Complaint Review: Resume Service Plus

93 S. Jackson,ecmc 56811
    Seattle, Washington

Resume Service Plus resume services plus does not deliver Seattle Washington

*UPDATE Employee: Resume Service Plus can deliver the order and settle concerns

I signed up with this company on 4/17/2008 and paid the additional 19.95 for the 24 hour package. Not only did I not receive my 1st draft until 4/20/2008 , I cannot get anyone to respond to my revision request nor acknowledge my numerous attempts to contact them.

n
lantana, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2008 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/resume-service-plus/seattle-washington-98104/resume-service-plus-resume-services-plus-does-not-deliver-seattle-washington-328845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Resume Service Plus can deliver the order and settle concerns

AUTHOR: Web Administrator - (U.S.A.)

Some of our mails are filtered, or sent to bulk or spam mails when delivered with attachments. For us to settle this concern, please send us an alternative email to complete your order.