Complaint Review: Reservation Rewards

• Updated: Mon, October 20, 2008
  • Reported By: Allyn Washington
  • Reservation Rewards

Shelton, Connecticut

Reservation Rewards a sneaky rip off, $12.00 monthly charge to my card Shelton Connecticut

*Author of original report: update

Reservation Rewards is sneaky. They charged my card $12.00 for the last three months after an online purchase from a reputable motorcycle parts company. I did not intentionally sign up for the program, but they got me. Scary that this company has my charge card number and is able to slide in on the online purchase. I cancelled my reservation rewards membership via phone and have received email confirmation, but have also asked for my $36.00 to be credited.

P. o'd
Allyn, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2008 09:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/reservation-rewards/shelton-connecticut/reservation-rewards-a-sneaky-rip-off-1200-monthly-charge-to-my-card-shelton-connecticut-382611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

update

AUTHOR: P. o'd - (U.S.A.)

update...reservation rewards has responded "Our records show that you or someone in your household joined Reservation Rewards through a special rewards program after completing an online transaction with Auto Parts Warehouse. After your transaction you were offered and accepted a membership in Reservation Rewards. Immediately next to the offer the Offer Details were displayed which included the agreement that after your trial period ended we could bill the low monthly membership fee of $12.00 to the credit card debit card or PayPal account you used for your transaction with Auto Parts Warehouse.
in a very timely manner that they will refund my 3 months of membership." Others be careful so you don't have this hassle.

update

AUTHOR: P. o'd - (U.S.A.)

update

AUTHOR: P. o'd - (U.S.A.)

update

AUTHOR: P. o'd - (U.S.A.)