Complaint Review: Renee Travis
MONEY LENDING SCAM led by RENEE TRAVIS / FinReady money lending scam, loan origination fees, private money lender, liar, scam artist north carolina, san francisco Internet
*Author of original report: Special place in HELL for SCAMMERS
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Scammers will use your name
*Author of original report: Renee Lied about Returning Origination Fee
On March 6th 2017 our company was contacted by Renee Travis via LinkedIn Message. The message read: "I am a private lender.Are you in need of a loan for your business or you know someone who needs a loan? Then contact me now as I have funds available to lend.How much do you need and when do you want to pay back? Reply to my email email@example.com"
We asked if she provided loans where the interest was paid by income received from rental properties. She replied "Yes. Send an email to my email address now so I can send the terms of the loan to you over there. firstname.lastname@example.org".
10 days later (March 16th 2017) we wrote to her email: "Hi Renee. [continued below]....
My offer is guaranteed in the sense that you will definitely get the loan as soon as you follow the loan procedures correctly.
1. Required Age: The borrower must be above 18 years of age and any age below 18 would be disallowed from this loan offer.
2.Loan Interest rate: All loans are charged with 3% interest rate..
3. Applicant will keep to our loan terms and condition and that this loan will not be use for mass destruction, drug traffics or any otherthing contrary to the law.
4. Applicant who is unable to meet with the repayment will be given 3 weeks more as a grace period before legal actions will be taken.
5. Failure to pay back the loan at this expected date/period, legal actions will be taken against the applicant by our attorney immediately.
6. The loan must be insured: The insuring of the loan will be done by the lender who is giving out the loan,which is 5% of the loan. Therefore the lender will be responsible for the insurance fee.
7. The loan agreement fee: The borrower must be responsible for the loan agreement fee of $2,000,which needs to sign before funds are transfered to his account he will provide on the signed agreement.
8. We don't deduct from the loan we are giving to our applicants, it is against our policy.
9. The borrower will start paying the monthly loan installment after 14 months of receiving the loan.
If you are okay with the above then reply now so I can send you the loan form to fill now for us to proceed.
She sent the loan form, which we completed and returned back to her. She send an email stating:
Details received.You can now proceed with the transfer of the loan contract fee ($2,000) for us to proceed.You are to send the copy of payment to me as evidence of payment and for documentation. Below is the account details.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2017 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/renee-travis/internet/money-lending-scam-led-by-renee-travis-finready-money-lending-scam-loan-origination-f-1364225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: