Complaint Review: Results Real Estate

• Results Real Estate
    708 NW R D Mize Rd # A, Blue Springs, MO 64015
    Blue Springs, Missouri
    United States of America

Results Real Estate Results Property Management Will not repair property, harassed for writing reviews, lied to prospective Landlord. Blue Springs, Missouri

I wrote a review on Google 14 months after we had been living here complaining about a multitude of things not being fixed after repeated and documented requests/attempts to get them repaired.

After utilizing every resource I could to request repairs and getting no answers, I took to letting the internet know of my experience.

Within 72 hours of posting my review, one of the owners called me and demanded a meeting with them and were vague about the details.  Not knowing my tenant's rights, I asked if I would be evicted for my review and they refused to answer.  Heather even called me rude and hung up on me when I asked if I was going to be scorned for my review.

After we informed them that we had our calls, emails and fax requests documented and recorded without any response they promptly cancelled the meeting and said they'd send someone over the following Monday.

Guess who NEVER showed... ever.

After applying to escape the clutches of these diabolical land-overlords, they lied to our new prospective landlord about our payment history and damages to the property we're living in, claiming the existing repairs we requested to have fixed from DAY ONE were our fault.

AVOID RESULTS REAL ESTATE AT ALL COSTS, the only "results" you'll have are popped blood vessels, brain hemorrhaging or increased suicidal tendencies.

Curious to see what others are saying about Results, check it out:
Google
Yahoo
Yellow Pages
Better Business Bureau

Somehow, their BBB score went from F to B+ within the last few months.  Interesting...

You can even see all of their litigations here (search for Results Property Management)
Their client, D&R Properties property tax history can be found here.  (HINT:  Their tenants have received notices that their property is going to be auctioned at the court house and I've heard, but can't confirm, that D&R is on the verge of bankruptcy - which would explain their "going out in blaze of a-hole glory" mentality towards their tenants).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/results-real-estate/blue-springs-missouri-64015/results-real-estate-results-property-management-will-not-repair-property-harassed-for-wri-976281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content