Complaint Review:

• Updated: Sun, July 10, 2011

• Reported By: Judith — DEERFIELD BEACH Florida United States of America
RETRO FITNESS
1242 N State Road 7 Margate, Florida United States of America

RETRO FITNESS NO PAIN NO GAIN - THEY took my money and closed their doors Margate, Florida

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

In good faith, I deposited $100.00 for personal training and over $30.00 for shakes, etc so I would not have to keep going to my car for cash - little did I know that when I came to work out on 4/1 their doors were closed - I called their Corporate Office and was called back by a "Robert Berlin" who stated that I would get my money - of course now his voicemail is only full and the Corporate Marketing Director states that this is not his division...BUYER BEWARE....find somewhere else to work out if you do not want your routine and monies stolen...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2011 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/retro-fitness/margate-florida-33061/retro-fitness-no-pain-no-gain-they-took-my-money-and-closed-their-doors-margate-florid-751310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RETRO FITNESS