Complaint Review: Renee Soforenko

• Reported By: C Lance — Florida USA
  • Renee Soforenko

Nationwide
    USA

july 2013 Renee Soforenko / arrogant / rude / has a hard time with the truth ! Jacksonville Florida

*Consumer Comment: I AM THE CONSUMER

Renee and I do not have any reationship whatsoever ... Josh and his wife were having a baby and he ask

me to stand in and help him out . The first time I went to this lady's house she slammed the door in my Wife's

face and mine .(for no reason ) As far as a scope of work there is a written agreement . Josh will post it . Renee still

owes Home Pro money . The scope of work she signed is one thing the change order she signed is another . The painter

Josh put on the job is very qualified and before that painter left Renee's job completed all the paint work laid out by

Renee ! I guess an affadavit from the painter needs to be filed as well stating the job was complete per Renee .

I went by last week in Josh's absense to bring a carpenter to replace some wood and other items . She came to the

door opened it and slammed the door in my face . In 45 years I have never been around such an arrogant and rude

person ..

I would recomend Josh never do any further work for her or anyone else . It appears her MO is "bait and switch"

give you a little down and stiff you for the balance ...

WORKER BEWARE ! Renee pay your bills ... You were a happy and satisfied customer when the painter left the job .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2017 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/renee-soforenko/nationwide/july-2013-renee-soforenko-arrogant-rude-has-a-hard-time-with-the-truth-jacksonvi-1369330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I AM THE CONSUMER

AUTHOR: Renee - (USA)

I had to get several people to repair damage Home Pro left.  Having a baby is hardly an excuse for shoddy work. I owed the company about six hundred dollars on an unfinished job, but it cost me over a thousand dollars to fix, and finish the work. I have plenty of people that worked on the completion of the project that can tell their story. I wish I could have gotten satisfaction from this company.

It would have been a lot easier than searching for people to complete their unfinished and sub-standard work.The theatrical slamming of doors, the fact the company left with their tail between their legs, and the money they cost me over budget, not to mention the wife scenerio that never happened, makes this a risky company to deal with at best.

I have a contracting background, and hold a real estate license. These folks talked a good game, but couldn't deliver. They took over a month to paint the outside of my house! Outrageous!I have receipts for all the work they left unfinished, and I had to complete with other companies. If I legitamitely owed them money they would have taken me to court.

The company needs to apologize to me, and reimburse  the cost of the job completion.This behavior by contractors makes the industry look sleezy, and dirty.I am not the only person Home Pro has "ripped off".

If you are considering this company, get in touch and I can refer you to a great professional. The person is licensed,bonded, and insured. The workers show up at seven a.m. and work until  four p.m., with rare breaks.They don't litter your property with cigarette butts,lunch debris, or pee in your yard.Their girlfriends don't meet them on site.In the fifty-three years I've been around builders and construction crews, this company was one of the worst.