WONDER HEARING AID Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: wonder hearing aid

There may be more reports for "wonder hearing aid"

For more results perform a general search for "wonder hearing aid"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Jan 28 2017
RAPID FULFILMENT, INC. Wonder Hearing Aids Ordered ONE aid, was sent 4, for which I was charged. Returned to sender, no refund. PACOIMA California
I answered an ad that touted a very new hearing aid for $39.00, free shipping.  I ordered one.  They sent me four for which they charged my card $145.00.  they finally arrived, none of them worked.  I returned them and have not heard form them.  Package was insured in order to have proof of delivery.I'm a 90 year old, living on Social Security.  Can't afford this/
Entity: PACOIMA, California
Jun 08 2017
Entity: Pacoami, California
Apr 19 2017
wonderhearingaid Wanted to order the wonder hearing aid for what I thought was $39.95, but find out that is a monthly subscription charge. Then got charged $19.95 for double strength and then charged $58.85 for the hearing aid itself!!!!!! unknown Internet
I thought I was ordering a hearing aid for $39.95 but found out it was for a monthly subscription Then they charged me for an upgrade to double strenth final charge was for $58,85 which says it is for the wonder hearing aid. Feel that the ad was totally misleading. Offered the hearing aid for $39.95 and then they add all the other charges. Got unit with no instructions, tried it but it didn't work. Need to have my money refunded.
Dec 30 2016
Wonder hearing aid Www.wonderhearingaid.com I ordered a wonderhearingaid on 12-20-2016......my order number was 16783767...have not received any word from them and when I went to check on it they want me to give them another 5 dollars to check on it and then they will charge me another 37 dollars ...are they crazy Have no idea Internet
 I ordered on 12-20-2016 a wonderhearingaid .. My order number is 16783767..have not recd anything or any word from them ..when I went to check on it they ask for 5 dollars to check and then they said they will charge 37 more dollars ..they are crazy
Jun 10 2016
Beltone Hearing Aid belltone.com Belltone hearing aids are a RIP OFF!!! Nationwide
WARMING!  Do not buy anything from Belltone!  Ours don't work for more than 2 weeks without getting a replacement. They have lied to us.  Their warranty is for only 30 days and they convince you they will make them work until after 30 days and then it is lie after lie.  Please don't waste your money!!!
31, Report #201831
Jul 19 2006
Robinson Hearing Aid ripoff Centerline Michigan
The biggest hearing aid rip-off I've known. He first has bibles, and religious literature all around his waiting room, to make people think he's honest. He has an E.N.T. doctor on staff that can't find a job anywhere else, doesn't screen your hearing, just looks in your ears, and asks you why you think you need a hearing aid. That's supposedly a hear examination that one is charged seperately for. He makes the no brand, ill fitting hearing aids in his basement at a cost of about $5.00; and bills either you, or your insurance company for a huge sum of money. After admitting that he gave you a wrong hearing aid,one has to keep taking the wrong, and uncomfortable hearing aid from their ear, since one has to wait quite awhile for a complaint appointment. If the hearing aid becomes damged since one has to keep removing it from their ear, and you call him informimng him of the same. His wife will say that it's okay because one was given a wring hearing aid. When one finally gets to take it in; Mr. Robinson refuses to replace it, unless one pays for a new one because it became damaged. Joseph j. Saint Clair Shores, MichiganU.S.A.
Entity: Centerline, Michigan
Jul 14 2000
Beltone Hearing Aid rip-off
I Have Been Ripped Off By Beltone like others on your rip-off Report ..I Am 61 And I Had A Pair Of The Invisa Type Aids Made Up .. The Price Was $2,800.00 And I Have Had A Great Amount Of Trouble With My Left Aid ..I Had The Type That Shit Loud Noises Out..But When I Sent Them In For Repair..They Put The Standard Parts In Them..I Told The ( TECH.?).Salesman, That It Was Wrong And He Told Me That's What It Said That I Had. ..Well I Notified The Original Salesman Who Now Has His Own Hearing Aid Business That They Told Me That I Had The Standard One Replaced And He Told Me That They Were Wrong..But This New Salesman Said, No, They Are Right..So Now I Have One That Shuts Off And One That Does Not..It Is Very Frustrating At My Job .. They Actually Make Me Nervous I Am 61 Yrs Old And Cant Afford Another Pair Or Replacement Of The Left One..So I Really Feel That They..Beltone Ripped Me Off To..Also They Never Notified That My Extended Warranty Was Due Last Month And Now They Will Not Do Anything About It. No thanks to them... ..Thank You for being here for us consumers.. fleetwood2000@webtv.net (Steve Kapuscik)
Entity: Laingsburg, Michigan
Sep 19 2011
ER Hearing Aid Repair Lost 1 hearing aid and failed to properly repair a second Internet
In June of this year I sent Hearing Aid ER, located at 816 North Main street, Suite208 in Lansing KS 66043-1305   2 Siemons  Hearing Aids to be repaired. I paid  $120 in advance for each aid to be repaired plus and extra $40 for a 1year warranty rather than 6 month and an extra $20 for a 48 hour turn around  on the newer hearing aid. The first hearing aid was returned to me but they failed to return it within 48 hours. They had it for 4 days if I am not mistaken. It worked for a while but has since stopped working. I have yet to receive the second aid. I called him several times and we correspond by the  attached email. On the telephone, at first, he said that he was having a problem repairing it but would look at it again. The second time he said he could not find it but would and would call me back . He did not call me back and I think he actually lost this aid. He is now refusing to reply to my emails or my calls. The local Better Business Bureau has 10 complaints against this company and I believe that this indicates a  pattern and practice of service worthy of further investigation
Entity: , Internet
Jun 25 2010
Songbird Hearing Aid Dont be fooled by the Songbird Hearing Aid deceptive TV commercial North Brunswick, New Jersey
I purchased the songbird flexfit hearing aid after watching their ad on television.  After trying the unit out, it was very uncomfortable and not at all what was advertised.  The volume controls are a joke and the batteries last just a few hours.  I was charged almost $180 for this worthless piece of junk.  Dont be fooled into buying one.
Entity: North Brunswick, New Jersey
Sep 10 2008
Ampliear Hearing Aids Fraud will steal your money and leave you with nothing Nationwide
My 94 year old grandfather bought $80.00 dollars worth of ampliear products through the Parade Magazine on April 11, 2008. They send the products media mail and it took 6+ weeks for him to get the Aids. He tried them and did not like them. So I returned them for him VIA USPS and they were delivered on June 14th 2008. We waited for the company to refund his money. They did not contact him in any way. I emailed them at: customerservice@ctcf-inc.com and they said that he had the product for over 2 months. Which he did not he had it 2 weeks. Then I got a phone number and called. They will not refund his money and now they also have the hearing aids... so they basically just Stole $80.00 dollars from my grandpa. This company is stealing money from consumers and this is illegial. They are saying that their 30 day money back guarantee starts when they receive your check not when you actually get the product 6 weeks later. So basically your 30 day trial is up before you even receive the merchandise. I am complaining to the better business bureau as well as anyone else who will listen..... there phone number is: 800-898-9399 Sam Sun City, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Jun 17 2005
Naturear Hearing Aids ripoff, charged $39.90 for Free Trial of Hearing Aid Metairie Louisiana
Naturear Advertises a 45 day Free Trial of their Hearing Aid, that costs $349, (price includes non-refundable Shipping and Insurance). Naturear paid USPS Priority Mail Postage ($3.85), no USPS Insurance was purchased by natuirear to mail me the hearing aid. I returned the Naturear Hearing aid after trying it less than two weeks. My cost to return, including Priority Mail Postage and Required Insurance was $10.20. My refund, that required 10 days to receive, was $319.30. Therefore the total cost for a FREE TRIAL of the Naturear Hearing Aid, was $39.90 for less than 14 days, of a ITE Hearing Aid, that did not work. My opinion: This is a RIPOFF!!! Ken Tulsa, OklahomaU.S.A.
Feb 21 2017
Wonder hearing Aids Internet
 Company is suppose to give 30 days money back guarantee. What they don'the tell you is that this starts day you order. My order did not come in until 2 weeks after order. Box with hearing aids had no paper work, instructions or invoice. I am not use too Internet so took me awhile to find their phone number. I tried to get address to send them back. They would not give me address. I was told instructions were on line. Could not find them. I was told it was over 30 days. Person named Amy was very rude . All but told me to live with it. Would not give me phone number for main office. Would not give me address to mail complaint to. I wish I had a way to let people know how they are ripping people off. These hearing aid are not what they said they were. They are so large rhea won'the fit in my ear. This has really up set me. I will probably not order anything else on line.
38, Report #1319255
Jul 27 2016
Sterling hearing Warren mi Michigan
 We were told that shearling hearing would work with us on a discount for hearing aids we had bought hearing aids there before and they did not work good so we were hopeful that we could get a discount to find out there is no good discount we refuse to take them signed a paper saying we did not want them couldn't afford them they sent us the hearing aids by FedEx to my house we call them a number of times could not get any response In June we called the manager Ron mcgeorgavich and he said to late we can't return them. We are so upset about this and fell we were ripped off A credit card Co called the healthy plansent us a bill for 3900.00 I called them saying we signed a paper refusing to except the hearing aids,they said it was never sent to them and we are responsible for this it is a credit card so they say..thank you for any help..
Entity: Warren mi, Michigan
Aug 20 2000
Roger Knapp - Knapp Hearing Aid Ctr & Beltone Ripped Off my Mother
I am trying to get someone to publish what happened to my mother, so it doesn't happen to anyone else! It happened in May of this year. This happened in St. Joseph, MO. Roger Knapp owner of Knapp Hearing Aid Ctr. ripped off my mother. She paid $3500 + a $300 coupon for the Invisa mod el hearing aid, (which is one of the most expensive models you can get from them) in which she did not get, he gave her a cheaper model then refused to accept them back within the 30 day grace period. He did not tell her he was giving her a cheaper one, he just did it. She ended up having to return them to a different store. He kept $1000 of her money. She had complained about the aids from the start but he told her to wear them past the 30 days grace period. BelTone said they could do nothing since he is just their representative. This is a rip-off, and I would like others to know and be aware of this man and his practices also of the fact that Beltone did nothing to help my mother.
Entity: Joseph, Missouri
Aug 09 2010
Perfect Hearing Aid have never received my refund & this company will not corporate with the BBB and MS State Atty. General Ocean Springs, Mississippi
Purchased a hearing aid from Perfect Hearing Aid and had to return it via Federal Express. After Eric received the hearing aid I was told that my refund will appear on my next statement, I see what happen you will see it next month, next week, in the mail, personal certified check going out, I a taking it to the post office now, etc. oh now I was told that we have a charge back filed with Wells Fargo (whom do not do that). Thats when I contacted my credit card company to see what was up and found out that since he drug his feet now it's too late to file a complaint with them and they said this sounds like a scam. I filed a complaint with the BBB, the States Attorney General Office, in the process of filing with County Justice Court and my Lawyer. Please file a complaint with the Mississippi Attorney General Office if you have had a similar problem. I even have a recorded message stating that my check should be here and to date I have not received anything.This has been going on since Sept. 09 PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY THEY DO NOT STAND BY THEIR PRODUCT OR WARRANTY.
Entity: Ocean Springs, Mississippi
Aug 06 2009
BIONIC HEARING AID LEE MAJORS BIONIC HEARING AID This Company is very dishonest Reno Nevada
My wife called the number listed with their TV advertisement thinking she was going to get the aid for a $14.95 30 day trial. After getting her credit card number they put her in a loup and spit out a $199.95 charge to her card. They offer no number to contact to cancel the order so she had to wait untile the charge appeared on her credit card statement to get a telephone number. She was told to not open the package and to ship it to: Bionic Hearing aid, 12995 Echo Ct., Reno Nevada 89506 which she did returning the product and paying for a Certificate of Mailing. After three weeks we checked with her online credit card statement and the charge had not been reversed. When contacting Bionic Hearing Aid at 1-800-649-4434 and talking to their representative she was advised that the hearing aid had not been received. Here is where we have a problem. Once they get your credit card information you are put in a loup that at the end, charges $199.95. The Hearing aid was returned as requested, unopened the the address they designated in Reno. In discussing the situation with the Post Office, they advise that they have no problem delivering packages to the address furnished and if the address was not correct, the item would have been returned. At this point, they, being Bionic Hearing Aid has our $199.95 AND the hearing aid. We were as much told to go pound salt. Be very, very careful with this company. Be sure not to give them any credit card information and request only a free trial sending them a $14.95 check it this proceedure is available. After you send the check, hope and get the hearing aid but at the worst case situation, you'll only be out $14.95. Ren Brentwood, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Reno, Nevada
May 29 2013
Soulas Hearing Aid Center Do not let your loved ones depend on this center for proper service!! Waste of your money! Bangor Maine
For over 10 years my entire family has been upset and unhappy with the hearing aids that were given to my mom at Soulas Hearing Center.  But because she always liked Wanda we could only encourage her to seek out other options and opinions.  Finally she agreed it was time to try something different.  Mom finally told us that she had not had a hearing test in over 10 years there and that the hearing aids she was using were 3 years beyond their life expectancy and no longer worked.  Wanda had never even looked into her ear canals for signs of wax blockage.  The molds that were given her last July were extremely inadequate, hard and cause her great pain as they do not fit properly. After a thourough hearing exam, and a check of her ear canal at another Hearing Aid facility it was discovered that her hearing was almost completely gone in one ear and only about 70% was left in the other.   The blockage from wax was incredible and she had no idea!  She liked and trusted Soulas Hearing Center for so many years and as a family we feel she was very poorly treated.  She was just amazed at the time and care given to her at the new facility and thrilled to actually see a print out of her hearing exam.  I was with her the entire time just to make sure she was  treated correctly and thouroughly.  Now we find that another family friend has had the same experience at Soulas Hearing center and will not be going back either.  PLEASE do not take your loved ones to this center!!!We realize that Wanda understands who is making these reports and we ask that she not contact my mother at all.  She is 78 years old and does not need the stress nor the confrontation.  There is just no excuse for this kind of treatment, or should I say NON-treatment!
Entity: Bangor, Maine
May 27 2013
Beltone Hearing Aid Centers Buyer Beware! Read job description for a Beltone hearing aid salesman Internet
Note these key attributes desired to become a Beltone Hearing Aid salesman.1. High school diploma or GED2. Top salespeople3. No experience required.  No college degree or training required.  4. Experience in hotel, wine, car, or computer sales is beneficial5. Easily takes and follows directions from corporate management6. Competitive. “Deaf” to the word no.  Won’t take “no” for an answer from the Beltone customer.Read the job description below for yourself.  Then, contact a private audiology practice.  Audiologists study hearing disorders and their treatment for 4 – 5 years after their bachelor’s degree.  Since most hearing aid salesman jobs are commission based, hearing aid prices are typically LESS EXPENSIVE at an independently owned audiology practice.  In addition to 8+ years university study, audiologists are unlikely to utilize hotel, wine, or computer sales skills when selecting, programming and maintaining your hearing aids.  If you’ve received your hearing aids from a salesman, it is important to know you have a legal right to return your hearing aids for a refund within 30 days of purchase.  Beltone Hearing Aid Centers Job OpeningBeltone, A world leader in the hearing care industry, is actively recruiting top salespeople who want to be associated with the market leader and are dedicated to excellence in Patient care.Current Licensed Audiologists and Hearing Instrument Specialists is a plus, but not necessary. Immediate career opportunities are available in ( Washtenaw, Monroe, Macomb, Lenawee, and Wayne Counties). The Beltone brand is the most recognized and trusted name in the Hearing industry by individuals for over 70 Years. As a world leader in the Hearing care industry, Beltone`s size, experience and reputation are unparalleled. Joining the Beltone Team means gaining world leader advantages. The Beltone difference means: If you have no experience in the field , you will learn to test Hearing, prescribe Hearing Aids, Sell Hearing Aids, Fit Hearing Aids, service Hearing Aids, and most important consul hard of hearing people on how hearing affects relationships with those they Love (we use our eyes to do things, but we use our hearing to feel.... Requirements: If you have no skills in this field you will be taught the following skills: 1.Psychology of the hard of hearing. 2.Case History of the patients hearing loss. 3.Inspection of the ear with the use of an Otoscope. 4.Use of a Audiometer for the purpose of testing hearing. 5.Interpretation of the Audiogram. 6.Identifying the types of hearing loss. 7.Use of a hand held ear Otoscope or Video Otoscope. 8.Identifying when to refer the Patient to a Physician,and why. 9.Consoling on hearing loss. 10.Hearing aid demonstration. 11.Selection of hearing aids. 12.Making of an ear impression. 13.Selling hearing aids. 14.Features and benefits of different hearing aid technology. 15.Programming and fitting and delivering hearing aids. 16.Servicing hearing aids. The following types of Careers turn out to do very will in the Hearing Health Care Industry, DME sales,Water filtering systems,Car sales,Home improvement sales,Interior Design sales,Carpet sales, Window sales, Cold calling sales,Military,Furniture sales,Real Estate,Medical Equipment sales,Marketing,Pharmaceutical sales,Time Share sales,Mortgage,Dating service,Fitness & Health, Health Care sales,Advertising sales, Biotech sales,Boat sales,Channel Manager,Chemical sales,Clothing sales,Computer sales,Dental sales,Direct sales,Educational sales,Food sales,Golf sales,Hotel sales,Industrial sales, Inside sales,Insurance sales,Medical sales,Outside sales,Professional sales,Promotional sales,Software sales,Telemarketing sales,Travel Agent, Wine sales Ability to speak and think clearly. Patience with older people. Easily takes and follows directions. Prompt and always on time. Self disciplined, do not have to be told what to do all the time. Not Afraid to ask for Thousands of Dollars. Digital Hearing Aids are not cheap. Competitive.   Deaf to the word No.  Willing to travel within S.E. Michigan. Good transportation. High School Diploma or GED minimum. 18 yeas of age or older. Good moral character?http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?Job_DID=JHQ8BN6DW07CL0GRQX2&siteid=cbindeed&ipath=EXIND
Entity: Internet, Internet
Jun 09 2014
All Brands Hearing Aid Repair No reply, won't answer phone or email Las Cruces New Mexico
Hearing aid sent with a check.   7 emails, 10 attempted phone calls... nothing.  No reply, no anything.   I can only assume they have lost my expensive hearing aid.  DO NOT trust this business.
Entity: Las Cruces, New Mexico
Mar 25 2017
Beltone-Krone Hearing Aid Center Demand Refund Laguna Hils California
My grandmother canceled an order for hearing aids with this company. The owner, Elizabeth, verbally promised that my grandmother would receive her refund in the mail by 3/22 (for $1800). It is 3/25 and no refund has been received.   When discussing the details of my grandmother's refund, Elizabeth was defensive about the business's practices and reputation. She is not helping either of those perceptions by not keeping her word to return the money by 3/25.   If she does not issue a refund by 3/28 as required by the contract language, I will take (at minimum) the following actions: 1) file a complaint regarding her business to the appropriate CA Board - hearing aid dispensers, 2) file a complaint with the BBB and a submit a review of the company with the BBB and 3) file a small claims case seeking the refund.   I will bring my grandmother to your office to pick up her check in-person. You can apologize to her for the delay.   My grandmother said she feels taken advantage of by this company.   You attempted to rip off the grandmother. Fix this issue. Promptly.   I will remove this review when you refund my grandmother's money.   MOST IMPORTANTLY: My darling and loving grandmother is 89 years old. She is very forgetful and easily confused. There is no reasonable possibility that a saleperson could have met with my grandmother without noticing these issues (forgetfulness + confusion). Since the salesman must have recognized these issues, it was completely unethical for him to sell something to her....especially an item that costs a couple grand.   Refund her money. Make this right. Hell hath no fury like a vengeful granddaughter.
Entity: Laguna Hils, California
May 16 2017
Oct 01 2015
Listen Clear Hearing Aides Nationwide
Hearing cost $99.99 amonth for 16 months. There is no service centers to help with adjustments with hearing aides. Always get noise when using aides.Called and got no real help to explain why aides do not work well. Batteries only last 5 to 7 days and go dead. When up or useing them longer them 8 hours have battery trouble .Adjustments they try to tell you makes them work never helped.
Mar 21 2017
WonderHearing aid Wonderhearing is a rip off NV 08446440472 Nevada
Wonder Hearing Aid Ordered and received wonderhear which was on sale for 39.99 but was charged 58.85 ;  My credit card was charged from NV on  Jan the 29.   Then, on March the 2nd, they  took $39.95 for another hearing aid I DID NOT order, and this time they carged from London. I have both statement from my credit card.
Entity: Nevada
Dec 10 2012
Expert Aid Repair Said he will fix my hearing aid for $45, but then he cashed my check and stole my hearing aid Internet
My hearing aid stopped working and I needed someone to repair it. I found Expert Aid Repair y Google search. I contacted them by phone and was told it will cost $45 to repair which includes 6 month warranty. I sent them my hearing aid and they cashed my check the very next day. When i called a couple days later to check on my hearing aid, I was told to send another $175. I told them I no longer wish to fix it as they told me it will cost $45 the first time. I asked them to please send my hearing aid back to me so I can have it fixed somewhere else. A week later, I still don't have my hearing aid and I'm not getting any response to my phone calls. Stay away from this company, they are crooks.
Entity: , Internet
Jan 31 2017
Wonder Hear Hearing Aids complete ripoff.You order $39.95 and they chaarge $85.95..Unit works for 1 day and goes out Internet
Wonder Hear Hearing Aid says it's $39.95.When you are billed it is $89.95.They say the sent you a better one that you never asked for. Box has no instructions .Works for one day and stops working.No help from company Total rip off.And no refunds.Police need to close them down..

Showing 26-50 | Showing Page 2 of 887