Complaint Review: REM Marketing Group

• Reported By: Florida Garden Supplies — Hialeah Florida USA
  • REM Marketing Group

Internet
    USA

REM Marketing Group Rafael Madrigal Give $1500 as a deposit on 2015 to redesign my website and he haven't do nothing and he haven't give me my money back yet Miami Internet

In 2015 I hire Rafael Madrigal from REM Marketing Group to redesign my website  www.floridagardensupplies.com and i gave him a deposit of $1500 to star the job.

Up to now he has not finish the job. In the midle of 2016 I spoke to Mr. Madrigal multiple times to return my deposit and he agree to return it, but to this day I haven't receive any money.

In these day I have try to communicate with Mr. Fafael Madrigal multiple times with not success, his voice mail said that him cant not answers the call at this time but he is 100% available by e.mail , I also sent to him an e.mail and up to now I have not get any reply.

Eliecer Salcerio

President and CEO Florida Garden Supplies

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2017 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rem-marketing-group/internet/rem-marketing-group-rafael-madrigal-give-1500-as-a-deposit-on-2015-to-redesign-my-websi-1405107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content