal charges for $58 and $19 were added.  Calls and loud verbal arguments resulting in the charges being removed.   Received the item and there was no instruction on use.  Calls to customer service resulted in no satisfaction.  Employees has such accents could not understand.  Was told there was no instructions by one and they were on the web by another but could not locate. I kept asking for a supervisor or technical person that could help me and they would not and hung up on me.  I was searching for instruction on the web and came across the same exact new hearing aids on ebay for $11.95.  This definitely is a ripoff  I will also be filing a complaint with the BBB.
Jul 26 2017
wonder hearing aid charged me 4 wonder grill mats when i ordered the buy one get one free. san diego California
i saw this ad on facebook for wonder grill mat for 14.99. supposed to be buy one get one free. they charged me for 4 of them. cost 35.29 total. got only one mat
Entity: san diego, California
Dec 26 2016
wonder hearing aid they do not honor their 30 day money back guantee las vegas. nevada Internet
I placed an order on the internet on 11/22/16 to Wonder Hearing Aid. They shipped the order on 12/4/16, I received it on or about 12/10/16. I decided to return it with the package not opened, on 12/17/16, and I called them t get the mailing address, during the conversation I was told to send it back, but he didn't have return aurthorization number at time,he told me he would email it me soon. so I sent it back 12/21/16 without return #. Then I got another email saying they would not honor theier 30 day warranty because order was placed 11/22/16 therfore it over 30days. I argued I didn't have the product 30 days I only had 6 days. They said theire company policy was 30 days from the time the order was placed, not when it was shiped.
Mar 22 2017
Wonder Hearing Aid Inferior product, multiple charges to my credit card over $160, DO NOT BUY CANCEL YOUR CREDIT CARD. Las Vegas and London Internet Las Vegas, London
They advertise that the hearing aids are state of the art when in reality they are junk.  They make multiple charges to your credit card. I cancelled mine. There is very little they will do to address your complaints. They will not refund your money. Sales are final. They are parasites.
May 18 2017
WONDER HEARING AID Paid on FEB 5, 2017 12:09PM USD 59,95 AND 12:11PM USD 19.95 LAS VEGAS Internet
I ordered a Wonder hearing aid on internet and paid with my visa one time 59.95 and 19.95 for shipping and delivery. Never got anything back not even my money.
Jan 27 2017
Wonder Hear..Hearing Aid Quoted one price , but charged another. Price was quoted as $39. ,but charged $58. Nationwide
Ordered Wonder Hearing aid and was quoted  a price of $39. , but was charged $58. in reality.
Entity: Nationwide
Jan 14 2017
wonder ear hearing aid order one hearing aid. order was falsesified to two, upgraded, without being agreed to, charged on cc san diego, California
Ordered one hearing for $39.95. confirmation showed 2, upgraded, charged 58.85 for each,with 19.95 for something, total of $136.70. charged on credit card. They have ignored emails to do not ship, cancel order.. remove charges from credit card. i feel the scammed me, ripped me off. and just ignored me. only one response . do i want to keep one, replied no cancel again. no response from them.
Entity: san diego, , California
Apr 04 2017
wonder hear Order #: 17267987 HEARING AIDS dar es salaam tanzania
  I HAVE BEEN ASKING WHEN I WILL RECEIVE MY HEARING AIDSORDER NO: 17267987 ORDERED ON 02/16/2017 AT 2.015AMTOTAL BILL OF $69.95 HAS BEEN PAID TO YOU FROM MY VISA CARD.I WAS AWAY FOR 12 DAYS BUT TILL NOW i HAVE NOT YET RECEIVEDMURTAZA BDAR ES SALAAMTANZANIA
Entity:
Jul 07 2017
kris wonder hearing aid USA Internet
Wonder Hearing aid. On receiving 2 x ordered hearing aids. One worked ok. The other did not.  On calling the help number. I reported the fact. I was informed. That another  WEHA device would e sent ASAp. I waited a month. No device. So I called again. and again and again and again. Over a period of two months.  It was obvious at the start. That the complaints department was another company. As I had to repeat everything that happened time after time. I kept being told that the complaint would be referred to upper management.  I was, at last, promised another device. Waited two weeks. No device.  It's a shame as the one device I did get is still working ok. I was prepared to buy another 12. To give away to friends.  Take a chance. But if it doesn't work. Don't expect your money back.
Jun 29 2017
Wonder Hearing Aid Order never arrived... no tracking number to learn shipment status Las Vegas Internet
I order a hearing aid through Wonder Hearing Aid in April this year. I have never received the order nor an status of my the shipment of my package. Only after ordering is that I learned about all the complaints about this company. I have been trying to communicate with them without success. Will try to file a fraud report with my credit card to get reimbursed.
23, Report #1352019
Jan 25 2017
Wonder Hearing Aid Ordered and received wonderhear which was on sale for 39.99 but was charged 58.85 came with no instructions and when I put it in my ear I was all static! San Diego California
 Purchased and received a Wonderhear device which was shown for sale at a price of $ 39.95 and I was billed $58.85. I opened the pkg and found the device with charger USB cord different ear pieces and a brush, no instructions or customer service number to call. Once device was charged I placed it in my ear to hear static along with amplification of surroundings. Needed to remove it due to the amount of static. Yes indeed this is a Rip-Off
May 25 2017
Wonder Hear Sent without instructions and can not reach them by phone. Internet
I ordered this online.When it came there were no instructions with it.I tried to call but was put on hold because all representatives were helping other customers.I was on hold for over an hour and I finally hung up.
Dec 22 2016
wonder hearing aid - supplementpolice.com - supplementdoctor.com Wonder Hearing Aid Scam Las Vegas, NV Nevada
This product is worthless and the company does not stand behind it. After researching them further the supposed reviews on their site (www.wonderhearingaid.com) and two supposed review sites www.supplementpolice.com and www.supplementdoctor.com are clearly bogus. None of the sites provide a way for customers to enter reviews. There was nothing on the packaging I received to indicate it was the upgraded version I paid for. While the hearing aid arrived promptly, it generates so much static that any amplification is drowned out by the noise. I tested it at all possible settings in multiple sound environments. When I complained to the company they responded that there is no money back guarantee.

Showing 1-25 | Showing Page 1 of 887