Complaint Review: Rescue Rooter

pomona, California
    USA

Rescue Rooter Roto Rooter Created additional issues pomona California

Please read carefully...

The origin of my problem began with the bathtub. When fliushing my toilet the bathub would overflow and fill with "you know what" into the tub. So basically a block between. The tech"Justin" diagnosed it that way but of course put his "just in case" he may pull the toilet. creating an additional $400..

He could not correct so he calls his supervisor "Carlos" for instructions. Outside he tells me the main is clogged & needs to pull the toilet, but will decrease the charge to $100 + the inital $192 to remove clog. I will say by dropping from $400 to $100, he got me..So a total of $292.

Both techs are now here "Justin & Carlos"  on the roof clearing the vent to the bathroom. They then tell me there is problems with the kitchen sink drain. Not in 2 years have I had any issues with it. So they fill the sink & start the wash machine, & out pours all kinds of sludge into my laundry room. They say for an additional $270 they will remove that block.. I said "Ive never in 9 years had any problems with my laundry drain pipe"..

I feel they removed the clog from the bathroom & pushed it to the main line causing every line to back up. So the recap, I called Rescue Rooter to clear my bathroom drains & they created a block at my kitchen sink & laundry. Although I spent a minimal but modest $292, its still $292 absolutley wasted.

Please consult different companies for estimates, otherwise this will possibly happen. I found an honest plumber to said it as it is, Plumbing companies like these, techs make their money off commision so when they add issues or services required, the more they make. I know but calling around takes longer but the heartfelt , straight to the point service people need in America, has fallen apart. Try independant handyman or th equivalent.

I hope this helps or hits someone with truth.. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2013 09:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rescue-rooter/pomona-california-91765/rescue-rooter-roto-rooter-created-additional-issues-pomona-california-1080842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content