Complaint Review: ResumeMycareer

• Reported By: Firew — Hackensack New Jersey United States of America
  • ResumeMycareer

Online, New York
    United States of America

ResumeMycareer Justin Meila ResumeMycareer, Justin Meila, robbed my money using the e-commerce opportunity. Online , New York

*Consumer Comment: Justin does not tell the truth about his BBB rating.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: False Accusation

This person, Justin Melia, has been agreed to give me the following services, and charged me $119.00 on January 7, 2011.

• Personalized Resume

• Cover letter

• Web hosting/web resume

• consultation; all as portrayed on his web site as of that date, and

• thank you letter as we agreed verbally on phone.
However, he denied to deliver any of the agreed up on services. He sent me a thank you letter prepared for nurse, while I am Credit Analyst; just down loaded and sent me a format as a covering letter; he just copied what I gave him as a resume - not formated; no web hosting/web resume; even the formats he sent me, which I can find better on internet, are sent to me after too much quarrel and deal.

I have made more than 20 phone calls and sent him more than 12 emails, all in vein.

This person is robbing job seekers money, using online system; please keep him away from doing this anymore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2011 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/resumemycareer/online-new-york-/resumemycareer-justin-meila-resumemycareer-justin-meila-robbed-my-money-using-the-e-comm-737914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Justin does not tell the truth about his BBB rating.

AUTHOR: MargaretB - (United States of America)

In April 2012 the BBB demoted resumemycareer.com from A+ to A and then to A-. At that time the BBB contacted him to remove the A+ rating from his website.

In June, three months later, as you see above, Justin still claims and A+ rating and still advertises an A+ rating.
It is now July and the website still claims an A+ rating.

Currently there are 30 complaints with the BBB about this company, nearly one a week
for the the year 2012 and 17 complaints on the Ripoff Report.

Although Justin claims again and again resumemycareer does 30000 resume a year, no one has ever talked to anyone but Justin. That would mean he writes 100 resumes a day.

His BBB address is listed as the 4th floor of the building, but they do not have the 4th floor and
they rent a suite the size of a hotel room.

Resumemycareer advertises 24 hour resumes only $99, but because there is a surcharge for anything less than a week and they charge more for extensive resumes, one can pay $200+ and wait more than a week which brings to question the truthfulness of the advertising.

See more at:

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

False Accusation

AUTHOR: ResumeMyCareer.com - (United States of America)

The accusations above are a flat out lie.

We worked with this gentleman for several months, having made multiple revisions for him. He continued to demand changes to the resume, which fit outside the scope of the original document he paid for and requested.

We are not a scam company. We write upwards of 30,000 resumes and cover letters per year.

We have an A+ rating with the BBB as well. In addition, please view our Facebook fan page, where we have hundreds and hundreds of fans who have used our services.

Should anyone have any questions regarding this issue, please feel free to contact us directly.

Thanks!