Complaint Review: Resware

• Reported By: The Truth Should Come out — Baltimore Maryland USA
  • Resware

Nationwide
    USA

Resware Adeptive Software HORRIFIC CUSTOMER SERVICE! LIARS ABOUT ROLLOUT TIME louisville Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: Distressed to hear and eager to discuss

Resware otherwise known as Adeptive Software has horrific customer service. The sales representative, Cody Johnson, is a first degree liar. Cody Johnson told us that we could roll this out in 2 months but it took a year. When we called Resware Adeptive Software support , they gave us the run around for months. They told us that they had the best support , when in point and fact, it is the worst in the industry. If you are looking for a title production system, stay away from Resware Adeptive and Cody Johnson as they are total liars. Dont listen to a word that Terri Hanson says either as Terri Hanson will sing the praises of the company and you will drown in chaos. I would go with softpro whcih is what we did eventually. Run for the hills when it comes to Resware, Adeptive, Cody Johnson, and Terri Hanson!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2017 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/resware/nationwide/resware-adeptive-software-horrific-customer-service-liars-about-rollout-time-louisville-1375728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Distressed to hear and eager to discuss

AUTHOR: Scott Gustlin - (USA)

Greetings “The Truth Should Come Out,”

My name is Scott Gustlin and I recently joined the aforementioned company as Senior Vice President of Operations. The entire team and I are distressed to hear of and feel the degree of dissatisfaction you’ve experienced. I would very much like to talk to you and see if there is anything we can do to better understand and remedy your issues.

I can say as a newcomer to the company that I have been greatly impressed with its track record of retaining customers. I believe that over the course of 14+ years of doing business we’ve lost less than one percent of our customers. And, until your situation, only ever because they were acquired and/or merged with other companies and were made to switch software or because they have ceased doing business in the title industry. ​

Given that record of retention, it makes your experience that much harder to hear but also makes me optimistic that we can address your concerns. If you are willing to discuss, please reach me via our main number and extension 206 or email me (I am simply scott@adept...) and I will call you at any time that it is convenient for you to speak.

Thanks in advance for reaching out to me –
Scott.