Complaint Review: Rennie's Rose Red Poodles
Rennie's Rose Red Poodles Renske Vandenbosch Breeder Poodles Cascade Montana
*Consumer Comment: The Carlsons Are Loving, Heartbroken, and Ripped Off
*Consumer Comment: Correction to petition post
*Consumer Comment: Re Adding to the petition
*Author of original report: Judy, Gail, and Renske
*Consumer Comment: DescrigedRennie to a T
*Consumer Comment: Judy, Gail, Renske
*Author of original report: UKC Requires More People
*Author of original report: You Have Described Rennie To A T
*Consumer Comment: I agree with Mr. Carlson
*Consumer Comment: Perhaps the Puppy is better suited for your home
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I have emails from Rennie too
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Here they come
*Consumer Comment: Please stay out of this
*Consumer Comment: I am here to support Mr. Carlson I am had a terrible experience with this Breeder
*Consumer Comment: Text message between Carlson and Thornton
*Author of original report: No one asked you to get involved
*Consumer Comment: Brian Carlson is now trying to Bully me
*Author of original report: 2 Puppies
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rennies Rose Red Poodles
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: full and unedited chat
*Consumer Comment: Potty Mouth Brian Carlson True Character Revealed
*Consumer Comment: Trying again -. the Denise Bischoff letter
*Author of original report: Puppies in you care
*Author of original report: J. Steart
*Consumer Comment: Letter from New Family of Gracie AKA Zoe
*Consumer Comment: Example of Potty Mouth Brian Carlson
*Consumer Comment: I have personal knowledge of the report
*Author of original report: Rennie Rants but provides no solution
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rennies Rose Red Poodles response
*Author of original report: Our Experience
*General Comment: Rennie's Red Poodles
*Author of original report: Our Experience is Our Experience and that has not changed
*Consumer Comment: Positive Experience
We (Brian Carlson and Jewels Carlson) paid Renske C Vandenbosch $1,950 for a Poodle Puppy (Gracie). The Puppy became violent and bit our groomer, our trainer and myself. The puppy also attacked and bit one of our older dogs unprovoked. The puppy became a danger to our 2 older dogs and ourselves. Renske Re-homed our puppy to another family.
Rennie’s Rose Red Poodles
Breeder: Renske Vandenbosch
(((redacted))), Cascade, MT 59421
909-273-0995We paid $1,950 To Renske C Vandenbosch.
- We received our puppy (Gracie) on October 4, 2015.
- We received a refund of $500.00.
- There was no stipulation real or implied that we could not demand the full amount of our payments to Renske.
- We believe we should be refunded another $1,450.
- Renske informed us that (Gracie) our puppy was not able to nurse off her mother. [continued below]....
(((redacted))), Cornville, AZ 86325-5573
- We took our puppy (Gracie) to our Groomer the day after we received her because her bad odors.
- Our Puppy (Gracie) had bad odor coming from her ears
- She also had body odor like perfume sprayed on a dirty dog to cover up the odor.
- We took Gracie to our Groomer (Cynthia) who can support this.
- Our Groomer also noticed that Gracie’s ears were full of hair/fur.
- She could not get all the hair/fur out of her ears because there was so much and it was impacted into the ear canals.
- Our groomer could not groom Gracie because she would not sit still.
- On a second trip to the groomer, Gracie was even worse, nipping and biting our groomer.
- The Breeder (Renske Vandenbosch) told us that vets no longer recommend taking the hair/fur out of dog’s ears.
- We have a hard time believing that this could be true.
Trainer: Nadia Cailloa: Animal Trainer and Behavior specialist with over 40 years of experience
(((redacted))), Sedona, AZ 86336
- When Gracie became overly aggressive, we had a trainer (Nadia Cailloa) come to our home to access Gracie.
- Gracie bit Nadia several times.
- This was NOT a puppy teething sort of bite.
- Gracie would go into a rage and drew blood on more than one occasion.
- Nadia recommended that Gracie be rehomed.
- At this time, after Gracie bit our Groomer, our Trainer, ourselves and one of our older dogs, my wife called the breeder (Renske Vandenbosch) and told her that we needed to re-home the dog because we feared for the safety of our older dogs and ourselves.
- Without getting too emotional, I must say that re-homing Gracie devastated us both.
Dr. Jeannine Kinney DVM
Oak Creek Small Animal Clinic
3130 SR 89A, Sedona AZ, 86336
- We took Gracie to our Vet (Dr. Jeannine Kinney DVM).
- Dr. Kinney found both of Gracie’s ears infected and full of pus.
- Dr. Kinney found hair/fur all the way into the ear cannel.
- Dr. Kinney had to flush both ears and apply antibiotics to both ears.
- We are enclosing the paperwork for Dr. Kinney DVM.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2015 05:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rennies-rose-red-poodles/cascade-montana-59421/rennies-rose-red-poodles-renske-vandenbosch-breeder-poodles-cascade-montana-1272494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: