Complaint Review: RESTAURANT MARKET EQUIPMENT

• Submitted: Tue, September 21, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, November 19, 2010
  • Reported By: donttakeadvantageofme — GREEENFIELD Massachusetts United States of America
  • RESTAURANT MARKET EQUIPMENT
    1322 NEW LOUDEN RD
    COHOES, New York
    United States of America

RESTAURANT MARKET EQUIPMENT MIKE OSBORNE MIKE OSBORNE, MIKE OSBORNE JR. AND RESTAURANT MARKET EQUIPMENT-STOLE MONEY FROM ME! COHOES , New York

*Author of original report: Can't remember me???

*Consumer Comment: gypsies

*UPDATE Employee: Dishwasher

MIKE SOLD ME AND A COMMERCIAL ICE MACHINE WITH "ONE YEAR WARRENTY". CALL HIM AFTER DELIVERY TO TELL HIM IT DIDN'T WORK.  HE SAID HE WOULD BRING ME NEW ONE FOR SAME PRICE.  (I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER THEN). HE NEVER DID, AND SCREANED ALL MY CALLS AFTER THAT!!

WHEN I FINALLY PEOPLE-SEARCHED HIM, FOUND NUMBER FOR HIS SON, (WHO IS JUST AS MUCH OF A CROOK). WE AGREED THAT I WOULD BRING HIM THE BROKEN ICE MACHINE TO N.Y. THE COWARD SENT SOMEONE ELSE TO MAKE THE SWAP.

I RECIEVED A POSTDATED CHECK :IT OF COURSE BOUNCED.  HAVE BEEN TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT BUT STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED ANY MONEY BACK IF YOU CAN HELP OR I CAN HELP YOU GET OUR MONEY PLEASE LET ME KNOW

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2010 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/restaurant-market-equipment/cohoes-new-york-12047/restaurant-market-equipment-mike-osborne-mike-osborne-mike-osborne-jr-and-restaurant-mar-642795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Can't remember me???

AUTHOR: donttakeadvantageofme - (United States of America)

I am concerned that you can remember me after all of the months that I called you daily, phone calls you screened to avoid me, followed by the numerous broken promises and lies you told me that you would rectify the situation.

But I will always remember you.  I will remember the two and half hour trip i took to return the busted ice machine you sold me.  I will remember that you didn't even show up, I will remember the half drunk guy that you hired to meet me at your crummy storage facility you want to call a legitamate business. I will remeber your son's threats. I remember the illegall post-dated check that bounced.  The fact that you took money out of my child's mouth!!!

I am assuming you cant remember me because I am just another page in your book of scams...I HAVE ALL THE PAPERWORK ANYTIME YOU WANT TO RECALL THAT I AM NOT BOGUS I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SHOW YOU AND GET MY CASH BACK!!!!!!

gypsies

AUTHOR: Inspector - (USA)

I noticed you said "I don not recall" not this never or did not happen.  Give the man back his money!

Dishwasher

AUTHOR: Restaurant Equipment - (United States of America)

This is a BOGUS ad...Do not recall this ever happening with a customer.