Report: #1191406

• RENTCALCULATORS.COM

Internet
    USA

RENTCALCULATORS.COM THEY ARE THIEVES, IT'S A SCAM!!! Internet

Well, let me start by saying that I ordered a scientific calculator from them it took almost two weeks for them to deliver it. Yet their website says that if you order it from them you will get it within 2-3 days. Of course that was a lie. They charged me $12.95 and got my deposit for $45.00. I never even got to use their calculator 'cause by the time they had delivered I had went to they store and had gotten a scientific calculator that I needed for my Statistics test. So I sent them back the calculator before the month even ended and they still charged me $9.00. I have called them left messages, emails as to why they are charging me $9.00 and why i still have not gotten my deposit back. Everytime you call nobody answers, you're automatically tranferred to a voicemail. Once you send them an email they never reply back. One thing I do know is that if you need a scientific calculator you better off buying one. I will definetinely tell my friends and those who I encounter not to order anything from this place EVER. They are despicable, disgusting company to do business with. You better off buying your own one. So when you seen Rentcalculators.com don't walk RUN FOR YOUR LIFE ITS A SCAM!!! ITS A SCAM!!! ITS A SCAM!!! AND BIG TIME RIP OFF.

One lesson I learned never do business again unless that company has paypal as a checkout. Apparently Rentcalculators' owner does not give a danm about their customers and does not care about their reputation. That says a lot about this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2014 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rentcalculatorscom/internet/rentcalculatorscom-they-are-thieves-its-a-scam-internet-1191406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content