Complaint Review: Reservation Rewards

• Reservation Rewards
    www.reservation rewards.com
    Internet

Reservation Rewards Reservation Rewards takes $12 from my Credit card Internet

I made some reservations on travelocity.com for a hotel for a vacation of mine. I recieved information regarding this program, and how I could recieve a bonus the next time I made reservations. However when I clicked to join the program, never was I asked for my credit card information. I found the $12 charge on my credit card several weeks later.

I immediately canceled my 'membership' with the company. I then sent an email to the customer service stating that I was not aware of the membership and the I felt I was decived. I promptly asked for a refund to my account in the amount of $12. They sent me an e-mail the same day stating the refund would occur with 3-5 days. If this isn't a scam I don't know what is.

Adam
Olsmted Township, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2008 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/reservation-rewards/internet/reservation-rewards-reservation-rewards-takes-12-from-my-credit-card-internet-370912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content