Complaint Review: Residence Inn New Rochelle

• Residence Inn New Rochelle
    35 LeCount Place
    New Rochelle, New York
    United States of America

Residence Inn New Rochelle New Rochelle Marriott, New Rochelle Extended Stay Hotel hotel, motel, temporary residence, adjustrite partner, disgusting, appalling, exploitation, cramped quarters, taking advantage, scheme, disaster victim, lodging New Rochelle, New York

This roach pestilence infested building is best described as horrid.  My family home suffered appalling damages as a result of a natural disaster, and these people took advantage of me for financial gain.  I was set up in this place by a company called Adjustrite public adjuster group that was located in New Rochelle across the street from there.

This place was ABSOLUTELY disgusting.  The rooms were horrible, gross with stains on sheets, peeling paper, and super thin walls.  There were bed bugs, no irons, and no soap in the bathroom.  I asked to speak the manager to try and change the room to no avail.

I ended up staying there for two weeks because I have no relatives that live nearby and just for spite (I guess), was slapped with the entire bill.  I figured my insurance company would pay for it as temporary housing, but that was not the case.

I have been trying to contact the hotel and Adjustrite, neither of which have returned my calls.  I am at a loss at what to do about this issue.  I have tried to contact the Better Business Bureau and other regulatory agencies but none have been helpful.  Stay away from Adjustrite and New Rochelle Marriott, the two are in bed together to screw customers over.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2013 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/residence-inn-new-rochelle/new-rochelle-new-york-10801/residence-inn-new-rochelle-new-rochelle-marriott-new-rochelle-extended-stay-hotel-hotel-1044902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content