Complaint Review: Renters Paradise Miami, Biscayne

• Renters Paradise Miami, Biscayne
    14340 Biscayne Blvd North Miami, FL
    North Miami, Florida
    USA

Renters Paradise Miami, Biscayne Mr. FrancisRaul Ramos Paradise is a Bait and Switch? Think again Renters Paradise North Miami Florida

On date 10/26 Raul Ramos showed me an apartment located at 14340 Biscayne Blvd, North Miami, FL 33181 . we negotiated a rental deal, signed a lease and I was set to move in 11/2/2013.

On 11/2/2013, after moving all of my property to the apartment location and while attempting to move into the apartment, I was informed the apartment was not ready do to a mis-communication; Mr. Francis offered temporary use of apartment number #4 instead of apartment #3 for a 'few days'. I had no place to go and had to accept this deal however #4 was not ready either with raw sewage flowing into the sinks. I could only stand the smell for two days. For me, this apartment was unlivable with multiple health code violations. Because Renters Paradise failed to deliver the apartment, I had to find another apartment.

Currently. Renters Paradise is in violation of both the lease and a variety of State Statues; and I am demanding a full refund of all remaining, rents, fees and deposits in the amount of $800 to be paid immediately.

I appreciate the refunding of the 2 months of the rent as acknowledgment of error , but there is still the matter of the $800 deposit which I am demanding and Mr. Francis' attitude has been 'so sue us' which we are doing.

Names:

Mr. Francis

Raul Ramos

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2014 07:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/renters-paradise-miami-biscayne/north-miami-florida-33181/renters-paradise-miami-biscayne-mr-francisraul-ramos-paradise-is-a-bait-and-switch-thi-1112530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content