Complaint Review: ResumeMyCareer.com

• ResumeMyCareer.com

Internet
    United States of America

ResumeMyCareer.com SCAM SCAM, Internet

A guy named Justin promised me a resume and cover letter.  He never delivered either. He took my money and refused a refund.  The site says they have an A+ rating on the BBB- not true. There have 24 complaints within the last 12 months alone.

Additionally, I do not liv ein New York where the company is located and only 4 weeks after I purchased the product- that I never got- my credit card number was used in New York and New Jersey for a spa day, McDonalds and Walmart. Thank goodness I have fraud protection. I let my bank know right away- he is the only link I have to NY.

Do not use this guy. Contact the BBB. Contact the Federal Trade Commission. Contact the local NY media. He is scamming people across the US and should not get away with it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2012 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/resumemycareercom/internet/resumemycareercom-scam-scam-internet-878744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content