Complaint Review: repairsurge

• Reported By: aicraggar — renton Washington USA
  • repairsurge

Internet
    USA

repairsurge repairsurge RIPOFF STILL CHARGING ME AFTER 5 CANCELLATION ATTEMPTS! Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please contact us

biggest online rip off i have personally come in contact with yet to date. worthless -provided me no useful information then when i wanted to cancel subscription i had to do it online 3 times in which while they successfully charged me for 2 more months then i called their support desk they told me they would cancel it but could not refund my purchase even though they said they have an "iron clad money back guarantee" whatever. i was glad to be donee with them right? WRONG they are still charging me and wont stop i even put a stop payment through my bank for the recurring charge and somehow they were still able to charge me for another month!! this is big business bullying at its finest i am outraged and disgusted that a company like this is able to get away with this and is not shut down yet.SHAME ON YOU REPAIRSURGE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2017 11:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/repairsurge/internet/repairsurge-repairsurge-ripoff-still-charging-me-after-5-cancellation-attempts-internet-1394084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please contact us

AUTHOR: RepairSurge LLC - (USA)

I'm sorry to hear that you had issues with our product and billing procedures. Please allow me to respond with a couple of points, and if you're willing to let us help you then I'll provide our contact information also.

- If you're having trouble finding the information you need within our product, we will be happy to locate it for you. You just need to let us know by clicking on "Support" within the product or emailing us at support@repairsurge.com.

- There are two ways to cancel a subscription. You can use the "Cancel" button within your account (you must be logged in), or you can contact us and we'll cancel it for you. There must have been a miscommunication here as it would have been me that you spoke with on the phone, and I would never refuse to refund someone if we mistakenly billed them for additional months.

- We are not a big business. We're a small and growing company, and if any of our users are having the type of issue you described then we take that very seriously (as big companies also should).

I'm sorry you had a bad experience, and we'll be looking at ways we can learn from this. Please contact us at support@repairsurge.com if there's anything else we can do to make this right for you.

Sincerely,