Complaint Review: Results Marketing

• Results Marketing
    5245 Cleveland Street Suite 204
    Virginia Beach, Virginia
    USA

Results Marketing Results marketing llc Rodney Haymes Rodney Haymes Ripped ME OFF STEALS FROM HIS OWN EMPLOYEES TEACHES FRAUD Virginia Beach Virginia

DO NOT WORK FOR RODNEY HAYMES THIS GUY IS A WORLD CLASS CON ARTIST. I worked for Results Marketing LLC out of Virginia Beach for almost 6 months giving out free cell phones for this guys company.

I was new to the industry so I didn't know much other than that we were told we were part of some government program giving out free cell phones. We got paid per phone. It seemed like a good deal. However, we were on a sliding scale and if we didn't give out over 90 phones a week pay could end up as low a s $6 a phone. Later I learned the industry standard was $8 to $10. The sales quotas were ridiculously high. I remember my first week I only did 30 and worked upwords of 8 hours a day. I came to him for help and he almost fired me. I told him I was working my but off but couldn't figure out how. He then told me and a bunch of other new reps at the time that he had a secret way to get enrollments. He taught me and other reps that we could use the same food stamp card over and over again to get enrollments approved. At the time I did not think this was wrong. We were helping people get free phones and getting paid to do it. Besides many customers did have food stamps but would loose their card.

My sales quickly rose to 90 plus per week as did others. We were making money hand over fist and we were having a blast doing it. Little did I know what we were doing was pretty illegal. Any ways one week the pay checks didn't come and Rodney was no where to be found. We were told he was on vacation and checks would be in following week. So I thought no big deal we will just work and get paid following week. Then pay didn't come and I called him and he told me that nothing was wrong and to keep selling. So I did. I trusted this guy. I had never made more than $500 in a week until I met this guy so why not trust him right? BIG MISTAKE. So I kept working and working. Then others started to complain about not getting paid so we went into the office all of us. This is when he broke the news. (here is his first of many lies) He told us our his master agent the guy who pays him burnt him and we were screwed. I thought shoot that sucks but surely this guy will still pay me cause I have made him tons of money and my contract is with his company not the master agent. WRONG. The next week we came in demanding to get paid.

He then told us we were all fired for doing FRAUD! Mind you none of us have ever even worked in the industry before and we learned how to do sales from this guy. Then I called him and he blocked my number. My girlfriend who worked at the company called him to. Then we started getting random texts saying to F*** OFF or we will get beat. Crazy stuff like he was a gangster or something. Long story short turns out this guy and his company got caught cheating the entire state of virginia on this free phone thing and the client banned him from selling and charged him back on all his companies sales. Rather than be a man and admit it he blamed us the people he taught trained and managed on a day to day basis. Not only did he keep our checks but hes no where to be found. Don't get caught up working for this guy. He's a fraud. A conartist and a theif. Im contacting the labor board and pursuing this guy. He owes me and my girl 1000's not to mention  everyone else who worked there. He is a straight up theif and gets others to do his dirty work for him. Don't work for this guy. If you see him run!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2017 07:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/results-marketing/virginia-beach-virginia-23462/results-marketing-results-marketing-llc-rodney-haymes-rodney-haymes-ripped-me-off-steals-1403533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content