Complaint Review: RemotesRemotes

66 Main Street (#2457)
    Farmingdale, New Jersey
    USA

RemotesRemotes Key Fob Replacements Farmingdale New Jersey

My 82 year old mother lost her keyfob.  She drives daily, notably to the park walks her dog.  I found remotesremotes and encouraged her to replace it due to the safety and challenges she faced having to open the door from the driver's side to open the passneger side doors.

The new Key Fob arrived with instruction and did not work after repeated attempts to follow.  The same week her car was taken to the dealer who confirmed this Key Fob was not only not functioning it was a dud.  They restrained from saying you were itnentionally ripped off.

My mother failed to advise me what transpired.  She is a bit hard of hearing so I called RemotesRemotes on her behalf.  They have a 'We don't Give a Sh** - we have a 30 day Return Policy', and were infelxible, careless, indignant and disrepsectful.  'There's Nothing We Can Do' was the other sentiment she stated more than once.

I advised her that I would be filing numerous online reports such as this and she said, "OK," as if this is a common threat and occurrence.  I asked to speak to someone else and of course 'The Managers Were all in a meeting and could not take the phone'.  "Could you have them call me back?"  No, she could not.

This scam seems to be pre-mediated and intenitonal and I want the $30.00 back for my mother and a,ple warnings posted to let others know.  If we have badges for good behavior on websites, there ought to be badges of disonhonor on company's webpages that treat people this way and steal their money....

John Gil

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2017 02:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/remotesremotes/farmingdale-new-jersey-07727/remotesremotes-key-fob-replacements-farmingdale-new-jersey-1387531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content