Complaint Review:

• Updated: Sat, April 29, 2017

• Reported By: Lynn — San Antonio Texas USA
Resort world pass
9953 w interstate highway 10 San Antonio , Texas USA

Resort world pass Harry Launder Discrimination towards myself and spouse   San Antonio Texas

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Larry Launder has discriminated against myself and spouse at his place of business. This company does bait and switch and does not promise what they offer.

Harry stated he didn't care how he treated us to get out of his office because we didn't make enough money. When I stated we make well over 60,000 yr combined he stated we still did not make enough. I was promised free airline and a 3 day stay in Las Vegas and did not get what I was promised.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2017 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/resort-world-pass/san-antonio-texas-78230/resort-world-pass-harry-launder-discrimination-towards-myself-and-spousenbspnbsp-san-a-1367641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resort world pass