Complaint Review:

• Updated: Fri, May 26, 2017

• Reported By: DrMichael — San Diego California USA
Results First LLC
823 Anchorage Place #34 Chula Vista, California USA

Results First LLC, Ryan Matthew Fellows, eMarketingFirm Inc SEO Scam Chula Vista California

I signed a contract with this company Results First LLC about 5 months ago based on claims that they would provide legitimate Search Engine Optimization for my website.  I was just informed by my professional web hosting company -- who looked into their SEO methods -- that they set up back-links from spam article websites, filled with gibberish texts and a few key words, which pointed back to my website.  I was told that the spam websites, which have a Google trust score of "0" according to their investigation, have been the main factor in why my Google search rankings have fallen 50-75% compared to when I first started with Results First LLC.  They have actually damaged my website's reputation.  Results First LLC, headed by Ryan Matthew Fellows uses "Black Hat" illicit SEO tactics and lies about their methods... In response to my latest inquiry about how Results First LLC operates, I received an email from Ryan Matthew Fellows in which he says and I quote,"Our process involves on page optimization promoting your site and using backlinks from powerful trusted sites."  See for yourself, would you call spam gibberish websites such as www.double-glamour.org or www.startaidea.info trusted sites?  They are filled with spam, and several other sites on which he placed backlinks to my website were found to be broken or recently taken down.

Ryan Matthew Fellows has been billing my credit card for his illicit services via a defunct corporation by the name of eMarketingFirm Inc which is listed as having a "suspended" status by the California State Franchise Tax Board, and therefore not allowed to conduct any form of business transactions.  Thus, If you've been scammed by him, you can easily institute charge-backs via your credit card company, as any such charges were illegal.

This is an alert to all not to get involved with Ryan Fellows or any of his scams, which also may include a company website called www.Leadvolume.com  that I haven't looked into but was also set up by him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2017 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/results-first-llc/chula-vista-california-91914/results-first-llc-ryan-matthew-fellows-emarketingfirm-inc-seo-scam-chula-vista-californ-1375565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Results First LLC