Complaint Review: Resort Parks International

• Reported By: Remo — Newhall California USA
  • Resort Parks International

Internet
    USA

Resort Parks International RPI, RPI Camping Refund Ripoff - Cutting Camprgound Availibility Long Beach CA Internet

Terible customer service. I paid my renewal far in advance then found they have cut many cammpgrounds to the point where the service is useless to my family.

I requested a refund of of the advance renewal payment and first said they wanted a $15.00 fee, then said there would be no refund because I had paid more than 30 days prior. While the actual renewal date was almost a month away from my request for a refund.

i have been with them for close to 20 years. I have been with them for close to 20 years. They have changed from a fine company to a scam, judging from my experience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2016 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/resort-parks-international/internet/resort-parks-international-rpi-rpi-camping-refund-ripoff-cutting-camprgound-availibili-1310493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content