Complaint Review: ReputationChanger.com

• Submitted: Wed, June 06, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, March 09, 2013
  • Reported By: ReputationChanger.com — Sacramento California United States of America
  • ReputationChanger.com
    1 Main St
    WestChester, Pennsylvania
    United States of America

ReputationChanger.com Reviews money back guarantee scam stole my money. WestChester Pennsylvania

*Consumer Suggestion: new age reputation

I hired ReputationChanger.com after I lost $5,000 a year for 3 years to Reputation.com and their giant scam.  Reputationchanger.com said they had a money back guarantee and promised me that my 2 negative websites would be off of page 1, so I went ahead with them.

You have to read their fine print very closely.  They only promise to get one website ranked on the first 3 pages of Google. For me, they got a website on page 2 and page 3. But that doesn't help at all.

I have done so much research about them and this whole "reputation management" thing. Everything that ReputationChanger.com and Reputation.com does is something you can do yourself. A few months ago, an auto suggested search was "Reputation.com Scam" (which is how I found ReputationChanger). One of the websites on that search result had a few people posting the websites that the companies used...they are free websites like Twitter and Tumblr that anyone can sign up for. I personally signed up for them and I've already done more than ReputationChanger.com did for me.

Reputationchanger.com is a scam. Avoid them at all costs. If you are insistent on hiring them, make sure they sign a contract saying your negative website will be off of page 1 or a money back guarantee. It means nothing to have a few positive websites scattered on the first 3 pages of search results.

Also, I did more research about Reputationchanger.com. To further prove how much of a scam they are, they advertise "Voted #1 on TopSEOs.com". Google "TopSEOS.com Review", you have to pay big bucks to be ranked #1. Its a paid advertising website. Why would you want to hire ReputationChanger.com when they are trying to deceive you, and incurring huge overhead just to lie to you. They pay $$$ to TopSEOs.com, so you have to pay $$$ to ReputationChanger.com so they can make a profit. What a Ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2012 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/reputationchangercom/westchester-pennsylvania-/reputationchangercom-reviews-money-back-guarantee-scam-stole-my-money-westchester-pennsy-893819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

new age reputation

AUTHOR: kdreputation - ()

stop getting scammed by these so called reputation management companies that charge you before work is done.

give me a shout at kdreputation@gmail.com and ill take care of your online reputation at no charge until the entire situation is fixed! thats right, ZERO RISK, if im unable to perform, you dont pay me a single penny (95% success rate.) theres no point risking thousands and not getting anything for it!!

5000 a year for 3 years? thats theft!!!!